Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,024 members, 7,807,012 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:35 AM

Lol Caption This Photo Of Patience Jonathan And Rotimi Amaechi! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lol Caption This Photo Of Patience Jonathan And Rotimi Amaechi! (55897 Views)

Osekola Obaze And Rotimi Akeredolu Resemblance Is Striking (Photos) / Solomon Dalung And Rotimi Amaechi Laughing Out Loud / Senator Kwankwaso And Rotimi Amaechi: Caption Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lol Caption This Photo Of Patience Jonathan And Rotimi Amaechi! by fawaz050(m): 6:32pm On Oct 04, 2015
Patience be like stupid man u join force wit APC commot my husband c him hat like my fellow husband own
Amaechi be like wetin consyn me n u abeg serve me rice make I dey go

1 Like

Re: Lol Caption This Photo Of Patience Jonathan And Rotimi Amaechi! by patostation(m): 7:04pm On Oct 04, 2015
O-Y-O! On your own!
Re: Lol Caption This Photo Of Patience Jonathan And Rotimi Amaechi! by Rotimi47: 7:05pm On Oct 04, 2015
SUGARBEE:
Patience be like: if I had known, I would have married Amaechi
You're wicked grin
Re: Lol Caption This Photo Of Patience Jonathan And Rotimi Amaechi! by morbeta(m): 7:16pm On Oct 04, 2015
Mama P: Anuofia!!!
Amaechi: Back to sender!!!

2 Likes

Re: Lol Caption This Photo Of Patience Jonathan And Rotimi Amaechi! by teeghurl(f): 7:17pm On Oct 04, 2015
ellabooz:
Amechi be like: madam look me from now till next 4 years,you no fit do me anything.

Mama peace be like: E no go better 4 you.
grin ;Dso funny
Re: Lol Caption This Photo Of Patience Jonathan And Rotimi Amaechi! by sukky33(m): 7:19pm On Oct 04, 2015
Ameachi: make I no look her face, because she go soon talk say I resemble Judas....
Mama P: hmmmmmmm, so them tell you say na me dey nominate minister for the brainless abi, make you go beg Wike oo
Re: Lol Caption This Photo Of Patience Jonathan And Rotimi Amaechi! by konny1(m): 7:27pm On Oct 04, 2015
Re: Lol Caption This Photo Of Patience Jonathan And Rotimi Amaechi! by sultaan(m): 8:30pm On Oct 04, 2015
Man on one side boys on the other side.

Grown up looking at the kiddies section.

The man should never had been in that situation where he has to "share a couch" with some boys.

I dn't care what kind of ambush patience laid his people should not have let him walk into such a room especially when they know their relationship.

She is not an official he has to meet at her discretion
Re: Lol Caption This Photo Of Patience Jonathan And Rotimi Amaechi! by oviejnr(m): 8:33pm On Oct 04, 2015
All I see is hatred and a man that doesn't give a bleep grin grin
Re: Lol Caption This Photo Of Patience Jonathan And Rotimi Amaechi! by pomsky: 8:42pm On Oct 04, 2015
psychologist:
Hh

[size=20pt].......hi, the air in the peanut bag is designed that way to keep the contents from being pressed so as to avoid breaking the coating made around the peanut. Without the air in the bag, the peanuts will be crushed!
Hope ur campaign will cease now![/size]
Re: Lol Caption This Photo Of Patience Jonathan And Rotimi Amaechi! by shenisaac(m): 8:54pm On Oct 04, 2015
Lolz

Re: Lol Caption This Photo Of Patience Jonathan And Rotimi Amaechi! by psychologist(m): 9:02pm On Oct 04, 2015
pomsky:

[size=20pt].......hi, the air in the peanut bag is designed that way to keep the contents from being pressed so as to avoid breaking the coating made around the peanut. Without the air in the bag, the peanuts will be crushed!
Hope ur campaign will cease now![/size]
angry grin
Re: Lol Caption This Photo Of Patience Jonathan And Rotimi Amaechi! by OnlineTeacher: 9:20pm On Oct 04, 2015
Hmmmm.......
Re: Lol Caption This Photo Of Patience Jonathan And Rotimi Amaechi! by ibkay4real: 9:45pm On Oct 04, 2015
Patience looks like this nollywood actress No network
Re: Lol Caption This Photo Of Patience Jonathan And Rotimi Amaechi! by DjAduba(m): 10:26pm On Oct 04, 2015
sayemma:
Friend today can be your enemy tomorrow
There is God ooo
Re: Lol Caption This Photo Of Patience Jonathan And Rotimi Amaechi! by Concepcion9ja(m): 10:35pm On Oct 04, 2015
Mama Piss: chai God go punish this Amaechi, shey after you don help those APC pursue us go back village you go stop to dey occupy my mind.
Amaechi: abeg make i look away sharp sharp before she infect me with cluelessness.
Re: Lol Caption This Photo Of Patience Jonathan And Rotimi Amaechi! by ahamonyeka(m): 10:49pm On Oct 04, 2015
Patient be like....see him face like monkey.
Re: Lol Caption This Photo Of Patience Jonathan And Rotimi Amaechi! by cytellProperty: 11:02pm On Oct 04, 2015
Why you dey look for trouble?
Yungwizzzy:
[img]http://4.bp..com/-J48B4x_bMgY/Vg9yhFKFsfI/AAAAAAACybk/4a0TcLjPLIg/s1600/unnamed%2B%25283%2529.jpg[/img]

grin grin
Re: Lol Caption This Photo Of Patience Jonathan And Rotimi Amaechi! by Topman0001(m): 11:16pm On Oct 04, 2015
the sitting arrangement be like village meeting.
patient: yu this yeye man, na u pursue my husband for asso rock.
Ameichi: abeg talk wettin u wan talk, I get better thing to do
Re: Lol Caption This Photo Of Patience Jonathan And Rotimi Amaechi! by mindtricks: 2:12am On Oct 05, 2015
Yungwizzzy:
[img]http://4.bp..com/-J48B4x_bMgY/Vg9yhFKFsfI/AAAAAAACybk/4a0TcLjPLIg/s1600/unnamed%2B%25283%2529.jpg[/img]

grin grin

Na only u waka come, there is God oo.
Re: Lol Caption This Photo Of Patience Jonathan And Rotimi Amaechi! by ministeriallist: 7:31am On Oct 05, 2015
Patience dey look Ameachi like "shebi na Rivers. We go know who be who".
Re: Lol Caption This Photo Of Patience Jonathan And Rotimi Amaechi! by Nobody: 9:38am On Oct 05, 2015
Amaechi: Jega come back from ur break lah, just 1 state is left. Mama Peace: Dis man na winch oo shocked
Re: Lol Caption This Photo Of Patience Jonathan And Rotimi Amaechi! by sammaking(m): 10:41am On Oct 05, 2015
PATIENCE: wetin this one seff dey do for hia, see im face like yeye dey smell

AMEACHI: ntooo if e pain you, go back to Aso rock. first lady my yannsh.
Re: Lol Caption This Photo Of Patience Jonathan And Rotimi Amaechi! by Topman0001(m): 12:22pm On Oct 05, 2015
prideofscience:
Hilarious grin u spoke my mind

If truely he spoke ur mind, omo ur mind dirty o.
Abi na the colour b that. brown heart

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP Abuja Protest Ends Abruptly As Members Escape Death / #TrashChallenge: See What Youths In Ibadan Did At Agodi Gate - Photos / Saraki Leads Senators To Ekweremadu’s Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.