Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,493 members, 7,801,272 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:10 PM

How Fulani Herdsmen Kill, Rape Ogun Residents, Farmers - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Fulani Herdsmen Kill, Rape Ogun Residents, Farmers (27970 Views)

Armed Robbers Write Ogun Residents, Demand Money And Christmas Gifts / Eiye Confraternity Marks Anniversary, Ogun Residents Flee Communities / How Fulani Men Killed A Young Man In Nasarawa State (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Fulani Herdsmen Kill, Rape Ogun Residents, Farmers by macof(m): 3:43pm On Oct 02, 2015
The only reason why this happens is because the fulani herdsmen have strong men behind them, ready to support them ie. Mr. PRESIDENT . ..they are one big family. .most of the cattle being reared are owned by the politicians and members of the armed forces - which is dominated by fulani and hausa allies.

The south has no leaders, all the political power houses and prominent individuals ie. SW governors and Senators don't give a bleep about anybody... we have complained to them, we have called the press to make the situation known yet no response from those who are supposed to help.
Until the common farmers Start killing fulani herdsmen that attack them and sending their heads to daura and sokoto, they will keep coming.
Violence is the only language a violent people understand. ..just give it to them hotter than they can handle. If Ogun state and Ondo state people keep hoping on Government am sorry you will all lose your crops to dirty cows and lose your lives to the cow owners...maybe lose the virginity of ur sisters and daughters to them too

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Fulani Herdsmen Kill, Rape Ogun Residents, Farmers by francizy(m): 3:47pm On Oct 02, 2015
zimoni:

You've said it all. I tire for some people.

Yet, the only solution for now is for people to defend themselves.

Have a blessed day.

You too bro..

Eluwilussit:

We too dey complain and wait for govt. Extreme violence against the marauders. Treat this rubbish as a war, because that's what it is. The north understands the weapon of violence and they are using it to their advantage. Who doesn't know that it is wrong to destroy another man's source of livelihood why carrying out his own business?

We in the South need to wake up and unite before it is too late. Sooner, rather than later, this rubbish will be happening in every rural community in the south. The whole south will becoming a grazing land for Fulani herdsmen.

I hate violence but I must agree with you on this cuz no one was bestowed the monopoly for violence. A whole country of over 170million people (that is, if the killings and murders has not decreased this number drastically) should not bow to one ethnic group at all!

3 Likes

Re: How Fulani Herdsmen Kill, Rape Ogun Residents, Farmers by shine96: 3:56pm On Oct 02, 2015
People should stand up to defend themselves
Re: How Fulani Herdsmen Kill, Rape Ogun Residents, Farmers by petermichaels(m): 4:53pm On Oct 02, 2015
It shuldnt b titled "fulani herds men" but rather,the president's relatives. Dis pple cald hausa/fulani ehn. A curse 2d nigerian nation.
Re: How Fulani Herdsmen Kill, Rape Ogun Residents, Farmers by Fellohot: 5:00pm On Oct 02, 2015
IsiAbuncha:

These herdmen are like scavengers you kill only 1of them they go back and reenforce and come back at nite and kill the entire village. That is how terrific they can be. Its going to be even worse now that their brother is in power. I think the time is now for all of us to standup against these unwanted guest and tell them that they have outstayed their welcome.

The police or government will never do anything about such situations so the youths of these communities should take it upon themselves. When dealing with such people who understand only one language known as violence, u have to learn to speak it to them as well. The young boys should team-up and form societal gangs, whenever they see these Fulani herdsmen, they should kill them without asking questions.
That's the way out, its just so sad that they abuse women as well and to me that's the most alarming part.
Let the young boys come out and fight for their communities, kill me I kill you God no go vex...
Re: How Fulani Herdsmen Kill, Rape Ogun Residents, Farmers by lordmans(m): 5:18pm On Oct 02, 2015
Though I am part fulani,courtesy of my lovely mother but I dont understand why these herdsmen are so barbaric. Each community needs to rise up in arms. I think the yoruba community used to have this agbekoya thing, its high time they acted to checkmate this nonsense in yorubaland. Forgive me grandpa for raising this suggestion o
Re: How Fulani Herdsmen Kill, Rape Ogun Residents, Farmers by Eluwilussit(m): 5:49pm On Oct 02, 2015
francizy:

You too bro..

I hate violence but I must agree with you on this cuz no one was bestowed the monopoly for violence. A whole country of over 170million people (that is, if the killings and murders has not decreased this number drastically) should not bow to one ethnic group at all!

I am a very peaceful and quiet guy but I know when to shed blood. I can and I will if I have to. Even my own blood. Enough gotta be enough at some point. If we do nothing, they are gonna kill us all, anyway. Why not fight?

