Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,583 members, 7,809,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:39 PM

PHOTO: Nigerian Man Brings Out Manhood On London Train, Releases Sperm On Passen - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / PHOTO: Nigerian Man Brings Out Manhood On London Train, Releases Sperm On Passen (117965 Views)

IMSU Student Arrested For Trying To Cut Off Man's Manhood After Sex / Man Brings Rifle To Market In Akure Under The Influence Of Hard Drugs (Photos) / Nigerian Man Brings Out Penis On London Train, Releases Sperm On Passenger (pict (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTO: Nigerian Man Brings Out Manhood On London Train, Releases Sperm On Passen by skak(m): 7:33am On Oct 04, 2015
jomoh:
This whites are bloody racists.

If the guy had won an Olympic medal he wouldve been "British-Nigerian" or "British born Nigerian"

But when its crime it is Nigerian. Even when the guy has or knows nothing about Nigeria.

Bloody faqqot$.

They may even call him African-British

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Nigerian Man Brings Out Manhood On London Train, Releases Sperm On Passen by j4sure(m): 7:35am On Oct 04, 2015
Madness.
akksplendor:
A Nigerian man was apprehended and charged with s*xual assault after pulling down his pants, bringing out his joystick, self servicing and releasing sperm on a woman, police in the United Kingdom said. The 32-year-old man identifed as Peter Fabiyi has been sentenced to serve 4 years in prison after pleading guilty to one count of s*xual assault.

According to the Bullet Gist, Fabiyi stood directly in front of the 20-year-old victim on the train before pulling down his pants and self servicing with vigor.

Fabiyi released his sperm on the woman who then fled to the next car and reported the assault to another passenger who called the police. Fabiyi was identified and caught after police reviewed surveillance videos of the train.  In addition to the prison sentence, Fabiyi has been banned from approaching women traveling alone in trains except for transportation employees.
http://www.splendormag.com/2015/10/photo-nigerian-man-brings-out-manhood.html
Re: PHOTO: Nigerian Man Brings Out Manhood On London Train, Releases Sperm On Passen by trendphemmy(m): 7:39am On Oct 04, 2015
permsec:
Judging by this post, i'll say Mr Fabiyi is mentally challenged QED.

How can one self-service in public for all to see?

Anyone wey no good na Nigeria! The guy sef be like Mogadishu born and BREAD.

im head be like dried onion.

he isn't mad, it is a paraphilia(sexual disorder) called exhibitionist
Re: PHOTO: Nigerian Man Brings Out Manhood On London Train, Releases Sperm On Passen by trendphemmy(m): 7:42am On Oct 04, 2015
it is not a mental illness, people like dat are called exhibitionist.

I wrote an article on it www.nairaland.com/2573289/abnormal-sexual-preferences

maybe d admin can put it on d front page for people to learn

And it is eveb commoner among the whites
Re: PHOTO: Nigerian Man Brings Out Manhood On London Train, Releases Sperm On Passen by permsec: 7:43am On Oct 04, 2015
trendphemmy:

he isn't mad, it is a paraphilia(sexual disorder) called exhibitionist
But he is mentaly unstable. Thanks for the info
Re: PHOTO: Nigerian Man Brings Out Manhood On London Train, Releases Sperm On Passen by wonyi: 7:43am On Oct 04, 2015
I think it's about time we deny some Nigerian. ....especially those in diaspora messing up

2 Likes

Re: PHOTO: Nigerian Man Brings Out Manhood On London Train, Releases Sperm On Passen by trendphemmy(m): 7:43am On Oct 04, 2015
it is not a mental illness, people like dat are called exhibitionist.
I wrote an article on it www.nairaland.com/2573289/abnormal-sexual-preferences
maybe d admin can put it on d front page for people to learn
Re: PHOTO: Nigerian Man Brings Out Manhood On London Train, Releases Sperm On Passen by trendphemmy(m): 7:45am On Oct 04, 2015
permsec:
But he is mentaly unstable. Thanks for the info

read www.nairaland.com/2573289/abnormal-sexual-preferences
Re: PHOTO: Nigerian Man Brings Out Manhood On London Train, Releases Sperm On Passen by Nobody: 7:47am On Oct 04, 2015
makeitsoon:
So all the time the man was enjoying the moment of his life the woman just sat there sitting and watching. He stood directly to the woman, and self serviced in vigor, and in all that time the woman was doing what? taking pictures or recording it until the sperm went into her mouth, then she decided to report the matter. Bend bend story

Or he got up in the nick of time as he was about to do the nasty.

