Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,945 members, 7,806,734 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:10 PM

Why Did Allah Save Jesus From Death But Allowed Muhammad To Eat Poison? - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Why Did Allah Save Jesus From Death But Allowed Muhammad To Eat Poison? (30690 Views)

How Did Allah Command Us To Recite Al Qur'an During Salat? / Are Muslims Allowed To Eat Christmas Food? / Why Did Allah Create The Women's Body And Made Them Apologize For It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Did Allah Save Jesus From Death But Allowed Muhammad To Eat Poison? by truthman2012(m): 9:21pm On Oct 03, 2015
Demmzy15:

Are you willing to compare the crimes of Christianity to that of Islam? People like you just know how to make empty noise! Your daddy(op) was beaten and humiliated, where were you?! He tried attacking Islam but he ended up exposing the Pauline Cult.

My advice to you is, just stay away from Islam. If you continue, then your faith would be the same with parisbokaddict, tru2god aka true2satan,etc. You're warned o!

Look at a muslim defence to the OP. Smh!!

1 Like

Re: Why Did Allah Save Jesus From Death But Allowed Muhammad To Eat Poison? by Demmzy15(m): 9:22pm On Oct 03, 2015
truthman2012:

Look at a muslim defence to the OP. Smh!!
Shake it well, sha don't let fall so as your brains won't pour out!
Re: Why Did Allah Save Jesus From Death But Allowed Muhammad To Eat Poison? by truthman2012(m): 9:23pm On Oct 03, 2015
plappville:

Nice one...keep exposing islam. The terrorist cult.
Thank you my sister. God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Why Did Allah Save Jesus From Death But Allowed Muhammad To Eat Poison? by mubarakopeyemi(m): 9:37pm On Oct 03, 2015
Demmzy15:
[size=18pt]Reasonable human beings, who has watched "San Andreas 2015" starring Dwayne Johnson(D Rock)?? tongue tongue [/size]

[size=20pt]Heard about that movie grin
Have you wacthed It?[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Why Did Allah Save Jesus From Death But Allowed Muhammad To Eat Poison? by Demmzy15(m): 10:00pm On Oct 03, 2015
mubarakopeyemi:

[size=20pt]Heard about that movie grin Have you wacthed It?[/size]
[size=21pt]Yes na!! grin grin grin You never watch am?! [/size]
Re: Why Did Allah Save Jesus From Death But Allowed Muhammad To Eat Poison? by truthman2012(m): 10:16pm On Oct 03, 2015
Islam and the Deception?

Why did allahh keep saying Jesus the Son of Mary whereas it didn't call any other prophets by their mother's name? Is this not enough to suspect him?

Allah is indeed a deceiver as he called himself in the quran.

1 Like

Re: Why Did Allah Save Jesus From Death But Allowed Muhammad To Eat Poison? by Nobody: 10:17pm On Oct 03, 2015
truthman2012:

Looking for a way to derail the thread.

Address the post if you can or keep quiet.
[size=21pt]oldman, talk to your friend, he tried derailing the thread first, you are always spewing trash! go play with your daughters[/size]
Re: Why Did Allah Save Jesus From Death But Allowed Muhammad To Eat Poison? by malvisguy212: 10:18pm On Oct 03, 2015
Folakeme:

R u serious? cheesy
no other way is the way to heaven ONLY Jesus, He is the link from God to man , the gateway to heaven , Do you want to follow him ?

2 Likes

Re: Why Did Allah Save Jesus From Death But Allowed Muhammad To Eat Poison? by truthman2012(m): 10:19pm On Oct 03, 2015
lexiconkabir:
[size=21pt]oldman, talk to your friend, he tried derailing the thread first, you always spewing trash! go play with your daughters[/size]

And what have you to say about the OP?

1 Like

Re: Why Did Allah Save Jesus From Death But Allowed Muhammad To Eat Poison? by Visitor700: 3:14am On Oct 04, 2015
Re: Why Did Allah Save Jesus From Death But Allowed Muhammad To Eat Poison? by Visitor700: 3:54am On Oct 04, 2015
Re: Why Did Allah Save Jesus From Death But Allowed Muhammad To Eat Poison? by Visitor700: 4:00am On Oct 04, 2015

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Did Allah Save Jesus From Death But Allowed Muhammad To Eat Poison? by true2god: 5:39am On Oct 04, 2015
Demmzy15:
[size=18pt]Reasonable human beings, who has watched "San Andreas 2015" starring Dwayne Johnson(D Rock)?? tongue tongue [/size]
Is the film about islamic terrorism or what?

