Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,334 members, 7,780,876 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:45 AM

I Still Love And Need Her Back. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Still Love And Need Her Back. (1983 Views)

I Love n Need Her But My Mum Dislike Her Starture ''big Boobs''. (Our Pic.tag) / I Still Love You Halfricanadian. / I Need Her Money Not Her Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Still Love And Need Her Back. by Etetejake(m): 10:10am On Oct 02, 2015
I luv her with the whole of my heart, yet I never take a time to trust her for once. But now she can't take it anymore and have calles it a quit.

We started like bxtfrnds and ended up as lovers. she is my everything, my inspiration, the only thing that matters to me. I truly luv her with the whole of my heart.
The trust issue started at the beginning of the relationship when she came to work and I noticed she was acting strange. I went to her bag and saw the cloth she wore to work the day before. She denied my suspection, but later told me the truth when she finally and totally fall for me. She told me she went to her ex place but the guy didn't sleep with her.
yesterday evening, she told me she was going to church. But bkx since Monday she has been behaving strange, like not calling me, I was the one doing the calling, and also the last time I told her I luv her she didn't reply, I thought maybe she has find another person ans that was the rwason I didn't blv she was truly going to church. Throughout yeaster night I didn't call her until 7:04 this morning. She told me she was on her way to work, I didn't blv bkx I wasn't hearing any background noise. I told her I kno she slept out and she didn't reply until she got to the work place. She called me out to a private place and called it a quit. That she can't stay in a relationship where there is no trust.
I don't know how to apologize this time bkx the first time this same thing happened it wasn't easy to get her back. I had to apologize like three days, that is if she even pick my call, b4 she took me back. I wrote countless messages but it didn't get into her heart. I had to ask her out in the pretense that it wasn't anything relating to her coming back to me. Just a normal get together with a friend. Wen she came, I did the unexpected and she took me back. I doubt if it will work this time. The reason am asking for help.
pls I need your help. Ladies pls tell me what to do that will unfailingly bring her back to me. And guys pls what do I say or do to bring her back. Your advice is needed urgently pls.
Re: I Still Love And Need Her Back. by dharay99: 10:15am On Oct 02, 2015
kinda confusinq,
why did she qo ²her ex' place...
Re: I Still Love And Need Her Back. by 2dice(m): 10:19am On Oct 02, 2015
Breaking up with you is a BLESSING iN CAMOUFLAGE My friend ... Welcome To the Team cheesy

2 Likes

Re: I Still Love And Need Her Back. by IamLEGEND1: 10:22am On Oct 02, 2015
pls ur relationship is dead and buried....

get over it

...she stayed over at an exes'(repeatedly) and you are still here shouting you want her back....

you no get mind?
uuuuuurrrrgggghhhhhh.

sissies.

2 Likes

Re: I Still Love And Need Her Back. by Adah96(f): 10:24am On Oct 02, 2015
do you really have to be in a relationship?undecided… FAM forget bout her....n move on *disappears*
Re: I Still Love And Need Her Back. by dharay99: 10:31am On Oct 02, 2015
Adah96:
do you really have to be in a relationship?undecided
FAM forget bout her....n move on *disappears*
hmmm...
Re: I Still Love And Need Her Back. by Ezerbullet(m): 10:34am On Oct 02, 2015
Na guys like you Atistos dey like
Re: I Still Love And Need Her Back. by Nobody: 10:36am On Oct 02, 2015
You see your life

1 Like

Re: I Still Love And Need Her Back. by sneak3(m): 1:21pm On Oct 02, 2015
Oga op you ate obviously loving for two because she's no longer into u..

Stop begging for love from someone that hasn't same feelings for u.

Ironical as it may sound, that's the only way u can get her back if it will ever happen.

Leave her alone for now
Re: I Still Love And Need Her Back. by foladaraawe(f): 1:48pm On Oct 02, 2015
Dude,She's nw ur ex

Her attitude shows she's seeing someone else nd she's no more into u

Trust me,if she accept u bak,u'l av to abide with the bad sides of her #wakeup

1 Like

Re: I Still Love And Need Her Back. by malele(m): 1:49pm On Oct 02, 2015
Etetejake:
I luv her with the whole of my heart, yet I never take a time to trust her for once. But now she can't take it anymore and have calles it a quit.

We started like bxtfrnds and ended up as lovers. she is my everything, my inspiration, the only thing that matters to me. I truly luv her with the whole of my heart.
The trust issue started at the beginning of the relationship when she came to work and I noticed she was acting strange. I went to her bag and saw the cloth she wore to work the day before. She denied my suspection, but later told me the truth when she finally and totally fall for me. She told me she went to her ex place but the guy didn't sleep with her.
yesterday evening, she told me she was going to church. But bkx since Monday she has been behaving strange, like not calling me, I was the one doing the calling, and also the last time I told her I luv her she didn't reply, I thought maybe she has find another person ans that was the rwason I didn't blv she was truly going to church. Throughout yeaster night I didn't call her until 7:04 this morning. She told me she was on her way to work, I didn't blv bkx I wasn't hearing any background noise. I told her I kno she slept out and she didn't reply until she got to the work place. She called me out to a private place and called it a quit. That she can't stay in a relationship where there is no trust.
I don't know how to apologize this time bkx the first time this same thing happened it wasn't easy to get her back. I had to apologize like three days, that is if she even pick my call, b4 she took me back. I wrote countless messages but it didn't get into her heart. I had to ask her out in the pretense that it wasn't anything relating to her coming back to me. Just a normal get together with a friend. Wen she came, I did the unexpected and she took me back. I doubt if it will work this time. The reason am asking for help.
pls I need your help. Ladies pls tell me what to do that will unfailingly bring her back to me. And guys pls what do I say or do to bring her back. Your advice is needed urgently pls.
Op free her I was in the shoes with u, u can't be begging a girl for love, free her or leave her for sometime, she will come to u one day.
Re: I Still Love And Need Her Back. by foladaraawe(f): 1:54pm On Oct 02, 2015
malele:

