Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,586 members, 7,809,122 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:03 AM

Should I Eject My Lesbian Cousin From My House? - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should I Eject My Lesbian Cousin From My House? (43821 Views)

"I Caught My Wife & Driver Making Love In My House" - Lagos Businessman / Guy Shares Pics With Cousin & People Are Reacting With The Way He Is Holding Her / This Is What My House Help Did To Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Eject My Lesbian Cousin From My House? by Naijageak(m): 2:01pm On Oct 02, 2015
hmmmm, drive em fast
Re: Should I Eject My Lesbian Cousin From My House? by hyperflex(m): 2:02pm On Oct 02, 2015
DjAndroid:
I recently relocated to Lagos on transfer and got a two bedroom apartment around Merryland.

There is this my cousin who joined me two months ago to study at the Open University. I decided to give her one room in my apartment since I am not married yet.

To cut the story short, I just discovered that she is a lesbian. A very serious lesbian who toasts other girls including married women. But this girl is not up to 25years.
She brings girls/women to my house for sexual escapades.

At first I thought they are just ordinary friends, it was later that I discovered what they do.

I thought of talking to her about it but when I found out she is the "man" not the "womam", (she is the man that chases after the girls), then I knew that my advice to her will never work.

I talked to one of my friends, he said that my personal prayers will never cross my ceiling since I am in a house where abomination is being committed.

If I send her away, where will she go? If I talk to her about it, it will be pouring water on a stone, she will never stop.

Please people, a good advice is urgently needed as I don't want this atrocity to continue in my house.

NB. For your judgement, me and this girl are blood-related.

Since u say u guys r related thread carefully. Her sexuality shld not be an issue but the issue is how she doesn't regard u when doing it. She must be reminded she doesn't pay the rent and u r not comfy with that kinda sexuality. Confront her. From the way u sound u don't wanna hurt her so don't. Talk to her in private. Remind her to keep her moans down or meet her partners in another place rather than ur house. But also understand u kinda need try n tolerate her. She will wake up soon.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Eject My Lesbian Cousin From My House? by IamLEGEND1: 2:06pm On Oct 02, 2015

1 Like

Re: Should I Eject My Lesbian Cousin From My House? by omojeesu(m): 2:07pm On Oct 02, 2015
oluseyiforjesus:
worsen ke? Hw?

If she's desirous of God's deliverance she should seek help from those God sent. How to know? God will guide her if she asks.

Jeremiah 29:13 And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart.

Matthew 7:15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

TBJ is a wolf in sheep clothing.
Re: Should I Eject My Lesbian Cousin From My House? by anihllr(m): 2:12pm On Oct 02, 2015
Thiis is a big challenge for you and i will advice sendind her away is not the better idea. I want you to know that God has long planed for her to come and stay with you so you can make a change. I think she has been in this mess for year without you knowinig it. I want you to know that God want you to change her not you to send her away. Take her to delivrance ministry for serious prayer.
Re: Should I Eject My Lesbian Cousin From My House? by AmakaDNBStories(f): 2:17pm On Oct 02, 2015
The part that someone's personal life is affecting your prayers is wrong. But she should stop bringing in women into your house. Haba.
Re: Should I Eject My Lesbian Cousin From My House? by kosiebe(m): 2:18pm On Oct 02, 2015
E be like say lesbians full here o. just passing

1 Like

Re: Should I Eject My Lesbian Cousin From My House? by livinbygrace: 2:34pm On Oct 02, 2015
BedLam:
I'm really surprised by the contents of comments I see here. Shows our low level of education. Is your sister stealing your money ? Is she going harassing under age girls? Is she killing people ? I guess no. Her sexual life is a personal affair and its not her fault she is a lesbian. Try to understand her and stop being petty because of some religious crap! The world has evolved unless you are living in the 60s. That is a type of sister that will have your back any time any day because you accept her for what she is. Develop a rare relationship with her and see where you guys will be. Painful I don't have one sister talk more of her sexuality. I can bet my cup of coffee tha she's a nice girl. Please if you ever want to throw her out, let me know I might as well house her because I have a 2 bedroom too. Nonsense illiterate.

U don dey mad.Get out !!
Re: Should I Eject My Lesbian Cousin From My House? by sorextee(m): 2:34pm On Oct 02, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin SEE AS I BURST LAFF FOR OFFICE..

