Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,910 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:02 AM

Lol Caption This Photo Of Patience Jonathan And Rotimi Amaechi! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lol Caption This Photo Of Patience Jonathan And Rotimi Amaechi! (55893 Views)

Osekola Obaze And Rotimi Akeredolu Resemblance Is Striking (Photos) / Solomon Dalung And Rotimi Amaechi Laughing Out Loud / Senator Kwankwaso And Rotimi Amaechi: Caption Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lol Caption This Photo Of Patience Jonathan And Rotimi Amaechi! by Nobody: 3:40pm On Oct 04, 2015

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lol Caption This Photo Of Patience Jonathan And Rotimi Amaechi! by olawalepopoola: 3:43pm On Oct 04, 2015
He be like...

I go soon show them who I be! The lion of Ikwerre

86 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lol Caption This Photo Of Patience Jonathan And Rotimi Amaechi! by vedaxcool(m): 3:44pm On Oct 04, 2015
Patience: yeye man wey derive my hubby from hassle rock

Ameachi: wetin consign lepa with baggy trousers abeg face front

192 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Lol Caption This Photo Of Patience Jonathan And Rotimi Amaechi! by Nobody: 3:51pm On Oct 04, 2015
grin

Wicked

1 Like

Re: Lol Caption This Photo Of Patience Jonathan And Rotimi Amaechi! by SUGARBEE(f): 3:53pm On Oct 04, 2015
Patience be like: if I had known, I would have married Amaechi

119 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lol Caption This Photo Of Patience Jonathan And Rotimi Amaechi! by sayemma: 3:57pm On Oct 04, 2015
Friend today can be your enemy tomorrow
Yungwizzzy:
[img]http://4.bp..com/-J48B4x_bMgY/Vg9yhFKFsfI/AAAAAAACybk/4a0TcLjPLIg/s1600/unnamed%2B%25283%2529.jpg[/img]

grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lol Caption This Photo Of Patience Jonathan And Rotimi Amaechi! by donholy28(m): 4:27pm On Oct 04, 2015
Patience;God will killings you today,u dey insult my fellow husband
Amaechi: Baba God abeg no allow dix woman grammar kill me now o..buhari never release ministers supplementary list o

85 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lol Caption This Photo Of Patience Jonathan And Rotimi Amaechi! by killercute16(m): 5:04pm On Oct 04, 2015
Two stupi.d people

5 Likes

Re: Lol Caption This Photo Of Patience Jonathan And Rotimi Amaechi! by Aminat508(f): 5:04pm On Oct 04, 2015
grin grin
Re: Lol Caption This Photo Of Patience Jonathan And Rotimi Amaechi! by emmanuelcrawler(m): 5:04pm On Oct 04, 2015
J
Re: Lol Caption This Photo Of Patience Jonathan And Rotimi Amaechi! by killercute16(m): 5:04pm On Oct 04, 2015
Waste of space
Re: Lol Caption This Photo Of Patience Jonathan And Rotimi Amaechi! by warrior01: 5:04pm On Oct 04, 2015
Amaechi looks scared as he is being reprimanded by mama peace. Respect ma

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lol Caption This Photo Of Patience Jonathan And Rotimi Amaechi! by loomer: 5:04pm On Oct 04, 2015
See how amechi bone

3 Likes

Re: Lol Caption This Photo Of Patience Jonathan And Rotimi Amaechi! by Vock(m): 5:04pm On Oct 04, 2015
Patience be like This governors ain't loyal
Amaechi be like -Abeg no use your grammatical blunders cause headache for my head

14 Likes

Re: Lol Caption This Photo Of Patience Jonathan And Rotimi Amaechi! by psychologist(m): 5:04pm On Oct 04, 2015
Hh

81 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lol Caption This Photo Of Patience Jonathan And Rotimi Amaechi! by Republlican(f): 5:05pm On Oct 04, 2015
Patience; this ijiat man who invited you

Amaechi; madam I no send wetin you they yan.

