Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,024 members, 7,799,493 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:39 PM

Joke Of The Day! Bus Conductor Vs Passenger - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Joke Of The Day! Bus Conductor Vs Passenger (2774 Views)

Lagos Bus Conductor Flaunts Super Eagle's Jersey / When Molue (bus) Conductor Mistakenly Shouted London, London / When The Conductor Mistakenly Said London #80 Bus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Joke Of The Day! Bus Conductor Vs Passenger by christheair(m): 10:50am On Oct 03, 2015
I was sitting in the back row, waiting for the last passenger to arrive and suddenly, I heard a heated argument between the conductor and the supposed passenger. The lady was objecting to the conductor sitting beside her as the actual number of passengers per row is supposed to be four, but unknown to her, the conductor has to sit on that row with the already seated four passengers.

The conductor told her calmly, “Madam, na five dey sit down here”. On hearing this, she flared up, “What do you mean? Do you think we are sardines, what kind of inhumane act is that?

In a bid to respond to her ‘Big English’, the conductor responded, “Madam, conductor is sit down here!”

Immediately he said this, someone at the front seat shouted, ‘Jisox!’ The passengers erupted in laughter; she clearly got what she wanted.

That wasn’t all o, the conductor got angry so decided to create a room for himself, he pulled his frame upright locking his fingers on the bus’ roof only to reveal a hairy black disgusting armpit. I couldn’t take. I almost fainted, Lol.
Re: Joke Of The Day! Bus Conductor Vs Passenger by fckmn24seg(m): 11:23am On Oct 03, 2015
Joke of the day? embarassed
Re: Joke Of The Day! Bus Conductor Vs Passenger by Luchi20(f): 12:00pm On Oct 03, 2015
I hav 4gotten how to laugh..:/.
Re: Joke Of The Day! Bus Conductor Vs Passenger by christheair(m): 3:09pm On Oct 13, 2015
For those who are disappointed over the first joke now is one that will made your day.
Thank me later

A Nigerian teacher was sent to China to
teach....
The first day he entered the class and was roll
calling,
He called out name, "Sheng", a student stood up
and answered "present sir". He called the second name "chu muon ", another
student answered "present sir".
Suddenly he sneezed "hatchia". One student
seated
at the corner stoop up and said, "present sir".
He surprisingly exclaimed, "hmmm". All the students shouted "absent sir".
At this moment, he got confused and said,
"Chai". Three students immediately stood up and
said,
"which of us sir".
The teacher became even more confused and asked, "what is wrong"??
A student stood up and answered," sir, I am not
wrong. I am called Wong " Now the teacher
could not help it but laughed out"
hahaha...... A girl stood up and answered,
"present sir"
The teacher collapsed with laughter.
I SEE YOU LAUGHING, SO SHALL YOU
LAUGH
ALL
THROUGH THIS EMBER MONTHS WITH PROSPERITY!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joke Of The Day! Bus Conductor Vs Passenger by christheair(m): 3:16pm On Oct 13, 2015
For those who are disappointed over the first joke now is one that will made your day.
Thank me later

