Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,515 members, 7,808,881 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:34 PM

Attention Moderators: Who Deleted My Comment On Jonathan's Shopping Spree? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Attention Moderators: Who Deleted My Comment On Jonathan's Shopping Spree? (1304 Views)

Fani-Kayode: "Sheriff Is A Thug Who Walked Out On Jonathan, Insulted Governors" / Why I Walked Out On Jonathan – Sheriff / Goodluck Jonathan On A Shopping Spree Abroad...photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Attention Moderators: Who Deleted My Comment On Jonathan's Shopping Spree? by NgeneUkwenu(f): 12:45pm On Oct 04, 2015
Why this victimization and selective implementation of an unknown nairaland rule? I made a comment on this thread here and it was deleted;

https://www.nairaland.com/2641173/goodluck-jonathan-shopping-spree-abroad...photo

meanwhile the person that quoted me and asked me to "kill myself" even before I made the said comment, yet his comment was not touched! If a sitting president- Mohammdu buhari could be called a terrorist, corrupt, dullard with so many "Likes" by some hate groups, what is my own offence to have warranted deleting my comments when I equipped that jonathan was "shopping like a thief"?

I don't want to suspect anything but this is the second time I am raising a serious concern on how issues are being handled here. The first one earned me a Ban without looking into my complaints. I wouldn't be surprised if this one tows the same line, but I must speak out.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Attention Moderators: Who Deleted My Comment On Jonathan's Shopping Spree? by OZAOEKPE(f): 12:46pm On Oct 04, 2015
"this man in a female's moniker won't go and rest, nobody will take you serious until you deal with your gender issues".

8 Likes

Re: Attention Moderators: Who Deleted My Comment On Jonathan's Shopping Spree? by freshness2020: 12:47pm On Oct 04, 2015
Ask the gods.. No one touches a God's own(GEJ) and goes untouched.. E never pain u reach.

3 Likes

Re: Attention Moderators: Who Deleted My Comment On Jonathan's Shopping Spree? by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 12:48pm On Oct 04, 2015
It is ngwakwe aka isrealiAirfoce.

OZAOEKPE:
"this man in a female moniker won't go and rest, nobody will take you serious until you deal with your gender issues".

Quote me anywhere.

1 Like

Re: Attention Moderators: Who Deleted My Comment On Jonathan's Shopping Spree? by NgeneUkwenu(f): 12:50pm On Oct 04, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
"this man in a female moniker won't go and rest, nobody will take you serious until you deal with your gender issues".

Mr. Body Odour, go and freshen up! Dirty man!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Attention Moderators: Who Deleted My Comment On Jonathan's Shopping Spree? by Nobody: 12:51pm On Oct 04, 2015
Let me get you clearly, did you say the former president was shopping like a thief?

Another ban for this mpama
Re: Attention Moderators: Who Deleted My Comment On Jonathan's Shopping Spree? by OZAOEKPE(f): 12:52pm On Oct 04, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

Mr. Body Odour, go and freshen up! Dirty man!
"3-legged 'transgendered', you don't know me, but I know you too well".

5 Likes

Re: Attention Moderators: Who Deleted My Comment On Jonathan's Shopping Spree? by Sirsoftness(m): 1:03pm On Oct 04, 2015
Hmmmm

Ah just dy observe
Re: Attention Moderators: Who Deleted My Comment On Jonathan's Shopping Spree? by Haywhymido(m): 1:09pm On Oct 04, 2015
freshness2020:
Ask the gods.. No one touches a God's own(GEJ) and goes untouched.. E never pain u reach.
did u jst called gej God's own?? God doesnt own n av nthing to do with corrupt fellows, thieves. May be u mean anoda god nt God

3 Likes

Re: Attention Moderators: Who Deleted My Comment On Jonathan's Shopping Spree? by freshness2020: 1:13pm On Oct 04, 2015
Haywhymido:
did u jst called gej God's own?? God doesnt own n av nthing to do with corrupt fellows, thieves. May be u mean anoda god nt God
He is innocent until proven otherwise.
Re: Attention Moderators: Who Deleted My Comment On Jonathan's Shopping Spree? by tjesssie: 1:18pm On Oct 04, 2015
I deleted your comment,but now i BAN you IJN
Re: Attention Moderators: Who Deleted My Comment On Jonathan's Shopping Spree? by Bugatie(m): 1:20pm On Oct 04, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
"this man in a female's moniker won't go and rest, nobody will take you serious until you deal with your gender issues".

Now on this one, I can quote you anywhere! tongue
Re: Attention Moderators: Who Deleted My Comment On Jonathan's Shopping Spree? by abduljabbar4(m): 1:23pm On Oct 04, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
And who are the jobless id!ots that take you serious? An animalistic bastard like you?

