Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,202 members, 7,780,353 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:55 PM

Internship With Pay - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Internship With Pay (2934 Views)

Graduate Internship With Devon Petroleum Corporation / Twitter User Gets An Internship With Oando / Internship With Pay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Internship With Pay by Jabmann(m): 3:36pm On Oct 03, 2015
OVER 1000 JOBS AVAILABLE
OVER N150,000 TO BE EARN MONTHLY
ARE YOU YOUNG?
ARE YOU SMART?
ARE YOU RESOURCEFUL?
THEN DON'T MISS THIS OPPORTUNITY
GET TRAINED
GET INTERNED
GET EMPLOYED

APPLY FOR JABMANN INTERNSHIP
for more info, please visit :http://www.jabmann.com/engageus/
or call 08189131205

1 Share

Re: Internship With Pay by bwaley(m): 7:44pm On Oct 03, 2015
Scammostical
Re: Internship With Pay by GentleNaaz(m): 7:50pm On Oct 03, 2015
Op, u r nt smart scammer. Try another blog
Re: Internship With Pay by foworaboy(m): 8:45pm On Oct 03, 2015
Thief,Thief....Oleeeeeeeeee!!
Re: Internship With Pay by Jabmann(m): 9:26pm On Oct 03, 2015
we are not smart at scamming simple because we are not into it.Jabmann multiconcept nigerian limited is a legally incorporated company with RC no 1272550 which every legal search i am sure can verify.we are also approved by SCUML(special control unit against money laundering(which is a sub-department of efcc).we are currently expanding our operations across nigeria hence our intern exercise.sorry if you have been a victim of some cooked up scams before as you call them but it would then be fallacious to call every other one.This intern program is genuine but not mandatory and we are not promising you heaven because you eventual interview and employment will be based on your task performance.if you are up to the challenge please do participate.if not please wait for the suppose more genuine opportunity but thanks for commenting anyway.please do check us out and participate. thank you
Re: Internship With Pay by Teej1(m): 11:18pm On Oct 03, 2015
Jabmann:
we are not smart at scamming simple because we are not into it.Jabmann multiconcept nigerian limited is a legally incorporated company with RC no 1272550 which every legal search i am sure can verify.we are also approved by SCUML(special control unit against money laundering(which is a sub-department of efcc).we are currently expanding our operations across nigeria hence our intern exercise.sorry if you have been a victim of some cooked up scams before as you call them but it would then be fallacious to call every other one.This intern program is genuine but not mandatory and we are not promising you heaven because you eventual interview and employment will be based on your task performance.if you are up to the challenge please do participate.if not please wait for the suppose more genuine opportunity but thanks for commenting anyway.please do check us out and participate. thank you

please sir , is the 15000naira refundable and where are your offices?
Re: Internship With Pay by Rizin: 11:21pm On Oct 03, 2015
I paid 15000 into the acct yesterday n the cashier stamped the deposite slip before demanding for money. I told her i just want to pay 15000 and the naira will come after i receive my training kits. I wish i can pronounce this in german IJIOT!

4 Likes

Re: Internship With Pay by Jabmann(m): 3:36am On Oct 04, 2015
Concerning refunds please do check the FAQ section of our website.we believe you will be more than pleased with our terms.As for office, suite 103 alausa shopping mall, ikeja. you could call the number on our website to book an appointment. thank you
Re: Internship With Pay by foworaboy(m): 12:38pm On Oct 04, 2015
I sent a message to your mailbox to make an enquiry about how I can register @ my location but here is the response I got immediately a minute after sending the message......Thanks for registering for jabmann Internship. An official message stating the date, time and venue for the commencement of our internship program would be sent to you within the next 48 hours.
My question is why do I get this wrong response when I have not registered or paid for anything pls clarify ASAP! Thanks
Re: Internship With Pay by Nobody: 5:08pm On Oct 04, 2015
Internship is really nice please will like to know more sir
Re: Internship With Pay by Jabmann(m): 10:48am On Oct 05, 2015
@forowaboy.....please forward your complaint to the phone number on our website.This would enable us to attend to it formally
@mbv90.....thanks. for more info, please go to our website www.jabmann.com. if there are still more enquiries, please call the number of our client care operative on the website. thanks for your comments
Re: Internship With Pay by Nobody: 7:35am On Oct 06, 2015
After the internship what's the chances of been selected for the job?
Re: Internship With Pay by Jabmann(m): 7:03am On Oct 07, 2015
@mbv90......your question has been addressed in the FAQ section of our site.
For further inquires, please call the customer service line on the site.
www.jabmann.com
Thanks for inquiring.
Re: Internship With Pay by Teej1(m): 11:02am On Oct 07, 2015
Jabmann:
@mbv90......your question has been addressed in the FAQ section of our site.
For further inquires, please call the customer service line on the site.
www.jabmann.com
Thanks for inquiring.

How do we apply if we meet necessary requirements instead of going through internship
Re: Internship With Pay by Jabmann(m): 8:15am On Oct 08, 2015
just go to the register section of the website, click on job application. fill the form completely and correctly and upload your cv.we will get back to you.
Re: Internship With Pay by Nobody: 11:46am On Oct 08, 2015
Ok,I have checked it out, but 13 weeks is pretty a long time, that almost 3months why that long time?
Re: Internship With Pay by Johnsinia(m): 12:16pm On Oct 08, 2015
Is there no free intership for undergraduarte? If there are pls post it.
Re: Internship With Pay by Jabmann(m): 8:11am On Oct 09, 2015
@mbv90.....its designed to be an intense 13 weeks filled with lectures, assessments and project tasks. you will be undergoin abt 13 course trainings and assessments aside projects during that period.
But while the standard duration is 13 weeks if you can show an exceptional aptitude for learning and successful task execution, it would be lesser for you.pls do visit the FAQ sections of our website for more details....thanks for inquiring.

(1) (Reply)

Welltec Is Recruting Trainee Engineers / 30 Real Online Business That Are Most Reliable And Profitable / Daily Job Alerts From Oil & Gas Industries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.