Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,065 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:25 AM

Mourinho: Resign? No Way! - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mourinho: Resign? No Way! (457 Views)

Rohr Vows To Resign In November If Nigeria Doesn't Win The World Cup Ticket / Amunike, Gaurdiola And Mourinho In The Same Picture. A Blast From The Past. / Oliseh: NFF Technical-Committee Members Resign En Masse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mourinho: Resign? No Way! by sucreblazing(m): 1:55pm On Oct 04, 2015
Chelsea were beaten by Southampton 3-1 on Saturday, their fourth defeat of the season, but the Portuguese maintains he has no intention of walking away from his post Jose Mourinho insists he will not walk away from Chelsea despite suffering another disastrous defeat on Saturday. The Premier League champions were beaten 3-1 by Southampton at Stamford Bridge, Ronald Koeman’s men consigning the Blues to their fourth loss of the season. Chelsea lost just three games all season as they won the league by eight points last in 2014-15 but Mourinho maintains that he remains confident in his own ability and insists he has no intention of resigning from his post. "No way I resign. No way. Why? Because Chelsea cannot have a better manager than me,” he told reporters at his post-match media conference. “There are many managers in the world that belong to my level but not better. Not better. So no chance I run away. Why? For two reasons. One, I have my professional pride and I know that I am very good at my job. Secondly because I like this club very much.” “If that's not the case then it could be different. In the accumulation of these situations I want the best for my club and the best for my club is for me to stay so I stay. When we were champions I say I will stay until the owner and board want me to leave.” Despite links with PSG, Mourinho also says that he will not leave Stamford Bridge to join another club, insisting “no club or financial offer can persuade me to leave”. “I'm going to stay until the owner and board say 'Jose it is enough',” he added. “I say that when I am champion, I say that when I am 16th or 17th in the table. So no chance I resign.”
Culled from goal.com

Cc:lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

OFFICIAL: Liverpool Name Ex-borussia Dortmund Boss Jurgen Klopp As New Manager / Kelechi Iheanacho Interview (video) / New Betting Site Wasere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.