Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,562 members, 7,809,052 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:56 PM

Richyblack Dont Ever Send Me This Kind Of Message Again - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Richyblack Dont Ever Send Me This Kind Of Message Again (4960 Views)

Ever Received This Kind Of Message? / See What Gtbank Send Me In My Email Box, Everybody Read / Ever Used This Kind Of Pressing Iron? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Re: Richyblack Dont Ever Send Me This Kind Of Message Again by posakosa(m): 9:45am On Apr 21, 2009
BUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Richyblack Dont Ever Send Me This Kind Of Message Again by Jairzinho(m): 9:46am On Apr 21, 2009
asha 80:

Just buy tpia a Love Machine and these problems will be solved.

*No comments*
Re: Richyblack Dont Ever Send Me This Kind Of Message Again by Jakumo(m): 9:50am On Apr 21, 2009
asha 80:

Say it ain't so, fat girl !  I know somebody has to be letting you get some once in a while.    Please reassure us publicly NOW, that your bizarre outburst in creating this public discussion thread is NOT attributable entirely to acute sexual malnourishment on your part.    If any of this is true, maybe turning off the lights before disrobing for coitus will spare your unwitting partners from   The Horror     The Horror    The Horror.

Re: Richyblack Dont Ever Send Me This Kind Of Message Again by AloyEmeka9: 10:19am On Apr 21, 2009
Some people must always strive for attention when not needed. Are you taking Nairaland this serious? Is this where your life resides?? A simple warning was given to you. Stop being a troll that everyone has noted you for. Rather the troll has decided to create a thread seeking for more attention. (First thread I am even noticing of her on the Politics section!).

If you do not like PM's from the moderator, then kindly refrain from tribal incited posts which could derail a thread. Are you that pigheaded not to accept simple correction?
How else do you expect this frustrated old hag to get some attention from men?
Re: Richyblack Dont Ever Send Me This Kind Of Message Again by AloyEmeka9: 10:23am On Apr 21, 2009
Her reproductive system is so whacked in that a Love Machine may not give her the desired effect in there because of wear and tear associated with the age of the kitten unless you are ready to build an AC/DC circuit so that direct current could be attached to the Love Machine @220V.
Re: Richyblack Dont Ever Send Me This Kind Of Message Again by MrCrackles(m): 10:23am On Apr 21, 2009
Aloy.Emeka:

Her reproductive system is so whacked in that a Love Machine may not give her the desired effect in there because of wear and tear associated with the age of the kitten unless you are ready to build an AC/DC circuit so that direct current could be attached to the Love Machine @220V.

LMFAO! grin cheesy
Re: Richyblack Dont Ever Send Me This Kind Of Message Again by onyengbu1(m): 10:38am On Apr 21, 2009
this is becoming the funniest thread so on this forum. grin

Where is that attention seeking retard sef?
Re: Richyblack Dont Ever Send Me This Kind Of Message Again by Nobody: 10:40am On Apr 21, 2009
make una pity aunty tpia now?
Re: Richyblack Dont Ever Send Me This Kind Of Message Again by spikedcylinder: 11:45am On Apr 21, 2009
Igbo people are wicked o! shocked shocked shocked cheesy

I think Richy should be the best person to respond to this.
Re: Richyblack Dont Ever Send Me This Kind Of Message Again by IFELEKE(m): 11:53am On Apr 21, 2009
These Bashings. . . Na Wah!
Re: Richyblack Dont Ever Send Me This Kind Of Message Again by ifyalways(f): 1:10pm On Apr 21, 2009
Never seen Jakumo this vexed,what went wrong shocked
Re: Richyblack Dont Ever Send Me This Kind Of Message Again by Nobody: 1:19pm On Apr 21, 2009
ifyalways:

Never seen Jakumo this vexed,what went wrong shocked

A frustrated 45 years old maiden went wrong. tongue
Re: Richyblack Dont Ever Send Me This Kind Of Message Again by ifele(m): 3:07pm On Apr 21, 2009
Richyblack is one of the super-idiots in this forum. He needs a common sense injection.

Olorun e ma gbami o.
Re: Richyblack Dont Ever Send Me This Kind Of Message Again by ElRazur: 3:10pm On Apr 21, 2009
ifele:

Richyblack is one of the super-idiots in this forum. He needs a common sense injection.

Olorun e ma gbami o.

You wanna see how ignorant he is? Check out the Israeli thread in foreign affairs section.

He even had the audacity to sent me a pm and warned me, just because he acted ignorant with his post and I pointed it out.
Re: Richyblack Dont Ever Send Me This Kind Of Message Again by onyengbu1(m): 3:26pm On Apr 21, 2009
ElRazur:

He even had the audacity to sent me a pm and warned me, just because he acted ignorant with his post and I pointed it out.

