Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,678 members, 7,801,959 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:57 AM

Unravel The Message In These Letter Words ( Brain Teaser ). - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Unravel The Message In These Letter Words ( Brain Teaser ). (2283 Views)

Brain Teaser: Can You Crack The Code? (Photo) / The 4 Letter Words Game / Brain Teaser (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unravel The Message In These Letter Words ( Brain Teaser ). by lyntiffany(f): 10:16pm On Oct 02, 2015
A woman arrived home and found a note from her husband. It had been accidentally torn into four pieces,each with four letters on it. The pieces are shown below. What did the letter say?

[wchs]. [iooo]

[lnmo]. [leen].
Re: Unravel The Message In These Letter Words ( Brain Teaser ). by hawk05(m): 10:41pm On Oct 02, 2015
I will come home soon.. sad
Re: Unravel The Message In These Letter Words ( Brain Teaser ). by lyntiffany(f): 10:44pm On Oct 02, 2015
hawk05:
I will come home soon.. sad
you nearly caught the bird but sadly it escaped from you.
Re: Unravel The Message In These Letter Words ( Brain Teaser ). by horexy(f): 11:01pm On Oct 02, 2015
Will come soon, hone...guess the 'y' (in honey) was totally ripped off grin
Re: Unravel The Message In These Letter Words ( Brain Teaser ). by lyntiffany(f): 11:21pm On Oct 02, 2015
horexy:

Will come soon, hone...guess the 'y' (in honey) was totally ripped off grin

rexy dear you tried but you have to put in more effort.
Re: Unravel The Message In These Letter Words ( Brain Teaser ). by zyzxx(m): 11:37am On Oct 03, 2015
Come and solve dis
lyntiffany
Re: Unravel The Message In These Letter Words ( Brain Teaser ). by lyntiffany(f): 1:21pm On Oct 03, 2015
zyzxx:
Come and solve dis
lyntiffany
lol . Zyxxx don't tell me you are not a genius grin
Re: Unravel The Message In These Letter Words ( Brain Teaser ). by zyzxx(m): 2:04pm On Oct 03, 2015
lyntiffany:
lol . Zyxxx don't tell me you are not a genius grin
grin grin I think its ' will come home soon'
Re: Unravel The Message In These Letter Words ( Brain Teaser ). by heeqhmart(f): 2:14pm On Oct 03, 2015
will cone home soon

1 Like

Re: Unravel The Message In These Letter Words ( Brain Teaser ). by zyzxx(m): 2:25pm On Oct 03, 2015
heeqhmart:
will cone home soon
I agree with u there is only one me
Re: Unravel The Message In These Letter Words ( Brain Teaser ). by lyntiffany(f): 2:34pm On Oct 03, 2015
zyzxx:
grin grin I think its ' will come home soon'
You think? Be bold and unravel the message cheesy
Re: Unravel The Message In These Letter Words ( Brain Teaser ). by zyzxx(m): 2:37pm On Oct 03, 2015
lyntiffany:
You think? Be bold and unravel the message cheesy
u en

grin grin
Re: Unravel The Message In These Letter Words ( Brain Teaser ). by lyntiffany(f): 2:40pm On Oct 03, 2015
zyzxx:
u en

grin grin
wetin I do? All I want is for you to be sure of your answer.

Am waiting...........
Re: Unravel The Message In These Letter Words ( Brain Teaser ). by zyzxx(m): 2:45pm On Oct 03, 2015
lyntiffany:
wetin I do? All I want is for you to be sure of your answer.

Am waiting...........
cheesy OK
Will come home soon

1 Like

Re: Unravel The Message In These Letter Words ( Brain Teaser ). by lyntiffany(f): 2:50pm On Oct 03, 2015
zyzxx:
cheesy OK
Will come home soon
grin grin grin your right but I won't accord all the praises to you reason being that heeqhmart gave you clue.

She is the brain behind this.

But you gave the best shot kudos to you. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Unravel The Message In These Letter Words ( Brain Teaser ). by zyzxx(m): 2:50pm On Oct 03, 2015
Re: Unravel The Message In These Letter Words ( Brain Teaser ). by zyzxx(m): 2:52pm On Oct 03, 2015
lyntiffany:
grin grin grin your right but I won't accord all the praises to you reason being that heeqhmart gave you clue.

She is the brain behind this.

But you gave the best shot kudos to you. cheesy
cheesy actually she did
Kudos to her

Thanksssssssss
Apy weknd

1 Like

Re: Unravel The Message In These Letter Words ( Brain Teaser ). by lyntiffany(f): 2:58pm On Oct 03, 2015
zyzxx:
cheesy actually she did
Kudos to her

Thanksssssssss
Apy weknd
whish you best dear.

1 Like

Re: Unravel The Message In These Letter Words ( Brain Teaser ). by ojmaroni247(m): 4:21pm On Apr 30, 2016
Big_johniwu@yahoo.ca , bbpin: 58EC87E4

(1) (Reply)

Brain Teaser: Solve This Puzzle / Storyline: Add A Paragraph To Tell A Story / Look Closely... Then What Can U See?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.