Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,510 members, 7,808,865 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:14 PM

Richyblack Dont Ever Send Me This Kind Of Message Again - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Richyblack Dont Ever Send Me This Kind Of Message Again (4959 Views)

Ever Received This Kind Of Message? / See What Gtbank Send Me In My Email Box, Everybody Read / Ever Used This Kind Of Pressing Iron? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Richyblack Dont Ever Send Me This Kind Of Message Again by tpia: 7:06am On Apr 21, 2009
Richyblack

do not ever in your life send me this kind of message again.

Seun take note.

Hello,

Please desist from making inappropriate comments. The following comment you made can be construed as being homophobic and bigoted. Referring to homosexuality on that thread is clearly off topic and references to "Igbo" on an issue that has nothing to do with Igbo is likely to distract this thread from its purpose, celebrating real Nigerian professors, and drag it into the plane of ethnic bashing.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-263993.0.html#msg3758298

Quote from: tpia
you forgot to mention his tribe.

Is he an Igboman from your core Igbo state or is the attraction you feel for him purely a physical one

Regards,
RichyBlack
Re: Richyblack Dont Ever Send Me This Kind Of Message Again by Jakumo(m): 7:17am On Apr 21, 2009
There was absolutely nothing wrong with the moderator advising you to desist from steering discussions over to un-needed hate mongering, Tipa, but there is something very comical about YOU, a conditionally invited GUEST at the nairaland dinner table, ranting like a trampled ant and issuing ultimatums to the banquet host, given that you posses ZERO powers to do anything other than accept an outright ban if you choose not to shut the phuck up on certain subjects when POLITELY requested to do so by those authorized to vaporise your user name for the rest of all time, forcing you to assume a new name like your mentor and role model, BecomeRich.

1 Like

Re: Richyblack Dont Ever Send Me This Kind Of Message Again by tpia: 7:18am On Apr 21, 2009
Jakumo:

There was absolutely nothing wrong with the moderator advising you to desist from steering discussions over to un-needed hate mongering, Tipa, but there is something very comical about YOU, a conditionally invited GUEST at the nairaland dinner table, ranting like a trampled ant and issuing ultimatums to the banquet host, given that you posses ZERO powers to do anything other than accept an outright ban if you choose not to shut the phuck up on certain subjects when POLITELY requested to do so by those authorized to vaporise your user name for the rest of all time, forcing you to assume a new name like your mentor and role model, BecomeRich.

This thread is for Richyblack. Unless you're him, back off.

I may not have your time today but rest assured that doesnt mean your time wont come.
Re: Richyblack Dont Ever Send Me This Kind Of Message Again by tpia: 7:21am On Apr 21, 2009
Jakumo:

There was absolutely nothing wrong with the moderator advising you to desist from steering discussions over to un-needed hate mongering, Jakumo, but there is something very comical about ME, Jackoff, a conditionally invited GUEST at the nairaland dinner table, ranting like a trampled ant and issuing ultimatums to the banquet host, given that I posses ZERO powers to do anything other than accept an outright ban if I choose not to shut the phuck up on certain subjects when POLITELY requested to do so by those authorized to vaporise my user name for the rest of all time, forcing me to assume a new name like my hero and fellow goat, RICHYBLACK.
Re: Richyblack Dont Ever Send Me This Kind Of Message Again by blacksta(m): 7:26am On Apr 21, 2009
tpia dog with sharp teeth. Why dont you send richy a private mail - The fact of the matter you have made this thread public

grin
Re: Richyblack Dont Ever Send Me This Kind Of Message Again by AloyEmeka9: 7:31am On Apr 21, 2009
grin grin grin grin grin Tahooo hooo
Re: Richyblack Dont Ever Send Me This Kind Of Message Again by tpia: 7:31am On Apr 21, 2009
blacksta:

tpia dog with sharp teeth. Why dont you send richy a private mail - The fact of the matter you have made this thread public

grin

let me guess- you're Igbo.

yes I've made his pm public. Bite me.

Your mother is a dog oh. grin
Re: Richyblack Dont Ever Send Me This Kind Of Message Again by surface(f): 7:32am On Apr 21, 2009
Tilapia fish,whats ur problem?
Re: Richyblack Dont Ever Send Me This Kind Of Message Again by tpia: 7:33am On Apr 21, 2009
surface:

Tilapia fish,whats ur problem?

what tribe are you or what tribe do you hope to date are you dating? cheesy
Re: Richyblack Dont Ever Send Me This Kind Of Message Again by Jakumo(m): 7:35am On Apr 21, 2009
tpia:

This thread is for Richyblack. Unless you're him, back off.

I may not have your time today but rest assured that doesnt mean your time wont come.

