Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,656 members, 7,801,906 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:05 AM

How To Use Internet Download Manager To Download Files Using Simpleserver - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Use Internet Download Manager To Download Files Using Simpleserver (4122 Views)

Simpleserver, Is It A Crime To Use It / Amazing Offers For U Guys At Cheaper Use Internet Like Water / Simpleserver Settings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Use Internet Download Manager To Download Files Using Simpleserver by Vstuffs(m): 2:39pm On Oct 03, 2015
Some people using simpleserver may be finding it hard to download using Internet Download Manager (IDM)
This Video will guide you on how to allow IDM use simpleserver settings for downloading

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSmzcd1dF-s
Re: How To Use Internet Download Manager To Download Files Using Simpleserver by Nobody: 6:30pm On Oct 03, 2015
Abeg help me with simple server settings on my mtn(pc).
Re: How To Use Internet Download Manager To Download Files Using Simpleserver by Vstuffs(m): 7:15pm On Oct 03, 2015
espionagesavvy:
Abeg help me with simple server settings on my mtn(pc).
Unzip d file

Re: How To Use Internet Download Manager To Download Files Using Simpleserver by Nobody: 9:54pm On Oct 03, 2015
Vstuffs:

Unzip d file

Boss, thanks, but am I to sunscribe?
Re: How To Use Internet Download Manager To Download Files Using Simpleserver by JigsawKillah(m): 10:11pm On Oct 03, 2015
Vstuffs

bblited or bbmidid. . . Which is better? It used to be bbmidid then but recently, one of my buddy's been complaining. Dunno if you've used both before
Re: How To Use Internet Download Manager To Download Files Using Simpleserver by Vstuffs(m): 11:31am On Oct 04, 2015
espionagesavvy:

Boss, thanks, but am I to subscribe?

Text "BBLITED" to 21600....I made use of a torch light phone when subscribing..cos d message always fail to send when using andriod
Re: How To Use Internet Download Manager To Download Files Using Simpleserver by Vstuffs(m): 11:32am On Oct 04, 2015
JigsawKillah:
Vstuffs

bblited or bbmidid. . . Which is better? It used to be bbmidid then but recently, one of my buddy's been complaining. Dunno if you've used both before
I use only BBLITED..and it is ok..have not use bbmidid
Re: How To Use Internet Download Manager To Download Files Using Simpleserver by JigsawKillah(m): 11:57am On Oct 04, 2015
Vstuffs:

I use only BBLITED..and it is ok..have not use bbmidid

bblited is unlimited and the monthly sub works too?
i'm considering doing it this month
Re: How To Use Internet Download Manager To Download Files Using Simpleserver by Vstuffs(m): 12:05pm On Oct 04, 2015
JigsawKillah:

bblited is unlimited and the monthly sub works too? i'm considering doing it this month
I made use of d daily #70 sub
Re: How To Use Internet Download Manager To Download Files Using Simpleserver by JigsawKillah(m): 12:13pm On Oct 04, 2015
Vstuffs:

I made use of d daily #70 sub

ok
thanks
Re: How To Use Internet Download Manager To Download Files Using Simpleserver by Nobody: 2:21pm On Oct 04, 2015
I have spent up to 400 naira on this, someone shud put me thru on whatsapp. 08159861174
Re: How To Use Internet Download Manager To Download Files Using Simpleserver by Nobody: 2:23pm On Oct 04, 2015
Tried everything on my pc still nt working. Put me thru somebody, anybody?
Re: How To Use Internet Download Manager To Download Files Using Simpleserver by Nobody: 2:33pm On Oct 04, 2015
Vstuffs:

Text "BBLITED" to 21600....I made use of a torch light phone when subscribing..cos d message always fail to send when using andriod

The thing is dat I did subscribe, It did last up to a minute the browsing stopped, my simple server just writes ready, I don't really understand. Put me thru on whatsapp. 08159861174, thanks
Re: How To Use Internet Download Manager To Download Files Using Simpleserver by Vstuffs(m): 3:55pm On Oct 04, 2015
espionagesavvy:

The thing is dat I did subscribe, It did last up to a minute the browsing stopped, my simple server just writes ready, I don't really understand. Put me thru on whatsapp. 08159861174, thanks
Have you set your system proxy to that of mtn

(1) (Reply)

*SOLD OUT* HP Elitebook Corei7, 8gb 320gb, 1gb Graphics. 9HOURS+ BATTERYLIFE! / Did You Know? / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.