Stats: 3,148,530 members, 7,801,473 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:47 PM

'if You Don't Like My Nose Ring, Report To God!'- Eniola Badmus - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'if You Don't Like My Nose Ring, Report To God!'- Eniola Badmus (38551 Views)

Annie Idibia Shuts Down Lady Who Told Her To Stop Wearing Nose Ring / Regina Daniels Dumps Her Nose Ring, Leg Chain & Heavy Makeup / Olugbenga Wright Ojay's Nose Ring: Fans Blast Bukky Wrights Son (2) (3) (4)

'if You Don't Like My Nose Ring, Report To God!'- Eniola Badmus by 360frolic(m): 6:55am On Oct 03, 2015
[img]http://4.bp..com/-sFDPNbkB7X0/Vg69QrlRqhI/AAAAAAAAMs8/hLtszdIN-n0/s640/eniola.jpg[/img]
Ever since Eniola Badmus showed off her nose ring on her way to South-Africa for AMAA last week, she has been receiving a lot of flak from her fans who feel the accessory is inappropriate.

Well, she has responded to these criticisms via her SnapChat.

She warned all her critics to face their own personal businesses and leave her to face hers.

She wrote: "It's my life and my nose ring. If you don't like it, report to God. Free Eniola Badmus,"

Lol. Bullseye!

http://www.newshelm.com/2015/10/if-you-dont-like-my-nose-ring-report-to.html

Re: 'if You Don't Like My Nose Ring, Report To God!'- Eniola Badmus by Afrok(m): 6:57am On Oct 03, 2015
Nope! I think we need to report her to God in prayers... well, nothing concern me coz I don't like anything that looks like BAG OF SAND shocked.

100 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 'if You Don't Like My Nose Ring, Report To God!'- Eniola Badmus by Lanceslot(m): 6:58am On Oct 03, 2015
Ezi bida. Btw who is she? Badmus kwa?

Re: 'if You Don't Like My Nose Ring, Report To God!'- Eniola Badmus by Nobody: 6:58am On Oct 03, 2015
Worthless fat cow

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'if You Don't Like My Nose Ring, Report To God!'- Eniola Badmus by FruityLass: 6:59am On Oct 03, 2015
Yea, report to God.

All buhari haters, report to God cheesy

Another hastTag in lieu of lickmyAss...

Re: 'if You Don't Like My Nose Ring, Report To God!'- Eniola Badmus by Barbarthundey(m): 7:03am On Oct 03, 2015
celebrities fond of replying critics than admirers... can't she ignore

59 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'if You Don't Like My Nose Ring, Report To God!'- Eniola Badmus by ifex370(m): 7:10am On Oct 03, 2015
who is this monkey?

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'if You Don't Like My Nose Ring, Report To God!'- Eniola Badmus by Hazardd(m): 7:14am On Oct 03, 2015
What's this one saying?

Re: 'if You Don't Like My Nose Ring, Report To God!'- Eniola Badmus by echobee(f): 7:17am On Oct 03, 2015
Wetin concern GOD will nose ring? angry. So she and GOD don become mate? angry.

28 Likes

Re: 'if You Don't Like My Nose Ring, Report To God!'- Eniola Badmus by Oladimejjy(m): 7:21am On Oct 03, 2015
THE BIG FAT WOMAN WITH NOSE RING.....

Re: 'if You Don't Like My Nose Ring, Report To God!'- Eniola Badmus by loverprince(m): 7:23am On Oct 03, 2015
mtchwwwww. nah ur business jare. contunu. my business your headache. my joy your sickness. my life you gossip. my success you die. but your burial I attend.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'if You Don't Like My Nose Ring, Report To God!'- Eniola Badmus by dechandel(f): 8:34am On Oct 03, 2015
Eni baby
Carry on.
Whether you wan turn into Fulani cow, e no concern anybody kiss kiss

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'if You Don't Like My Nose Ring, Report To God!'- Eniola Badmus by mediagenius: 8:34am On Oct 03, 2015
T
Re: 'if You Don't Like My Nose Ring, Report To God!'- Eniola Badmus by tiamiyukunle69(m): 8:34am On Oct 03, 2015
As if I care

Re: 'if You Don't Like My Nose Ring, Report To God!'- Eniola Badmus by jmoore(m): 8:34am On Oct 03, 2015