2 Likes

Re: Attention Moderators: Who Deleted My Comment On Jonathan's Shopping Spree? by Haywhymido(m): 1:23pm On Oct 04, 2015
freshness2020:

He is innocent until proven otherwise.
his words actually proved him to be guilt.
1 How much did nwo-waera stole blah blah, only a thief wld say such statement, he was nt even ashamed dat he is the president when he said dat.
2 "Stealing is nt corruption", den help me ask him what is corruption?? Spit on the panama head's face as i walk out of the thread.

1 Like

Re: Attention Moderators: Who Deleted My Comment On Jonathan's Shopping Spree? by Nobody: 1:46pm On Oct 04, 2015
Haywhymido:
Is buhari God's own??
Re: Attention Moderators: Who Deleted My Comment On Jonathan's Shopping Spree? by bobbiekrantz: 1:50pm On Oct 04, 2015
Lol

This Primitive dumbass won't just get tired of being stewpid!

it is a shame that this useless raped dog keeps displaying mediocrity here!

Calling a former President a thief... Smh...

And you will have the guts to deny the fact that you are nothing but a Hopeless product of a gang rape

A worthless street rat!

Where is your Stup1d dwarf drunk of a father?.... he couldn't even make it through raping dogs and your are here calling a former President a thief...

Pathetic Bastard!

1 Like

Re: Attention Moderators: Who Deleted My Comment On Jonathan's Shopping Spree? by Haywhymido(m): 1:55pm On Oct 04, 2015
crixtex:

Is buhari God's own??
4 now, i cant say. The expiration of his tenure wld make us knw.
Re: Attention Moderators: Who Deleted My Comment On Jonathan's Shopping Spree? by OZAOEKPE(f): 2:07pm On Oct 04, 2015
abduljabbar4:

And who are the jobless id!ots that take you serious? An animalistic bastard like you?
"God bless you".
Re: Attention Moderators: Who Deleted My Comment On Jonathan's Shopping Spree? by funlord(m): 2:26pm On Oct 04, 2015
undecided
NgeneUkwenu:
Why this victimization and selective implementation of an unknown nairaland rule? I made a comment on this thread here and it was deleted;

https://www.nairaland.com/2641173/goodluck-jonathan-shopping-spree-abroad...photo

meanwhile the person that quoted me and asked me to "kill myself" even before I made the said comment, yet his comment was not touched! If a sitting president- Mohammdu buhari could be called a terrorist, corrupt, dullard with so many "Likes" by some hate groups, what is my own offence to have warranted deleting my comments when I equipped that jonathan was "shopping like a thief"?

I don't want to suspect anything but this is the second time I am raising a serious concern on how issues are being handled here. The first one earned me a Ban without looking into my complaints. I wouldn't be surprised if this one tows the same line, but I must speak out.

Is it okay if I called you "caitlyn"? As per one has to be politically correct when dealing with trannies!
Re: Attention Moderators: Who Deleted My Comment On Jonathan's Shopping Spree? by Nobody: 3:07pm On Oct 04, 2015
Haywhymido:
4 now, i cant say. The expiration of his tenure wld make us knw.
Lol.... we hope so..
Re: Attention Moderators: Who Deleted My Comment On Jonathan's Shopping Spree? by IbokUtoroh(m): 3:45pm On Oct 04, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

so if jonathan shops like a thief, does it now make u a saint?
a thief and a terrorist which is worse?
I adore a thief and u worship a terrorist cum child molester, cant u see there is huge difference?
after the reggae play d blues.......
Re: Attention Moderators: Who Deleted My Comment On Jonathan's Shopping Spree? by permsec: 3:53pm On Oct 04, 2015
Imagine what you said! And you had the gut to open a thread for it. You ought to be flogged for 3 hours. Animal!
Re: Attention Moderators: Who Deleted My Comment On Jonathan's Shopping Spree? by IbokUtoroh(m): 3:55pm On Oct 04, 2015
Haywhymido:
his words actually proved him to be guilt.
1 How much did nwo-waera stole blah blah, only a thief wld say such statement, he was nt even ashamed dat he is the president when he said dat.
2 "Stealing is nt corruption", den help me ask him what is corruption?? Spit on the panama head's face as i walk out of the thread.

so u mean u still dont knw that stealing is differnt from corruption?
those police who extort money from motorist who beat traffic light or are found wanting do they steal?
those leaders and public office holders who collects money from recruits before employing them, pls do they steal?
stealing is a crime, corruption is a crime. I challenge u to any fora and panel to give u back up points that jonathan was right. am waiting for ur response.

(1) (Reply)

Rivers Governorship Tribunal LIVE Updates.for Yesterday 5th Oct / REPORT | Ekweremadu Under Pressure To Confirm Amaechi In Saraki’s Absence / Buhari Forego Efficiency For Favouritism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.