A Nigerian teacher was sent to China to
teach....
The first day he entered the class and was roll
calling,
He called out name, "Sheng", a student stood up
and answered "present sir". He called the second name "chu muon ", another
student answered "present sir".
Suddenly he sneezed "hatchia". One student
seated
at the corner stoop up and said, "present sir".
He surprisingly exclaimed, "hmmm". All the students shouted "absent sir".
At this moment, he got confused and said,
"Chai". Three students immediately stood up and
said,
"which of us sir".
The teacher became even more confused and asked, "what is wrong"??
A student stood up and answered," sir, I am not
wrong. I am called Wong " Now the teacher
could not help it but laughed out"
hahaha...... A girl stood up and answered,
"present sir"
The teacher c
christheair:
I was sitting in the back row, waiting for the last passenger to arrive and suddenly, I heard a heated argument between the conductor and the supposed passenger. The lady was objecting to the conductor sitting beside her as the actual number of passengers per row is supposed to be four, but unknown to her, the conductor has to sit on that row with the already seated four passengers.
The conductor told her calmly, “Madam, na five dey sit down here”. On hearing this, she flared up, “What do you mean? Do you think we are sardines, what kind of inhumane act is that?
In a bid to respond to her ‘Big English’, the conductor responded, “Madam, conductor is sit down here!”
Immediately he said this, someone at the front seat shouted, ‘Jisox!’ The passengers erupted in laughter; she clearly got what she wanted.
That wasn’t all o, the conductor got angry so decided to create a room for himself, he pulled his frame upright locking his fingers on the bus’ roof only to reveal a hairy black disgusting armpit. I couldn’t take. I almost fainted, Lol.
christheair:
christheair:
ollapsed with laughter.
I SEE YOU LAUGHING, SO SHALL YOU
LAUGH
ALL
THROUGH THIS EMBER MONTHS WITH PROSPERITY!!
Re: Joke Of The Day! Bus Conductor Vs Passenger by dpete1: 3:34pm On Oct 15, 2015
christheair:
I SEE YOU LAUGHING, SO SHALL YOU LAUGH ALL THROUGH THIS EMBER MONTHS WITH PROSPERITY!!
lafin for all d ember months z curse-like grin
Re: Joke Of The Day! Bus Conductor Vs Passenger by drizslim(m): 9:50pm On Oct 15, 2015
prepare urself for d impending ban @op u don try
Re: Joke Of The Day! Bus Conductor Vs Passenger by christheair(m): 7:06pm On Oct 19, 2015
My teacher was teaching us one day in class and she sees that De-Air (thats me) isn't paying attention, so she asks me, "If there are three ducks sitting on a fence, and you shoot one, how many are left?" I replies, "None." The teacher asks, "Why?" Then I said, "Because the shot scared them all off." The teacher says, "No, two, but I like how you're thinking." Well i hate to be duped back in those days in secondary school so i asks the teacher, "If you see three women walking out of an ice cream parlor, one is licking her ice cream, one is sucking her ice cream, and one is biting her ice cream, which one is married?" The teacher says, "The one sucking her ice cream." I replied, "No, the one with the wedding ring, but I like how you're thinking!".

Although going home that day i just couldn't what my teacher meant by saying we failed her last question! when i mean we, i mean the entire students, how the heck did we fail such stuff, We just gave our opinions. You be the judge, see the question below

Teacher: "Kids,what does the chicken give you?"
Student: "Meat!"
Teacher: "Very good! Now what does the pig give you?"
Student: "Bacon!"
Teacher: "Great! And what does the fat cow give you?"
Student: "Homework!"

And yet she dares say we failed. Gosh, dats whats happen when an NYSC member is teaching you. Never knew her uni though.

On getting home, Dad didn't help matters cos all through out that day on Channels TV, I kept on hearing them saying shit about how people are born...Damn dudes over there so i walked over to Dad and asked, "How were people born?" So Dad said, "Adam and Eve made babies, then their babies became adults and made babies, and so on." Well i moved over to mom and asked her the same question and she told me, "We were monkeys then we evolved to become like we are now." With full speed, i ran back to Dad and said, "You lied to me!" Dad replied, "No, your mom was talking about her side of the family." Now the are confusing me more and more, Which part of the family am i from then?

To cool my brain i walked over to my neighbours house, and kindda eavesdrop (or should i say peeped) on what they were trying to do, the husband and wife were trying to set up a new password for their computer. The husband puts, "Mypenis," and the wife falls on the ground laughing because on the screen it says, "Error. Not long enough." What the Bleep i wrong with dat shocked

I had to go to bed with a confused brain and then the next day dad killed it cos when i wanted to go to school i heard him tell mommy 'I am going to eat that p*ssy once Jimmy leaves for school today!'" and for that fucking reason i had to take my pussy cat to school in order to avoid stories that touch!!! grin

Gosh A day it was indeed. grin angry sad shocked kiss if you feel the gist, like and spread the fun
Re: Joke Of The Day! Bus Conductor Vs Passenger by Nobody: 9:55pm On Oct 19, 2015
An illiterate Father(akpos) with his Educated son went on a camping trip. They set up their tent and fell asleep. Some hours later, Akpos wakes his Son up and asks ” Look up to the sky and tell me what you see?” son: “I see millions of stars.” Akpos: “What does that tell you son? Son: “Astronomically, it tells me that there are millions of Galaxies & Planets.” Akpos slaps Son hard and says, “You idiot! Pesin don thief our Tent(meaning,Someone has stolen our tent) Moral:It’s one thing to be educated,it’s another thing to have common sense

(1) (Reply)

True Life Story! Hahahaha / Igbo Boys Be Like, They Tried To Drown Us But... / The Story Of My Life/photos\

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.