Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,093 members, 7,807,269 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:45 AM

Tambuwal Visits Families Of Hajj Stampede Victims In Sokoto (Pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tambuwal Visits Families Of Hajj Stampede Victims In Sokoto (Pics) (15323 Views)

Fashola Flags Off Distribution Of Free Pre-Paid Meters In Sokoto (pics) / Maryam-Mairo Tambuwal Helps Man & Son Attacked By Thugs In Sokoto. PICS / Tambuwal Visits Hospital At 2a.m., catches Sokoto Staff Unaware... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tambuwal Visits Families Of Hajj Stampede Victims In Sokoto (Pics) by darmys(f): 1:49pm On Oct 02, 2015
Governor Aminu Tambuwal of Sokoto state visited family members of victims of the Hajj Stampede that took place in Hajj killing almost 800 Pilgrims. The governor expressed his sympathy over the incident. Notable among the victims from Sokoto is the Chief Imam of Sokoto state, Liman Dan-Ata,

http://daminaija..com/2015/10/sokoto-state-governor-tambuwal-visits.html

Re: Tambuwal Visits Families Of Hajj Stampede Victims In Sokoto (Pics) by kemlily(f): 1:49pm On Oct 02, 2015
Rip to the dead..... angry angry angry
Re: Tambuwal Visits Families Of Hajj Stampede Victims In Sokoto (Pics) by deadZONE: 1:53pm On Oct 02, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

there have not finish stoning
boko haram..... the traveled
to mecca to stone a non existing
devil... i dont pity such people...
ignorance kills......

12 Likes

Re: Tambuwal Visits Families Of Hajj Stampede Victims In Sokoto (Pics) by globalresource: 1:55pm On Oct 02, 2015
Saudi government must be hold accountable for this. I heard this not the first time of such occurrence. Let them look for ways to prevent this kind of ordeal. They earn heavy revenue every year from the in flock of worshippers. So it is their responsibility to protect lives and properties of their worshippers

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tambuwal Visits Families Of Hajj Stampede Victims In Sokoto (Pics) by OZAOEKPE(f): 1:56pm On Oct 02, 2015
"you leave the Devil in your own country to go kill another man's devil, and when there was a stampede, they rescued the whites and bullshit the blacks after you have paid them money, that shows the level of our madness. Now they are using the money meant for development to help these ignorant people, wetin concern me sef for the matter". Quote me anywhere

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tambuwal Visits Families Of Hajj Stampede Victims In Sokoto (Pics) by damton(m): 1:56pm On Oct 02, 2015
What a noble gesture.

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal Visits Families Of Hajj Stampede Victims In Sokoto (Pics) by salaboiz(m): 1:56pm On Oct 02, 2015
RIP to those that lost their lives

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal Visits Families Of Hajj Stampede Victims In Sokoto (Pics) by tucky200(m): 1:57pm On Oct 02, 2015
deadZONE:
ignorance kills......
I no kukuma fit blame u..
Na ur DADDY I blame
S0n of a monkey !

18 Likes

Re: Tambuwal Visits Families Of Hajj Stampede Victims In Sokoto (Pics) by kelvyn7: 1:57pm On Oct 02, 2015
cry sad
Re: Tambuwal Visits Families Of Hajj Stampede Victims In Sokoto (Pics) by mznuez(f): 1:57pm On Oct 02, 2015
cheesy grin grin RIP to the Dead
Re: Tambuwal Visits Families Of Hajj Stampede Victims In Sokoto (Pics) by obinnajr(m): 1:59pm On Oct 02, 2015
BOKO MEMBERS

NA THIER BACKGROUND AND UNDERGROUND MEETING

3 Likes

Re: Tambuwal Visits Families Of Hajj Stampede Victims In Sokoto (Pics) by 360ng: 2:00pm On Oct 02, 2015
Rip to the dead
Re: Tambuwal Visits Families Of Hajj Stampede Victims In Sokoto (Pics) by keffekul(f): 2:00pm On Oct 02, 2015
god is gud
Re: Tambuwal Visits Families Of Hajj Stampede Victims In Sokoto (Pics) by Intrepid01(m): 2:00pm On Oct 02, 2015
kemlily:
Rip to the dead..... angry angry angry

Hmmm, I am July 25.
Re: Tambuwal Visits Families Of Hajj Stampede Victims In Sokoto (Pics) by deadZONE: 2:01pm On Oct 02, 2015
tucky200:
I no kukuma fit blame myself..
Na my DADDY I blame
am a S0n of a monkey !
shey u have a ceiling fan in your house go and buy a rope and do the needful...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tambuwal Visits Families Of Hajj Stampede Victims In Sokoto (Pics) by harshemeyou: 2:02pm On Oct 02, 2015
[i]may there soul rest in perfect peace amen[i]

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal Visits Families Of Hajj Stampede Victims In Sokoto (Pics) by olaolulazio(m): 2:07pm On Oct 02, 2015
mecca!
Re: Tambuwal Visits Families Of Hajj Stampede Victims In Sokoto (Pics) by ooshinibos: 2:07pm On Oct 02, 2015
the logic of stoning the devil in Saudi is not adding up , who discovered that the devil lives in SAUDI ...only Africans and their counterparts will believe this ..

