Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,146 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:45 AM

Beware Of Nairastake.com..they Scammed Me Of N30,000(screenshot) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Beware Of Nairastake.com..they Scammed Me Of N30,000(screenshot) (1561 Views)

Here Is The Profile Of The Owner Of Nairastake Who Is A Scammer / Nairastake.com A Scam Or A Bookmaker? / Beware Of 9japredict.com They Don't Want To Pay Us Our Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware Of Nairastake.com..they Scammed Me Of N30,000(screenshot) by tsalmjohn(m): 8:50pm On Oct 03, 2015
Nairastake has refused to pay me my 30k since April this year, even after sending them lots of messages. their customer care number is not always going as well.

i have been patient enough and now i'll let the whole world know what kind of company they are except they pay me my money.

even if na with the help of juju, i go scatter the company and make sure they loss their license.

pls come in if u can help

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of Nairastake.com..they Scammed Me Of N30,000(screenshot) by odun99(f): 9:48pm On Oct 03, 2015
the ceo of nairastake is a scammer

all nairastake staffs are scammers

they should just fold up.

im with you on this.

if u carry mopo or soldier go their office..dem go give u ur money instantly... if u keep mute, den go chop am.

where are those mumu agents?

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Nairastake.com..they Scammed Me Of N30,000(screenshot) by juwoonn(m): 10:50pm On Oct 03, 2015
419 company
Nairastake is a brooke ass company..dey can't pay mere 30K what if na 5M?
And they'll be quick to debit ur losses.

Port to NairaB3t ASAP
Re: Beware Of Nairastake.com..they Scammed Me Of N30,000(screenshot) by godoluwa(m): 10:55pm On Oct 03, 2015
nairastake don fold up tey tey. bottomline is dat all 9ja bookie r thieves. u need a foreign bookie if you wish to make money in punting
Re: Beware Of Nairastake.com..they Scammed Me Of N30,000(screenshot) by Nobody: 11:31pm On Oct 06, 2015
godoluwa:
nairastake don fold up tey tey. bottomline is dat all 9ja bookie r thieves. u need a foreign bookie if you wish to make money in punting
I hope winnersgoldenbet is safe? I just made a lil payout...na nairabet I trust pass o, na long throat carry me go winners.
Re: Beware Of Nairastake.com..they Scammed Me Of N30,000(screenshot) by godoluwa(m): 11:34pm On Oct 06, 2015
2pointsonly:
I hope winnersgoldenbet is safe? I just made a lil payout...na nairabet I trust pass o, na long throat carry me go winners.
winnersgoldenbet safe 100000000000000%
Re: Beware Of Nairastake.com..they Scammed Me Of N30,000(screenshot) by Nobody: 11:08am On Jan 09, 2016
Am still waiting for them to pay me my 25k since March last year. I'll take it up against them soon and the world will hear us.
Re: Beware Of Nairastake.com..they Scammed Me Of N30,000(screenshot) by tsalmjohn(m): 11:21pm On Aug 31, 2016
umagba:
Am still waiting for them to pay me my 25k since March last year. I'll take it up against them soon and the world will hear us.
Re: Beware Of Nairastake.com..they Scammed Me Of N30,000(screenshot) by dotman4real007(m): 9:10am On Sep 01, 2016
this is funny to me but I guess its not a laughing matter at all,well thank you for sharing this case with us,take your case to twitter believe me they will see it there and give you a call or credit your account. But use a title like this NAIRASTAKE is A Fraud they scammed me of my winnings. you will thank me.

(1) (Reply)

West Ham Congratulates Ifeanyi Ubah FC For Winning Fed Cup / . / Cleveland Cavaliers Reign Supreme. Kyrie To Celtics.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.