2 Likes

Re: How Fulani Herdsmen Kill, Rape Ogun Residents, Farmers by Decryptor(m): 8:12pm On Oct 02, 2015
Jaideyone:
ret@rd the same herdsmen that sacked communities in Imo state? its a national problem.

Yes i heard it. They sacked the communities on their way to visit their brother Alhaji Okorocha bu we never heard that they raped anybody.Why are you so pained then? Or is your sister among those they raped?

1 Like

Re: How Fulani Herdsmen Kill, Rape Ogun Residents, Farmers by Decryptor(m): 8:14pm On Oct 02, 2015
uselessgoat:

WE YORUBA'S ARE ACCOMMODATING TO ALL TRIBES AND THAT'S WHY YOU IGBOS CAN COME TO LAGOS AND CLAIM IT'S NO MANS LAND. IF YOU PEOPLE SUGGEST WE CHASE PEOPLE FROM THE SOUTHWEST, IT IS THE IGBOS THAT NEEDS TO BE FLUSHED OUT. THE HAUSA/FULANI'S ARE OUR ALLIES AND NO MATTER WHAT THE BOND BETWEEN YORUBA AND THE NORTH CAN NOT BE BROKEN. THE FALAYE KIDNAPPERS COULD BE IGBOS PRETENDING TO BE FULANI'S SINCE EVERYONE KNOWS ONLY THE IGBOS ARE KIDNAPPERS. WE WILL DIALOGUE WITH THE FULANI'S BUT THE IGBOS MUST GO angry angry angry angry angry sad

Chest beating! Don't worry...the fulani's will kidnap your father for N1,500 MTN card and rape your mother to death and you will still run back here to rant against Igbos. Omo ale Jati-jati

1 Like

Re: How Fulani Herdsmen Kill, Rape Ogun Residents, Farmers by Jaideyone(m): 8:25pm On Oct 02, 2015
Decryptor:

Yes i heard it. They sacked the communities on their way to visit their brother Alhaji Okorocha bu we never heard that they raped anybody.Why are you so pained then? Or is your sister among those they raped?
lmao donkey how about those communities in Enugu and Ebonyi that are constantly tormented? I stayed in the east and south south for a yeah. spend several weeks in emekuku and mbaise. you don't want to start this argument with me. ewu ibo
Re: How Fulani Herdsmen Kill, Rape Ogun Residents, Farmers by Decryptor(m): 8:25pm On Oct 02, 2015
uselessgoat:

No be the fulanis pursue ojukwu go ivory coast? No be them jail alex ekueme? No be dem kill over 3 million igbos for biafran war? No be dem dey slaughter igbos like salah ram in the north back in the 60's? The igbos have more causalities and will always be slave to the Yoruba and hausa fulanis. Only a slave want to break away. Only a slave demands freedom
grin grin grin tongue tongue

We are talking about olu falae that was kidnapped by your masters just last week and now they are raping your mother and sisters and you are here ranting about 60's

It is now i believe what my uncle said about yoruba people having "Amala" in their skull instead of Brain

3 Likes

Re: How Fulani Herdsmen Kill, Rape Ogun Residents, Farmers by Decryptor(m): 8:33pm On Oct 02, 2015
Jaideyone:
lmao donkey how about those communities in Enugu and Ebonyi that are constantly tormented? I stayed in the east and south south for a yeah. spend several weeks in emekuku and mbaise. you don't want to start this argument with me. ewu ibo

When i saw this particular thread, i saw Ogun and not Enugu and Ebonyi and for the record, Olu Falae is not an IGBO man. So start praying they don't catch your mother on her way to the farm and give her smelly Obo "Master to Slave treatment". grin grin grin Omo were!

2 Likes

Re: How Fulani Herdsmen Kill, Rape Ogun Residents, Farmers by Jaideyone(m): 9:01pm On Oct 02, 2015
Decryptor:

