Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,026 members, 7,799,500 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:49 PM

My Brand New Lenovo Laptop Is Giving Me Problem, Pls Help!!! - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / My Brand New Lenovo Laptop Is Giving Me Problem, Pls Help!!! (1825 Views)

SOLD❎❎❎ Core i7 Lenovo Laptop With Red Keyboard Light / 750GB Hdd / 8gb Ram / My System Is Giving Me Problem / My Laptop Screen Problem. Pls Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Brand New Lenovo Laptop Is Giving Me Problem, Pls Help!!! by Nobody: 10:39am On Oct 03, 2015
i just bought this Lenovo laptop 2 days ago,window 8.1 was installed into it. l have not been enjoying it at all. My google chrome does not load gmail.com ,it shows "Incorrect certificate for host". My mozilla will load some sites but to log in will be a problem. and i bought this chit 65k, i told the guy and the engineer that advised me to buy the brand and they told me it will still be ok ,that it is meant to be like that for few days. please have any of you people experience this??
Re: My Brand New Lenovo Laptop Is Giving Me Problem, Pls Help!!! by Donald3d(m): 6:00pm On Oct 03, 2015
rahazaqa:
i just bought this Lenovo laptop 2 days ago,window 8.1 was installed into it. l have not been enjoying it at all. My google chrome does not load gmail.com ,it shows "Incorrect certificate for host". My mozilla will load some sites but to log in will be a problem. and i bought this chit 65k, i told the guy and the engineer that advised me to buy the brand and they told me it will still be ok ,that it is meant to be like that for few days. please have any of you people experience this??
there is nothing wrong with the laptop,from yor description dis looks like a software problem,or a setting problem......wait a minute,change and correct the time and date on your laptop and you should be good to go.

1 Like

Re: My Brand New Lenovo Laptop Is Giving Me Problem, Pls Help!!! by Nobody: 10:47pm On Oct 03, 2015
Donald3d:
there is nothing wrong with the laptop,from yor description dis looks like a software problem,or a setting problem......wait a minute,change and correct the time and date on your laptop and you should be good to go.
i willl try that now. thanks
Re: My Brand New Lenovo Laptop Is Giving Me Problem, Pls Help!!! by khorlynz(m): 5:49am On Oct 06, 2015
change the time and date...that should solve the certificate issue
Re: My Brand New Lenovo Laptop Is Giving Me Problem, Pls Help!!! by davidadenrele: 8:49am On Oct 06, 2015
Hi,

What you have to do is first, uninstalled the Google chrome browser back up if there's any pics of music file you have on the system, go through the system Windows file explorer and search for system recovery, run a full system recovery of the system if there no system recovery re download a new updated Google chrome via filehippo.com.

System recovery reload back to default manufacture mode your OS come back as new
you then installed new browser and application that you want with antivirus

I would love that you run a system recovery to clear out some unfinished Windows update challenges as this are most linked with an unfinished updated Windows file or a corrupt file certificate on the your google chrome browser.

Follow any of this tips i am sure you will get result best of luck
Re: My Brand New Lenovo Laptop Is Giving Me Problem, Pls Help!!! by bedfordng(m): 8:29pm On Oct 06, 2015
most of this issue arises as a result of the time and date not being configured properly. So set your time and date and see how it goes.make sure the region is set to centra west africa
Re: My Brand New Lenovo Laptop Is Giving Me Problem, Pls Help!!! by Nobody: 5:12pm On Sep 23, 2016
davidadenrele:
Hi,

What you have to do is first, uninstalled the Google chrome browser back up if there's any pics of music file you have on the system, go through the system Windows file explorer and search for system recovery, run a full system recovery of the system if there no system recovery re download a new updated Google chrome via filehippo.com.

System recovery reload back to default manufacture mode your OS come back as new
you then installed new browser and application that you want with antivirus

I would love that you run a system recovery to clear out some unfinished Windows update challenges as this are most linked with an unfinished updated Windows file or a corrupt file certificate on the your google chrome browser.

Follow any of this tips i am sure you will get result best of luck
Thanks for this. i appreciate.
Re: My Brand New Lenovo Laptop Is Giving Me Problem, Pls Help!!! by Nobody: 6:49am On Sep 24, 2016
No need of doing recovery.. .

Make sure your date and time is correct first, update your browser too.

Sometimes it might be factory error, let me explain that.

I open a new laptop a guy bought and guess what, the anthena was not connected, in fact the wire was bad, the guy have been complaining about fluctuating Wi-Fi network, that was the cause. ..

OK all that wasn't necessary, but I'm just trying to say it might be factory error.
Re: My Brand New Lenovo Laptop Is Giving Me Problem, Pls Help!!! by Nobody: 3:31pm On Oct 28, 2018
udemzy101:
No need of doing recovery.. .

Make sure your date and time is correct first, update your browser too.

Sometimes it might be factory error, let me explain that.

I open a new laptop a guy bought and guess what, the anthena was not connected, in fact the wire was bad, the guy have been complaining about fluctuating Wi-Fi network, that was the cause. ..

OK all that wasn't necessary, but I'm just trying to say it might be factory error.
Thanks sir

(1) (Reply)

Laptop Plugged In But Not Charging / Change The Screen Of The Ipad Notes And Battery As Well / Have You Got The Coolpics Virus?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.