Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,872 members, 7,806,487 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:11 PM

I Had A Dream About The Rapture, Glorious And Gory Sight - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Had A Dream About The Rapture, Glorious And Gory Sight (1671 Views)

Difference Between The Rapture And The Second Coming / Lady Dies After Man Reveals To Her On Facebook That He Had A Dream She Will Die / Tanker Burns Everything In Sight Except The Car Of A Man From Winners Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Had A Dream About The Rapture, Glorious And Gory Sight by Samneer: 4:40pm On Oct 04, 2015
Hello, everyone. Trust you good. I had a terrible dream the night before. It was so terrifying that I was panting and sweating so bad, despite the fact that it was a cold night. Before I proceed, I would like to point out that, I am a Christian and I have my background rooted in the Word of God. I also believe that I am living in the holiness path and I have been justified and save from all my sins I used to believe I am holy enough to make it to heaven wholly. All this never changed about me, not until the night before when I had this dream.

I closed late at work on Thursday, and I was having the thought of calling a lady that was my in secondary school (we got connected back again after 8 years). The night was cold, and I went to sleep. It was about morning and I could feel the morning breeze entering through my sliding window. I drifted into this dream. I was in what I could describe as a bar with a lady (if I am right). I was the first to hear an emerging erupting sound). It was like an earthquake coming to play gradually. The ground shook, and the building (not really a building as it looked like an open house, still enclosed at the same time) shook. Then I heard a very loud blast, like an atomic bombardment. What came to my mind was not what I would ordinarily on a normal day have thought of. My inner mind awakened, and I told the lady beside me “IT IS THE RAPTURE”

I went to peep outside of what looked like a window. I looked and it was a glorious site yet a frightening one for me. All the outside were covered in clouds (bright white clouds) and I saw people flying (not with wings) into the sky. They were many, but not as those who were looking up into the sky. At a point, they were like tiny flies gradually fading out of sight.

The lady that was standing beside me, broke down in tears, and she said “IS THIS IT?” Then, it dawned on me, like as if something have just being lifted off of me- that I have just missed the rapture of the saint, the trumpet had been blown and I never heard it, now they are all gone.

The next I knew, were fire erupting from nowhere, burning houses, people crying in pains, blood, flesh and what looked like a bar was now an open field, I was observing as if I was not part of the event, but I could feel my presence there. People were running helter skelter. Tornadoes, as if bomb falling from the sky, noises of people crying for help and so many things I can’t explain. It was terrible and a gory sight to behold, but I was made to see it all.
Brethren, please the rapture of the saint is at hand, I later heard a voice in my head

Jesus is coming soon, very soon. The word soon kept echoing, even till now I can’t get it out of my head.
SOON SOON
I am not going to quote any Bible passages for you, but I want you to know that the RAPTURE IS REAL AND IMINNENT!
Saints! Please be prepared!
SOON SOON SOON SOON!

7 Likes 10 Shares

Re: I Had A Dream About The Rapture, Glorious And Gory Sight by DjAndroid: 4:48pm On Oct 04, 2015
THOUGH I DIDNT READ UR POST BUT IT IS REAL. VERY SOON TIME WILL BE NO MORE. THIS IS INJURY TIME, WE ARE ALL ROUNDING OFF. I HAVE TAKEN A DECISION!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Had A Dream About The Rapture, Glorious And Gory Sight by kolajamesjnr(m): 5:10pm On Oct 04, 2015
@Op go home u r drunk tongue

4 Likes

Re: I Had A Dream About The Rapture, Glorious And Gory Sight by pastorwilly(m): 6:52pm On Oct 04, 2015
Yah the rapture is at hand,please now is the time for us to prepare for this "glorius epcho coming event" that will happen once and for all

Truely he is coming at RAPTURE,but how PREPARED re YOU?
Re: I Had A Dream About The Rapture, Glorious And Gory Sight by johnstin(m): 7:17pm On Oct 04, 2015
The only goal I have in life now is to make the rapture.
Nothing else matters to me anymore.
I sincerely pray I would be prepared when the trumpet sounds. It can happen any moment from now.
The anti-christ's reign will be beyond brutal.
Some very violent demons locked in hell are just waiting for the rapture to occur so that they can invade the earth and brutalize humans left behind.

But the sad reality is that only a few will make it.
I want to be part of the few.
JESUS Christ, our Lord and Saviour, said it will be like noah's time, when just a few were saved.

Being a true christain these days is hard, it takes the special grace of GOD.
But I want to endure till the end. I pray everyone reading this will make the rapture.
Not making the rapture is not an option.

4 Likes

Re: I Had A Dream About The Rapture, Glorious And Gory Sight by ccollins(m): 7:42pm On Oct 04, 2015
johnstin:
The only goal I have in life now is to make the rapture.
Nothing else matters to me anymore.
I sincerely pray I would be prepared when the trumpet sounds. It can happen any moment from now.
The anti-christ's reign will be beyond brutal.
Some very violent demons locked in hell are just waiting for the rapture to occur so that they can invade the earth and brutalize humans left behind.

But the sad reality is that only a few will make it.
JESUS Christ, our Lord and Saviour, said it will be like noah's time, when just a few were saved.

