Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:08 AM

PHOTO: Emir Sanusi & His New Queen Looks Cool On His Arsenal Outfit! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / PHOTO: Emir Sanusi & His New Queen Looks Cool On His Arsenal Outfit! (5309 Views)

Small Doctor Looks Cool As He Covers Vibe Magazine / Flavour And Daughters Rock Matching Arsenal Outfit To Celebrate Wenger / See Why Simi Is The New Queen Of Pop Music In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

PHOTO: Emir Sanusi & His New Queen Looks Cool On His Arsenal Outfit! by wealthinfos(m): 7:17pm On Oct 03, 2015
The Emir of Kano, Alhaji Muhammad Sanusi II.

Long live the king!

Gunners for life! grin grin cool

Re: PHOTO: Emir Sanusi & His New Queen Looks Cool On His Arsenal Outfit! by midehi2(f): 7:18pm On Oct 03, 2015
see them!
Re: PHOTO: Emir Sanusi & His New Queen Looks Cool On His Arsenal Outfit! by Moneyab(m): 7:22pm On Oct 03, 2015
Funky Emir grin
Re: PHOTO: Emir Sanusi & His New Queen Looks Cool On His Arsenal Outfit! by Justice28(m): 7:22pm On Oct 03, 2015
Re: PHOTO: Emir Sanusi & His New Queen Looks Cool On His Arsenal Outfit! by menix(m): 7:25pm On Oct 03, 2015
When am old I will b like this man.

I will look for a fwesh 18yrs old gal too.
Re: PHOTO: Emir Sanusi & His New Queen Looks Cool On His Arsenal Outfit! by wealthinfos(m): 7:39pm On Oct 03, 2015
menix:

Oya get ready to pay the price grin cool
Re: PHOTO: Emir Sanusi & His New Queen Looks Cool On His Arsenal Outfit! by menix(m): 7:40pm On Oct 03, 2015
wealthinfos:

Oya get ready to pay the price grin cool

Price as in takin her to watch Arsenal match in a viewing center.
Re: PHOTO: Emir Sanusi & His New Queen Looks Cool On His Arsenal Outfit! by wealthinfos(m): 8:01pm On Oct 03, 2015
menix:

Price as in takin her to watch Arsenal match in a viewing center.

na free wey old man dey use marry 18yrs girl wey fresh? You need some though man, before her popsy go release her to you o grin cheesy
Re: PHOTO: Emir Sanusi & His New Queen Looks Cool On His Arsenal Outfit! by Nobody: 8:29pm On Oct 03, 2015
emir to ja,omo igboro.
Re: PHOTO: Emir Sanusi & His New Queen Looks Cool On His Arsenal Outfit! by Nobody: 9:06pm On Oct 03, 2015
New queen? This is definitely not the same girl whose pic went viral over the week

5 Likes

Re: PHOTO: Emir Sanusi & His New Queen Looks Cool On His Arsenal Outfit! by ademusiwa9: 9:13pm On Oct 03, 2015
18 years, lucky emir of kano. I envy him. everyman dream. so you people should stop complaining
Re: PHOTO: Emir Sanusi & His New Queen Looks Cool On His Arsenal Outfit! by Nobody: 9:27pm On Oct 03, 2015
menix:

MY BROTHER is like I go join you too at that age ooo
Re: PHOTO: Emir Sanusi & His New Queen Looks Cool On His Arsenal Outfit! by Nobody: 9:28pm On Oct 03, 2015
menix:

Re: PHOTO: Emir Sanusi & His New Queen Looks Cool On His Arsenal Outfit! by Nobody: 9:28pm On Oct 03, 2015
menix:

Re: PHOTO: Emir Sanusi & His New Queen Looks Cool On His Arsenal Outfit! by whizpa(m): 9:31pm On Oct 03, 2015
Ooooooooooooh... why does he have to be an Arsenal fan Why undecided
Re: PHOTO: Emir Sanusi & His New Queen Looks Cool On His Arsenal Outfit! by wealthinfos(m): 9:34pm On Oct 03, 2015
ademusiwa9:
18 years, lucky emir of kano. I envy him. everyman dream. so you people should stop complaining

bia wokem are u ok at all? Did anybody say the emir is 18yrs? I beg open ur ear well make motor no carry u pass ur domot oh..hehehe cheesy grin
Re: PHOTO: Emir Sanusi & His New Queen Looks Cool On His Arsenal Outfit! by wealthinfos(m): 9:36pm On Oct 03, 2015
firstEVA:
New queen? This is definitely not the same girl whose pic went viral over the week