He got off (pun) easy, over here that is felony assault and with special circumstance if he's HIV positive.

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Nigerian Man Brings Out Manhood On London Train, Releases Sperm On Passen by Nobody: 7:52am On Oct 04, 2015
Re: PHOTO: Nigerian Man Brings Out Manhood On London Train, Releases Sperm On Passen by Maxiyke: 7:54am On Oct 04, 2015
YOLOBA PEOPLE.

2 Likes

Re: PHOTO: Nigerian Man Brings Out Manhood On London Train, Releases Sperm On Passen by ronald4lif(m): 8:01am On Oct 04, 2015
Siena:

So you're saying it was the lady's fault? Her dress code made the mòronic chimp the victim?

Meaning you would do the same. You lack self-control, you would rápe a woman, and blame her dress code. Shame on you!

Gerrarahere mehn. Where did I blame her? How does saying a revealing outfit can make a guy have imaginations same as blaming the victim? Did I applauded him for his act or didn't you see the part I said he's sick?

Don't you sometimes admire ladies based on their outfit, especially when it's revealing. Do you go about wanking or molest them publicly? You're the one who should be ashame for erroneously giving insinuation to something that was never mentioned.

2 Likes

Re: PHOTO: Nigerian Man Brings Out Manhood On London Train, Releases Sperm On Passen by M4gunners: 8:18am On Oct 04, 2015
What he did is very bad, but i strongly believe this is not ordinary hand . The guy might be sick or something. No normal human being can do such thing.
Re: PHOTO: Nigerian Man Brings Out Manhood On London Train, Releases Sperm On Passen by Timoleon(m): 8:21am On Oct 04, 2015
U2ice:

U fink say na 9ja wey bebes go de pretend lk sey Dr neva see pric.k b4
lol....why she come report na
Re: PHOTO: Nigerian Man Brings Out Manhood On London Train, Releases Sperm On Passen by bobochem: 8:25am On Oct 04, 2015
ise aiye le yi o.u nid to comeback to village to beg dem if nt u will release on queen of england.
Re: PHOTO: Nigerian Man Brings Out Manhood On London Train, Releases Sperm On Passen by tunergy(m): 8:26am On Oct 04, 2015
akksplendor:
A Nigerian man was apprehended and charged with s*xual assault after pulling down his pants, bringing out his joystick, self servicing and releasing sperm on a woman, police in the United Kingdom said. The 32-year-old man identifed as Peter Fabiyi has been sentenced to serve 4 years in prison after pleading guilty to one count of s*xual assault.

According to the Bullet Gist, Fabiyi stood directly in front of the 20-year-old victim on the train before pulling down his pants and self servicing with vigor.

Fabiyi released his sperm on the woman who then fled to the next car and reported the assault to another passenger who called the police. Fabiyi was identified and caught after police reviewed surveillance videos of the train.  In addition to the prison sentence, Fabiyi has been banned from approaching women traveling alone in trains except for transportation employees.
http://www.splendormag.com/2015/10/photo-nigerian-man-brings-out-manhood.html

This story sounds somehow.

He pulled his pants, AND THE GIRL WAITED
He brought out his Joystick, AND THE GIRL WAITED
He started self servicing with vigor, AND THE GIRL WAITED
He released his juice on her, AND SHE RAN TO THE NEXT CAR TO REPORT TO OTHER PASSENGERS.

If inHear ehnnnnn!!!!

