Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,476 members, 7,808,736 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:05 PM

How To Graduate With First Class- My Experiences And Lessons Learnt - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Graduate With First Class- My Experiences And Lessons Learnt (33551 Views)

Friends Who Study Together Graduate With First Class Together (Photos) / Nigerian Girl Racially Abused In The UK For Her Struggle To Graduate(pics) / OOU Best Graduating student: My Sister Stopped School For Me To Graduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Graduate With First Class- My Experiences And Lessons Learnt by obstead200(m): 2:19pm On Oct 08, 2015
kelvyn7:

IF YOU SEE ANYBODY WEY GET 1ST CLASS FOR COMPUTER SCIENCE FROM A FEDERAL UNIVERSITY, ABEG REMOVE YOUR CAP AND HONOUR THE PERSON, ITS NOT EASY AT ALLLLLLLLLLLLL

bro, did u read the bolded?

so u think i am unserious and u are the serious person? undecided

if i love mediocrity, i wont be where i am today undecided i only wanna let the op know that sometimes if u try very hard and it doesn't work, dont kill urself angry there are some other areas in life u can apply that effort and u will get amazing results.

and NOTE that i am a very smart person, and i excel among my peers, even at work, i am not being boastful, but its the truth.
ok. Good for u.
But the comments u make still matter a lot. A lot of youngsters looking for inspiration and motivation to achieve academic excellence won't find it in ur comment
Re: How To Graduate With First Class- My Experiences And Lessons Learnt by kelvyn7: 2:25pm On Oct 08, 2015
obstead200:
ok. Good for u.
But the comments u make still matter a lot. A lot of youngsters looking for inspiration and motivation to achieve academic excellence won't find it in ur comment

I STILL BELIEVE THAT IT IS NOT BY POWER NOR BY MIGHT!

INFACT, MOST OF THE GUYS WHO TOPPED MY CLASS IN THE UNIVERSITY DID IT "NATURALLY".
BOOK DEY THEIR BLOOD. AND IF U ARE ONE OF SUCH...OMO, FIRE DOWN WITH THE BOOK AND MAKE SURE U ARE THE VERY BEST!

BUT IF U EVENTUALLY ARE NOT, MENNNN...U GAT MORE OTHER GIFTS TO DEVELOP AND EXCEL IN

1 Like

Re: How To Graduate With First Class- My Experiences And Lessons Learnt by ryanfletcher: 2:41pm On Oct 08, 2015
nice one op but does a first class guarantee you a job with first class payment?
Re: How To Graduate With First Class- My Experiences And Lessons Learnt by sugah: 3:08pm On Oct 08, 2015
enoch273:

Well here is mine o, I am a student and I need money, although I am broke now but I believe in the beauty of my dreams.
Gtb: Emmanuel Gabriel 0163466845. God bless

hahaha! I like your faith.
Re: How To Graduate With First Class- My Experiences And Lessons Learnt by Nobody: 3:17pm On Oct 08, 2015
delectablegyal:

Really! Will u like to have my account number?
lol
Re: How To Graduate With First Class- My Experiences And Lessons Learnt by babs01(m): 3:32pm On Oct 08, 2015
kelvyn7:
shocked

BROS I DO ALL THOSE ONE AND NA 3RD CLASS I STILL CARRY COMOT undecided angry

BUT TODAY I WORK AND MY MONTHLY TAKE HOME IS 6DIGITS, CLOSE TO HALF A MILLION cool wink smiley

so...NOT BY POWER NOR MIGHT...

IF YOU SEE ANYBODY WEY GET 1ST CLASS FOR COMPUTER SCIENCE FROM A FEDERAL UNIVERSITY, ABEG REMOVE YOUR CAP AND HONOUR THE PERSON, ITS NOT EASY AT ALLLLLLLLLLLLL
It z easier to graduate with first class in Federal university than State
Re: How To Graduate With First Class- My Experiences And Lessons Learnt by ameynuJR(m): 3:34pm On Oct 08, 2015
[size=32pt]Rubbish[/size]
Some NairaLanders be like let me post a topic to get people's attention
Re: How To Graduate With First Class- My Experiences And Lessons Learnt by ameynuJR(m): 3:35pm On Oct 08, 2015
Re: How To Graduate With First Class- My Experiences And Lessons Learnt by ameynuJR(m): 3:37pm On Oct 08, 2015
Re: How To Graduate With First Class- My Experiences And Lessons Learnt by ameynuJR(m): 3:39pm On Oct 08, 2015
Re: How To Graduate With First Class- My Experiences And Lessons Learnt by enoch273: 4:19pm On Oct 08, 2015
sugah:

hahaha! I like your faith.

Thanks a lot .
Re: How To Graduate With First Class- My Experiences And Lessons Learnt by sugah: 4:25pm On Oct 08, 2015
enoch273:

Thanks a lot .

Give me a mention on Monday.