2 Likes

Re: Why Did Allah Save Jesus From Death But Allowed Muhammad To Eat Poison? by true2god: 6:07am On Oct 04, 2015
Demmzy15:

Are you willing to compare the crimes of Christianity to that of Islam? People like you just know how to make empty noise! Your daddy(op) was beaten and humiliated, where were you?! He tried attacking Islam but he ended up exposing the Pauline Cult.

My advice to you is, just stay away from Islam. If you continue, then your faith would be the same with parisbokaddict, tru2god aka true2satan,etc. You're warned o!
How is my fate\faith different now? I will keep exposing allahh and mohammed until you open your mind that mohammed was a mere arabian criminal and a pedofile masqurading as a prophet. Read the life of mohammed in the hadith and sunnah: you are far more civil and morally better than the evil genius, mohammed ibn abdullah.

I seems you like films, go watch TYRANY and see how mohammed modelled the politics of an average arabian dictator.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did Allah Save Jesus From Death But Allowed Muhammad To Eat Poison? by abali47(m): 6:19am On Oct 04, 2015
Muhammad (SAW) was. Destine. To die,,,,and jesus(pbuh)was destined to save d world from evil of d last days............
Re: Why Did Allah Save Jesus From Death But Allowed Muhammad To Eat Poison? by mubarakopeyemi(m): 6:47am On Oct 04, 2015
Demmzy15:

[size=21pt]Yes na!! grin grin grin You never watch am?! [/size]

[size=20pt]I never oo. Abeg send me download link cheesy
Make this thread no just make me sleep. I need to keep my eyes open.[/size]
Re: Why Did Allah Save Jesus From Death But Allowed Muhammad To Eat Poison? by aminusanti(m): 9:20am On Oct 04, 2015
truthman2012:
The quran claims Allah didn't allow the Jews to kill Jesus, he found someone else to die in his stead.

Quran 4:157-158 Shakir] And their saying: Surely we have killed the Messiah, Isa son of Marium, the messenger of Allah; and they did not kill him nor did they crucify him, but it appeared to them so (like Isa) and most surely those who differ therein are only in a doubt about it; they have no knowledge respecting it, but only follow a conjecture, and they killed him not for sure.
Nay! Allah took him up to Himself; and Allah is Mighty, Wise.

Muhammad, allahh's greatest prophet was allowed to eat poison, as a result of which he died. Gabriel prayed for him and promised allahh would heal him, but it was a failed promise as he eventually died after two years of agony. I symphatize with him though because he must have passed through hell for the two whole years.

Then I wonder why allahh would allow Muhammad, his GREATEST prophet to eat poison in the first place and then unable to heal him after he had eaten it?

What was special about Jesus, the ordinary son of Mary and a lesser prophet to Muhammad (according to muslims' belief) that allahh would treat him specially and would not allow the people to kill him disgracefully, while other prophets (including Muhammad) were killed?

Quranic revelation is a deceit as Jesus treatment by allahh shows He was more than a prophet.

You and your followers are unaware of what u r doing/saying, by passing insults and criticism that won't prove you right. Honestly I dislike following this kind of thread because u guys are not here to share knowledge but hate and condemnation.

Christian missionaries forge their own interpretations to divert Believers away from Islam, the solution to mankind’s problems. The Holy Quran is absolutely free of rubbish and obscene material. The Prophets of God are respected in the highest level; Christians do not discredit their prophethood for corruption and sin, yet they discredit the Prophet Muhammad for “eating poison”. Yet the biographies of Muhammad are clear that he lived for many years after consuming the poison. The Prophet displayed tremendous energy after eating the poison, showing that the poison had no effect on him. The Prophet detected the poison whereas the companions failed to detect it.

The Prophet lived for four years after the poison!

Once the Holy Prophet (Sallallaho alaihe wasallam) was given food mixed with poison to eat. He who ate it first expired, but the Holy Prophet (Sallallaho alaihe wasallam) lived for four years even after taking that food. That food told the Holy Prophet (Sallallaho alaihe wasallam): There is poison in me.  

Consider the following facts that prove Muhammad was true: 

(1)   The Bible says false prophets can perform miracles (Matt. 24:24), the Prophet Muhammad’s greatest miracle was a Book, the Holy Quran.

