Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,706 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:46 PM

Tour In A Trance: 7 Wonders Of The World - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Tour In A Trance: 7 Wonders Of The World (584 Views)

Wonders Of China - The Ice City In Pictures / Just Amazing, Can Anyone Explain Why This Is Not 1of The 7 Wonders Of The World / Amazing World Tourist Attraction(7 Wonders Of The World)pictures. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tour In A Trance: 7 Wonders Of The World by Gentlebabs(m): 12:34am On Oct 04, 2015
By Babatunde Raimi

It was a stressful day, I did not even bother to see my usual evening news as I just went to bed, weighed down by the day’s activities.

In the deadness if the night, when the sun had gone to bed, casting it’s shadows on the moon to lighten the earth, flanked by her able lieutenants, which are the stars, I went into something that looked like “A Tour In A Trance"
”.
Spotting a simple shirt and trouser, with a shoe to match, I suddenly saw myself at the Cairo (Egypt) Airport with a full travel health insurance plan. I had just won an all-expense paid lottery to see the seven (7) wonders of the world as a member of the Association Of African American Museums. On arrival, I was checked into a 3 Star hotel, so as to relax and overcome jet-lag.

The next day, myself and other winners across the world were ushered into an open roof bus driven around to see the beauty and splendour rooted in the unmatchable Egyptian real estate designs. Our destination: THE GREAT PYRAMID OF GIZA. On getting there ...

Read full story here, it's educative: http://www.insuranceplus.com.ng/index.php/2015/10/03/a-tour-in-a-trance-7-wonders-of-the-world/
Re: Tour In A Trance: 7 Wonders Of The World by Paulpaulpaul(m): 1:55am On Oct 04, 2015
Ogbanje go do meeting for Egypt.

Your own Ogbanjelism don advance o

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Horrible: Fatal Accident Along Lagos/ Ibadan Expressway Again (photos) / How True Are This Pix / List Of Foreign Countries That Don't Need Visa To Travel To Nambia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.