Jimdonnet:
talk to her if she doesn't yield throw her out.shebi she is a "man"
Re: Should I Eject My Lesbian Cousin From My House? by canDy4eva(f): 2:35pm On Oct 02, 2015
Jimdonnet:
talk to her if she doesn't yield throw her out.shebi she is a "man"
abi o! Hahahahahahahahahahahahahha!
Re: Should I Eject My Lesbian Cousin From My House? by hopara1(m): 2:36pm On Oct 02, 2015
TO B FRANK WITH U,I THINK D COMMON OR UNCOMMON IS HAPPENING BTW U 2.SO STOP IT NOW OR RISK TO STAY WITH 4EVA.*SHE WILL SET U UP*B CAREFUL!
Re: Should I Eject My Lesbian Cousin From My House? by ransomed: 2:43pm On Oct 02, 2015
Report her sinful acts to her mother.
Re: Should I Eject My Lesbian Cousin From My House? by alaskido(m): 2:44pm On Oct 02, 2015
Call her and talk to her. If she does not listen and continues, please throw her out of your house before she colonise your future wife or girlfriend.

People will always talk.
Re: Should I Eject My Lesbian Cousin From My House? by dinachi(m): 2:46pm On Oct 02, 2015
Leave her alone dont send her packing until she elopes with your fiancee! Some men are just too weak these days. Dont you know most women have fluidal sexual orientation? 90 percent of Nigerian girls have at one time or the other been involved in lesbian activities due to single sex boarding schools. Dont allow her to remind your fiancee the hidden passions. If in doubt ask cococandy,piggin,punky veer and other former and serving lesbians.

1 Like

Re: Should I Eject My Lesbian Cousin From My House? by MrLaw101(m): 2:53pm On Oct 02, 2015
[b][/b]try talk to her if she continue call the attension of ur close relative like ur uncle or aunt. together u can safe her......#IsTheLaw
Re: Should I Eject My Lesbian Cousin From My House? by kennycanny: 2:56pm On Oct 02, 2015
dinachi:
Leave her alone dont send her packing until she elopes with your fiancee! Some men are just too weak these days. Dont you know most women have fluidal sexual orientation? 90 percent of Nigerian girls have at one time or the other been involved in lesbian activities due to single sex boarding schools. Dont allow her to remind your fiancee the hidden passions. If in doubt ask cococandy,piggin,punky veer and other former and serving lesbians.

And who told you 90% of Nigerian girls attended a boarding school!

3 Likes

Re: Should I Eject My Lesbian Cousin From My House? by ak21(m): 3:12pm On Oct 02, 2015
"Throw her out", "kick her buts", " give her red card", "chase the mutherfuka" bla bla bla. Let he who never misbehaved in any abnormal manner cast the first Stone. My advice to you op is, she is your cross and you must deliver her. Be her best friend and don't push her out. Think of Jesus on the crusifix, he forgave those that put him up there. Go to church and pray and then find the best way to discuss it. She is only being herself you can advice her to have just one girl friend just the same way you could have adviced your brother chasing after everything in skirt to stick to just one partner. She is Gay and that's the path she has chossen don't be a judge to that.

1 Like

Re: Should I Eject My Lesbian Cousin From My House? by Nobody: 3:13pm On Oct 02, 2015
dinachi:
.Lmao grin grin
Re: Should I Eject My Lesbian Cousin From My House? by BedLam: 3:15pm On Oct 02, 2015
chinoasa:
are u a Nigerian american....
No. I do use my head to reason.

1 Like

Re: Should I Eject My Lesbian Cousin From My House? by BedLam: 3:16pm On Oct 02, 2015
livinbygrace:

U don dey mad.Get out !!
Homosexuals are some of the nicest folks I've seen. kiss

3 Likes

Re: Should I Eject My Lesbian Cousin From My House? by Nobody: 3:20pm On Oct 02, 2015
Call a relation first before informing her
Re: Should I Eject My Lesbian Cousin From My House? by Nobody: 3:22pm On Oct 02, 2015
Mtss no dont eject her from your house, but lemmi tell u the day fight broke between the so lesbian pigs in your house Police would tag you as Accomplice to their act (14yrs in prison)
Who know she may even lure your Fiancee to...
Re: Should I Eject My Lesbian Cousin From My House? by badnature: 3:25pm On Oct 02, 2015
talking to her is a waste of time,just take her to "synagogue" if you will agree ooh!! if you belong to the generation of "under- my dead body" na u sabi
Re: Should I Eject My Lesbian Cousin From My House? by adahgold(m): 3:35pm On Oct 02, 2015
Tell her u don't like it if she refuse to stop send her packing if any of ur relative ask tell Dem point blank,I wonder wat this world is turning into even a key must be inserted in a hole in other for it to open any device or mental.
Re: Should I Eject My Lesbian Cousin From My House? by Firevinci(m): 3:38pm On Oct 02, 2015
You gotta start with politely conversing with her, make her understand the implications of her actions. If no progress, warn her very sternly, God even gives sinners warnings after long time waiting bro. Tell her if she wants to try such thing that she should do it elsewhere, that you can still live with her.
Remember to give her time to reflect on your words, don't just rush. A month is okay, during which you'll keep much hammering on that and see if there's any change or improvements at least.
Still stubborn? Politely tell her that you can't live with her running a mini-brothel under your roof that she can either stop her behavior, take it elsewhere or pack out, don't even let the neighborhood know what's happening between you two.
There are implications, both physical and bad spiritual, to this you let this continue under your own roof.