(2)   John the Baptist performed no miracles (John 10:41), yet he was a true Prophet.

(3)   Jesus was poisoned on the cross; he was a true Prophet. 

(4)   Many true Prophets were killed (Matt. 23:7), but they were still true Prophets.

(5)   The Prophets of the Bible are guilty of major sins, e.g. incest, fornication, drunkenness, nudity, and they were True Prophets!

(6)   There are pre-Islamic predictions of Muhammad (peace be upon him)

Let us discuss the facts I have presented so far. The Bible says that even false prophets can perform miracles, the Israelite prophets did miracles, but the Prophet Muhammad’s miracle is the Holy Quran.

Most of the miracles of the previous Prophets were of a physical nature, whereas the greatest miracle of Muhammad (peace be upon him) is intellectual. We are referring to the Qur’ân. Perhaps the reason for this is that this miracle is for the lasting Message and must remain visible to all insightful people of every generation until the Day of Judgment. The miracles of the other Prophets have passed into history; no one experienced them except for those that were present at that time. The miracle of the Qur’ân, however, remains until the Day of Judgment. 

John the Baptist was a true Prophet but performed no miracles:

And many resorted unto him, and said, John did no miracle: but all things that John spake of this man were true. (John 10:41)

Let us discuss the poisoning of Jesus. According to the Gospels, Jesus was given a sponge full of vinegar, and immediately died seconds later.
Now there was set a vessel full of vinegar: and they filled a spunge with vinegar, and put it upon hyssop, and put it to his mouth. When Jesus therefore had received the vinegar, he said, It is finished: and he bowed his head, and gave up the ghost. (John 19:29-30)

This proves Jesus was poisoned, the vinegar is supposed to have stimulating effects, yet it killed Jesus instantly!

1 Like

Re: Why Did Allah Save Jesus From Death But Allowed Muhammad To Eat Poison? by Demmzy15(m): 9:26am On Oct 04, 2015
mubarakopeyemi:

[size=20pt]I never oo. Abeg send me download link cheesy
Make this thread no just make me sleep. I need to keep my eyes open.[/size]
[size=21pt]Hahahahaha Bros check previous posts, I dropped the link! grin grin[/size]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Did Allah Save Jesus From Death But Allowed Muhammad To Eat Poison? by Demmzy15(m): 9:41am On Oct 04, 2015
true2god:
How is my fate\faith different now?

I Dunno, as far as we keep exposing your Pauline creeds, it's better!

I will keep exposing allahh and mohammed until you open your mind that mohammed was a mere arabian criminal and a pedofile masqurading as a prophet.

If indeed you knew the meaning of these words, then you'll know they perfectly fit the description of your biblical Prophets+Jesu(Esu=devil)

Read the life of mohammed in the hadith and sunnah: you are far more civil and morally better than the evil genius, mohammed ibn abdullah.

I've read about him and it made me have more faith in Allah. Moreover many Christians did and accepted him! So I can see you and your god are pathetic losers!

I seems you like films, go watch TYRANY and see how mohammed modelled the politics of an average arabian dictator.

Frustrated fowl, the seasonal movie "Tyranny" has nothing to do with Islam. Please watch" Season Of Witches" to see the kind of lives Christians lived in Europe, bunch of savages and Murderers! **spits**
Re: Why Did Allah Save Jesus From Death But Allowed Muhammad To Eat Poison? by true2god: 11:52am On Oct 04, 2015
Demmzy15:

I Dunno, as far as we keep exposing your Pauline creeds, it's better!

If indeed you knew the meaning of these words, then you'll know they perfectly fit the description of your biblical Prophets+Jesu(Esu=devil)

I've read about him and it made me have more faith in Allah. Moreover many Christians did and accepted him! So I can see you and your god are pathetic losers!

Frustrated fowl, the seasonal movie "Tyranny" has nothing to do with Islam. Please watch" Season Of Witches" to see the kind of lives Christians lived in Europe, bunch of savages and Murderers! **spits**
Oh, I taught muslims say their faith is not complete with aknowledging Jesus as a prophet. So Jesus is now 'esu' to muslims? Its alright. Sorry I know you are only vex cos I told you that mohammed was a pedofile, but truly he is a pedofile for, at 54, sleeping with a 9-yr old child. Spit on filthy mohammed.

