Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,647 members, 7,801,886 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:50 AM

Chima Okoro, Twitter User Who Predicted Abuja Attacks Deletes Account - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chima Okoro, Twitter User Who Predicted Abuja Attacks Deletes Account (38068 Views)

EFCC Replies Twitter User Who Said They Tweet Like Kids / Sadiq The Real Identity Of The Man Who Predicted Abuja Bombing Revealed- Pics / Chima Okoro's Fake Twitter Account Was Cloned By A Yoruba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chima Okoro, Twitter User Who Predicted Abuja Attacks Deletes Account by Titilayodeji13(m): 7:02am On Oct 04, 2015
A Twitter user, Chima Okoro, who predicted the attacks in Abuja on Friday on the social networking site, has deactivated his account.

Okoro, with @chimaokoro63 as his username on Twitter, between 8.34 am and 9.12 am on October 1, had repeatedly posted: “I pray for Nigeria: there will be a bomb blast in Abuja &Lagos, Boko Haram is going to attack and kill police_army &_ Navy their evils (sic).”

In the profile picture of the account, which was captured by other users before the user deactivated it, a young man of dark complexion is seen slouching in a room with cream-coloured walls, dressed in a red T-shirt, while holding up a mobile phone in his left hand and smiling to the camera.

Checks on Twitter revealed that other users had started raising the alarm about Okoro’s tweets as early as 10 pm on Friday.

One user, Eduozor Henrie, at 10:47 pm, said, “@Omojuwa @toluogunlesi @ogundamisi, please guys see the timeline of @chimaokoro63… worrying. He tweeted this yesterday.”

Another user, @md_oyereyi at 11:31 pm, said, “The attention of the DSS and other security agencies should be called to this… @Ifyduoz @Omojuwa @toluogunlesi @ogundamisi.”

Debo Oduola, at 11:32 pm, said, “@Ifyduoz @toluogunlesi @Omojuwa @ogundamisi @chimaokoro63 he should be arrested asap,” while Dame Jayla Peperempe, in her reaction (11:03 pm), said, “Hmmm this is all he tweeted yesterday.”

Ogundana Michael (11:16 pm) said, “Who is this that tweeted this? He tweeted this just yesterday!” and Dogoh Orduen @MackDogoh (11:18 pm) expressing disbelief, said, “@MickeySunny @chimaokoro63 you are kidding me!!!”

http://saharareporters.com/2015/10/03/twitter-user-who-predicted-abuja-attacks-deletes-account

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chima Okoro, Twitter User Who Predicted Abuja Attacks Deletes Account by dannyville2(m): 7:05am On Oct 04, 2015
Re: Chima Okoro, Twitter User Who Predicted Abuja Attacks Deletes Account by katerine7(f): 7:07am On Oct 04, 2015
hmmm
Re: Chima Okoro, Twitter User Who Predicted Abuja Attacks Deletes Account by TheBossLadyK(f): 7:11am On Oct 04, 2015
If it was an advanced country; he would've been tracked down so long ago...
I don't think our security operatives go online to checkmate its affairs of its citizens...
Rather they use social medias to politicise and witch-hunt themselves.. angry angry angry angry angry
I pray he's caught cos screeshots of his twitter posts went viral few minutes after the bomb blasts..

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chima Okoro, Twitter User Who Predicted Abuja Attacks Deletes Account by MosakuAW(m): 7:14am On Oct 04, 2015
Now, a young man has gotten himself into
trouble.

You know how to predict, why him no predict yesterday that Chelsea and Barca will be beaten, which i would have stake 500pounds on the
2games only. Na BH bomb blast you fit predict.

Very soon self, all the betting companies will be
placing odds on BH activities in Naija.
E.g: Boko Haram will strike in Enugu: 14.03
Boko Haram will NOT strike in Enugu: 1.06

172 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Chima Okoro, Twitter User Who Predicted Abuja Attacks Deletes Account by Nobody: 7:17am On Oct 04, 2015
The young Biafra sociopath brought this on his self

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chima Okoro, Twitter User Who Predicted Abuja Attacks Deletes Account by Sibrah: 7:19am On Oct 04, 2015
I suspect the corruption sympathisers using Okoro handle on twitter instill fear on us by telling us about d attack b4 it happens.
Buhari must probe further irrespective of who is bombing what.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chima Okoro, Twitter User Who Predicted Abuja Attacks Deletes Account by MosakuAW(m): 7:22am On Oct 04, 2015

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chima Okoro, Twitter User Who Predicted Abuja Attacks Deletes Account by PRYCE(m): 7:23am On Oct 04, 2015
So if I predict that Buhari is a dullard and a terrorist, I should be arrested cos it came to reality?

