Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:14 AM

Ini Edo Dances Hard At Mimz Lounge Opening (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ini Edo Dances Hard At Mimz Lounge Opening (Photos) (67727 Views)

Photos From The Opening Of Ini Edo's Mimz Club In Lekki Phase 1 / Mimz-Lounge, Ini Edo's Night Club (Photos) / Ini Edo Trains Hard At The Gym (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ini Edo Dances Hard At Mimz Lounge Opening (Photos) by tupem: 6:46pm On Oct 04, 2015
Bambless1:
@op Alaroye Journalist!
alaroye Abi opuro journalist!
Re: Ini Edo Dances Hard At Mimz Lounge Opening (Photos) by Nobody: 6:51pm On Oct 04, 2015
Nicepoker:
I sound mentally unstable. Who did this to me
Your whòre mother who fùcked a dog.
Re: Ini Edo Dances Hard At Mimz Lounge Opening (Photos) by Nicepoker(m): 7:43pm On Oct 04, 2015
bulldoza:
My whòre mother fùcked a dog.
eyaaa.
Re: Ini Edo Dances Hard At Mimz Lounge Opening (Photos) by Maryalex1805(f): 9:51pm On Oct 04, 2015
XXxx
bulldoza:
Ugly whòre

See her filthy pit black armpit undecided
Why the beef? Ini is beautiful and again do you expect a dark skinned gal to have fair armpits
Re: Ini Edo Dances Hard At Mimz Lounge Opening (Photos) by obo389(m): 12:21am On Oct 05, 2015
Airforce1:
Hard work pays
abegi wch mumu hardwork?
her kitten went hard on the mony of her clients that's all abi you think say e easy as actress like her?wch endorsement she get wey u knw?how many movie she don feature?hw much they pay her per movie?
you know the location of the lounge?
baba,leave story oo.
Re: Ini Edo Dances Hard At Mimz Lounge Opening (Photos) by Obaf16(f): 7:25am On Oct 05, 2015
femadesh:
Soo, money don dey nollywood reach this stage Despite what alaba guys are doing in terms of piracy

Otherwise, hope it's nt what i'm thinking sha?
It's wot u r thinking.
Re: Ini Edo Dances Hard At Mimz Lounge Opening (Photos) by DuchessLily(f): 8:44am On Oct 05, 2015
abiambo:
No be only class of wine and school of wine

Ooh didn't even see that. Glass i meant. Typo error Mr perfect!
Re: Ini Edo Dances Hard At Mimz Lounge Opening (Photos) by abiambo(m): 8:46am On Oct 05, 2015
Haba na, was just kidding around..
Ntn personal for I dnt knw you
DuchessLily:

Ooh didn't even see that. Glass i meant. Typo error Mr perfect!
Re: Ini Edo Dances Hard At Mimz Lounge Opening (Photos) by DuchessLily(f): 9:24am On Oct 05, 2015
abiambo:
Haba na, was just kidding around..
Ntn personal for I dnt knw you

No hard feelings bro... Just pulling ur legs grin
Re: Ini Edo Dances Hard At Mimz Lounge Opening (Photos) by Nobody: 7:34am On Oct 06, 2015
DuchessLily:

Abi oo...

And OP how she take drink to stupor?? She's Just holding a class of wine that might not even be alcoholic
|ALL wine are alcoholic
Re: Ini Edo Dances Hard At Mimz Lounge Opening (Photos) by DuchessLily(f): 8:35am On Oct 06, 2015
Yaksson:
|ALL wine are alcoholic
Seriously?? shocked shocked. Eeh yahh undecided poor u!!
Re: Ini Edo Dances Hard At Mimz Lounge Opening (Photos) by Nobody: 1:28pm On Nov 02, 2015
DuchessLily:

Seriously?? shocked shocked. Eeh yahh undecided poor u!!
nah poor you. for not knowing the difference between wine and fruit juice in wine bottle or colored flavored water, if it must be wine then it MUST be alcoholic. I am a chemist, I know better.
Re: Ini Edo Dances Hard At Mimz Lounge Opening (Photos) by DuchessLily(f): 2:30pm On Nov 02, 2015
Yaksson:
nah poor you. for not knowing the difference between wine and fruit juice in wine bottle or colored flavored water, if it must be wine then it MUST be alcoholic. I am a chemist, I know better.