82 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 'if You Don't Like My Nose Ring, Report To God!'- Eniola Badmus by Nobody: 8:34am On Oct 03, 2015
Nigerians and their holier than thou attitudes . The poster above me tho, sick meme

Re: 'if You Don't Like My Nose Ring, Report To God!'- Eniola Badmus by emmybliz(m): 8:35am On Oct 03, 2015
Afrok:
Nope! I think we need to report her to God in prayers... well, nothing concern me coz I don't like anything that looks like BAG OF SAND shocked.
Bro. U nailed it cheesy

Re: 'if You Don't Like My Nose Ring, Report To God!'- Eniola Badmus by Adesiji77: 8:35am On Oct 03, 2015
Barbarthundey:
celebrities fond of replying critics than admirers... can't she ignore

Re: 'if You Don't Like My Nose Ring, Report To God!'- Eniola Badmus by goldiam(f): 8:35am On Oct 03, 2015
if u like put am for
your ass I have better things to talk to God about.who cares

Re: 'if You Don't Like My Nose Ring, Report To God!'- Eniola Badmus by PRINCENWAEZE(m): 8:36am On Oct 03, 2015
What I can see in the pic is just pig

Re: 'if You Don't Like My Nose Ring, Report To God!'- Eniola Badmus by onihaxxy: 8:36am On Oct 03, 2015
na so
Re: 'if You Don't Like My Nose Ring, Report To God!'- Eniola Badmus by femiranking28(m): 8:36am On Oct 03, 2015
Cowbell awa milk.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'if You Don't Like My Nose Ring, Report To God!'- Eniola Badmus by valdes00(m): 8:36am On Oct 03, 2015
report to God bawo... shey she tink say God follow act inside Lord Of the Rings movie

Re: 'if You Don't Like My Nose Ring, Report To God!'- Eniola Badmus by OCHOdee(f): 8:37am On Oct 03, 2015
Nose ring on my cute face and cute nose
Nahhhh, I'll pass

Back to topic... undecided undecided

Re: 'if You Don't Like My Nose Ring, Report To God!'- Eniola Badmus by dave2meek(m): 8:37am On Oct 03, 2015
I no blame the pesin wey call you bag of sand undecided

Re: 'if You Don't Like My Nose Ring, Report To God!'- Eniola Badmus by Nobody: 8:38am On Oct 03, 2015
Eni Sorry!! U nid Help

Re: 'if You Don't Like My Nose Ring, Report To God!'- Eniola Badmus by femimike1(m): 8:39am On Oct 03, 2015
She's now getting the attention … mtcheeew wetin concern me undecided
Re: 'if You Don't Like My Nose Ring, Report To God!'- Eniola Badmus by G12(m): 8:39am On Oct 03, 2015
Ugly b!tch

The Sheppopotamus is trying too hard

Re: 'if You Don't Like My Nose Ring, Report To God!'- Eniola Badmus by Orlaoluwayimika(m): 8:40am On Oct 03, 2015
No offense ma, it doesn't just look cool on u wit ur big round face it makes u look like dose cattle wit rings in dier nose

Re: 'if You Don't Like My Nose Ring, Report To God!'- Eniola Badmus by MbashrexBashir(m): 8:40am On Oct 03, 2015
Who cares if u like go and put in ur private part... Mumu ugly orobo :PWho cares if u like go and put in ur private part... Mumu ugly orobo

Re: 'if You Don't Like My Nose Ring, Report To God!'- Eniola Badmus by Nobody: 8:41am On Oct 03, 2015
dechandel:
Eni baby
Carry on.
Whether you wan turn into Fulani cow, e no concern anybody kiss kiss
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Seriously, I don't know what people love in this nauseating nose ring. undecided

Re: 'if You Don't Like My Nose Ring, Report To God!'- Eniola Badmus by fresherdanU: 8:41am On Oct 03, 2015
who care about her nose ring anyways. its not giving people sleepless night.

Annie Idibia Calls A Phd Fan "Ugly Fat Fool" / Kemen And Actor Casmir Chibuike Are Lookalikes? (see Photos) / Don Jazzy Vs RMD: Who Rocked The Scottish Skirt 'Kilt' Better?