Being a true christain these days is hard, it takes the special grace of GOD.
But I want to endure till the end. I pray everyone reading this will make the rapture.
Not making the rapture is not an option.
submitting daily to God.. the vision of rapture.. I want to make it and in humility looking to Christ.. pray God help us to grow stronger in faith.. whether rapture happens or not in our lifetime on earth. we are just pilgrims here on earth.. in past I walked in passions of flesh.. I was Football fan but now am a fan of Christ Jesus.. if any kill or persecute me..let it be.. I read news and all but let's always circus on God no matter what happens in Nigeria.. whether bad or good.. knowing,we are citizens of Heaven.. if you are a rich Christians. give excessively to poor and orphans.. if you have children.. train them in fear of God Nd let it be whatever u have as savings was to help your family and the poor outside.. seek the face of God always.. closer to God, the closed you hear from the Holy spirit
Re: I Had A Dream About The Rapture, Glorious And Gory Sight by cooluc(f): 7:11pm On Oct 06, 2015
Samneer:
Hello, everyone. Trust you good. I had a terrible dream the night before. It was so terrifying that I was panting and sweating so bad, despite the fact that it was a cold night. Before I proceed, I would like to point out that, I am a Christian and I have my background rooted in the Word of God. I also believe that I am living in the holiness path and I have been justified and save from all my sins I used to believe I am holy enough to make it to heaven wholly. All this never changed about me, not until the night before when I had this dream.

I closed late at work on Thursday, and I was having the thought of calling a lady that was my in secondary school (we got connected back again after 8 years). The night was cold, and I went to sleep. It was about morning and I could feel the morning breeze entering through my sliding window. I drifted into this dream. I was in what I could describe as a bar with a lady (if I am right). I was the first to hear an emerging erupting sound). It was like an earthquake coming to play gradually. The ground shook, and the building (not really a building as it looked like an open house, still enclosed at the same time) shook. Then I heard a very loud blast, like an atomic bombardment. What came to my mind was not what I would ordinarily on a normal day have thought of. My inner mind awakened, and I told the lady beside me “IT IS THE RAPTURE”

I went to peep outside of what looked like a window. I looked and it was a glorious site yet a frightening one for me. All the outside were covered in clouds (bright white clouds) and I saw people flying (not with wings) into the sky. They were many, but not as those who were looking up into the sky. At a point, they were like tiny flies gradually fading out of sight.

The lady that was standing beside me, broke down in tears, and she said “IS THIS IT?” Then, it dawned on me, like as if something have just being lifted off of me- that I have just missed the rapture of the saint, the trumpet had been blown and I never heard it, now they are all gone.

The next I knew, were fire erupting from nowhere, burning houses, people crying in pains, blood, flesh and what looked like a bar was now an open field, I was observing as if I was not part of the event, but I could feel my presence there. People were running helter skelter. Tornadoes, as if bomb falling from the sky, noises of people crying for help and so many things I can’t explain. It was terrible and a gory sight to behold, but I was made to see it all.
Brethren, please the rapture of the saint is at hand, I later heard a voice in my head

Jesus is coming soon, very soon. The word soon kept echoing, even till now I can’t get it out of my head.
SOON SOON
I am not going to quote any Bible passages for you, but I want you to know that the RAPTURE IS REAL AND IMINNENT!
SOON SOON SOON SOON!

Is indeed very close all the signs have been made manifest...just for the trumpet to be blown....God save us all from damnation that is eternal. Amen
Re: I Had A Dream About The Rapture, Glorious And Gory Sight by Chizzled06(m): 7:34am On Oct 07, 2015
I dreamt of a poly-theistic world, where people only spoke about religion in reference to how ludicrous the ideology was.

4 Likes

Re: I Had A Dream About The Rapture, Glorious And Gory Sight by LEXYCOM: 5:46pm On Oct 07, 2015
I need grace to stay holy and rapturable
Re: I Had A Dream About The Rapture, Glorious And Gory Sight by TrajansKong: 6:28pm On Oct 07, 2015
johnstin:
The only goal I have in life now is to make the rapture...Some very violent demons locked in hell are just waiting for the rapture to occur so that they can invade the earth and brutalize humans left behind.But the sad reality is that only a few will make it.

But are you truly worthy to be raptured? If so, prepare for an eternity of joy!! You shall dance as you have never danced before. Thus, endlessly...

Re: I Had A Dream About The Rapture, Glorious And Gory Sight by Goldp5988(f): 5:23am On Aug 04, 2020
Samneer:

SOON SOON
SOON SOON SOON SOON!

Come soon Lord.
Re: I Had A Dream About The Rapture, Glorious And Gory Sight by Kobojunkie: 5:38am On Aug 04, 2020
Goldp5988:
Come soon Lord.
He is not coming in your lifetime though. Jesus Christ is not going to return within the next 98 years, so you better get to living and living every moment for Jesus Christ so you can, when you take your final breath, be sure you live an existence worthy of His follower... Because if you do not first become worthy of being His follower, all bets are off. undecided

1 Like

Re: I Had A Dream About The Rapture, Glorious And Gory Sight by 0temSapien: 8:25am On Aug 04, 2020
You are capable of dreaming of whatever you believe in. You are not the first and will not be the last to dream of rapture.

1 Like

Re: I Had A Dream About The Rapture, Glorious And Gory Sight by Kobojunkie: 2:32am On Aug 08, 2020

Deuteronomy 13 vs 15-20
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. “A prophet or someone who explains dreams might come to you and tell you that they will show you a sign or a miracle.
2. And the sign or miracle they told you about might come true. Then they might ask you to follow other gods (gods you don’t know) and say to you, ‘Let’s serve these gods!’
3. Don’t listen to them, because the Lord your God is testing you. He wants to know if you love him with all your heart and all your soul.
4. You must follow the Lord your God. Respect him. Obey his commands and do what he tells you. Serve the Lord your God, and never leave him.
5. Also, you must kill that prophet or person who explains dreams, because they told you to turn against the Lord your God. And it was the Lord your God who brought you out of the land of Egypt, where you were slaves. They tried to pull you away from the life he commanded you to live, so you must kill them to remove this evil from your people.

(1) (Reply)

#esuisnotsatan: Èṣù Is Not Satan Or Devil – Spread The Word (video) / Importance Of Women Education In Islam / Segregation In The Church... Christians Let's Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.