Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,118 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:56 PM

Majek Fashek Is Back, Leaves Rehab For The First Time (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Majek Fashek Is Back, Leaves Rehab For The First Time (photos) (51525 Views)

Majek Fashek Performs At COZA Christmas Carol In Abuja (Photos) / Kiss Daniel Needs Rehab For Alcohol Addiction [PICS] / Majek Fashek@ Felabration: Dragging The Legend Back To Rehab (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Majek Fashek Is Back, Leaves Rehab For The First Time (photos) by ObiOmaMu: 8:02pm On Oct 03, 2015
Things are looking good again for veteran musician Majek Fashek. The ‘rainmaker’ who was checked into a rehabilitation facility in Abuja courtesy of Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami back in August 2015 is now back and that's according to Edo State PMAN Chairman Maleke Idowu who Majek is pictured with above. Photo was taken yesterday in Warri when Majek visited Maleke. See a second pic after the cut.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/10/majek-fashek-is-back-leaves-rehab-for.html

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Majek Fashek Is Back, Leaves Rehab For The First Time (photos) by McCarlito(m): 8:05pm On Oct 03, 2015
It won't won't be long before he gets back to the rehab...

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Majek Fashek Is Back, Leaves Rehab For The First Time (photos) by DuchessLily(f): 8:05pm On Oct 03, 2015
He is looking better now than when he 1st went there

Pls go back so that u will recover fully

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Majek Fashek Is Back, Leaves Rehab For The First Time (photos) by Nobody: 8:06pm On Oct 03, 2015
next tin we go hear b say majek fashek Don fall for gutter because him Don high but may it never b his portion aqain

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Majek Fashek Is Back, Leaves Rehab For The First Time (photos) by mmafhew(m): 8:07pm On Oct 03, 2015
Da legend c back. Buh op, is not dah change. Wheris d change na?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Majek Fashek Is Back, Leaves Rehab For The First Time (photos) by Ebubeslym(m): 8:09pm On Oct 03, 2015
if ee no good for ya brain ..............quitttttt!!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Majek Fashek Is Back, Leaves Rehab For The First Time (photos) by Whizzcute(m): 8:11pm On Oct 03, 2015
OLD FREAK
Re: Majek Fashek Is Back, Leaves Rehab For The First Time (photos) by Tallesty1(m): 8:13pm On Oct 03, 2015
See eyes
Re: Majek Fashek Is Back, Leaves Rehab For The First Time (photos) by DonaldGenes(m): 8:18pm On Oct 03, 2015
What kind of DOPE does he usually take? I'm curious

1 Like

Re: Majek Fashek Is Back, Leaves Rehab For The First Time (photos) by chinemerem26(m): 8:25pm On Oct 03, 2015
He has not fully recovered ooo... and his been out should hav bin a secret. His drug dealer go dey now dey reason the new strategy he will use in approaching him.
God guide his WILL.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Majek Fashek Is Back, Leaves Rehab For The First Time (photos) by donholy28(m): 8:40pm On Oct 03, 2015
I hope say dem don cure his brain...and he no go continue to take drugs again
Re: Majek Fashek Is Back, Leaves Rehab For The First Time (photos) by 7footre(m): 9:11pm On Oct 03, 2015
Great! Its time to send down d rain again

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Majek Fashek Is Back, Leaves Rehab For The First Time (photos) by odobe007(m): 9:12pm On Oct 03, 2015
Majek welcome back 2 life

3 Likes

Re: Majek Fashek Is Back, Leaves Rehab For The First Time (photos) by Nobody: 9:21pm On Oct 03, 2015
Being in rehab is the easiest part of the whole process. Dealing with inevitable craving outside the rehab is where the real issue is.

They shouldn't just leave him now that he is out of rehab. I think Majek Fashek's main problem is that he doesn't have anything constructive doing with his time and his life. The warri billionaire who helped him into rehab should also find him gainful employment now that he is out.....otherwise this guy would go back to the drugs.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Majek Fashek Is Back, Leaves Rehab For The First Time (photos) by rattlesnake(m): 10:12pm On Oct 03, 2015
He going back or Charlie boy will undecided

1 Like

Re: Majek Fashek Is Back, Leaves Rehab For The First Time (photos) by Nobody: 10:46pm On Oct 03, 2015
cool ; Majek stil get swaq sha
Re: Majek Fashek Is Back, Leaves Rehab For The First Time (photos) by dkronicle(m): 11:20pm On Oct 03, 2015
bigboy no dey tire dis old manchi\
Re: Majek Fashek Is Back, Leaves Rehab For The First Time (photos) by Luchi20(f): 11:37pm On Oct 03, 2015
Majek leave igbo,u no gree.nw c d result.....