And he will soon send you the final one after which he will send your hesbollah ass out of nairaland grin
Re: Richyblack Dont Ever Send Me This Kind Of Message Again by joshO: 3:30pm On Apr 21, 2009
@Surface,

Just saw your location and realized we live in the exact same part of London. I'm actually sat in a cafe
in High Barnet (high street) sending this response. Good to see a Nairalander in my precinth cheesy
Re: Richyblack Dont Ever Send Me This Kind Of Message Again by MrCrackles(m): 3:34pm On Apr 21, 2009
joshO:

@Surface,

Just saw your location and realized we live in the exact same part of London. I'm actually sat in a cafe
in High Barnet (high street) sending this response. Good to see a Nairalander in my precinth cheesy

No toasting and no offtopics please!
Re: Richyblack Dont Ever Send Me This Kind Of Message Again by onyengbu1(m): 3:36pm On Apr 21, 2009
joshO:

@Surface,
what has that to do with tilapia or itchyblack Richyblack grin grin grin
Re: Richyblack Dont Ever Send Me This Kind Of Message Again by Sauron1: 3:42pm On Apr 21, 2009
ifele:

Olorun e ma gbami o.

Is this necessary??
Re: Richyblack Dont Ever Send Me This Kind Of Message Again by ilaugh1: 3:50pm On Apr 21, 2009
I always thought there were fewer fools on NairaLand, now I have been shown to be mistaking.
Re: Richyblack Dont Ever Send Me This Kind Of Message Again by tpia: 4:14pm On Apr 21, 2009
ElRazur:

You wanna see how ignorant he is? Check out the Israeli thread in foreign affairs section.

so the baboon is sending out pms anyhow to anyone who disagrees with him?

Typical power crazed Nigerian!!
Re: Richyblack Dont Ever Send Me This Kind Of Message Again by Afaukwu: 4:15pm On Apr 21, 2009
Tpia,

You are beginning to be boring. Take my word! Take a break  wink
Re: Richyblack Dont Ever Send Me This Kind Of Message Again by tpia: 4:16pm On Apr 21, 2009
Afaukwu:

Tpia,

You are beginning to be boring. Take my word! Take a break wink

you've been waiting for me, fa?

where are the other monkeys?
Re: Richyblack Dont Ever Send Me This Kind Of Message Again by LadyT(f): 4:17pm On Apr 21, 2009
Im just shocked he is a MOD.  The amount of trash he posts.

*rolls eyes*

grin
Re: Richyblack Dont Ever Send Me This Kind Of Message Again by jamace(m): 4:43pm On Apr 21, 2009
Hello everybody. Please take things easy. No fighting.
Love you all kiss kiss kiss.
Re: Richyblack Dont Ever Send Me This Kind Of Message Again by joshO: 4:52pm On Apr 21, 2009
MrCrackles or whatever you call yourself -

No toasting and no offtopics please!

Define "toasting" you bloody slowpoke! Onye alah! I see from your posts there's a disjoint between your fingers and your brain  grin

And if it's offtopic nko? Go on, do your worst!  cool
Re: Richyblack Dont Ever Send Me This Kind Of Message Again by Sunnybobo3(m): 5:43pm On Apr 21, 2009
Hey guys, LET THERE BE PEACE IN THE HOUSE!!!
Re: Richyblack Dont Ever Send Me This Kind Of Message Again by Nobody: 6:25pm On Apr 21, 2009
:d ;d :d ;d :d ;d :d ;d :d ;d :d ;d
Re: Richyblack Dont Ever Send Me This Kind Of Message Again by ezeagu(m): 6:29pm On Apr 21, 2009
I feel sorry for your ethnicity, 'tpia', to dumped with soiled goods like you.
Re: Richyblack Dont Ever Send Me This Kind Of Message Again by Afam4eva(m): 6:36pm On Apr 21, 2009
@ Tilapia
Do u have family? If u od then i'm sure they must be ashamed of your sheepish behaviour.The first time i saw one of your stupid posts i just ignored it cos i thought u're just a teenager growing up, but when i discovered that you're an agbaya. Your family should be ashamed of you at this point especially your kids(if you have one). . . . . Just try to be a good role model to your children and save your generation.
Love
Afam Orji
Re: Richyblack Dont Ever Send Me This Kind Of Message Again by LadyT(f): 9:12pm On Apr 21, 2009
I cant stop laughing!

So much anger and Richy has not stepped out once

Or did I miss it?
Re: Richyblack Dont Ever Send Me This Kind Of Message Again by SeXYhOTmOM(f): 9:30pm On Apr 21, 2009
Tpia i wld just assume dat u are a depressed teenager

(1) (2) (3)

Hi. Nairalanders, Tell Us What You Do For A Living. / I'm Bored / New Design For Nairaland Home Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.