Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,956 members, 7,799,244 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:40 PM

A Yoruba Woman Called Radio Biafra - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Yoruba Woman Called Radio Biafra (4892 Views)

(just In) Niger Delta Avengers Called Radio Biafra(read There Demands) / Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested / The Evil Called Radio Biafra, By Chukwuemerie Uduchukwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Yoruba Woman Called Radio Biafra by Ijebulogic(m): 8:05am On Oct 04, 2015
Poverty is a b.a.s.t.a.r.d. ...as a yoruba man focused on making enough money to last generations, I'm very happy to collaborate with my brothers from the east and I'm doing so successfully. Why can't tribalist losers just wake up, focus on making money instead of sitting behind a cheap phone/laptop posting all this juvenile trash on nairaland

1 Like

Re: A Yoruba Woman Called Radio Biafra by Gr8tasign: 8:50am On Oct 04, 2015
ayindejimmy:

Ok.

Again!

Will you fellas get ur lies together?!
I'm more disappointed in the logical sequence of ur orchestrated comments than in whatever else's rock ur sinking boats

friend, we're not in law court yet, for if it were to be court i would simply provide u with its audio.
Again, common sense should've inform u am not yoruba therefore not acquinted with yoruba names and may not understand their pronounciations as the name in question is not popular names e.g femi,yinka,adeola etc

Stop making show of ur stupidity.

Happy new week to Adenika,Biafrans n all lovers of freedom world over.

1 Like

Re: A Yoruba Woman Called Radio Biafra by Haywhymido(m): 9:42am On Oct 04, 2015
StOla:

You obviously just learnt your concluding phrase, as I do not see its relevance to your opinion of my position on the Biafran matter.

I have said it on this forum before. I would gladly give transport fare to any Biafran who wants to return to the SouthEast from the SouthWest.

I really do not appreciate living with an enemy, a very tribal and hateful one for that matter. Who hate the very people, culture and society they run to for refuge.

This pilgrimage to the East can be undertaken without the lazy propaganda of Radio Biafra. Only an Idiot will expect to be educated by their fables and rehearsed dramas.

One man says Adenika, another says Tinuke. A third might come and say it was Tawakalitu.

The rise of Igbo idiocy.
guy easy o, d way u r bashing these flat-heads, they may commit suicide 4 ur matter.

1 Like

Re: A Yoruba Woman Called Radio Biafra by Buchukwu: 10:43am On Oct 04, 2015
WIZGUY69:
grin

iboes can be so petty. smh. "A" Yoruba woman called radio Biafra, and you run down to nairaland to create a thread. lol
apart from rural alaibo & nairaland, i don't usually see any sign of Biafra or anything of sort.
jobless and poverty stricken children are usually the one spamming this site with radio Biafra. cheesy
the fact is if Biafra should be declared TODAY, I swear down, your fellow tribesmen will not leave there present location.
Onye ara, what will happen to you guys will be worse than what happened to us in 1967, Take a look at somalia very well. When we're done with you Idi0ts somalia will be better than you. It's a promise
Re: A Yoruba Woman Called Radio Biafra by Nobody: 10:46am On Oct 04, 2015
Yoruba ooooooo. Go sleep first
Re: A Yoruba Woman Called Radio Biafra by WIZGUY69(m): 11:10am On Oct 04, 2015
Buchukwu:
Onye ara, what will happen to you guys will be worse than what happened to us in 1967, Take a look at somalia very well. When we're done with you Idi0ts somalia will be better than you. It's a promise

grin what's the size of the game?

2 Likes

Re: A Yoruba Woman Called Radio Biafra by doublewisdom: 11:13am On Oct 04, 2015
I have always known a handful of Yorubas are not stupid. Just a handful anyway!

1 Like

Re: A Yoruba Woman Called Radio Biafra by Delafruita(m): 11:34am On Oct 04, 2015
Buchukwu:
I have not found it necessary to respond to the continuous vituperation been spewed by proponents of the biafran movement.while there is a freedom to decide to secede,there is no freedom to create anarchy.why are the proponents of the movement scared of taking a referendum from within their own people?perhaps because most of them live and earn their living outside the region of the proposed Biafra.perhaps because the educated and enlightened Igbo brethren see the agitation as nothing but folly.perhaps because none of their political leaders support the agitation.
I just can't seem to understand the reasoning of the illiterate ignoramuses that listen to that equally egoistic fellow they call director and then flood social media with error-filled innuendoes that only further portrays their lack of intelligence .anyone who wants to agitate for Biafra needs to relocate to igboland and from there start a lawful process.we saw the south Sudan scenario,we saw Scotland try and fail,Catalonia has began the process,why does this director resort to threats of violence and speeches of hatred?I even hear some folks want him to be the president of Biafra.
goodluck to the few agitators but they'd be made to understand that threats of violence will not be made to stand

4 Likes

Re: A Yoruba Woman Called Radio Biafra by StOla: 11:58am On Oct 04, 2015
Buchukwu:

You're still making threats despite knowing what happened to you in 1967?

I thought you all claim to be for peaceful separation? Now you're promising violence.