It isn't wise to stay put and watch this nonsense happening under your own roof without taking action
Please involve Wisdom
Re: Should I Eject My Lesbian Cousin From My House? by LadyMessi(f): 3:43pm On Oct 02, 2015
Atlantian:
What is your business on how she uses her private part ?
Gosh! Common sense is not common anyway.

1 Like

Re: Should I Eject My Lesbian Cousin From My House? by 2thunder(m): 3:49pm On Oct 02, 2015
Don't assume, just talk to her. Besides if you throw her out, she might get worse. And who told you that your prayers will not work.
Is your friend God, beware of false advisers.
Re: Should I Eject My Lesbian Cousin From My House? by jesussaves22: 3:54pm On Oct 02, 2015
DjAndroid:
I recently relocated to Lagos on transfer and got a two bedroom apartment around Merryland.

There is this my cousin who joined me two months ago to study at the Open University. I decided to give her one room in my apartment since I am not married yet.

To cut the story short, I just discovered that she is a lesbian. A very serious lesbian who toasts other girls including married women. But this girl is not up to 25years.
She brings girls/women to my house for sexual escapades.

At first I thought they are just ordinary friends, it was later that I discovered what they do.

I thought of talking to her about it but when I found out she is the "man" not the "womam", (she is the man that chases after the girls), then I knew that my advice to her will never work.

I talked to one of my friends, he said that my personal prayers will never cross my ceiling since I am in a house where abomination is being committed.

If I send her away, where will she go? If I talk to her about it, it will be pouring water on a stone, she will never stop.

Please people, a good advice is urgently needed as I don't want this atrocity to continue in my house.

NB. For your judgement, me and this girl are blood-related.
Send her out no need talking to her. Find one excuse and eject her rubbish...... She need to be gang rape by 40 strong men so that her eyes go clear.........
Re: Should I Eject My Lesbian Cousin From My House? by jesussaves22: 3:55pm On Oct 02, 2015
kennybrasco:
She has every right to be who she wants to be. Why would you throw out your cousin because of her life style?. Don't impinge on her human rights.

If she was bringing men to the house am sure its same reason you will give.

You can talk to her about life style modifications/ changes. Throwing her out is ridiculous and childish.
Die by fire stuupid gay
Re: Should I Eject My Lesbian Cousin From My House? by jornie(m): 4:14pm On Oct 02, 2015
uselessgoat:
GIVE ME HER NUMBER. I WILL FORK HER BACK TO HER SENSES
were re o

Re: Should I Eject My Lesbian Cousin From My House? by charlesbailey(m): 4:19pm On Oct 02, 2015
you are the illitrate..civilization/evolution has not and will never justify homosexuality
it is not wrong because it's illegal, it's illegal because it's wrong,so says our culture and heritage
she's a nice girl that needs to get her mind right
in the u.s.a you're trying to make the basis of your conviction,excerpts in jokes and movies should show you that the general disposition towards homosexuality there is not just NO but 'No,fuuccck you'
BedLam:
I'm really surprised by the contents of comments I see here. Shows our low level of education. Is your sister stealing your money ? Is she going harassing under age girls? Is she killing people ? I guess no. Her sexual life is a personal affair and its not her fault she is a lesbian. Try to understand her and stop being petty because of some religious crap! The world has evolved unless you are living in the 60s. That is a type of sister that will have your back any time any day because you accept her for what she is. Develop a rare relationship with her and see where you guys will be. Painful I don't have one sister talk more of her sexuality. I can bet my cup of coffee tha she's a nice girl. Please if you ever want to throw her out, let me know I might as well house her because I have a 2 bedroom too. Nonsense illiterate.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Pictures Of A Woman’s Two Sets Of Identical Twin Boys / Happy Birthday To My Little Princess / What Should I Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.