Chemist dooohh...
Re: Ini Edo Dances Hard At Mimz Lounge Opening (Photos) by Nobody: 9:00am On Nov 26, 2015
DuchessLily:

Chemist dooohh...
PLEASE! DO YOU SPEAK ENGLISH?
Re: Ini Edo Dances Hard At Mimz Lounge Opening (Photos) by DuchessLily(f): 5:51pm On Nov 30, 2015
Yaksson:
PLEASE! DO YOU SPEAK ENGLISH?

Nope! Only French
Re: Ini Edo Dances Hard At Mimz Lounge Opening (Photos) by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jan 08, 2016
DuchessLily:

Chemist dooohh...
PLEASE GET EDUCATED!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Ini Edo Dances Hard At Mimz Lounge Opening (Photos) by DuchessLily(f): 6:10pm On Jan 08, 2016
Yaksson:
i'm not EDUCATED!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Ini Edo Dances Hard At Mimz Lounge Opening (Photos) by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jan 09, 2016
DuchessLily:
Nope! Education is difficult, rather be a LovePeddler, I am a good for nothing btich that have no morals what so ever, i need help and deliverance
Re: Ini Edo Dances Hard At Mimz Lounge Opening (Photos) by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jan 09, 2016
DuchessLily:

Abi oo...

And OP how she take drink to stupor?? She's Just holding a class of wine that might not even be alcoholic

SINCE YOU HAVE REFUSED TO LEARN, LET ME HELP FORCE IT DOWN YOUR THICK SKULL.
Wine
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This article is about the beverage. For other uses, see Wine (disambiguation).
Wine
Red and white wine 12-2015.jpg
Glasses of red wine and white wine
Alcohol by volume 5.5%–15.5%
Ingredients Grapes
Variants
Red White Rosé
This article contains special characters. Without proper rendering support, you may see question marks, boxes, or other symbols

Wine (from Latin vinum) is an alcoholic beverage made from fermented grapes or other fruits.

Due to a natural chemical balance, grapes ferment without the addition of sugars, acids, enzymes, water, or other nutrients.[1] Yeast consumes the sugar in the grapes and converts it to ethanol and carbon dioxide. Different varieties of grapes and strains of yeasts produce different styles of wine. These variations result from the complex interactions between the biochemical development of the grape, the reactions involved in fermentation, the terroir (the special characteristics imparted by geography, geology, climate and plant genetics) and subsequent appellation (the legally defined and protected geographical indication used to identify where the grapes for a wine were grown), along with human intervention in the overall process.

Wine has been produced for thousands of years. The earliest evidence of wine to date was found in the country of Georgia, where 8000-year old wine jars were uncovered.[2][3][4] Traces of wine have also been found in Iran with 7,000-year-old wine jars[5][6] and in Armenia with the 6100-year old Areni-1 winery, which is considered to be the earliest known winery by far.[7][8] The earliest form of grape-based fermented drink however, was found in northern China, where archaeologists discovered 9000-year old pottery jars.[9] Wine had reached the Balkans by c. 4500 BC and was consumed and celebrated in ancient Greece, Thrace and Rome. Throughout history, wine has been consumed for its intoxicating effects, which are evident at normal serving sizes.[10][11]

Wines made from produce besides grapes include rice wine and innumerable fruit wines, of which some of the best-known are pomegranate wine, apple wine and elderberry wine.

Wine has long played an important role in religion. Red wine was associated with blood by the ancient Egyptians[12] and was used by both the Greek cult of Dionysus and the Romans in their Bacchanalia; Judaism also incorporates it in the Kiddush and Christianity in the Eucharist.

YOU CAN GOOGLE IT THROUGH THAT BOUGHT PHONE OF YOURS

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nene Nwayo: 'I Was Asked For Sex In Exchange For Nollywood Roles' / Timaya Replies Hushpuppi: Says "If You Get Mind Come Home" / All Tuface Kids Reunite As Wells Carlton Hotels and Apartments Host Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.