Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,560 members, 7,809,042 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:40 PM

John Ogu Proposes To Girlfriend On The Pitch (Photos) - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / John Ogu Proposes To Girlfriend On The Pitch (Photos) (45822 Views)

World Cup Final: See Moment Fans Invaded The Pitch (Photos) / Enyimba Player Proposes To His Girlfriend On The Pitch (Photos) / John Ogu Proposed To Adaolisa On The Pitch (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: John Ogu Proposes To Girlfriend On The Pitch (Photos) by Timoleon(m): 2:53pm On Oct 04, 2015
janefrancisca:
Yeah we can hook up... grin tongue. Meet me at Sambisa forest and please don't keep me waiting u hear. kiss kiss

cool i wont....the last few years has proven that a lot of babes loss their virginity in sambisa. come prepared.
Re: John Ogu Proposes To Girlfriend On The Pitch (Photos) by Nobody: 2:58pm On Oct 04, 2015
Ugly faces! lipsrsealed
Re: John Ogu Proposes To Girlfriend On The Pitch (Photos) by Ujupsy: 3:03pm On Oct 04, 2015
aariwa:
Is she a Nigerian cos a Nigerian girl does not deserve such gesture
Nigerian girls deserve more than this ok ,perhaps you have not been lucky with girls,always the hit and run ones,but I tell enough good girls are there, ask God will show them to you

1 Like

Re: John Ogu Proposes To Girlfriend On The Pitch (Photos) by teasel: 3:03pm On Oct 04, 2015
aariwa:
Her name is Chiugo so yeah, she's a Nigerian.

Now, go kill yourself.. don't forgot to bury your black heart grin

1 Like

Re: John Ogu Proposes To Girlfriend On The Pitch (Photos) by lobul: 3:08pm On Oct 04, 2015
winkthis is d way I want mine to be so lovely winkthis is d way I want mine to be so lovely

1 Like

Re: John Ogu Proposes To Girlfriend On The Pitch (Photos) by itops(f): 3:17pm On Oct 04, 2015
canalily:
So all these while he never propose to her, except in the pitchundecided

JEALOUSY
Re: John Ogu Proposes To Girlfriend On The Pitch (Photos) by adellam16(f): 3:18pm On Oct 04, 2015
aariwa:
hmmm dats unfair! Do not generalize! Not cos of some bad eggs u condemn d whole crate.
Re: John Ogu Proposes To Girlfriend On The Pitch (Photos) by canalily(m): 3:29pm On Oct 04, 2015
itops:

JEALOUSY
na who o o o o be this!
Re: John Ogu Proposes To Girlfriend On The Pitch (Photos) by Andy86(m): 3:43pm On Oct 04, 2015
Kayendy:
Congrats oooo... I sure say dem win d match cos if dem loose d proposal no for dey like dis
your tought is as good as mine.
Re: John Ogu Proposes To Girlfriend On The Pitch (Photos) by olajorn(m): 3:47pm On Oct 04, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Lol dis one don come now
Stop saying that I'm serious tongue
I didn't say it...one gal that knows u well did tongue
Re: John Ogu Proposes To Girlfriend On The Pitch (Photos) by IamAtribalist: 4:05pm On Oct 04, 2015
cool Her maga don pay -she don catch better slave. He will now (if he is not already) be fully responsible for clothing, feeding, shelter, jewelries, travel etc NOT only for her (because they are Africans) but for all her junior brothers and sisters.

1 Like

Re: John Ogu Proposes To Girlfriend On The Pitch (Photos) by janefrancisca(f): 4:21pm On Oct 04, 2015
Timoleon:

cool i wont....the last few years has proven that a lot of babes loss their virginity in sambisa. come prepared.
Should i come with Shakabula or AK-47? My bullet proof vest dey always dey on so that one no be issue na. cool
Re: John Ogu Proposes To Girlfriend On The Pitch (Photos) by awesomesossy(f): 4:46pm On Oct 04, 2015
Haywhymido:
so?? Are fishermen n farmers nt men? They possess what ur husband to be wld use to make u reach climax 4 bed, if nt even better.Keep saying gibberish up n down dear.
Oh oh....forgive my manners...I guess u r one of d two....well, am pleased to meet u....how business na grin
Re: John Ogu Proposes To Girlfriend On The Pitch (Photos) by BlackOnassis(m): 4:49pm On Oct 04, 2015
aariwa:

wow. out of line, dude. undecided

2 Likes

Re: John Ogu Proposes To Girlfriend On The Pitch (Photos) by cachilike12: 5:09pm On Oct 04, 2015
I see no reason for all the insult, simply cos a guy proposed to a lady of his choice... abi una no want make him marry? For guys calling the girl all sought of names, sorry you guys missed it. The girl has a very big profile for her self. 1) she is the daughter of a prominent Nnewi business man Akason.(Sir white)
2) Well studied and a Canadian citizen that works for same oil service company I work for in Alberta, Canada. So I really don't see where the guy measure up with the girl if it comes to achievement and success story. So, guys leave those who are happy for themselves and get happiness for ur own self. Cheers
Re: John Ogu Proposes To Girlfriend On The Pitch (Photos) by Timoleon(m): 5:15pm On Oct 04, 2015
janefrancisca:
Should i come with Shakabula or AK-47? My bullet proof vest dey always dey on so that one no be issue na. cool

you is a sharp babe.
Re: John Ogu Proposes To Girlfriend On The Pitch (Photos) by ruggedtimi(m): 5:22pm On Oct 04, 2015
where d gal face dey na....hmm and where will i do my proposal ..
Re: John Ogu Proposes To Girlfriend On The Pitch (Photos) by Raxxye(m): 5:24pm On Oct 04, 2015
Nice!
Re: John Ogu Proposes To Girlfriend On The Pitch (Photos) by Alpacino85(m): 5:49pm On Oct 04, 2015
When john ogu is doing the needfull in isreal another john in England is busy shooting blanks on the pitch,forming papa ejima grin
Re: John Ogu Proposes To Girlfriend On The Pitch (Photos) by viju17(f): 6:34pm On Oct 04, 2015
mznuez:
Attention seekers...??
At least you suceeded in making me kwn you're a footballer
jealous ass,no go find your own stay here and be hating
Re: John Ogu Proposes To Girlfriend On The Pitch (Photos) by Haywhymido(m): 6:37pm On Oct 04, 2015
janefrancisca:
Okponu, i knew you would understand it literally. Read in between lines, have u heard of the word "PUN" ?
shut up, the left ones keep expecting to be approached by the right ones
Re: John Ogu Proposes To Girlfriend On The Pitch (Photos) by janefrancisca(f): 6:40pm On Oct 04, 2015
Haywhymido:
shut up, the left ones keep expecting to be approached by the right ones
And the left ones always think they are the right ones..pfttt
Re: John Ogu Proposes To Girlfriend On The Pitch (Photos) by janefrancisca(f): 6:43pm On Oct 04, 2015
IamAtribalist:
cool Her maga don pay -she don catch better slave. He will now (if he is not already) be fully responsible for clothing, feeding, shelter, jewelries, travel etc NOT only for her (because they are Africans) but for all her junior brothers and sisters.
You think say na everybody from parasitic poverty stricken family like you abi..Oponu.

1 Like

Re: John Ogu Proposes To Girlfriend On The Pitch (Photos) by IamAtribalist: 7:24pm On Oct 04, 2015
janefrancisca:
You think say na everybody from parasitic poverty stricken family like you abi..Oponu.

another one with her women-speak. Ladies and gentlemen let me interpret for you:

"Thank God all men are not wise enough to see what you see because I am no different from this girl who just got her own 'slave' for life."

Also, notice how she labels me as poor because of my opinion. Even if she finds out I am a man of considerable means, it will not stop her from making this assertion because unless you show willingness to be their 'slave' women will not give you credit for your worth and achievements. Pay attention. A woman will try to shame you whenever she has no basis for her arguments. Its called woman-speak. Learn it gentlemen. It will save you a lot of wahala in the future.