@firsteva if no be she then na u pose with sanusi there? grin
Re: PHOTO: Emir Sanusi & His New Queen Looks Cool On His Arsenal Outfit! by kamair237(m): 9:36pm On Oct 03, 2015
money can buy it all...
Re: PHOTO: Emir Sanusi & His New Queen Looks Cool On His Arsenal Outfit! by 4stylz: 9:37pm On Oct 03, 2015
menix:

And someone will start bleeping your little girl from 16years self

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTO: Emir Sanusi & His New Queen Looks Cool On His Arsenal Outfit! by laurel03(m): 10:00pm On Oct 03, 2015
Islam like p_ssy to much (child abusing tinz since d day of dr Oga self)
Re: PHOTO: Emir Sanusi & His New Queen Looks Cool On His Arsenal Outfit! by menix(m): 10:04pm On Oct 03, 2015
4stylz:

And someone will start bleeping your little girl from 16years self

Who cares..

Hope ur kid would be 18 by then?
Re: PHOTO: Emir Sanusi & His New Queen Looks Cool On His Arsenal Outfit! by eyeview: 10:20pm On Oct 03, 2015
No wonder!
Craddle snatching: Like Arsene wenger,like Sanusi.
Using little money to buy them before maturity

2 Likes

Re: PHOTO: Emir Sanusi & His New Queen Looks Cool On His Arsenal Outfit! by wealthinfos(m): 10:22pm On Oct 03, 2015
kamair237:
money can buy it all...

dazzol! grin
Re: PHOTO: Emir Sanusi & His New Queen Looks Cool On His Arsenal Outfit! by wealthinfos(m): 10:23pm On Oct 03, 2015
eyeview:
No wonder!
Craddle snatching: Like Arsene wenger,like Sanusi.
Using little money to buy them before maturity

Like catching the young stars young. lol cheesy

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Emir Sanusi & His New Queen Looks Cool On His Arsenal Outfit! by AndroBlaze: 10:38pm On Oct 03, 2015
wealthinfos:
The Emir of Kano, Alhaji Muhammad Sanusi II.

Long live the king!

Gunners for life! grin grin cool

We should be careful what we post on NL.

I saw this pic a while back on another thread and the lady was identified as his daughter.

www.nairaland.com/2629589/photo-emir-kano-daughter

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Emir Sanusi & His New Queen Looks Cool On His Arsenal Outfit! by opribo(m): 11:02pm On Oct 03, 2015
Disgusting. Is the girl not the age Pf his first child. How did we get to this point where we now celebrate bad character. I just can't stand it its irritating. They shouldn't be displaying this type of picture in public let them just hide themselves in the privacy and not to announce it. What is bad is bad let nobody try to justify it at all.

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Emir Sanusi & His New Queen Looks Cool On His Arsenal Outfit! by wealthinfos(m): 11:11pm On Oct 03, 2015
opribo:
Disgusting. Is the girl not the age Pf his first child. How did we get to this point where we now celebrate bad character. I just can't stand it its irritating. They shouldn't be displaying this type of picture in public let them just hide themselves in the privacy and not to announce it. What is bad is bad let nobody try to justify it at all.

Bros who no like fresh aple? Abi if dem give you, will u reject it? Besides 18yrs is official though
Re: PHOTO: Emir Sanusi & His New Queen Looks Cool On His Arsenal Outfit! by chinemerem26(m): 11:20pm On Oct 03, 2015
This man no dey shame ooo... he even dey post selfie with his grandchild... wife
Re: PHOTO: Emir Sanusi & His New Queen Looks Cool On His Arsenal Outfit! by Nobody: 11:23pm On Oct 03, 2015
such a disgrace
Re: PHOTO: Emir Sanusi & His New Queen Looks Cool On His Arsenal Outfit! by jamilkb(m): 2:27am On Oct 04, 2015
she's his daughter, OP is C af
Re: PHOTO: Emir Sanusi & His New Queen Looks Cool On His Arsenal Outfit! by fr3do(m): 4:21am On Oct 04, 2015
Wetin happen to Kano pillars!
Re: PHOTO: Emir Sanusi & His New Queen Looks Cool On His Arsenal Outfit! by Nobody: 5:25am On Oct 04, 2015
jamilkb:
she's his daughter, OP is C af
Namiji

2days, how far?

(1) (2)

Mr Eazi Girlfriend, Temi Otedola Goes Braless In Gold Dress (photos) / Stew In The Making! Yemi Alade And Flavour Pictured Together, See Fans Reactions / Raunchy Maheeda Gets New Instagram Id After Old One Was Deleted Due 2 Violation!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.