2 Likes

Re: Tambuwal Visits Families Of Hajj Stampede Victims In Sokoto (Pics) by leonprince: 2:07pm On Oct 02, 2015
shocked
Re: Tambuwal Visits Families Of Hajj Stampede Victims In Sokoto (Pics) by ayooyee: 2:07pm On Oct 02, 2015
Y running to anoder com3 wen we v many sarakis to b stoned
Re: Tambuwal Visits Families Of Hajj Stampede Victims In Sokoto (Pics) by jude33084(m): 2:08pm On Oct 02, 2015
Hmmm undecided
Re: Tambuwal Visits Families Of Hajj Stampede Victims In Sokoto (Pics) by sulexcraig(m): 2:09pm On Oct 02, 2015
deadZONE:

ignorance kills......

You ve Prove it publicity that you re insane! Brain fluided fool!

7 Likes

Re: Tambuwal Visits Families Of Hajj Stampede Victims In Sokoto (Pics) by jude33084(m): 2:09pm On Oct 02, 2015
ayooyee:
Y running to anoder com3 wen we v many sarakis to b stoned

LoLs! He maybe corrupt but he is no devil grin
Re: Tambuwal Visits Families Of Hajj Stampede Victims In Sokoto (Pics) by StarboyMichael(m): 2:09pm On Oct 02, 2015
O ma shey o, RIP to the deceases
Re: Tambuwal Visits Families Of Hajj Stampede Victims In Sokoto (Pics) by deadZONE: 2:15pm On Oct 02, 2015
sulexcraig:

You ve Prove it publicity that you re insane! Brain fluided fool!

After reading this guess how many Bleep$ i gave? ZERO!!

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal Visits Families Of Hajj Stampede Victims In Sokoto (Pics) by nikkiking(m): 2:17pm On Oct 02, 2015
Honestly they deserve what they got.

Leaving the devil's next door to go all the way mecca to stone none existing one tongue in a bid to make..........they ended up joining the devil tongue.

Well @least they died in a holy land as claimed.

Rip.
Re: Tambuwal Visits Families Of Hajj Stampede Victims In Sokoto (Pics) by haconjy(m): 2:23pm On Oct 02, 2015
Some pole talk from anus..... stoning the the devil within or outside...which comes first...don't be religious bias...look at the school gov. is...and consider the money the spent in going there...
u can quote me but reason before u vomit your stupidity out
Re: Tambuwal Visits Families Of Hajj Stampede Victims In Sokoto (Pics) by ayoola648(m): 2:29pm On Oct 02, 2015
deadZONE:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

there have not finish stoning boko haram..... the traveled to mecca to stone a non existing devil... i dont pity such people... ignorance kills......

bro I sight you. .
Re: Tambuwal Visits Families Of Hajj Stampede Victims In Sokoto (Pics) by Nobody: 2:29pm On Oct 02, 2015
Allright we have seen the pictures.
Re: Tambuwal Visits Families Of Hajj Stampede Victims In Sokoto (Pics) by Guyman02: 2:31pm On Oct 02, 2015
RIP to the victims.

Meanwhile Russia is destroying Obamas ISIS boys in Syria

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal Visits Families Of Hajj Stampede Victims In Sokoto (Pics) by Pascal181: 2:37pm On Oct 02, 2015
deadZONE:

ignorance kills......
Abi na d devil stoned them back

2 Likes

Re: Tambuwal Visits Families Of Hajj Stampede Victims In Sokoto (Pics) by Nobody: 2:46pm On Oct 02, 2015
What ignorance can be greater than leaving all the Devil in the North and indeed Nigeria and traveling to far away Mecca to stone an imaginary devil?

Btw, why are they all sitting on bare floor? This is the second time I will be asking this question on this forum.. Such a back ward set of people undecided undecided

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari To NNPC: Search For Oil In Benue Trough / Corruption: What Buhari Said In France / FG Renames National Theatre, Now Lagos Creative And Entertainment Center

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.