You haven't given up on trying to win a war with Nigeria.

Is the psychological trauma that bad?

You sure love to suffer a lot.
When you think of Somalia, it will be a paradise compared to the destruction you so desperately want for your people.

3 Likes

Re: A Yoruba Woman Called Radio Biafra by Exhibit(m): 12:48pm On Oct 04, 2015
u guys shud wake up from ur long slumber. united we stand divided we fall.
Re: A Yoruba Woman Called Radio Biafra by Buchukwu: 12:55pm On Oct 04, 2015
Exhibit:
u guys shud wake up from ur long slumber. united we stand divided we fall.
!mbecile, name one good thing Nigeria has achieved since we're united. Name just one and i'll love Nigeria. If you don't name it you'll die by accident before today runs out.
Re: A Yoruba Woman Called Radio Biafra by demmie1: 5:30pm On Oct 04, 2015
In fact, these biabia get me cracking all the time. Why i always find time to read their post even when i know its silly.
first a yoruba woman married to one of u supported u started disturbing airwaves over it. is she tinuke or adenika, pick one.

now she comes from BERMUDA IN LONDON , then shes from TRINIDAD AND TOBACCO.

all i can say is AMEM to you village people.

1 Like

Re: A Yoruba Woman Called Radio Biafra by sherrylo: 6:46pm On Oct 04, 2015
StOla:
Anything that makes you happy.

Next arranged call will be Hausa woman coming to evangelize for Biafra.

Idiots are deserving of being fooled.

Ha ha ha grin grin grin badt!
Re: A Yoruba Woman Called Radio Biafra by sherrylo: 6:50pm On Oct 04, 2015
One man says Adenika, another says Tinuke. A third might come and say it was Tawakalitu.

Bobo yi o da
Re: A Yoruba Woman Called Radio Biafra by Nobody: 6:56pm On Oct 04, 2015
even though i support that igbos should go their own way, but seriously this is both funny and pathetic.

I can't stop laughing. I am sure educated igbos will be ashamed of their online kith and kin.

a Yoruba woman called blah blah blah...

what's the proof that she didn't fake her name?
you guys are desperate.

am still waiting for that igbo thread that doesn't contain the word *Yoruba*.

1 Like

Re: A Yoruba Woman Called Radio Biafra by Nobody: 7:04pm On Oct 04, 2015
ayokellany:
Are the moderators on this segment dead ?

you know, I have also asked that question before.
Re: A Yoruba Woman Called Radio Biafra by sherrylo: 7:04pm On Oct 04, 2015
[i]
demmie1:
In fact, these biabia get me cracking all the time. Why i always find time to read their post even when i know its silly.
first a yoruba woman married to one of u supported u started disturbing airwaves over it. is she tinuke or adenika, pick one.

now she comes from BERMUDA IN LONDON , then shes from TRINIDAD AND TOBACCO.

all i can say is AMEM to you village people.

Lol @ Bermuda in London/ Trinidad and Tobacco
Re: A Yoruba Woman Called Radio Biafra by Nobody: 7:12pm On Oct 04, 2015
oh and by the way, I am a full blooded Yoruba and I have never met a Yoruba person bearing Adenika,literally translated as the crown is wicked. I stand to be corrected.
Re: A Yoruba Woman Called Radio Biafra by boskolin: 9:38pm On Oct 04, 2015
funmijoyb:

pherhaps her husband is being chased arround for drug dealing and d best option is to come to Biafra. dirty adenika is no longer yoruba bcus he's married to Biafra okay? her new name will be chuwdi adenika
I don't know why this flat head picture crack me up. grin grin
Re: A Yoruba Woman Called Radio Biafra by laudate: 12:11am On Oct 05, 2015
Buchukwu:
She said is married to a biafran, she said she is calling from Bermuda in england and she is interested and she wants biafra to come so she can come home with her husband and she is Evangelising for biafra to come. Nnaaa lekwa ndi Ofe mmanu ooooooooo

Ehn? Calling from Bermuda in England, ke?? shocked shocked Since when has Bermuda been part of England? I thought Bermuda was close to the Caribbean?? shocked
Re: A Yoruba Woman Called Radio Biafra by laudate: 12:14am On Oct 05, 2015
Delafruita:
...while there is a freedom to decide to secede,there is no freedom to create anarchy..

Preach it, bro'!! Pre-ea-ach!! shocked shocked May God bless you 2 million times on weekdays, and 5 million times on Sundays.... cool
Re: A Yoruba Woman Called Radio Biafra by coolitempa(f): 12:19am On Oct 05, 2015
laudate:

Ehn? Calling from Bermuda in England, ke?? shocked shocked Since when has Bermuda been part of England? I thought Bermuda was close to the Caribbean?? shocked

I am sure this 'Betmuda' is somewhere in Iboland.......lmao@ Bermuda in England......chei these ibo people will not kill person sha........ cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yorubas Are The Most Achieved And Most Successful Black People In The World. / I Perceive War In Nigeria Come And After Feb 23rd, 2019. / PHOTO: Policeman Attending Meeting With Armed Bandits In The Bush

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.