When i saw this particular thread, i saw Ogun and not Enugu and Ebonyi and for the record, Olu Falae is not an IGBO man. So start praying they don't catch your mother on her way to the farm and give her smelly Obo "Master to Slave treatment". grin grin grin Omo were!
dunce no one is arguing about the content of the thread. all I'm saying is that you IBO goats should stop rejoicing over the news. it's a national problem. it's not alien to the east. your states were also at the receiving end for some time. the fact that you just brought my mother into this argument shows how much respect you show your elders in that part of the country. you obviously don't value the woman that carried you for 9months. Omo abi'pabe. I won't dignify a tout like you with another response.
Re: How Fulani Herdsmen Kill, Rape Ogun Residents, Farmers by damyzino(m): 10:26pm On Oct 02, 2015
ishiamu:
Now you know why Ffk said what he said, and call them herdsmen from hell.... but this yoruba cowards on NL wont speak up if they see igbo thread they start forming James bond
NIGERIA be like
bombing in north
kidnapping in the east
rapping in the south
so dont as if you igbo's are actually saints angry
Re: How Fulani Herdsmen Kill, Rape Ogun Residents, Farmers by damyzino(m): 10:26pm On Oct 02, 2015
ishiamu:
Now you know why Ffk said what he said, and call them herdsmen from hell.... but this yoruba cowards on NL wont speak up if they see igbo thread they start forming James bond
NIGERIA be like
bombing in north
kidnapping in the east
rapping in the south
so dont talk as if you igbo's are actually saints angry
Re: How Fulani Herdsmen Kill, Rape Ogun Residents, Farmers by damyzino(m): 10:31pm On Oct 02, 2015
Jaideyone:
dunce no one is arguing about the content of the thread. all I'm saying is that you IBO goats should stop rejoicing over the news. it's a national problem. it's not alien to the east. your states were also at the receiving end for some time. the fact that you just brought my mother into this argument shows how much respect you show your elders in that part of the country. you obviously don't value the woman that carried you for 9months. Omo abi'pabe. I won't dignify a tout like you with another response.

why should they have value for women , when their widow mothers are forced to drink water from their husband's corpse angry
Re: How Fulani Herdsmen Kill, Rape Ogun Residents, Farmers by ishiamu(m): 4:13am On Oct 03, 2015
damyzino:

NIGERIA be like
bombing in north
kidnapping in the east
rapping in the south
so dont talk as if you igbo's are actually saints angry

Igbos don't kill you should know that, hard to see an igbo terrorist, never
Re: How Fulani Herdsmen Kill, Rape Ogun Residents, Farmers by 83lagosroad(m): 6:07am On Oct 03, 2015
chocolateme:
These losers from the pit of hell.

FTC
Chocolate cream

I hate reading stuffs like this when I can defend myself, my people, my properties.. And Yoruba adage says "ekan soo so leyan nje bi ma fi oko mi se ona".
Meaning ure only blamed once for refusing to allow people to use your farm as a thoroughfare.
Re: How Fulani Herdsmen Kill, Rape Ogun Residents, Farmers by damyzino(m): 6:40am On Oct 03, 2015
ishiamu:

Igbos don't kill you should know that, hard to see an igbo terrorist, never
must u be a terrorist in order to kill ? am not even talking about killing anymore
do you how many where being kidnapped every year in the east ?
one of my freind was kidnapped in p.h in 2012 for 3weeks ,good saved him that he didn't die angry ..... no tribe is perfect oga everybody get his/her own bad sides
Re: How Fulani Herdsmen Kill, Rape Ogun Residents, Farmers by ishiamu(m): 7:18am On Oct 03, 2015
damyzino:

must u be a terrorist in order to kill ? am not even talking about killing anymore
do you how many where being kidnapped every year in the east ?
one of my freind was kidnapped in p.h in 2012 for 3weeks ,good saved him that he didn't die angry ..... no tribe is perfect oga everybody get his/her own bad sides

Your tryna justify ya fulani tribe when their dirty feeds is littered everywhere wt pics to ascertain it dude talk to your people
Re: How Fulani Herdsmen Kill, Rape Ogun Residents, Farmers by damyzino(m): 7:29am On Oct 03, 2015
ishiamu:

Your tryna justify ya fulani tribe when their dirty feeds is littered everywhere wt pics to ascertain it dude talk to your people
am a yoruba boy not fulani ...
Re: How Fulani Herdsmen Kill, Rape Ogun Residents, Farmers by shady26(m): 11:12am On Oct 03, 2015
Jaideyone:
ret@rd the same herdsmen that sacked communities in Imo state? its a national problem.
only in your cook up propaganda journalism.
Re: How Fulani Herdsmen Kill, Rape Ogun Residents, Farmers by Jaideyone(m): 3:22pm On Oct 03, 2015
shady26:
only in your cook up propaganda journalism.
ewu I don't have to argue with you

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/national/fulani-herdsmen-
sack-imo-community/

radiobiafra.co/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1293:four-fulani-herdsmen-sack-an-entire-community-in-imo-state-villagers-plead-for-help&catid=115:news&Itemid=529

nigeriavillagesquare.com/forum/showthread.php?t=76605&s=bf90b5c7f48c5889a02ec8d921c72567
Re: How Fulani Herdsmen Kill, Rape Ogun Residents, Farmers by shady26(m): 4:45pm On Oct 03, 2015
Jaideyone:
ewu I don't have to argue with you