153 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Chima Okoro, Twitter User Who Predicted Abuja Attacks Deletes Account by bishop88: 7:23am On Oct 04, 2015
He shud be arrested and questioned

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chima Okoro, Twitter User Who Predicted Abuja Attacks Deletes Account by 1shortblackboy: 7:29am On Oct 04, 2015
Instead of DSS to track down people like this,they're busy harrassing PDP's witnesses. Nigeria sha.....meanwhile Nigga is a Biafran. May even be a fake name sha

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chima Okoro, Twitter User Who Predicted Abuja Attacks Deletes Account by obicentlis: 7:30am On Oct 04, 2015
His intuition may have told him that, he might not necessarily be an insider information.

During the last election, I bet with more than 150k that buhari will win the election, in the East, but no body believed me.
It came to pass and some people thought that I've connection with Jega or any other means. I almost predicted every thing. Till date, they still believe I'm not ordinary.

If you follow attacks and bh target very well, you can comfortably predict when the will attack.
BH don't believe in the system called Nigeria. The want Islamic state, the will attack any thing when Nigeria is celebrated. Now, our security agencies might concentrate on the main event/day and the Islamist militants will shift to another day to take us unaware.

If you know what bh don't support, believe or fight against then you are closer in stopping and dismantling their support based.

This might be the case.

98 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Chima Okoro, Twitter User Who Predicted Abuja Attacks Deletes Account by oluwafemi113(m): 7:34am On Oct 04, 2015
Chaiiiiii.

Na

Biafra

Boy

7 Likes

Re: Chima Okoro, Twitter User Who Predicted Abuja Attacks Deletes Account by kevoh(m): 7:38am On Oct 04, 2015
Too late Okoro, they already have your picture and full name, deleting your account is only going to make people suspect you the more.

Meanwhile, people should be careful with how they post stuffs on social media especially on National Security matters, anyone with half a brain, stays in the North and has being reading Nigerian news and BH bombing activities can deduce that something might happen on October 1st,though the blast happened a day after, but caution is still necessary in your movements.

People need to be aware that social media is a dangerous place and not a playground. And if you have any info please pass the message to the security operatives albeit anonymously, let the security operatives be the ones informing people not you.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chima Okoro, Twitter User Who Predicted Abuja Attacks Deletes Account by omenka(m): 7:39am On Oct 04, 2015
Very good.. This is just the beginning. Next would be the children from the depths of hell that have become the most ardent supporters of Boko Haram on this forum.

Nnamdi Kanu sits somewhere comfortable sipping cool aid and banging the best broads money can buy while radicalising these ignorant minions and have them do his bidding without question. They threaten fire and brimestone and make it look as though they could chase even King Kong out of his jungle, but at the slightest hint of arrest, they scurry to safety with their tails between their legs. Why the heck is he now on the run?? Why can't he stand and fight now that an opportunity has presented itself to fight the WAR he so craves?? Foolish coward.

And for those of you talking trash on the forum, your time is fast drawing close.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chima Okoro, Twitter User Who Predicted Abuja Attacks Deletes Account by omenka(m): 7:42am On Oct 04, 2015
kevoh:
Too late Okoro, they already have your picture and full name, deleting your account is only going to make people suspect you the more.

Meanwhile, people should be careful with how they post stuffs on social media especially on National Security matters, anyone with half a brain, stays in the North and has being reading Nigerian news and BH bombing activities can deduce that something might happen on October 1st,though the blast happened a day after, but caution is still necessary in your movements.

People need to be aware that social media is a dangerous place and not a playground. And if you have any info please pass the message to the security operatives albeit anonymously, let the security operatives be the ones informing people not you.
Good advice to those who think Nairaland is a faceless forum hence they can say as they please. It is just a matter of time.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chima Okoro, Twitter User Who Predicted Abuja Attacks Deletes Account by chidex101(m): 7:42am On Oct 04, 2015
We re talking of Terrorism here. These Terrorists can do any thing to divert attention.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chima Okoro, Twitter User Who Predicted Abuja Attacks Deletes Account by chrisbaby24(m): 7:46am On Oct 04, 2015
E don be for am...dat tin wey he dey look for..he don get am...mad man

1 Like

Re: Chima Okoro, Twitter User Who Predicted Abuja Attacks Deletes Account by Nobody: 7:51am On Oct 04, 2015
The guy should be arrested ASAP.. he knows what he is saying .. the guy said and I quote " there WILL be boko haram haram blast in abuja and lagos..."
That to me is someone talking with authority.

Why can't he say "there may be...." and why did he specify blast?

