Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,977 members, 7,806,854 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:24 AM

Omg!! These Actress Goess Nakked In Public And Uses Her P U$$y As Pulse (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omg!! These Actress Goess Nakked In Public And Uses Her P U$$y As Pulse (photos) (8163 Views)

Photos Of Bbnaija’s Cee-c At Pulse Office Today / Which Of These Actress Looks Good Without Makeup? / Nollywood Now Acting Nakked And Romantic Scenes Freely…end Time Thing. PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omg!! These Actress Goess Nakked In Public And Uses Her P U$$y As Pulse (photos) by helenajah: 2:42pm On Oct 04, 2015
Actress Bai Ling stepped out in Beverly Hills wearing a pair of microscopic ripped shorts and a flimsy crocheted vest. The 48-year-old posed for the paps in an alleyway before slipping her phone down her waistband to her private part and she wasn't even wearing undies MORE PICS >>> http://spicyblogz..com/2015/10/omg-these-actress-goess-nakked-in.html

Re: Omg!! These Actress Goess Nakked In Public And Uses Her P U$$y As Pulse (photos) by Nobody: 4:01pm On Oct 04, 2015
Op, did you say pusle?

2 Likes

Re: Omg!! These Actress Goess Nakked In Public And Uses Her P U$$y As Pulse (photos) by ikbnice(m): 6:13pm On Oct 04, 2015
she wants to feel it vibrating down there.

2 Likes

Re: Omg!! These Actress Goess Nakked In Public And Uses Her P U$$y As Pulse (photos) by hatux: 7:07pm On Oct 04, 2015
Pulseshocked....
Re: Omg!! These Actress Goess Nakked In Public And Uses Her P U$$y As Pulse (photos) by rosy4u(f): 7:40pm On Oct 04, 2015
Did u just say 48 yrs old shocked. shocked
Re: Omg!! These Actress Goess Nakked In Public And Uses Her P U$$y As Pulse (photos) by Jimmyduke: 8:08pm On Oct 04, 2015
She calld me nd i asked her to put it there do dt i can hear her well cheesy
Re: Omg!! These Actress Goess Nakked In Public And Uses Her P U$$y As Pulse (photos) by Ekugbeh(m): 11:27pm On Oct 04, 2015
rosy4u:
Did u just say 48 yrs old shocked. shocked
u surprised 2 c her D cups
Re: Omg!! These Actress Goess Nakked In Public And Uses Her P U$$y As Pulse (photos) by rosy4u(f): 7:17am On Oct 05, 2015
Ekugbeh:
u surprised 2 c her D cups

yes cry
Re: Omg!! These Actress Goess Nakked In Public And Uses Her P U$$y As Pulse (photos) by Ekugbeh(m): 12:40pm On Oct 06, 2015
rosy4u:

yes cry
imagin u hvin d cups @ such age. N ur hubby blyk *im gnna suck till grav
Re: Omg!! These Actress Goess Nakked In Public And Uses Her P U$$y As Pulse (photos) by ba7man(m): 3:09pm On Oct 06, 2015
She's reported to have the biggest nippl*s in Hollywood. lipsrsealed
Re: Omg!! These Actress Goess Nakked In Public And Uses Her P U$$y As Pulse (photos) by rosy4u(f): 3:28pm On Oct 06, 2015
Ekugbeh:
imagin u hvin d cups @ such age. N ur hubby blyk *im gnna suck till grav

hahahaaha ... I wish cheesy
Re: Omg!! These Actress Goess Nakked In Public And Uses Her P U$$y As Pulse (photos) by Ekugbeh(m): 7:17pm On Oct 06, 2015
rosy4u:

can ah PM u
Re: Omg!! These Actress Goess Nakked In Public And Uses Her P U$$y As Pulse (photos) by Ekugbeh(m): 7:36pm On Oct 06, 2015
rosy4u:

n u b lyk dun stap
Re: Omg!! These Actress Goess Nakked In Public And Uses Her P U$$y As Pulse (photos) by Ryda(m): 8:11pm On Oct 06, 2015
helenajah:
Actress Bai Ling stepped out in Beverly Hills wearing a pair of microscopic ripped shorts and a flimsy crocheted vest. The 48-year-old posed for the paps in an alleyway before slipping her phone down her waistband to her private part and she wasn't even wearing undies MORE PICS >>> http://spicyblogz..com/2015/10/omg-these-actress-goess-nakked-in.html

Purse or Phone
why are u this confused nd u were so eager to open a thread

(1) (Reply)

Omg Can You Explain What This Girl Is Wearing On Her Birthday At Quilox Club / Photos From Former Child Actor, Regina Daniels’ 15th Birthday Bash / 'I Just Gave Chioma The Cucumber In The Shower' – Davido Brags

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.