Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,891 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:58 AM

Mercy Johnson And Her Spain Based Boo!(pishur) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson And Her Spain Based Boo!(pishur) (26446 Views)

Mercy Johnson And Her Kids Play In The Snow(photo) / Mercy Johnson and Mary Remy Attend Movie Premiere in London / Mercy Johnson And Husband Prince Okojie's Hot Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mercy Johnson And Her Spain Based Boo!(pishur) by agabaI23(m): 1:45pm On Apr 21, 2009
Ever since Mercy Johnson came into limelight about four years ago after staring in the movie ‘The Maid’, life, as they say it, has never been the same for her. The ordinary girl with a dream, as she likes to call herself, is now big; in fact beyond the shores of Nigeria. Just before she added yet another year to her age Thursday, Mercy spoke with SAMUEL OLATUNJI on her life and about the appellation - sexiest actress in Nollywood.

People refer to you as the sexiest actress in Nollywood. Do you actually think you are?
No! Every woman is sexy in her own way. I’ll just say I’m okay.

What defines a sexy woman?
Keep reading

Re: Mercy Johnson And Her Spain Based Boo!(pishur) by clemcykul(f): 2:41pm On Apr 21, 2009
did she just wake up from slumber?
Re: Mercy Johnson And Her Spain Based Boo!(pishur) by clemcykul(f): 2:44pm On Apr 21, 2009
cant some1 advise this chick to stop exposing black armpits looks multi coloured to me lol
Re: Mercy Johnson And Her Spain Based Boo!(pishur) by 2Angels1: 2:55pm On Apr 21, 2009
looks like she's been dozing to me oooooooo
Re: Mercy Johnson And Her Spain Based Boo!(pishur) by temi4rea(f): 4:21pm On Apr 21, 2009
@Clem

Wetin do her lips!

Help me check am again.
Re: Mercy Johnson And Her Spain Based Boo!(pishur) by maray(f): 4:35pm On Apr 21, 2009
mercy johnson

Re: Mercy Johnson And Her Spain Based Boo!(pishur) by maray(f): 4:38pm On Apr 21, 2009
well packaged

Re: Mercy Johnson And Her Spain Based Boo!(pishur) by temi4rea(f): 4:40pm On Apr 21, 2009
Wetin dey well packaged here the flat boobs abi wetin be that.
Re: Mercy Johnson And Her Spain Based Boo!(pishur) by romsky: 4:53pm On Apr 21, 2009
pls let her flaunt wat she has
Re: Mercy Johnson And Her Spain Based Boo!(pishur) by landwin: 12:16am On Apr 22, 2009
clemcykul:

cant some1 advise this chick to stop exposing black armpits looks multi coloured to me lol

ROTFLMFAO, OH MY GOD, this is hilarious grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Mercy Johnson And Her Spain Based Boo!(pishur) by evergreen6: 12:17am On Apr 22, 2009
clemcykul:

Hehehehehe grin grin grin
mercy johnson again shocked cheesy
Re: Mercy Johnson And Her Spain Based Boo!(pishur) by bigfather(m): 12:21am On Apr 22, 2009
Dem nor dey ever get boyfriends for naija ! Na so so younder !
Re: Mercy Johnson And Her Spain Based Boo!(pishur) by Treetop20(m): 12:41am On Apr 22, 2009
extremely ugly lass
Re: Mercy Johnson And Her Spain Based Boo!(pishur) by tope2000(f): 12:42am On Apr 22, 2009
big father:

Dem nor dey ever get boyfriends for naija ! Na so so younder !

I have noticed it too, all these actresses never have bfs in naija undecided

@topic
Mercy johnson again . . . . E don be grin
She no fine sha lipsrsealed
Re: Mercy Johnson And Her Spain Based Boo!(pishur) by amebono13: 3:14am On Apr 22, 2009
why all this nollywood pple dey find abroad based men to marry

i tire oooooo
Re: Mercy Johnson And Her Spain Based Boo!(pishur) by eddy1977(m): 8:17am On Apr 22, 2009
she is fine.
Re: Mercy Johnson And Her Spain Based Boo!(pishur) by temi4rea(f): 9:14am On Apr 22, 2009
eddy1977:

she is fine.