If you have read about mohammed how come you did not knw that he:

1) At a time beat aisha on her chest and asked muslim husbands to beat disobedient wife (quran 4:34)

2) He commanded muslims to fight the christians and Jews (quran 9:29)

3) He asked muslims not to take Jews and christians as friends (quran 5:51)

4) mohammed asked muslims to cut off the heads of non-muslims (quran 9:5)

5) mohammed, from inspiration of allahh (an arabian god), called the Jews the descendants of apes and pigs (quran 5:60)

6) mohammed, the prophet & terrorist of Islam boasted on his death-bed,
“I have been made victorious with TERROR”—Sahih Bukhari Volume 4, Book 52, Number 220

7) Mohammed asked muslims to expel the jews and the christians from the arabian peninsula. Sahih Muslim Book 019, Number 4366: “It has been narrated by ‘Umar b. al-Khattib that he heard the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) say: “I will expel the Jews and Christians from the Arabian Peninsula and will not leave any but Muslim.”

cool mohammed asked muslims\arabs to kill jews wherever they find them. Ibn Ishaq, Life of Muhammad (Karachi) p.553: …the Apostle of Allah said, “Kill any Jew that falls into your power.”
Bukhari Vol.4 Bk.52 No.176 Narrated ‘Abdullah bin ‘Umar: Allah’s Apostle said,“You (i.e. Muslims) will fight with the Jews till some of them will hide behind stones. The stones will (betray them) saying, ‘O ‘Abdullah (i.e. slave of Allah)!There is a Jew hiding behind me; so kill him.”

The above are few examples of what makes your prophet a wicked and evil human being not worth obeying and emulating. If muslims were to obey all his commands, people like you would be on the street fighting christians and non-muslims at sight.

Mohammed is an evil man in all ramifications bro.

1 Like

Re: Why Did Allah Save Jesus From Death But Allowed Muhammad To Eat Poison? by Visitor700: 12:05pm On Oct 04, 2015
Re: Why Did Allah Save Jesus From Death But Allowed Muhammad To Eat Poison? by true2god: 12:51pm On Oct 04, 2015
Visitor700:

To prove that the prophet's prophethood was genuine. He died 3 years after the poisoning incident while his companion died immediately after he ate from the poisoned lamb.

Allah did not decree for jesus to die that day because his mission was not finished. Allah's death decree on prophet muhammad (peace be upon him) came after he completed his mission and perfected the religion of islam.
Bros, whether he died instantly, or not, the fact remains that he died of food poisoning. A true prophet of God can NEVER die of food poisoning. I know of someone that mustakingly ate poison in 2012, but with intense treatment the guy is very hail and hearty now.

Your prophet is a fake bro, his allahh has no power to save him.
Re: Why Did Allah Save Jesus From Death But Allowed Muhammad To Eat Poison? by Demmzy15(m): 1:01pm On Oct 04, 2015
true2god:
Oh, I taught muslims say their faith is not complete with aknowledging Jesus as a prophet.

Yes, not the Jesus that died on the cross like a criminal!

So Jesus is now 'esu' to muslims? Its alright.

Yh, he is J-esu(devil)!

Sorry I know you are only vex cos I told you that mohammed was a pedofile, but truly he is a pedofile for, at 54, sleeping with a 9-yr old child. Spit on filthy mohammed.

Doesn't change the fact that 12year Mary got married to 90year old Joseph with both having sex after Jesus's birth. Very pathetic of you Paulines!

If you have read about mohammed how come you did not knw that he:

Yes I read and I became more firm in my faith, many Christians read and became Muslims so what's your stress?!

1) At a time beat aisha on her chest and asked muslim husbands to beat disobedient wife (quran 4:34)

Prophet Muhammad was trying to drive out evil influence known as "waswas", he has done that to other men. So he wasn't beating Aisha, moreover, the cases of wife beating is famous among you guys.

2) He commanded muslims to fight the christians and Jews (quran 9:29)

Your evil forces were beaten hands down, deal with it https://www.nairaland.com/2538115/examining-quran-9-29-islam

3) He asked muslims not to take Jews and christians as friends (quran 5:51)

O ye who believe! Take not the Jews and the Christians for your friends and protectors: They are but friends and protectors to each other. And he amongst you that turns to them (for protection) is of them. Verily God guideth not a people unjust. (Al-Ma’dah 5: 51)

I can't take id'ots and blackheads like you as protectors, so why your painment?!

