Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,111 members, 7,807,352 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:36 PM

The One That Got Away - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The One That Got Away (1973 Views)

See The Ice-cream Inspired Pre-wedding Photo-shoot That Got The Internet Buzzing / How Do I Get The One That Got Away? / OMG, The Very BIG Ass That Got People Talking In A Bank in Abuja TODAY! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The One That Got Away by Nobody: 9:31pm On Oct 02, 2015
Eyah:

hahahaha, I can imagine you drooling like mad. tongue tongue tongue tongue
lol,,yeap.
The feeling stings like a bìtch,,i try hard to avoid her ..so i dont think about it.

1 Like

Re: The One That Got Away by Hannysmilez(f): 9:33pm On Oct 02, 2015
This is kinda' an emotional topic. People come and go,events end,beauty fades,nevertheless,the memories stays. That's why it's important to live every moment knowing that you're creating memories for yourself. Had I known that earlier, I would be a better person today.

1 Like

Re: The One That Got Away by dealordea(m): 5:23am On Oct 03, 2015
We often face different tune of music for the decision we make in life! Either bad or good! I believe it was all meant for a reason! The silence behind everything later is known to us! A lot of things is often hiding behind the silent face
Re: The One That Got Away by Nobody: 9:07am On Oct 03, 2015
Hannysmilez:
This is kinda' an emotional topic. People come and go,events end,beauty fades,nevertheless,the memories stays. That's why it's important to live every moment knowing that you're creating memories for yourself. Had I known that earlier, I would be a better person today.

Yes, true talk. Creating memories just like photographs, you have to capture every moments of it coz it's impossible to reproduce it.

1 Like

Re: The One That Got Away by Nobody: 10:41am On Oct 03, 2015
dealordea:
We often face different tune of music for the decision we make in life! Either bad or good! I believe it was all meant for a reason! The silence behind everything later is known to us! A lot of things is often hiding behind the silent face

Decisions that broke our hearts. And behind that silent face is a cage of deep love, fears, pains, longing for help and care, and yet they don't have the courage to let the world to know that.
Re: The One That Got Away by Youngpo413: 7:01am On Oct 05, 2015
I don't regret any of my actions in life,I made sure to look before I leap,why should I let someone go then later regret it?...that's will be absurd you know.

(1) (2) (Reply)

If You Want To Kill Yourself because Of Love..... DO / How Many Girls Can Do This, This Valentine? / Thread closed!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.