15 Likes

Re: Chima Okoro, Twitter User Who Predicted Abuja Attacks Deletes Account by Nobody: 7:55am On Oct 04, 2015
Naso all of dem go dey talk something wey go land dem in wwahala..#

Eti mon ikankan ! Ema pe ni ewon

1 Like

Re: Chima Okoro, Twitter User Who Predicted Abuja Attacks Deletes Account by simplycarro: 8:03am On Oct 04, 2015
This is how the IPOB youths are going to be running their mouths into trouble,

6 Likes

Re: Chima Okoro, Twitter User Who Predicted Abuja Attacks Deletes Account by ckmayoca: 8:06am On Oct 04, 2015
PRYCE:
So if I predict that Buhari is a dullard and terrorist, I should be arrested cos it came to reality?

No.. predict demise and see what happens to you. You guys shld becareful of what u say in public. It's regrets that follows at last.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chima Okoro, Twitter User Who Predicted Abuja Attacks Deletes Account by ckmayoca: 8:06am On Oct 04, 2015
bishop88:
He shud be arrested and questioned

Certainly.

1 Like

Re: Chima Okoro, Twitter User Who Predicted Abuja Attacks Deletes Account by Nobody: 8:07am On Oct 04, 2015
ckmayoca:

No.. predict demise and see what happens to you. You guys shld becareful of what u say in public. It's regrets that follows at last.

I predict his Demise, oya go call police. Yoruba slave

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chima Okoro, Twitter User Who Predicted Abuja Attacks Deletes Account by permsec: 8:10am On Oct 04, 2015
"Okoro the scapegoat"

DSS wouldnt make thorough investigation other than beat the light out of him when arrested.

Its just a coincidence.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chima Okoro, Twitter User Who Predicted Abuja Attacks Deletes Account by damiloladuke: 8:40am On Oct 04, 2015
Re: Chima Okoro, Twitter User Who Predicted Abuja Attacks Deletes Account by Timoleon(m): 8:41am On Oct 04, 2015
Its sad though...,seems as a nation we are so far behind....in many countries, this guy ought to av been invited in for questioning, information from him might have helped security agents nip those attacks in the bud....unfortunately we are a messed up country. if he was picked up, some sections of the country may call it victimisation, some wailers may say its buhari's despotic tendencies playing out making him infringe on an igbo man's freedom of speech. its sickening though....at times like this, countries like america, britain would have had red flags on words like boko haram, bombs, name of state capitals, to check what people are saying about them, especially if they pose threats. A statement like this ought not to have gone unnoticed...even if he knows nothing about the bombs, questioning him would have shown that our security agents care and are not sitting on their fat bums while the country go up in flames. i hope this revelation can force them to review their apparatuses and improve their measures such that obvious details like this dont escape dem in the future.

***see the poster after me for proof***

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chima Okoro, Twitter User Who Predicted Abuja Attacks Deletes Account by VickJames(m): 8:41am On Oct 04, 2015
Anyone planning to arrest this young Nigerian will receive stiff opposition from well-meaning igbos all over the world. The news about the bomb blast was a suicide attack and I am here to say it loud and clear, No igbo man or woman will kill himself just to disrupt the independence celebration.

We're not going to allow the stupid DSS to harass our son and kinsman. He predicted what will happen so as any other pastor, imam or good soccer fan will predict. Any sane Nigerian will know that bokoharam always attack abuja around this time, so they should chase the perpetrators and not witch hunt this innocent man there.

If they're going to question this young man because of his name and the Biafran flag, then we're going to question Buhari for saying this country will not be governable for the past administration. We will not stop there, we're going to question all our pastors and Imam too who have been predicting all bad events in this country.

Like the country's constitution states "its freedom of speech".

94 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Chima Okoro, Twitter User Who Predicted Abuja Attacks Deletes Account by dreamworld: 8:41am On Oct 04, 2015
ok
Re: Chima Okoro, Twitter User Who Predicted Abuja Attacks Deletes Account by Dennis07(m): 8:41am On Oct 04, 2015
Abeg make he provide Intel that will help security operatives arrest those behind the dastardly act.. Bikooo

DO YOU CARE TO MANAGE YOUR DIABETES USING A NATURAL WAY... visit this link..

www.nairaland.com/2619089/natural-way-completely-manage-diabetes
Re: Chima Okoro, Twitter User Who Predicted Abuja Attacks Deletes Account by kenbee(f): 8:41am On Oct 04, 2015
Everyone calls for community policing and information to aid our securities but CHIMAOKORO63 just passed on an intelligent info and we all are calling for his head.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chima Okoro, Twitter User Who Predicted Abuja Attacks Deletes Account by Nobody: 8:42am On Oct 04, 2015
There will be a BH attack in Nigeria this month.

Oya, DSS come and arrest me.

Everyone knows there'll be attacks.

32 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

We Gave (BRIBE) Lawmakers N17bn To Pass 2015 Budget - Okonjo-iweala / Appeal Court Nullifies Dayo Adeyeye’s Election - Abiodun Olujimi Declared Winner / PDP Senators Withdraw Support For Buhari’s Govt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.