Mwshewwwww

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTO: Nigerian Man Brings Out Manhood On London Train, Releases Sperm On Passen by WailingWailer00(m): 8:36am On Oct 04, 2015
A typical yellowbar demonic man

It's like it's in their blood

Oduduwa legacy grin grin
Re: PHOTO: Nigerian Man Brings Out Manhood On London Train, Releases Sperm On Passen by Nobody: 8:39am On Oct 04, 2015
He looks malnourished and hungry,maybe,just MAYBE he really wanted to go to jail
Re: PHOTO: Nigerian Man Brings Out Manhood On London Train, Releases Sperm On Passen by lebesgue(m): 8:54am On Oct 04, 2015
The tribalism on this thread is wonderful.

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Nigerian Man Brings Out Manhood On London Train, Releases Sperm On Passen by okaforsamuel: 8:58am On Oct 04, 2015
HungerBAD:
Not surprised.

It's either the UK or Malaysia, that the Name Nigeria is starting to become synonymous with absurd stories.

Some days ago, one in Malaysia wanted to do a 10 Seconds Rape in an Elevator, today one in London gave an *Happy Ending* to a woman who did not request to be happy.

Sadly, this is not their first time. This is the first time, they happened to be caught in Countries, where people are held accountable, for trying to make other people *happy* albeit, forcefully.

I have no pity for Rapists, Policemen, Murderers, Pedophiles and people with a perverted sense of pleasure.

he should have been given 30 Years.

The British are too lenient.

Mehn...r u a journalist or wat?ur eloquence is remarkable..kudos

2 Likes

Re: PHOTO: Nigerian Man Brings Out Manhood On London Train, Releases Sperm On Passen by Willybos(m): 9:07am On Oct 04, 2015
Is this madness or what??

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Nigerian Man Brings Out Manhood On London Train, Releases Sperm On Passen by sukkot: 9:21am On Oct 04, 2015
RaptorX:
The guy looks like Buzugee aka Obadiah77 aka sukkot aka plaides or whatever the hell his new moniker is.
grin grin
Re: PHOTO: Nigerian Man Brings Out Manhood On London Train, Releases Sperm On Passen by U2ice(m): 9:24am On Oct 04, 2015
Timoleon:

lol....why she come report na

Na fear catch emgrin

I tuale for some of my 9ja bebes tho, dem for jst run go side de shine teeth
Re: PHOTO: Nigerian Man Brings Out Manhood On London Train, Releases Sperm On Passen by katakata555: 9:24am On Oct 04, 2015
In addition to the prison sentence, Fabiyi has been banned from approaching women traveling alone in trains except for transportation employees.

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Nigerian Man Brings Out Manhood On London Train, Releases Sperm On Passen by ismailaoladayo: 9:27am On Oct 04, 2015
If it were in nigeria where they rape freely, the victim would have been blame for seducing. Now the nigeria government need to blame for inefficient of our law enforcement, the conviction of this boy was very easy due to vedio clip play for him, meaning there is camera everywhere you go, but ordinary CCTV camera Abuja with billions of naira couldn't see light of the day

3 Likes

Re: PHOTO: Nigerian Man Brings Out Manhood On London Train, Releases Sperm On Passen by Nobody: 9:33am On Oct 04, 2015
Cutehector:
I dnt like this at all.. He is a u.k citizen.. Just wen somth bad happens, they deny his uk citizenship and attribute it to nigeria. I even wonder why blacks who are american citizens are tagged african americans. Thr is nothing like african americans. They aint citizens of any african country. They are full blooded americans .

Are you making an assumption here, or do you know for a fact this guy is a British citizen?
Re: PHOTO: Nigerian Man Brings Out Manhood On London Train, Releases Sperm On Passen by PocoAPoco57: 9:35am On Oct 04, 2015
Are you surprised? Hahaaaaa is he not a nigerian?