4) mohammed asked muslims to cut off the heads of non-muslims (quran 9:5)

When truthman2013(the real) created this thread none of you cowards show background, indeed you're a coward!
https://www.nairaland.com/2577484/quran-9-5-sword-verse

7) mohammed, from inspiration of allahh (an arabian god), called the Jews the descendants of apes and pigs (quran 5:60)

Say (O Muhammad to the people of the Scripture): "Shall I inform you of something worse than that, regarding the recompense from Allah: those (Jews) who incurred the Curse of Allah and His Wrath, those of whom (some) He transformed into monkeys and swines, those who worshipped Taghut (false deities); such are worse in rank (on the Day of Resurrection in the Hell-fire), and far more astray from the Right Path (in the life of this world)." Qur'an 5:60

This is the complete verse, is there anywhere it's stated the Jews are descendants of pigs and apes?! I'm not surprised, Paul told you to decieve! Very pathetic and disgusting!

6) mohammed, the prophet & terrorist of Islam boasted on his death-bed,
“I have been made victorious with TERROR”—Sahih Bukhari Volume 4, Book 52, Number 220

Narrated Abu Huraira: Allah's Apostle said, "I have been sent with the shortest expressions bearing the widest meanings, and I have been made victorious with ru'b (extreme fear cast into the hearts of the enemy), and while I was sleeping, the keys of the treasures of the world were brought to me and put in my hand." Abu Huraira added: Allah's Apostle has left the world and now you, people, are bringing out those treasures (i.e. the Prophet did not benefit by them).
Bukhari, Volume 4, Book 52, Number 220

The Prophet (peace be upon him) said: "I was given victory through Ru`b (fear and anxiety): the enemy becomes filled with Ru`b (fear and anxiety) even though they are the distance of a month's journey away from me." (Ahmad #20337)

Quoting the Islamic texts off context is hypocrisy and deception of the highest order. Paul is your mentor.

But if through my lies God's truth abounds to his glory, why am I still being condemned as a sinner?- Oga Pauloo

7) Mohammed asked muslims to expel the jews and the christians from the arabian peninsula. Sahih Muslim Book 019, Number 4366: “It has been narrated by ‘Umar b. al-Khattib that he heard the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) say: “I will expel the Jews and Christians from the Arabian Peninsula and will not leave any but Muslim.”

But this same Umar allowed Jews to settle in the Arabian Peninsula? So why try and create confusion here?! Your nonsense as been refuted here https://www.nairaland.com/2531455/abu-dhabi-sheikhs-award-land

cool mohammed asked muslims\arabs to kill jews wherever they find them. Ibn Ishaq, Life of Muhammad (Karachi) p.553: …the Apostle of Allah said, “Kill any Jew that falls into your power.”

At it again, using fabricated hadiths. If I now come and say biblical Jesus killed a child, had sex with Mary Magalene you'll be opening your brown teeth!

Bukhari Vol.4 Bk.52 No.176 Narrated ‘Abdullah bin ‘Umar: Allah’s Apostle said,“You (i.e. Muslims) will fight with the Jews till some of them will hide behind stones. The stones will (betray them) saying, ‘O ‘Abdullah (i.e. slave of Allah)!There is a Jew hiding behind me; so kill him.”

What's wrong with the hadith? So you mean Muslims can't fight legitimate wars against Jews or what?! The worst of all is that, Christians have butchered, burnt alive Jews throughout the centuries more than any religion. Another form of hypocrisy!

The above are few examples of what makes your prophet a wicked and evil human being not worth obeying and emulating.

The above are few examples of lies and deception Paul taught his followers, Paulines. Distortion of texts just to glorify their bloody 3-headed Cerebrus they call a god.

If muslims were to obey all his commands, people like you would be on the street fighting christians and non-muslims at sight.

Unfortunately, I follow all and I've never been a threat to anyone. In fact my Christian friends love me, so sorry to disappoint you bigot!

[s]Mohammed is an evil man in all ramifications bro.[/s]

F sad sad l

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Did Allah Save Jesus From Death But Allowed Muhammad To Eat Poison? by Demmzy15(m): 1:13pm On Oct 04, 2015
true2god:
Bros, whether he died instantly, or not, the fact remains that he died of food poisoning. A true prophet of God can NEVER die of food poisoning. I know of someone that mustakingly ate poison in 2012, but with intense treatment the guy is very hail and hearty now.