For where abeg!
Re: Mercy Johnson And Her Spain Based Boo!(pishur) by maray(f): 10:24am On Apr 22, 2009
Mercy is beautiful cheesy

Re: Mercy Johnson And Her Spain Based Boo!(pishur) by teissys(f): 10:57am On Apr 22, 2009
temi 4 rea:

Wetin dey well packaged here the flat boobs abi wetin be that.

Lol
What her mama gave her. . . wink
Re: Mercy Johnson And Her Spain Based Boo!(pishur) by MrCrackles(m): 11:01am On Apr 22, 2009
She is ugly!

EEEK!!
Re: Mercy Johnson And Her Spain Based Boo!(pishur) by eddy1977(m): 1:20pm On Apr 22, 2009
i mean she is fuckable. like hit and run.dont linger around the crime scene. better sex her than masturbate. cheesy
Re: Mercy Johnson And Her Spain Based Boo!(pishur) by wunmilyn(f): 1:36pm On Apr 22, 2009
eddy1977:

i mean she is fuckable. like hit and run.dont linger around the crime scene. better sex her than masturbate. cheesy

undecided undecided angry
Re: Mercy Johnson And Her Spain Based Boo!(pishur) by teissys(f): 2:35pm On Apr 22, 2009
eddy1977:

undecided angry
lipsrsealed
Re: Mercy Johnson And Her Spain Based Boo!(pishur) by tboy1(m): 4:57pm On Apr 22, 2009
eddy1977:

cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Mercy Johnson And Her Spain Based Boo!(pishur) by bawomolo(m): 7:13pm On Apr 22, 2009
you guys are being too harsh
Re: Mercy Johnson And Her Spain Based Boo!(pishur) by agabaI23(m): 7:17pm On Apr 22, 2009
Stop hating on this girl
She is sexy!

I won't be surprise if some of these girl commenting here are flabby.

Even with a fine a face, if you get belle with baby e no make you look good.
Cut her some slack jare.
Re: Mercy Johnson And Her Spain Based Boo!(pishur) by lucabrasi(m): 8:30pm On Apr 22, 2009
amebo no1.:

why all this nollywood pple dey find abroad based men to marry

i tire oooooo
because they want a ready made man,who is young,not married and no potbelly, the best chance of getting that is abroad as most rich young men in nigeria are either married,from priviledged backgrounds hence will not even go near actresses and most important,guys abroad dont know their histories,thats why they keep them hidden jelously till they have handcuffed the guy with marriage
Re: Mercy Johnson And Her Spain Based Boo!(pishur) by Nobody: 8:34pm On Apr 22, 2009
Lovely shape, but then beauty is not all. Even though she nor fine for face, men still dey droll for her. wink
Re: Mercy Johnson And Her Spain Based Boo!(pishur) by Nobody: 9:22pm On Apr 22, 2009
I like this girl, good actress smiley
Re: Mercy Johnson And Her Spain Based Boo!(pishur) by agabaI23(m): 9:22pm On Apr 22, 2009
Before nko?

She get better shape jare
Re: Mercy Johnson And Her Spain Based Boo!(pishur) by evergreen6: 11:52pm On Apr 22, 2009
eddy1977:

ROFLMAO grin grin grin grin
Re: Mercy Johnson And Her Spain Based Boo!(pishur) by Moyola(f): 12:02am On Apr 23, 2009
I like the way she acts! smiley

O yea 8taz! ahn ahn! angry tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos From Mary Uranta's Birthday Party / BBNaija’s Kess Gifts His Parents House, Car (Photos) / American rapper, Cardi b seen vibing and singing to burnaboy’s song YE. Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.