Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,546 members, 7,801,527 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:34 PM

OPINION: Boko haram Bombing, Femi Needs To Resign If He Has Integrity - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / OPINION: Boko haram Bombing, Femi Needs To Resign If He Has Integrity (2189 Views)

Aregbesola: "I Will Resign If Adeleke Wins". FFK Tells Osun Governor To Resign / Senator Danjuma Goje To Fashola: Resign If The Work Is Overwhelming / I Will Resign If Nigeria Continues To Import Petrol By 2019 – Kachikwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OPINION: Boko haram Bombing, Femi Needs To Resign If He Has Integrity by Mogidi: 12:28pm On Oct 03, 2015
While people were dying:
[size=15pt]I POSTED A NEW PHOTO SAYS ADESINA[/size]
(I'll preface to say this article will make the mistake of assuming APC Nairalanders are objective.)

While the nation is mourning the multiple bomb blast in Abuja, Presidential spokesman Adesina was busy updating his facebook account.
This was the same spokesman who was mocked and derided just few months back when he said Buhari would appoint ministers in the fullness of time.
Adesina is just too incompetent to continue in his present capacity as spokesman.

Check out some of his gaffes.
1.When Buhari said age would limit his performance the inept Adesina could only retort Buhari is like old wine that would get better with
age.
2.In an interview with Kayode Ogundamisi, femi claimed that "President Buhari never promised to publicly declare his assets, it was only a
campaign promise of the All progressives Congress (APC)"
3.After visiting Aburi with Buhari, Femi took to Twitter to promote Ghana tourism, explaining how serene Aburi was and why we should all visit
Ghana.
Is Femi Ghana's minister for Tourism?
4.On Boko haram Femi said:
“What Nigerians wanted was a magician who would defeat Boko Haram, this is not magic, and this is reality.
He forgot security was Buhari's main campaign point in the North.

After his latest gaffe, any attempt at portraying present govt as sympathetic to the plight of victims would be meaningless.
Using words like wailing wailers to describe the opposition makes obvious the reasons his spiels resonate with imbeciles, to obviate
the risk of serious injury to publicity by govt, I think Femi should resign and join sahara-reporters.

Check the image below.
cc:lalasticlala, obinoscopy

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: OPINION: Boko haram Bombing, Femi Needs To Resign If He Has Integrity by adedayourt(m): 12:29pm On Oct 03, 2015
but no he wont cus hes got no intergrity

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: OPINION: Boko haram Bombing, Femi Needs To Resign If He Has Integrity by OVI75(m): 12:29pm On Oct 03, 2015
Gbam!!!But i believe Mr president should also resign since he is incompetent int the job he was assigned,which basically is securing our lives and properties.

But its becoming mor obvious this guys were just power grabbers,now power is with them they ar just probing,not that its a problem,but what would happen to the proceeds.

I also believe femi is just"like master like servant.

Barcanister m y role model.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: OPINION: Boko haram Bombing, Femi Needs To Resign If He Has Integrity by macolino(m): 12:30pm On Oct 03, 2015
Brb
Re: OPINION: Boko haram Bombing, Femi Needs To Resign If He Has Integrity by eleko1: 12:31pm On Oct 03, 2015
Go and resign am undecided.Why U nor tell Abati to resign then.Useless Talk

4 Likes

Re: OPINION: Boko haram Bombing, Femi Needs To Resign If He Has Integrity by Firefire(m): 12:32pm On Oct 03, 2015
adedayourt:
but no he wont cus hes got no intergrity

1 Like

Re: OPINION: Boko haram Bombing, Femi Needs To Resign If He Has Integrity by baralatie(m): 12:33pm On Oct 03, 2015
the no. 2 got me laughing! it is bad statement coming from an official media personnel

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: OPINION: Boko haram Bombing, Femi Needs To Resign If He Has Integrity by Mogidi: 12:33pm On Oct 03, 2015
eleko1:
Go and resign am undecided.Why U nor tell Abati to resign then.Useless Talk

Why bring Abati to the topic, thought you people said things were going to be different?

4 Likes

Re: OPINION: Boko haram Bombing, Femi Needs To Resign If He Has Integrity by hinwazaka: 12:41pm On Oct 03, 2015
NO, FEMI MUST REMAIN THERE UNTIL THE OUSTER OF THIS REGIME. WE WANT HIM TO WITNESS, WITH HIS OWN TWO EYES, THE FIREWORKS THAT WILL BE DISPLAYED IN LAGOS.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: OPINION: Boko haram Bombing, Femi Needs To Resign If He Has Integrity by eleko1: 12:42pm On Oct 03, 2015
Shebi u pipu talk say PMB is behind those Bastards?Abi Nah Jona wan make the country ungovernable now?
Mogidi:

Why bring Abati to the topic, thought you people said things are going to be different?
undecided

2 Likes

Re: OPINION: Boko haram Bombing, Femi Needs To Resign If He Has Integrity by Mogidi: 12:47pm On Oct 03, 2015
Re: OPINION: Boko haram Bombing, Femi Needs To Resign If He Has Integrity by ki02020(m): 12:49pm On Oct 03, 2015
Mogidi:
While people were dying:
[size=15pt]I POSTED A NEW PHOTO SAYS ADESINA[/size]
(I'll preface to say this article will make the mistake of assuming APC Nairalanders are objective.)