Oh boy, I'm really terrified now.  Maybe I ought to go out and hire a few more body-guards.

blacksta:

grin

Thanks for reminding Her Majesty about the obvious fact that she is screaming dementedly in a PUBLIC marketplace.  Tpia please at least put your clothes back on and come down out of that palm tree .  You are frightening the horses.
Re: Richyblack Dont Ever Send Me This Kind Of Message Again by AloyEmeka9: 7:36am On Apr 21, 2009
Hello,

Please desist from making inappropriate comments. The following comment you made can be construed as being homophobic and bigoted. Referring to homosexuality on that thread is clearly off topic and references to "Igbo" on an issue that has nothing to do with Igbo is likely to distract this thread from its purpose, celebrating real Nigerian professors, and drag it into the plane of ethnic bashing.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-263993.0.html#msg3758298

Quote from: tpia
you forgot to mention his tribe.

Is he an Igboman from your core Igbo state or is the attraction you feel for him purely a physical one

Regards,
RichyBlack
Sir Richy, you should have known that tpia will become restless if she stays only two days without some form of igbo bashing either directly or indirectly. The old maiden  is a phenomenon. If you doubt me, you then explain to us how igbo came into the said conversation. I read her response and could not fathom how the tribe of the professor came into play. The internet is a mysterious world where normal people can safely mingle with lunatics. Abeg it's time for my morning devotion.
Re: Richyblack Dont Ever Send Me This Kind Of Message Again by tpia: 7:36am On Apr 21, 2009
Jakumo:

Oh boy, I'm really terrified now.  Maybe I ought to go out and hire a few more body-guards.

Thanks for reminding Her Majesty about the obvious fact that she is screaming dementedly in a PUBLIC marketplace.  Tpia please at least put your clothes back on and come down out of that palm tree .  You are frightening the horses.

are you sure you're male, because you really sound very feminine.

What happened?
Re: Richyblack Dont Ever Send Me This Kind Of Message Again by tpia: 7:38am On Apr 21, 2009
Aloy.Emeka:

Sir Richy, you should have known that tpia will become restless if she stays only two days without some form of igbo bashing either directly or indirectly. The old maiden is a phenomenon. If you doubt me, you then explain to us how igbo came into the said conversation. I read her response and could not fathom how the tribe of the professor came into play. The internet is a mysterious world where normal people can safely mingle with lunatics. Abeg it's time for my morning devotion.

since the beginning of time no one has ever credited you with any form of sense, so quit overworking your poor tired brain.

Go for your morning devotion and hit the palmy when you're done.
Re: Richyblack Dont Ever Send Me This Kind Of Message Again by AloyEmeka9: 7:39am On Apr 21, 2009
what tribe are you or what tribe do you hope to date are you dating?
@Surface, she is not laughing with you in case you don't know. She wants to decode your tribe so she'll know how to channel her attack. If there is any part of you that is igbo, better deny it now unless you want her to tear you like a rottweiler.
Re: Richyblack Dont Ever Send Me This Kind Of Message Again by Jakumo(m): 7:40am On Apr 21, 2009
tpia:

are you sure you're male, because you really sound very feminine.

What happened?

I just had a sex-change operation, and you should too, because that hairy chest is thick enough for a doormat.
Re: Richyblack Dont Ever Send Me This Kind Of Message Again by AloyEmeka9: 7:41am On Apr 21, 2009
I just had a sex-change operation, and you should too, because that hairy chest is thick enough for a doormat.
And her kuli kuli sized facial pimples have enough cavities inside them for termites and maggots.
Re: Richyblack Dont Ever Send Me This Kind Of Message Again by surface(f): 7:46am On Apr 21, 2009
@ Tilapia,the score never interested me,only d game,ugly soul.
Re: Richyblack Dont Ever Send Me This Kind Of Message Again by tpia: 7:46am On Apr 21, 2009
Jakumo:

you quite obviously did.

Nah, I'll pass. I know misery loves company but I'm okay with my forest thick chest hair. Its sexy. Cant say the same about you.

Aloy.Emeka:

And her kuli kuli sized facial pimples have enough cavities inside them for termites and maggots.

You must have nightmares about your mama's pus filled yellow matter oozing pimples! Sorry but that one pass me!!
Re: Richyblack Dont Ever Send Me This Kind Of Message Again by tpia: 7:48am On Apr 21, 2009
Aloy.Emeka:

@Surface, she is not laughing with you in case you don't know. She wants to decode your tribe so she'll know how to channel her attack. If there is any part of you that is igbo, better deny it now unless you want her to tear you like a rottweiler.