1 Like

Re: How To Graduate With First Class- My Experiences And Lessons Learnt by Tobium1(m): 5:09pm On Oct 08, 2015
Sounds easy abi? Try it out in Chemistry, and u will tell a tale of woes later
Re: How To Graduate With First Class- My Experiences And Lessons Learnt by Fxwarrior: 5:37pm On Oct 08, 2015
obstead200:
Ur comment makes u a person in love with mediocrity. The fact that u are lucky (or connected enough) to secure a good job with ur third class does not mean that u shud make comments that won't encourage upcoming youths to strive for excellence. This type of comment is exactly the problem we have in naija today. Standards are falling because we set the bar so low.

Mehn during my university days I had the misfortune of having such a person as a friend. The mof0 ended up selling me the idea that I didn't need high gp to be successful or wealthy.
Finally na God save me although it told on my certificate as I lost interest even in my exams. When I wokeup omo my gp was in diminishing returns

1 Like

Re: How To Graduate With First Class- My Experiences And Lessons Learnt by Fxwarrior: 5:40pm On Oct 08, 2015
kelvyn7:

I STILL BELIEVE THAT IT IS NOT BY POWER NOR BY MIGHT!

INFACT, MOST OF THE GUYS WHO TOPPED MY CLASS IN THE UNIVERSITY DID IT "NATURALLY".
BOOK DEY THEIR BLOOD. AND IF U ARE ONE OF SUCH...OMO, FIRE DOWN WITH THE BOOK AND MAKE SURE U ARE THE VERY BEST!

BUT IF U EVENTUALLY ARE NOT, MENNNN...U GAT MORE OTHER GIFTS TO DEVELOP AND EXCEL IN

Its not compulsory to comment.
Re: How To Graduate With First Class- My Experiences And Lessons Learnt by Hongbenga(m): 5:44pm On Oct 08, 2015
NATION WIDE DELIVERY Ask Me For Your Christian Memory Card. Now The CRM 4 & 8GB Memory Card Comes With 17 TREASURES OF TREMENDOUS VALUE : (1) Audio BIBLES in 4-Languages, (Listen to God's Word in Hausa, Yourba, Igbo & English (2) 200 Specially Selected Gospel Songs (3) 20 BIBLE Versions (Java, Android & Text) (4) 100 Vital VIDEOS (+Passion of the Christ) (5) 100 Vital VIDEOS of HYMNS (with Lyrics) (6) 100 Christian BOOKS on Vital Topics (7) 500 Inspiring Gospel IMAGES (cool 150 Amazing PSALMS (9) Entire Bible PROVERBS (A wisdom bank) (10) 10 Special Christian CARTOONS (11) Collation of all the PRAYERS in the Bible (12) 40 Vital Christian Webpages (13) 40 Amazing Messages on PROSPERITY (14) 40 Amazing Messages on HEALING (15) 40 Amazing Messages on WISDOM (16) 40 Amazing Messages on RELATIONSHIP & MARRIAGE (Highly Informative) (17) PASTOR E.A ADEBOYE : Holy Ghost's Messages (From January - July) . To get this Card, Call CRM to send you Cards as Agent Meet our Agent at REDEEMER's University Chapel EDE. OR REDEMPTION Camp at back of Prayer Foyer. All across this nation we have received text messages and Calls of people commending this initiative as well as asking to be CRM Agents in their Churches. By the inspiration of the Spirit of GOD we have packaged and loaded into 8GB Memory Cards everything that will elevate a person towards godliness; everything that will amplify a person’s scriptural knowledge and spirituality; everything that will enormously enhance a person’s life and ministry, everything that is relevant and highly impactful; everything that will give Godly fun and inspiration. It is indeed TREASURE BEYOND MEASURE. Our Mandate is to enrich Christians Nationwide with Godly media items for Spiritual Edge; in as much as the media has one of the strongest influences in everyone’s life. My friends, It is Expedient to take advantage of this offer and kindly tell friends about it as well. Shalom! TEl: 07031843066, 08155723812, 09037481102.
Re: How To Graduate With First Class- My Experiences And Lessons Learnt by kelvyn7: 5:58pm On Oct 08, 2015
Fxwarrior:

Its not compulsory to comment.

come hold my hand abeg tongue

its my opinion, and its not ur bloodyy business angry
Re: How To Graduate With First Class- My Experiences And Lessons Learnt by cuteboy2: 6:53pm On Oct 08, 2015
adetola007:
HOW TO GRADUATE WITH FIRST CLASS- MY EXPERIENCES AND LESSONS LEARNT

Unfortunately, he didnt get admission into architecture when he wrote the jamb and he hasn't performed too well in architecture.

Oga first class. Generally your advice is OK.
However, your grammar and punctuations are a bit below grade. Where did you graduate from?

1. It is wrong grammar to say "my experiences". Just say "my experience"
2. The second word "architecture" should have been "fine art". And it should be followed by the word "either"
Re: How To Graduate With First Class- My Experiences And Lessons Learnt by peteremu(m): 6:56pm On Oct 08, 2015
If you have a first-class, how is that a crime? What's what doing is what doing well...

True, having a first class does not guarantee you will be successful in life, but it could as well open the door for you (especially if you have no connection).