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Nigerian Man Brings Out Manhood On London Train, Releases Sperm On Passen by Nobody: 9:35am On Oct 04, 2015
tartarus:
As expected, NL males will always look for a way to blame a sexual assault VICTIM. See their mouths like, "what was she doing when he was masturbating" smh!

Exactly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PHOTO: Nigerian Man Brings Out Manhood On London Train, Releases Sperm On Passen by Nobody: 9:41am On Oct 04, 2015
funsheezy:
my friend had to leave his girl and run back to nigeria when she started threatening him with police and all whats not

Correction: Your friend fled the UK to Nigeria, because he was in the country illegally. Please give the details you omitted.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PHOTO: Nigerian Man Brings Out Manhood On London Train, Releases Sperm On Passen by Nobody: 9:57am On Oct 04, 2015
ronald4lif:

Gerrarahere mehn. Where did I blame her? How does saying a revealing outfit can make a guy have imaginations same as blaming the victim? Did I applauded him for his act or didn't you see the part I said he's sick?
Don't you sometimes admire ladies based on their outfit, especially when it's revealing. Do you go about wanking or molest them publicly? You're the one who should be ashame for erroneously giving insinuation to something that was never mentioned.

Admiring ladies based upon what they are wearing is very different to acting on a fantasy, based upon the same. When one begins to blame a lady's attire for the actions of an animal like the one here, it's a major concern.

No man has the right to act on any dark desires he may harbour, even if the subject lady has no clothes on. There are no acceptable excuses.

Lastly, my insinuation was based upon what YOU previously posted below. You may wish to read it through once more, and possibly edit it accordingly.

ronald4lif:

True. Perhaps she must have been wearing some revealing outfits too. Some of the attires some ladies wear can prompt one to start having wild imaginations sprawl round the brains. But not to the extent of wanking though, dude is just sick.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTO: Nigerian Man Brings Out Manhood On London Train, Releases Sperm On Passen by ronald4lif(m): 10:16am On Oct 04, 2015
Siena:

Admiring ladies based upon what they are wearing is very different to acting on a fantasy, based upon the same. When one begins to blame a lady's attire for the actions of an animal like the one here, it's a major concern.

No man has the right to act on any dark desires he may harbour, even if the subject lady has no clothes on. There are no acceptable excuses.

Lastly, my insinuation was based upon what YOU previously posted below. You may wish to read it through once more, and possibly edit it accordingly.

Having sexual imaginations based on one's attire is no crime. It only becomes a crime when the person react offensively and pervertible in the manner the guy behaved. Everyone knows whatever one wears is no one business and shouldn't be a premise for sexual molestation but still it doesn't negate the fact that people are moved by what they see. The reaction is where the monster lies.

I only said the guy might have had wild imaginations based on attire which might have influenced his obscene behaviour. Never did I say she shouldn't have wore what she was wearing or faulted her for influencing it. In your bid to berate every comment that doesn't explicitly condemn the culprit and your pseudo sexual molestation activism you rushed to counter my annotation without grasping the content.

My initial comment didn't fault the victim neither has your rebuttal proved it was.

2 Likes

Re: PHOTO: Nigerian Man Brings Out Manhood On London Train, Releases Sperm On Passen by MarieSucre(f): 11:08am On Oct 04, 2015
makeitsoon:
So all the time the man was enjoying the moment of his life the woman just sat there sitting and watching. He stood directly to the woman, and self serviced in vigor, and in all that time the woman was doing what? taking pictures or recording it until the sperm went into her mouth, then she decided to report the matter. Bend bend story

The trains have CCTV in them. The article says the police reviewed the security footage. Don't you think if the woman bore some culpability in what happened, the police would say so and factor that in to the case?

Maybe he had been self-serving in his trouser and at the point of ejaculating brought it out in front of her.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lady Travelling From Abuja To Akure In A Taxi Molested By Man. Sparks Reactions / Man Shares Sex Video Of A Sokoto Bride Days To Her Wedding, Fiancé Cancels Event / Danjuma Yahaya Alli: Man Dies On Top Of Lady During Sex Romp In Abuja Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.