Op free her I was in the shoes with u, u can't be begging a girl for love, free her or leave her for sometime, she will come to u one day.
it's nt a must for her to come bak,dis dude just av to leave her

1 Like

Re: I Still Love And Need Her Back. by hebenezher(m): 4:17pm On Oct 02, 2015
so pathetic, have experienced such and believe me I comprehend your current feeling... but you just to move on, and be wary of giving a girl your whole heart, it's obvious she's playing on you, she knows you're weak, she's controlling the relationship, she's getting f**ked by her sharp ex.. nigga, just have to Concord with this fact " Apologising To A girl makes her gain power on you" girls are extremely and massively stupid I your pardon. begging her for the first time is the biggest mistake you had ever done. just let her go, move on to something better, stop being a sisi, get carried away by other things, don't ever beg her again.. if probably she comes back, make her your bitch.. "Don't beg woman"

4 Likes

Re: I Still Love And Need Her Back. by Melahou(m): 5:24pm On Oct 02, 2015
you want to go back to her because you think she`s everything to
you and you cant do without her

guy forget her...she`s not for you
Re: I Still Love And Need Her Back. by Etetejake(m): 8:16pm On Oct 02, 2015
malele:

Thanks man
Re: I Still Love And Need Her Back. by Etetejake(m): 8:19pm On Oct 02, 2015
hebenezher:
so pathetic, have experienced such and believe me I comprehend your current feeling... but you just to move on, and be wary of giving a girl your whole heart, it's obvious she's playing on you, she knows you're weak, she's controlling the relationship, she's getting f**ked by her sharp ex.. nigga, just have to Concord with this fact " Apologising To A girl makes her gain power on you" girls are extremely and massively stupid I your pardon. begging her for the first time is the biggest mistake you had ever done. just let her go, move on to something better, stop being a sisi, get carried away by other things, don't ever beg her again.. if probably she comes back, make her your bitch.. "Don't beg woman"

I luv this. Thanks a lot
Re: I Still Love And Need Her Back. by Homguy(m): 10:02pm On Oct 02, 2015
Etetejake:

you don't need to apologize, those attitudes are those of a lady done and through with you, I have experienced such with ladies who eventually left. First thing a cheating partner does, esp ladies is to create a communication rift, when you get desperate trying to reach her several times, she claims to be in bondage, claims to have lost her freedom, accuses you of lack of trust, get a hold of your self dude, you are better off without her. Going back to beg her would leave you worse off as most ladies would never go back to a guy they dumped, worse if he's coming around to beg much like you are planning to do. Let this episode slide bro, you will get another.

BTW, how old are you? Try not to use so much unpopular abbreviations online, doesnt portray a serious/mature finger.

2 Likes

Re: I Still Love And Need Her Back. by Homguy(m): 10:04pm On Oct 02, 2015
Ok
Re: I Still Love And Need Her Back. by kpolli(m): 12:12am On Oct 03, 2015
Etetejake:

I like boyfriends like you, willing to share your girlfriend and still beg on top of it

1 Like

Re: I Still Love And Need Her Back. by Nobody: 12:14am On Oct 03, 2015
Oh good Lord. Help this nigga get over a bit'h
Re: I Still Love And Need Her Back. by AfroKnight: 12:18am On Oct 03, 2015
This girl is smart. She is cheating on you and she's making you feel guilty for accusing her. Bro, free her. It is not about trust but truth. She hides the truth from you therefore she cannot be trusted.

Forget her before she takes advantage of you over and over again.

1 Like

Re: I Still Love And Need Her Back. by Dyt(f): 9:45am On Oct 03, 2015
kpolli:

I like boyfriends like you, willing to share your girlfriend and still beg on top of it

cheesy cheesy grin
Re: I Still Love And Need Her Back. by Nobody: 10:18am On Oct 03, 2015
I HATE GUYZ THAT BEG GIRLZ... TUFIAKWA!!! any woman wey shakara 4 u leave am, wen u don waka ehn, she no go believe am.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Still Love And Need Her Back. by Nobody: 11:20am On Oct 03, 2015
She told you she went to her ex but he didnt sleep with her. Even though you did not accuse her of such. Thats guilty conscience on her part.

You were a slave in this relationship and you will continue to be a slave . You place more value in her than yourself. Someone always begging isnt confident.

Dont be surprised when she breaks up with you again on grounds that you are too soft for her liking

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Still Love And Need Her Back. by hebenezher(m): 5:12pm On Oct 03, 2015
Denizsmart:
I HATE GUYZ THAT BEG GIRLZ... TUFIAKWA!!! any woman wey shakara 4 u leave am, wen u don waka ehn, she no go believe am.
e go shoke her like electric
Re: I Still Love And Need Her Back. by khassy(m): 7:07pm On Oct 03, 2015
Etetejake:

summarize please
Re: I Still Love And Need Her Back. by Etetejake(m): 10:52pm On Oct 04, 2015
khassy:

summarize please
No need for summary course I have gotten the advice I needed.

(1) (Reply)

Ladies What Will You Do In This Situation?[18+] / Looking Handsome Now A Crime / See This Fine Babe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.