Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,883 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:30 AM

Naija Words Forum-----First Nigerian Mobile Forum(Android App) - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Naija Words Forum-----First Nigerian Mobile Forum(Android App) (860 Views)

Truecaller Hits 6.2m Nigerian Mobile Users / I Can Create An Android App For Your Blog And Websites / Meet The First Nigerian Blogger To Be Featured On Wikipedia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Naija Words Forum-----First Nigerian Mobile Forum(Android App) by Fredzy7(m): 4:26am On Oct 03, 2015
Hi busy nairalanders.. am sure you are already bored of this guy who keeps talking about his forum am bored of him too..but this is my reason for all this.... I wanted a medium where nigerians could chat and have fun (well nairaland is already here) so i didnt get much new sign ups..I wanted to create a blog where anybody can post and write on...that got me some sign ups but nobody was writing...so i thougt what is it that nigerians forums dont have.... easy and quick access with minimal data usage for The users .. so i set out to create a mobile app where users can

1. quickly access the blog and discuss on the forums
2. where users can get notifications on ongoings on the forum
3. Where users can (with not so data) browse a minimalistic version of The forum.

I went to school so that hit a bump..when i came back out of laziness i created three html5 apps..but those didnt even come close so i went for native and created an android app.. i would not boast of integrating it with my forum (a software did that for me) but with the app you can access the forum and the blog and some other options that will be added.

If you see the app as a boost then please install it and sign up through it and maybe make a post (if Thats not asking too much).. i also need writers for the blog.

Forum - http://naijawords.com
Blog - http://blog.naijawords.com

App is attached (i know nothing about IOS so i cant make the IOS version only android)

just so you so i am actually begging not asking.

A very successful guy named seun (you all know him) said this:

To get a social network going, you just have to bribe or beg people to join your social network until it's big enough to sustain itself. If you're evil, forcing or tricking them to join also works
Until your social network takes off, you'll just have to bribe or beg people to join and participate. I did that.

i am still schooling so bribing is kinda out of d question grin so i am begging wink

*Modified*
Link To updated version https://www.dropbox.com/s/n4ltn7aeqmct81z/Naija%20Words%20v1.2.apk?dl=0
Re: Naija Words Forum-----First Nigerian Mobile Forum(Android App) by DaPhilosopher(m): 9:18am On Oct 03, 2015
Nice1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naija Words Forum-----First Nigerian Mobile Forum(Android App) by Fredzy7(m): 12:33pm On Oct 03, 2015
I could not get your email the nairaland.com mail system is quite the headache just pm me on my forum or send me a straight email to email

(1) (Reply)

How To Set Up A . Blog / Who Can Help Me Create A Blog? / Where To Get A Secure Online Sport Betting Script?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.