1 Like

Re: Majek Fashek Is Back, Leaves Rehab For The First Time (photos) by Nobody: 12:40am On Oct 04, 2015
Luchi20:
Majek leave igbo,u no gree.nw c d result.....
ur DP just cracked me up
Re: Majek Fashek Is Back, Leaves Rehab For The First Time (photos) by ifyan(m): 12:52am On Oct 04, 2015
Let him use this opportunity and become great again
Re: Majek Fashek Is Back, Leaves Rehab For The First Time (photos) by TheObserver(m): 12:59am On Oct 04, 2015
McCarlito:
Wondering what made u say this harsh things

2 Likes

Re: Majek Fashek Is Back, Leaves Rehab For The First Time (photos) by TheObserver(m): 1:00am On Oct 04, 2015
McCarlito:
Wondering what made u say these harsh things

2 Likes

Re: Majek Fashek Is Back, Leaves Rehab For The First Time (photos) by IamOpemipo(m): 4:25am On Oct 04, 2015
1 good thing about rehab; u come out fresh
Re: Majek Fashek Is Back, Leaves Rehab For The First Time (photos) by Nobody: 6:12am On Oct 04, 2015
All Majek Fashek need now is just good food, shelter, occassional women and money for drugs. Dude has crossed the rubicon.

I wish him well
Re: Majek Fashek Is Back, Leaves Rehab For The First Time (photos) by pretydiva(f): 6:19am On Oct 04, 2015
Hope his treatment isn't over,cos it's just a short time 2 fully recover. I nor wan hear another story oo
Re: Majek Fashek Is Back, Leaves Rehab For The First Time (photos) by udysweet(f): 7:08am On Oct 04, 2015
Der is smtn abt singing that's synonymous with drugs,and drinking.Its hard to be "clean" when you're in dat industry evn if ur singing gospel(trust me)and I don't tink its an inspirational tin,I tink its more of a cult or clique thing. If u don't smoke or drink,ur termed "weak" so everyone wants to belong. Oga Majek,evn if u spend a year in rehab,ur not gonna come bak d way we knew you dos years because one:age has caught up with u and two,d drug has done a lot of damage to ur system and appearance. What u need now is a job,dat will keep u out of the limelight. You can maybe write songs for people,produce but don't sing! Singing u will be seeing pple and maybe go to clubs and perform and dat will lure u bak to drugs! You can evn leav entertainment and make it "rain" in som oda bis(oga ayiri can set u up on som kind of biz,he's got d financial power jo,lol)
My one kobo sha

11 Likes

Re: Majek Fashek Is Back, Leaves Rehab For The First Time (photos) by prof800(m): 7:42am On Oct 04, 2015
Oya now send down the rain. smiley And hope he don't go back to being a junkie.
Re: Majek Fashek Is Back, Leaves Rehab For The First Time (photos) by angelTI(f): 7:46am On Oct 04, 2015
I pray he doesn't fall back into his vomit.

Welcome home Majek

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Majek Fashek Is Back, Leaves Rehab For The First Time (photos) by damiloladuke: 8:43am On Oct 04, 2015
you mean he has been in Rehab since his birth!!!!

CHECK MY SIGNATURE TO READ MY PERSONAL DIARY

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Majek Fashek Is Back, Leaves Rehab For The First Time (photos) by mediagenius: 8:43am On Oct 04, 2015
According to wikipedia

Majekodunmi Fasheke, popularly known as Majek Fashek, is a Nigerian reggae singer-songwriter and guitarist.

In his homeland he is best known for the 1988 album Prisoner of Conscience which included the single "Send Down the Rain", winning him several awards.

Also known as The Rainmaker, he has also worked with various artists worldwide including Tracy Chapman, Jimmy Cliff, Michael Jackson, Snoop Dogg, and Beyoncé.

Every youth, especially young celebrities of today has a lot to learn from the man's life, despite all the flaws surrounding him, he remains a legend.

All is well...

#proudly a nairalander

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Majek Fashek Is Back, Leaves Rehab For The First Time (photos) by allanphash7(m): 8:44am On Oct 04, 2015
Happy for you majek

Cant just wait to see you back on stage

I love your music die

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rita Edochie At Her Traditional & White Wedding In 1988 & 1990(Throwback Photos) / Juliet Ibrahim Dressed As 'Sexy Catholic Nun' For Her Costume Party / Lupita Nyong’o Eats Ants With Relish (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.