1 Like

Re: John Ogu Proposes To Girlfriend On The Pitch (Photos) by dacovajnr: 7:34pm On Oct 04, 2015
But bleaching dey Smell for d girl body...se her hand compared to her body complexion...na d case of word n opposite.. undecided
Re: John Ogu Proposes To Girlfriend On The Pitch (Photos) by Nezta43: 7:46pm On Oct 04, 2015
..Amaka, this could have been us but you left the pitch immediately after the match..
Re: John Ogu Proposes To Girlfriend On The Pitch (Photos) by janefrancisca(f): 7:53pm On Oct 04, 2015
IamAtribalist:

another one with her women-speak. Ladies and gentlemen let me interpret for you:

"Thank God all men are not wise enough to see what you see because I am no different from this girl who just got her own 'slave' for life."

Also, notice how she labels me as poor because of my opinion. Even if she finds out I am a man of considerable means, it will not stop her from making this assertion because unless you show willingness to be their 'slave' women will not give you credit for your worth and achievements. Pay attention. A woman will try to shame you whenever she has no basis for her arguments. Its called woman-speak. Learn it gentlemen. It will save you a lot of wahala in the future.
Go and make the money first before you open your mouth to spew trash about girls and their family finding succor in their husband wealth. At least na man wey get money go fit cater for im family and his wife own. So as my dad is trying all his best to see all my siblings through school and is even helping me to further my education up to masters level, and if unfortunately for me i marry a slow poke like you with your stereotyped thinking (God knows i won't make that silly mistake), you will open your mouth to tell the world that you are the one sustaining my family right? U no well.
Re: John Ogu Proposes To Girlfriend On The Pitch (Photos) by ezeagu(m): 8:03pm On Oct 04, 2015
aariwa:

She's Nigerian. Suffer.

http://pulse.ng/sports/football/john-ogu-super-eagles-midfielder-proposes-to-girlfriend-during-football-game-id4227432.html
Re: John Ogu Proposes To Girlfriend On The Pitch (Photos) by IamAtribalist: 8:11pm On Oct 04, 2015
janefrancisca:
Go and make the money first before you open your mouth to spew trash about girls and their family finding succor in their husband wealth. At least na man wey get money go fit cater for im family and his wife own. So as my dad is trying all his best to see all my siblings through school and is even helping me to further my education up to masters level, and if unfortunately for me i marry a slow poke like you with your stereotyped thinking (God knows i won't make that silly mistake), you will open your mouth to tell the world that you are the one sustaining my family right? U no well.

our NL sister, francisca, has made another attempt. Gentlemen, lets see what she is trying to say here:

1st bolded: "I am gonna continue calling you poor (to insult you) even though I don't know how much you make."

2nd bolded: "stop trying to spoil 'market' for girls like me who are hoping to live off men for the rest of our lives."

3rd bolded: "I am glad all men are not like you, so there is enough hope I will get my own 'slave' very soon."

4th bolded: "my dad has been slaving all his life and am getting old so he will expect me to get my own husband (aka slave) soon. I hope I don't run into a sharp guy like you if not I go enter one chance be dat." Gentlemen, the 4th (last) bolded is very revealing. Here is a woman with a potential Masters Degree who is still looking for a slave for life. Notice, she never mentioned ANYTHING about finding a good man who will not beat her, cheat on her or abuse her. Her focus is on men with wealth (see 2nd bolded). Again, even among the so called educated ones, the mind set is still the same. The offer no value to society but are only looking for men who will supply ALL their financial demands while they stay home (or work whenever they wish) and breed like rodents.

francisca fails at her 2nd attempt.

1 Like

Re: John Ogu Proposes To Girlfriend On The Pitch (Photos) by Nobody: 8:16pm On Oct 04, 2015
Congrats to you, Chiugo!!! grin
Re: John Ogu Proposes To Girlfriend On The Pitch (Photos) by Feranchek(m): 10:55pm On Oct 04, 2015
mznuez:
Attention seekers...??
At least you suceeded in making me kwn you're a footballer

And now that you know....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fans Risk Their Lives To Watch Nigeria-Egypt Match In Kaduna (Photos) / Ava And Mia: Mikel Obi's Twin Daughters Hug At The Beach (Photo) / Jay-jay Okocha Returns To Football With English Club

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.