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/national/fulani-herdsmen-
sack-imo-community/

radiobiafra.co/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1293:four-fulani-herdsmen-sack-an-entire-community-in-imo-state-villagers-plead-for-help&catid=115:news&Itemid=529

nigeriavillagesquare.com/forum/showthread.php?t=76605&s=bf90b5c7f48c5889a02ec8d921c72567
Just take a look at the useless source you provided, even the sunnewsoline with its sensational headline is an unconfirmed report;needless to say they are all fabrications,irresponsible and manipulative journalism meant to. Helpe Bigots achieve exactly what you are doing with it,Orgasm! Enjoy am not stopping you.
But before you respond with an insult which I don't mind, hear this "Ethnic sentiments and bigotry will not make your life better,it will get you nowhere,we need to repect each other to live together and progress.The day you put on that suit to go for a Job interview,to pitch a customer or to close a sale I know you don't reject the opportunity because the man on the other side is igbo or yoruba, do you? And when he keeps you waiting for hours before he attends to you, you don't stand up and walk away because you are a proud igbo or Yoruba man,my guess is you just chill and pray they don't even suspect you of being a tribalist if only so you can win Business,survive and become a success". Yes that's the real deal "Survive and Become a Success" all this Bigotry filled rants and energy expended on NL won't help you or any one who has those two in mind, except maybe for those who are already failures and losers in real life searching for a temporary feel good moment on the internet".I wish you the best and hope you survive and succeed. Fulani herdsmen is a problem for all of us down south irrespective of the tribe of the person the killed.
Re: How Fulani Herdsmen Kill, Rape Ogun Residents, Farmers by Jaideyone(m): 4:06am On Oct 04, 2015
shady26:
Just take a look at the useless source you provided, even the sunnewsoline with its sensational headline is an unconfirmed report;needless to say they are all fabrications,irresponsible and manipulative journalism meant to. Helpe Bigots achieve exactly what you are doing with it,Orgasm! Enjoy am not stopping you.
But before you respond with an insult which I don't mind, hear this "Ethnic sentiments and bigotry will not make your life better,it will get you nowhere,we need to repect each other to live together and progress.The day you put on that suit to go for a Job interview,to pitch a customer or to close a sale I know you don't reject the opportunity because the man on the other side is igbo or yoruba, do you? And when he keeps you waiting for hours before he attends to you, you don't stand up and walk away because you are a proud igbo or Yoruba man,my guess is you just chill and pray they don't even suspect you of being a tribalist if only so you can win Business,survive and become a success". Yes that's the real deal "Survive and Become a Success" all this Bigotry filled rants and energy expended on NL won't help you or any one who has those two in mind, except maybe for those who are already failures and losers in real life searching for a temporary feel good moment on the internet".I wish you the best and hope you survive and succeed. Fulani herdsmen is a problem for all of us down south irrespective of the tribe of the person the killed.
lmao so you wrote this epistle to tell me to stop being an ethnic bigot? what a load of crap. This Fulani problem is all over the country. it used to be a problem of the middle belt alone before. it is wrong. for your IBO folks to start calling Yorubas cowards because some savages attacked innocent villagers who are not used to a violent live style. these people have attacked villages in the east in the past. take your sermon to your fellow IBOs. a comnu Ity leader was even killed in Enugu early this year.
take your sermon to those that called yorubas cowards cos of the action of some savages on innocent villagers

www.nairaland.com/1267268/fulani-herds-men-sack-imo

www.punchng.com/news/fulani-herdsmen-kill-enugu-community-leader-on-farm/

www.paxnigerian.com/activities-of-fulani-herdsmen-worry-south-east-people-vanguard-news/
if you still feel I'm lying Google is there for you
Re: How Fulani Herdsmen Kill, Rape Ogun Residents, Farmers by newdawn2017(f): 12:56pm On Nov 26, 2016
temitemi1:
They(tinubu n co) sold us to these dirty,God forsaken animals called fulani embarassed
how did tinubu & Co sell u out? U lazy & lilyliverd cowards, re there no vibrant young me 2 arise & say d@ enough is enough? Allow wicked northern strangers 2 take over ur ancestral land & chase u out. Na ur toro!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Sex Workers Fight In Italy Fight Over Train Tickets, One Faints / Money Made Us Insert Cocaine Into Our Anuses (photo) / Hypnotised Girl, 17, Gives Parents’ N90,000 To Fraudsters (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.