Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,556 members, 7,809,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:19 PM

A Nairalander Song.. About The Bombin Fighting Killings!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Nairalander Song.. About The Bombin Fighting Killings!!! (530 Views)

Should I Release My Song About Chidinma Cucumber / Two Ladies Fighting Over A Man Beside A Wall, One Showing Her Panties (photo) / Photos Of Two Women Fighting Over A Man.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander Song.. About The Bombin Fighting Killings!!! by Nobody: 8:37am On Oct 03, 2015
I greet y'all in the name of GOD

Thought I drop this my song for y'all to listen

yes Nigeria gain their independence!!!

But check your heart are we truly free..

I didn't go out that day cus I didn't feel like
Reasoning all the things happening in this country..
Bombing.. killing
Stealing.
Corruption...
politicians stealing our money like say nothing dey happen

WE might be free from the hands of the British

[size=18pt]TRUTH IS WE ARE NOT FREE FROM OURselves[/size]

Had to express it true music Bro

download my song.. http://www.datafilehost.com/d/a1ee8a1b

1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Song.. About The Bombin Fighting Killings!!! by lekjons(m): 8:51am On Oct 03, 2015
ain't downloading it, but i like anything from NLssmiley..

goodluck bro cool
Re: A Nairalander Song.. About The Bombin Fighting Killings!!! by Nobody: 8:58am On Oct 03, 2015
Ipopalomo
Mixty
Ftboy
Born2fuck
RedBenson
Re: A Nairalander Song.. About The Bombin Fighting Killings!!! by Mixty: 11:54am On Oct 04, 2015
WARRIBLOOD:
Ipopal.omo
Mix.ty
Ftb.oy
Born2fu.ck
Red.Benson
Downloaded and listened to it.
Nice try. You will get there.
However, I couldn't hear what you were saying. Too much voicr synchronisation.
Let me offer my advice. If you wanna make it fast in nigeria, you need to work on danceable and melodious choruses. The most popular songs have very nice choruses and beats. Too things - chorus followed by beats.
Once you hit it, you can blend your songs with other styles of your church. Also start thinking of catchphrases. Dbanj in his hay days, was not particularly a great artist but he mastered the use of catchphrases (e.g. koko, no long thing, etc.)
Last thing, are you a rapper or musician, or a blend of both?

Sorry I am not a musician. this is just my advice from a layman's point of view.
Re: A Nairalander Song.. About The Bombin Fighting Killings!!! by Nobody: 12:36pm On Oct 04, 2015
Mixty:

Downloaded and listened to it.
Nice try. You will get there.
However, I couldn't hear what you were saying. Too much voicr synchronisation.
Let me offer my advice. If you wanna make it fast in nigeria, you need to work on danceable and melodious choruses. The most popular songs have very nice choruses and beats. Too things - chorus followed by beats.
Once you hit it, you can blend your songs with other styles of your church. Also start thinking of catchphrases. Dbanj in his hay days, was not particularly a great artist but he mastered the use of catchphrases (e.g. koko, no long thing, etc.)
Last thing, are you a rapper or musician, or a blend of both?

Sorry I am not a musician. this is just my advice from a layman's point of view.

Thanks Bro.. advice taken..
Talking bout me am sorta like a mixture.
I rap n sing..

Truth is I don't like party jams like that.. likes of iyanya kcee.. dbanj.
No I don't like it..

I prefer doing songs with meaning
Songs with interpretation..
Songs that people relate to..

in their various mood..
Reality type of song..

Thanks for the advice though

(1) (Reply)

6 Things That Are Ruining Your Sex Life / When I Was A Teen / Experience: How Did You Cope With Parental Pressuere To Get Married?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.