Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,163 members, 7,780,148 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:13 AM

Boko Haram Attacks Another Community In Borno - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Boko Haram Attacks Another Community In Borno (406 Views)

Gunmen Attack Rumana-Gbagyi Community In Kaduna, Kill One, Shoot 4 (Photos) / Soldiers And Boko Haram Battle In Borno, Many Feared Dead / Boko Haram Attacks Kogi DSS Office, Frees 30 Suspects (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram Attacks Another Community In Borno by Mztarstrechy(m): 10:36am On Oct 03, 2015
Gunmen suspected to be members of the deadly Boko Haram sect attacked Gwoza area in Maiduguri, Borno state on Friday, October 2.Over 20 people were reportedly killed in theattack, The Punch reports.According to Mark Lipdo, the executive director of Stefanos Foundation, the insurgents overran the town as early as 7.30am killing many people.He expressed concern that though the Boko Haram members had been chased out from the area, they were still allowed to prowl about.READ ALSO:Independence Day: 80 Boko Haram Fighters Surrender (Photo)The attack on Gwoza came less than 24 hours after four suicide bombers killed 13 people and injured 39 others in Sajeri areaofBorno state.The insurgents also attacked Kinchinga village in Madagali local government area ofAdamawa state slitting the throats of five people.TheNigerian army had on Friday threatened to demolish any building used as hideouts by members of the Boko Haram sectto perpetuate terrorism. Maj. Gen. Yusha’u Abubakar, the theatre commander of Operation Lafiya Dole, had said the army was fully committed bringing an end to the Boko Haram insurgency in the north-east.

source " http://classicfans..com

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Another Community In Borno by Ayodehji202: 11:25am On Apr 13, 2017
1st to comment .I dedicate this piece of land to my project supervisor . my roommate and my babe . to the topic shey be baba buhari and Mr Linus they tell us shey them don't defeat book haram . rip to the real patriot kiiled by bokoharam

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram Members Accept Responsibility For Abuja Suicide Attacks, Releases Pho / Uk court Seizes Cash From Alison Madueke,mother. / Breaking: Again, Fulani Herdsmen Invade Falae’s Farm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.