While the nation is mourning the multiple bomb blast in Abuja, Presidential spokesman Adesina was busy updating his facebook account.
This was the same spokesman who was mocked and derided just few months back when he said Buhari would appoint ministers in the fullness of time.
Adesina is just too incompetent to continue in his present capacity as spokesman.

Check out some of his gaffes.
1.When Buhari said age would limit his performance the inept Adesina could only retort Buhari is like old wine that would get better with
age.

2.In an interview with Kayode Ogundamisi, femi claimed that "President Buhari never promised to publicly declare his assets, it was only a
campaign promise of the All progressives Congress (APC)"

3.After visiting Aburi with Buhari, Femi took to Twitter to promote Ghana tourism, explaining how serene Aburi was and why we should all visit
Ghana.
[img]http://1.bp..com/-wQTvu-7t7Ag/Ve3d6802_RI/AAAAAAAGfg4/ZwpmGJj_a6c/s1600/1.jpg[/img]
Is Femi Ghana's minister for Tourism?

4.On Boko haram Femi said:
“What Nigerians wanted was a magician who would defeat Boko Haram, this is not magic, and this is reality.
He forgot security was Buhari's main campaign point in the North.

After his latest gaffe, any attempt at portraying present govt as sympathetic to the plight of victims would be meaningless.

Using words like wailing wailers to describe the opposition makes obvious the reasons his spiels resonate with imbeciles, to obviate
the risk of serious injury to publicity by govt, I think Femi should resign and join sahara-reporters.

Check the image below.

And I must say....it will also be foolish to think you're so sympathetic with nigeria situation....the most I see in your write-up is an oppurtunistic atempt to gain cheap political point from the sad event of yesterday

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: OPINION: Boko haram Bombing, Femi Needs To Resign If He Has Integrity by Mogidi: 12:51pm On Oct 03, 2015
ki02020:

And I must say....it will also be foolish to think you're so sympathetic with nigeria situation....the most I see in your write-up is an oppurtunistic atempt to gain cheap political point from the sad event of yesterday

So you agree with Adesina updating his facebook while the rest of the nation mourn?

1 Like

Re: OPINION: Boko haram Bombing, Femi Needs To Resign If He Has Integrity by ki02020(m): 1:05pm On Oct 03, 2015
Mogidi:

So you agree with Adesina updating his facebook while the rest of the nation mourn?

Not at all......but I can remember very well that GEJ once said that goverment will keep on with It activities even in the face of the insurgent....

2 Likes

Re: OPINION: Boko haram Bombing, Femi Needs To Resign If He Has Integrity by Dannyset(m): 1:20pm On Oct 03, 2015
To start with, your write up is not even coordinated. You are just scratching on everywhere without picking a point.
Are you crying because he(Femi) called you people the everly stuck name "Wailing Wailer" that you are? Or your saying he should resign because of integrity that the same Saraki you people are rallying around lack? You people's double standard nature makes the devil look like a saint.

3 Likes

Re: OPINION: Boko haram Bombing, Femi Needs To Resign If He Has Integrity by Bambless1(m): 5:18pm On Oct 03, 2015
Karma At Work!
Re: OPINION: Boko haram Bombing, Femi Needs To Resign If He Has Integrity by neocortex: 5:24pm On Oct 03, 2015
Femi is as insensitive as Buhari who find it too uncomfortable to
condemn his pet projects attacks.
Re: OPINION: Boko haram Bombing, Femi Needs To Resign If He Has Integrity by ERODEDEAST(f): 5:30pm On Oct 03, 2015
Spot on Mogidi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: OPINION: Boko haram Bombing, Femi Needs To Resign If He Has Integrity by themilanway(m): 6:21pm On Oct 03, 2015
Dannyset:
To start with, your write up is not even coordinated. You are just scratching on everywhere without picking a point.
Are you crying because he(Femi) called you people the everly stuck name "Wailing Wailer" that you are? Or your saying he should resign because of integrity that the same Saraki you people are rallying around lack? You people's double standard nature makes the devil look like a saint.

You couldn't have said it better.

Kettle calling pot black is their case.
Re: OPINION: Boko haram Bombing, Femi Needs To Resign If He Has Integrity by Decibel: 6:27pm On Oct 03, 2015
He will do the needful in the fullness of time.cheesy
Re: OPINION: Boko haram Bombing, Femi Needs To Resign If He Has Integrity by Princenovo(m): 10:10pm On Oct 03, 2015
Adesina it seems the post is too heavy for you, always making matters worst through your horrible tweets. As for Buhari I doubt if he has any clue on fighting terrorism. As for jona I don't give a damn.
Re: OPINION: Boko haram Bombing, Femi Needs To Resign If He Has Integrity by CosmeticChemist(m): 10:13pm On Oct 03, 2015
Discover how you can make thousands of soap bars at www.nigeriansoapie.com
Re: OPINION: Boko haram Bombing, Femi Needs To Resign If He Has Integrity by eleko1: 11:27pm On Oct 03, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin We need soap to wash away dis useless thread. grin grin grin cheesy grin grin grin grin Abeg gist us jare.Better than the useless wailer post.Time nah money.nor bi propaganda we go chop Resign koh,Rasaki ni.
CosmeticChemist:
Discover how you can make thousands of soap bars at www.nigeriansoapie.com

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Has Not Done Anything Good 2 Fight Corruption- Transparency International / GEJ And The Second Niger Bridge / Breaking News: Chevron Suffers Another Attack From Niger Delta Avengers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.