Surface is a Yoruba speaker, so change your tactics and spare us the fake sobs.

surface:

@ Tilapia,the score never interested me,only d game,ugly soul.

better find some fine picture on the internet and post it so you can convince some fools its you.

desperate women full NL! Age isnt on your side, I know.
Re: Richyblack Dont Ever Send Me This Kind Of Message Again by AloyEmeka9: 7:54am On Apr 21, 2009
better find some fine picture on the internet and post it so you can convince some fools its you.

desperate women full NL! Age isnt on your side, I know.
See this old maid comparing her age with surface. You are old enough to be her aunty and god mother so don't go there.
Re: Richyblack Dont Ever Send Me This Kind Of Message Again by tpia: 8:00am On Apr 21, 2009
Aloy.Emeka:

See this old maid comparing her age with surface. You are old enough to be her aunty and god mother so don't go there.

all you old peacocks should go find somewhere to light up abeg.

Old People's Association of NL.

who's the chairman? Una wan make I join? Is membership based on tribe? If I'm not Igbo, am I still eligible or must I be shagging your tribesman to qualify?
Re: Richyblack Dont Ever Send Me This Kind Of Message Again by Jakumo(m): 8:02am On Apr 21, 2009
Hey, we're on a roll here.   Spew some more tribalist venom, Tipa, please.   It is  high time you took the fight to the moderators of Nairaland to show them who is boss, once and for all.

You go, fat girl, and to the rest of you amused observers, the betting tables are now officially open, so please place your wagers and let's see just how long it takes before the Golden Boot descends from the heavens to put our hysterical little Tpia out of her excruciating misery.

Re: Richyblack Dont Ever Send Me This Kind Of Message Again by tpia: 8:02am On Apr 21, 2009
Jakumo:

Hey, we're on a roll here.   Spew some more tribalist venom, Tipa, please.   It is  high time you took the fight to the moderators of Nairaland to show them who is boss, once and for all.

You go, fat girl, and to the rest of you amused observers, the betting tables are now officially open, so please place your wagers and let's see just how long it takes before the Golden Boot descends from the heavens to put our hysterical little Tpia out of her excruciating misery.

please shut up and learn to talk like a lady, Susan  grin

see the transgendered tripping over ordinary moderator as if he just got out of bed with richybrainwashedpseudoblack.

You must be quite hungry to become one. Do you need to augment your salary or something grin
Re: Richyblack Dont Ever Send Me This Kind Of Message Again by debosky(m): 8:08am On Apr 21, 2009
grin grin cheesy

Where is Richy who is supposed to be the respondent to the thread?
Re: Richyblack Dont Ever Send Me This Kind Of Message Again by Jakumo(m): 8:10am On Apr 21, 2009
Tpia please let us not lose focus here.  We want TRIBAL ranting, and lots of it, so kindly get with the program and quit wasting ammunition on insignificant little me.

For the umpteenth time,  I repeat that I am not interested in your covert sexual advances, and never will be, entertaining though your tactics may be.
Re: Richyblack Dont Ever Send Me This Kind Of Message Again by onyengbu1(m): 8:17am On Apr 21, 2009
@Richyblack,

dont u think this lad deserve to be banned or something for all that mama insults, I think there a rule about parents insults on this forum.

Should we just allow her madness to continue like this?
Re: Richyblack Dont Ever Send Me This Kind Of Message Again by MaiSuya(m): 8:31am On Apr 21, 2009
Vintage Tilapia! See her unflinchingly taking on three solid men. nna dis babe I don dey fear you grin
Re: Richyblack Dont Ever Send Me This Kind Of Message Again by udezue(m): 8:43am On Apr 21, 2009
LMAO @ Jakumo

Tilapia is a case.
Re: Richyblack Dont Ever Send Me This Kind Of Message Again by blacksta(m): 9:01am On Apr 21, 2009
Their absolute no need for you - call my mother a dog - I would not and refuse to be draged to low level of intelligence.
Re: Richyblack Dont Ever Send Me This Kind Of Message Again by Pataki: 9:18am On Apr 21, 2009
Some people must always strive for attention when not needed. Are you taking Nairaland this serious? Is this where your life resides?? A simple warning was given to you. Stop being a troll that everyone has noted you for. Rather the troll has decided to create a thread seeking for more attention. (First thread I am even noticing of her on the Politics section!).

If you do not like PM's from the moderator, then kindly refrain from tribal incited posts which could derail a thread. Are you that pigheaded not to accept simple correction?
Re: Richyblack Dont Ever Send Me This Kind Of Message Again by ElRazur: 9:25am On Apr 21, 2009
He cleary is power tripping. He sent me one last night after he posted some ignorant views and I called him on it.
Re: Richyblack Dont Ever Send Me This Kind Of Message Again by asha80(m): 9:28am On Apr 21, 2009
Just buy tpia a Love Machine and these problems will be solved.

(1) (2) (3)

Hi. Nairalanders, Tell Us What You Do For A Living. / Nicetohave Or Goodguy? Choose One? / I'm Bored

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.