Your prophet is a fake bro, his allahh has no power to save him.
Even your jesu acknowledged the fact of how Jews killed Prophets, but bigotry and hate won't let you see:

O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, which killest the prophets, and stonest them that are sent unto thee; how often would I have gathered thy children together, as a hen doth gather her brood under her wings, and ye would not! Luke 13:34

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Did Allah Save Jesus From Death But Allowed Muhammad To Eat Poison? by truthman2012(m): 1:51pm On Oct 04, 2015
aminusanti:

You and your followers are unaware of what u r doing/saying, by passing insults and criticism that won't prove you right. Honestly I dislike following this kind of thread because u guys are not here to share knowledge but hate and condemnation.

Christian missionaries forge their own interpretations to divert Believers away from Islam, the solution to mankind’s problems. The Holy Quran is absolutely free of rubbish and obscene material. The Prophets of God are respected in the highest level; Christians do not discredit their prophethood for corruption and sin, yet they discredit the Prophet Muhammad for “eating poison”. Yet the biographies of Muhammad are clear that he lived for many years after consuming the poison. The Prophet displayed tremendous energy after eating the poison, showing that the poison had no effect on him. The Prophet detected the poison whereas the companions failed to detect it.

The Prophet lived for four years after the poison!

Once the Holy Prophet (Sallallaho alaihe wasallam) was given food mixed with poison to eat. He who ate it first expired, but the Holy Prophet (Sallallaho alaihe wasallam) lived for four years even after taking that food. That food told the Holy Prophet (Sallallaho alaihe wasallam): There is poison in me.  

Consider the following facts that prove Muhammad was true: 

(1)   The Bible says false prophets can perform miracles (Matt. 24:24), the Prophet Muhammad’s greatest miracle was a Book, the Holy Quran.

(2)   John the Baptist performed no miracles (John 10:41), yet he was a true Prophet.

(3)   Jesus was poisoned on the cross; he was a true Prophet. 

(4)   Many true Prophets were killed (Matt. 23:7), but they were still true Prophets.

(5)   The Prophets of the Bible are guilty of major sins, e.g. incest, fornication, drunkenness, nudity, and they were True Prophets!

(6)   There are pre-Islamic predictions of Muhammad (peace be upon him)

Let us discuss the facts I have presented so far. The Bible says that even false prophets can perform miracles, the Israelite prophets did miracles, but the Prophet Muhammad’s miracle is the Holy Quran.

Most of the miracles of the previous Prophets were of a physical nature, whereas the greatest miracle of Muhammad (peace be upon him) is intellectual. We are referring to the Qur’ân. Perhaps the reason for this is that this miracle is for the lasting Message and must remain visible to all insightful people of every generation until the Day of Judgment. The miracles of the other Prophets have passed into history; no one experienced them except for those that were present at that time. The miracle of the Qur’ân, however, remains until the Day of Judgment. 

John the Baptist was a true Prophet but performed no miracles:

And many resorted unto him, and said, John did no miracle: but all things that John spake of this man were true. (John 10:41)

Let us discuss the poisoning of Jesus. According to the Gospels, Jesus was given a sponge full of vinegar, and immediately died seconds later.
Now there was set a vessel full of vinegar: and they filled a spunge with vinegar, and put it upon hyssop, and put it to his mouth. When Jesus therefore had received the vinegar, he said, It is finished: and he bowed his head, and gave up the ghost. (John 19:29-30)

This proves Jesus was poisoned, the vinegar is supposed to have stimulating effects, yet it killed Jesus instantly!

I don't want to discuss about your other false assertions because it will derail the thread.

According to you, Jesus was poisoned on the cross, meaning he died on the cross. Why did allahh lie He didn't die?

3 Likes

Re: Why Did Allah Save Jesus From Death But Allowed Muhammad To Eat Poison? by plappville(f): 1:54pm On Oct 04, 2015
Demmzy15:

So for Prophet Muhammad to proof he's a Prophet he must impress Jews?! What did Jesus say about the Jews and the Prophets? If indeed you knew what he said then you'll know that Prophet Muhammad is indeed a Prophet of God who doesn't need any Jew or Christian to show he's genuine and credible.

Now if you gat nothing reasonable to say, get the Bleep out of my mention! Hypocrite!

Yes in this kind of situation, he is supposed. There are so many examples in the bible.But I will show you only one. Am sure you know the story of Daniel chapter 6?
Daniel made the unbelievers to believe in his God. He refused to do contrary to His God's will. This could have made hi. Dead, but He knew the God he saves will never let him down just like a.l.lab did to Muhammad.
I will start from verse 16 till the end....