5 Likes

Re: Lol Caption This Photo Of Patience Jonathan And Rotimi Amaechi! by Omotayor123(f): 5:05pm On Oct 04, 2015
Amechi : Madam I know send you ooooo.

Patience : Chai!!... Ok. Kwantinue, DiarisGod! tongue tongue

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lol Caption This Photo Of Patience Jonathan And Rotimi Amaechi! by peterkul(m): 5:05pm On Oct 04, 2015
Suspicious looking
Re: Lol Caption This Photo Of Patience Jonathan And Rotimi Amaechi! by jmoore(m): 5:05pm On Oct 04, 2015
Mama peace be like ' look at this Judas'.

3 Likes

Re: Lol Caption This Photo Of Patience Jonathan And Rotimi Amaechi! by ellabooz(f): 5:05pm On Oct 04, 2015
Amechi be like: madam look me from now till next 4 years,you no fit do me anything.

Mama peace be like: E no go better 4 you.

24 Likes

Re: Lol Caption This Photo Of Patience Jonathan And Rotimi Amaechi! by veeberry(m): 5:05pm On Oct 04, 2015
Hate.................
Re: Lol Caption This Photo Of Patience Jonathan And Rotimi Amaechi! by fratermathy(m): 5:05pm On Oct 04, 2015
Patience Jonathan be like:
Amaechi my childrens, I am not happying with you. Look at me and tell me that you didn't stole money.

Amaechi thinks:
Infact your English sef de make your face scare me. Make I look another place before people say na me de teach you bad English.

34 Likes

Re: Lol Caption This Photo Of Patience Jonathan And Rotimi Amaechi! by bankyblue(m): 5:05pm On Oct 04, 2015
Them go soon poison themselves
Re: Lol Caption This Photo Of Patience Jonathan And Rotimi Amaechi! by damton(m): 5:06pm On Oct 04, 2015
amaechi: I Don talk my own. na Apc I dey do. if you like go hug transformer.

9 Likes

Re: Lol Caption This Photo Of Patience Jonathan And Rotimi Amaechi! by ShakurM(m): 5:06pm On Oct 04, 2015
PATIENCE : Amaechi, fear God! Upon what my husband did 4 u, is this life, Ehn? Is it not you I'm talking to . I leave you to God

AMAECHU : make I look you turn clueless like somebody we know, no be me and you!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lol Caption This Photo Of Patience Jonathan And Rotimi Amaechi! by opeugo1: 5:06pm On Oct 04, 2015
Good....

Re: Lol Caption This Photo Of Patience Jonathan And Rotimi Amaechi! by Panshow(m): 5:06pm On Oct 04, 2015
Akara Woman and Akara eaters

1 Like

Re: Lol Caption This Photo Of Patience Jonathan And Rotimi Amaechi! by M4gunners: 5:07pm On Oct 04, 2015
Mama p:Be like Amaechi so you have not see me abi?
Amaechi :Be like madam i dey watch arsenal and united match wait first.

14 Likes

Re: Lol Caption This Photo Of Patience Jonathan And Rotimi Amaechi! by BALLOSKI: 5:07pm On Oct 04, 2015
angry

Patience: politically, look at the future problem of my husband. Na dis man go help dem to tear umbllera

Amaechi: your husband is a future national clueless president that it will demand i help send him to otuoke.

4 Likes

Re: Lol Caption This Photo Of Patience Jonathan And Rotimi Amaechi! by ngmgeek(m): 5:07pm On Oct 04, 2015
Patience: They call themselves your brother when they want something. See him face

Amaechi: See who we had as our first lady. Even to sit like a woman be wahala. Nonsense!

12 Likes

Re: Lol Caption This Photo Of Patience Jonathan And Rotimi Amaechi! by strawb(f): 5:08pm On Oct 04, 2015
Okk

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adamu: Biafra Map Less Than Half Of Borno, Nnamdi Kanu To Burn That Small Region / Ever Changing Face Of Awka The Capital Of Anambra State / Saraki Leads Senators To Ekweremadu’s Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.