People who say first class does no matter, swear that when you saw your result at the end of your programme, you didn't feel some sense of regret... Keep lying to yourself...

Ops... You don't listen to people who criticize... You did something (that's what matters most), they will criticize and keep lying to themselves that their life is wonderful (who knows maybe they are pushing wheelbarrow in Mile 2)...

Well done OPS...

1 Like

Re: How To Graduate With First Class- My Experiences And Lessons Learnt by fleexee(m): 7:00pm On Oct 08, 2015
First class From higher institution ? Hell no I don't need it. Never had it cos I never wish and dream about it. The only first class I wish and always want is being a first class citizens of this country. What is the need when at the end of the day Na dangote and adenuga go use u later, peradventure u are even lucky they want to use u else Na teaching job sure pass. Think wise
Re: How To Graduate With First Class- My Experiences And Lessons Learnt by emmyskies(m): 7:16pm On Oct 08, 2015
ameynuJR:

no he is not. I actually inspired him to write this topic. It suppose to encourage upcoming students but nairaland can sometimes be ...
Re: How To Graduate With First Class- My Experiences And Lessons Learnt by Lionofdjungle: 7:24pm On Oct 08, 2015
No matter what you say, person wey go get third class go get third and person wey go get an ordinary pass go get am.
Re: How To Graduate With First Class- My Experiences And Lessons Learnt by preciousnobel(m): 7:33pm On Oct 08, 2015
Is it possible for a student with a CGPA 3.94 to graduate with a first class. He has 3 more years...?
Re: How To Graduate With First Class- My Experiences And Lessons Learnt by ggirl4real: 7:48pm On Oct 08, 2015
Op don't talk again please o

I narrowly escaped First Class

I've not forgiven myself yet until I'm employed...
Re: How To Graduate With First Class- My Experiences And Lessons Learnt by Agbo19(m): 7:56pm On Oct 08, 2015
emmanuel596:
I graduated with 4.69 @ the federal university of technology minna

All I did back den was eat rest, watch movies, roll with babe's and ate pop corn u too can do the same only if u wanna be a nobody for life

Am not a nobody tho
Am typing all dis trash from my well paid office computer
Copy me and see what becomes of ur life grin grin angry grin grin grin
bros you did all this in Minna? Akanji and his crew can't give you that...tdb must be involved
Re: How To Graduate With First Class- My Experiences And Lessons Learnt by Demmzy15(m): 8:03pm On Oct 08, 2015
KayTosin10:
Pls,my question is that is it still possible for someone with 4.08 cumulative in 200level to come out with first class,he have only 2years
Very possible, just get 5.00 till graduation! undecided

2 Likes

Re: How To Graduate With First Class- My Experiences And Lessons Learnt by emmanuel596(m): 8:04pm On Oct 08, 2015
Agbo19:
bros you did all this in Minna? Akanji and his crew can't give you that...tdb must be involved

I guess u no some people assimilate very easily nd I guess u no all jokers are not dumb

The HAND of GOD is upon me
Re: How To Graduate With First Class- My Experiences And Lessons Learnt by BarryJones(m): 8:35pm On Oct 08, 2015
9isguy:
Genius are born and note made I disagree with that::::::: I need sm1 2 please give me more tips because I really wana be a 1st class graduate even if it's not an automatic ticket 2 success.
then visit this page..i graduated first class..lets relate @ https://www.nairaland.com/2624560/how-graduate-first-class-university
Re: How To Graduate With First Class- My Experiences And Lessons Learnt by Nobody: 9:34pm On Oct 08, 2015
Feeling pained...my gp is 4.36, any hope for a first class? I've just got a year left in school.

2 Likes

Re: How To Graduate With First Class- My Experiences And Lessons Learnt by Nobody: 10:21pm On Oct 08, 2015
sugah:

First class with "expiriences"?
I'd pass......see what I did there?
That's why I don't creating threads like this. People always look for one's fault. Can't you see it's a typographical error Mr Perfect?

2 Likes

Re: How To Graduate With First Class- My Experiences And Lessons Learnt by Nobody: 10:23pm On Oct 08, 2015
Catalyst4real:

Lol no mind am, there's more of the error.

There is no such word like "Choosed" in dictionary
Oga please, where did you graduate from?
I graduated from Ahmadu Bello University Mr Linguist. By the way I read chemical engineering not English. THANKS FOR THE CORRECTION BY THE WAY

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Graduate With First Class- My Experiences And Lessons Learnt by Nobody: 10:25pm On Oct 08, 2015
rexkexmilan:
OP, thanks for the advice!!!

But I'll Pass too ..... Why?

Because Adenuga didn't have a first class!!!

So with all due respect, Bleep Your First Class.

Where in my post so far did I say first class equals financial breakthrough? Well, "bad belle" is allowed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Covenant University Student Expelled For Drug Use Disrupt Chapel Service / OAU Suspends Professor Richard Akindele Indefinitely Over Sex For Mark / Almajiri, Adamu Tilde Graduates From Hungary University (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.