[b] 16 So the king gave the order, and they brought Daniel and threw him into the lions’ den. The king said to Daniel, “May your God, whom you serve continually, rescue you!”

17 A stone was brought and placed over the mouth of the den, and the king sealed it with his own signet ring and with the rings of his nobles, so that Daniel’s situation might not be changed. 18 Then the king returned to his palace and spent the night without eating and without any entertainment being brought to him. And he could not sleep.

19 At the first light of dawn, the king got up and hurried to the lions’ den. 20 When he came near the den, he called to Daniel in an anguished voice, “Daniel, servant of the living God, has your God, whom you serve continually, been able to rescue you from the lions?”

21 Daniel answered, “May the king live forever! 22 My God sent his angel, and he shut the mouths of the lions. They have not hurt me, because I was found innocent in his sight. Nor have I ever done any wrong before you, Your Majesty.”

23 The king was overjoyed and gave orders to lift Daniel out of the den. And when Daniel was lifted from the den, no wound was found on him, because he had trusted in his God.

24 At the king’s command, the men who had falsely accused Daniel were brought in and thrown into the lions’ den, along with their wives and children. And before they reached the floor of the den, the lions overpowered them and crushed all their bones.

25 Then King Darius wrote to all the nations and peoples of every language in all the earth:

“May you prosper greatly!

26 “I issue a decree that in every part of my kingdom people must fear and reverence the God of Daniel.

“For he is the living God
and he endures forever;
his kingdom will not be destroyed,
his dominion will never end.
27 He rescues and he saves;
he performs signs and wonders
in the heavens and on the earth.
He has rescued Daniel
from the power of the lions.”
28 So Daniel prospered during the reign of Darius and the reign of Cyrus the Persian.

Muhammad did not die a natural death. A prophet must die a natural death instead Mohammad messed up himself with the poisoned food.. tongue

3 Likes

Re: Why Did Allah Save Jesus From Death But Allowed Muhammad To Eat Poison? by Demmzy15(m): 2:00pm On Oct 04, 2015
plappville:

Yes in this kind of situation, he is supposed. There are so many examples in the bible.But I will show you only one. Am sure you know the story of Daniel chapter 6?
Daniel made the unbelievers to believe in his God. He refused to do contrary to His God's will. This could have made hi. Dead, but He knew the God he saves will never let him down just like a.l.lab did to Muhammad.
I will start from verse 16 till the end....

[b] 16 So the king gave the order, and they brought Daniel and threw him into the lions’ den. The king said to Daniel, “May your God, whom you serve continually, rescue you!”

17 A stone was brought and placed over the mouth of the den, and the king sealed it with his own signet ring and with the rings of his nobles, so that Daniel’s situation might not be changed. 18 Then the king returned to his palace and spent the night without eating and without any entertainment being brought to him. And he could not sleep.

19 At the first light of dawn, the king got up and hurried to the lions’ den. 20 When he came near the den, he called to Daniel in an anguished voice, “Daniel, servant of the living God, has your God, whom you serve continually, been able to rescue you from the lions?”

21 Daniel answered, “May the king live forever! 22 My God sent his angel, and he shut the mouths of the lions. They have not hurt me, because I was found innocent in his sight. Nor have I ever done any wrong before you, Your Majesty.”

23 The king was overjoyed and gave orders to lift Daniel out of the den. And when Daniel was lifted from the den, no wound was found on him, because he had trusted in his God.

24 At the king’s command, the men who had falsely accused Daniel were brought in and thrown into the lions’ den, along with their wives and children. And before they reached the floor of the den, the lions overpowered them and crushed all their bones.

25 Then King Darius wrote to all the nations and peoples of every language in all the earth:

“May you prosper greatly!

26 “I issue a decree that in every part of my kingdom people must fear and reverence the God of Daniel.

“For he is the living God
and he endures forever;
his kingdom will not be destroyed,
his dominion will never end.
27 He rescues and he saves;
he performs signs and wonders
in the heavens and on the earth.
He has rescued Daniel
from the power of the lions.”
28 So Daniel prospered during the reign of Darius and the reign of Cyrus the Persian.
[/b]

Muhammad did not die a natural death. He messed up himself with the poisoned food.. tongue
Why didn't god save his beloved son on the cross according to your Bible? Anyway, continue to wail over your ignorance. If you like believe, if you like don't, that's your cup of tea. You would sha answer to the Almighty on the Day of Judgement! tongue Then you would know whether Muhammad(sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam) is a Prophet or not!
Re: Why Did Allah Save Jesus From Death But Allowed Muhammad To Eat Poison? by Demmzy15(m): 2:01pm On Oct 04, 2015
truthman2012:

I don't want to discuss about your other false assertions because it will derail the thread.

According to you, Jesus was poisoned on the cross, meaning he died on the cross. Why did allahh lie He didn't die?

Don't try and play smart card o, Allah the only true God says Jesus didn't die. Toh face front!
Re: Why Did Allah Save Jesus From Death But Allowed Muhammad To Eat Poison? by plappville(f): 2:05pm On Oct 04, 2015
truthman2012:

You don cause Muslims confusion uh. See dem dey look for bible to backup. And this is making them to contradict Muhammad... grin grin
Re: Why Did Allah Save Jesus From Death But Allowed Muhammad To Eat Poison? by plappville(f): 2:09pm On Oct 04, 2015
Demmzy15:

Why didn't god save his beloved son on the cross according to your Bible? Anyway, continue to wail over your ignorance. If you like believe, if you like don't, that's your cup of tea. You would sha answer to the Almighty on the Day of Judgement! tongue Then you would know whether Muhammad(sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam) is a Prophet or not!

His death was meant. Check leaf by leaf from old testament till the new. Even those that killed him testify it. But Muhammad angel misled him to speak falsely. People who accepted Islam during Muhammad days did not accept him because they believed he was true. But Muhammad forced Islam in thier throat. You accept or u die. And that's what his true followers are doing today.
Re: Why Did Allah Save Jesus From Death But Allowed Muhammad To Eat Poison? by Demmzy15(m): 2:29pm On Oct 04, 2015
plappville:

His death was meant. Check leaf by leaf from old testament till the new. Even those that killed him testify it.

Crucifixion of Jesus is for another time, I no get your time!

But Muhammad angel misled him to speak falsely.

Paulines are confused than ever, I thought you guys said Prophet Muhammad copied from the bible. So according to you perverted church, angels decieve?! Oh! I forgot that according to Christianity angels had sex with humans, I'm not surprised!

People who accepted Islam during Muhammad days did not accept him because they believed he was true. But Muhammad forced Islam in thier throat. You accept or u die. And that's what his true followers are doing today.

Indeed this is desperation to attack Islam, Bilal had converted even before meeting the Prophet Muhammad and many others. The fact remains that one of the most bloodiest conversion was by Christians, killing and burning Jews alive. Eating dead bodies of Muslims that's what Christianity is all about.
Re: Why Did Allah Save Jesus From Death But Allowed Muhammad To Eat Poison? by truthman2012(m): 2:32pm On Oct 04, 2015
Visitor700:

To prove that the prophet's prophethood was genuine. He died 3 years after the poisoning incident while his companion died immediately after he ate from the poisoned lamb.

Allah did not decree for jesus to die that day because his mission was not finished. Allah's death decree on prophet muhammad (peace be upon him) came after he completed his mission and perfected the religion of islam.

Allahh said it was not Jesus that was killed but he substituted someone else for him. Who was he afraid of that he had to crucify another person in place of Jesus? Why didn't he just make Jesus disappear without crucifying an innocent man in his stead? Lies from the pit of hell!!

You said Jesus didn't die because his mission was not finished. So allahh made him run away from the people meaning they were more powerful than him. People could stop allahh from carrying out his intention, so he had to make him run for his enemies. Your point is thrown far away for lack of substance.

It is not a virtue that Muhammad suffered from food poison for as many as four years without allahh being able to do anything about it. If allahh was not present when Muhammad was about to take the poison as he is not omniprent, didn't he have power to heal him after taking it?

Allah could not demonstrate the power of Yahweh, the Almighty God. His only prophet was sick and he couldn't heal him, even after Jubril prayed for him. What a weak god.

Muhammad could not pray for sick persons for healing, he would instead recommend camel urine and advising them to dip flies into their drink. Was he a herbalist or prophet?

Even his medical recommendations to other people didn't work for himself:

https://www.nairaland.com/2063418/since-muhammad-knew-remedy-poison

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

People Eating In Public During Ramadan Will Be Arrested - Sharia Police / Muslim Employee Who Saved Lives At Supermarket In Paris Granted Citizenship / Stories From The Quran- Moses and Pharaoh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 128
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.