Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,426 members, 7,808,526 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:03 PM

You Too Can Raise A Capital To Start Your Dream Business. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / You Too Can Raise A Capital To Start Your Dream Business. (8486 Views)

. / My Binary Trading Journey With A Capital Of $50 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Too Can Raise A Capital To Start Your Dream Business. by Nobody: 5:01pm On Oct 04, 2015
If you are interested in a business you can do with 2500 without interfering with your job or other business.

Drop your email address or whatsapp 0817 879 0065 and I'll send you all the details.

Serious minded people only.
Please note that you do not pay or give anything to me or anyone.

Modified

If u are Govt worker check this out.
Divide your salary by 30, i.e. the number of days in a month and see the funny thing about your salary plan.

E.g 30,000 / 30 = 1000
Less than ur daily utility bills put together

60,000 / 30 = 2000
Less than amount being gained by an average hawker in the city.

72,000 / 30 = 2400
Less than the amount earned daily by an average driver in the city and some villages.

120,000 / 30 = 4000
Less than the daily amount earn by a keke napep, taxi, and a tipper car driver.

And when there is an issue in the family that requires financial assistance, the driver, hawkers and the rest are looking up to u.

If u are a national corp member u don't need to be told.
19,800 / 30 = 660

I hope u know the pure water seller probably makes more money than u each day.

We shouldn't end at satisfactions from these earnings.

We should be more proactive, create room for more income and strive to aim higher.

Dream bigger and enjoy financial freedom.

Drop your email address or whatsapp 0817 879 0065 and I'll send you all the details.
Re: You Too Can Raise A Capital To Start Your Dream Business. by Nobody: 5:14pm On Oct 04, 2015
Building a wealth system gives u the confidence that u can enjoy a good lifestyle while young without being dubious.

Check out the billionaires u adore, the dangotes and the likes...

They are not super-smart. They just understand the simple power of systems...

Stopped disturbing God for money...

He has blessed me with opportunities, He won't do the work for me.

Think GLC.
Re: You Too Can Raise A Capital To Start Your Dream Business. by Nobody: 5:16pm On Oct 04, 2015
Mark Zuckerberg invited 5 people to his Harvard dorm room 12 years ago to discuss a business
opportunity - Facebook.

Only 2 people showed up and they got in.

Today those two people are billionaires: Dustin Moskovitz $6.5 Billion and Eduardo Saverin $3.4 
Billion. 

I wonder what the other three are doing...? 

The most costly thing we can own is a closed mind....

OPEN UR MIND TO OPPORTUNITIES.

THINK GLC!

1 Like

Re: You Too Can Raise A Capital To Start Your Dream Business. by Nobody: 5:47pm On Oct 04, 2015
Do you know that in GLC Fund Cooperative club, just -

With 2,500 you can raise 30k

With 12k you can raise 400k

And

With 56k you can raise 1m.

And it is not a loan.
It is not an investment
It is not a grant.

Thru crowd funding.

Think GLC
Re: You Too Can Raise A Capital To Start Your Dream Business. by SamjohnnyB(m): 6:15pm On Oct 04, 2015
Can You pls explain the process better sir?

1 Like

Re: You Too Can Raise A Capital To Start Your Dream Business. by Nobody: 6:26pm On Oct 04, 2015
SamjohnnyB:

An Expose`e on India economy

Do you know.... or maybe you don't even know.

And if you know, have you ever asked yourself why -

Startups, young entrepreneurs and SMEs do not patronize banks or financial institutions in India to meet their financial needs

Is it that there are no banks in India? No. Infact they are plenty.

Is that they are not bouyant or maybe they are not financially capable? No in fact even though India is grouped among developing world countries, they are still better economically than Nigeria. Even with their population of billion.

Is it that the bank's interest rates and charges are high? No. In fact to lure people to come borrow Money from them banks are in competition to reduce interest and charges so that people can choose them when they want to borrow.

Is it about government policy on financial matters not favourable? No. Intact the govt want more people to patronize banks so that they can collect more taxes both the businesses of the people and the banks. In essense good policies are implemented.

Mind you am not saying they do not patronize the bank attal. No. But am talking about the traffic. In comparison to Nigeria

So why. Why and why.

Why the low traffic?

Why the low turnout in Credits & Loans depts of banks.

The Indian have come to the understanding of the power of their billion population

They have come to the knowledge of the power of little token, synergy and leveraging.

They have gotten the wisdom of living a financially stress free life.

Now are all Indians rich? No. But those that have come to the knowledge of the truth, those that have the packaging and those that do not despair the result of little beginning are.

So what is the secret?

Crowd funding Concept.

Just Pure crowd funding. This is the only method of raising capital, funds or money without -
+ account opening
+ statement of account
+ interest rate
+ collateral
+ guarantor

This is what GLC has bought to Nigeria.

We have seen and heard of crowd funding concept , even on some threads on Nairaland.

But GLC has brought the practical process, demonstration, manifestation and the result to the populace.

Financial solution has never got easier.

Think GLC.
Re: You Too Can Raise A Capital To Start Your Dream Business. by Nobody: 6:41pm On Oct 04, 2015
Two important management lessons to learn from a 500 Naira note.

1. It happened some time ago but .
I was in an audience listening to a motivational speaker.

The speaker got out his wallet & pulled out a 500 Naira note. Holding it up, he asked, "Who wants this 500 naira note?"

Lots of hands went up. Including mine. A slow chorus began to build as people began to shout "Me!" "Me!" I began to
wonder who the lucky one would be who the speaker would choose. And I also secretly wondered (and I am sure others did too ) why he would simply give away 500 naira.

Even as the shouts of "I want it" grew louder, I noticed a young woman running down the aisle. She ran up onto the stage, went up to the speaker, and grabbed the five 500 naira note from his hand. "Well done, young lady," said the speaker into the microphone.

The speaker simply say "Most of us just sit and wait for good things to happen. That's of no use. You've got to make things happen. Make a move"
'Simply thinking about doing something is of no use and not gud enough'. Our lives are like that. We all see opportunities around us. We all want the good things. But the problem is we don't take action.

We all want the 500 naira notes on offer. But we don't make the move. We look at it longingly. Get up, and do something about it. Don't worry about what other people might think.
Take action.

2. later, the speaker got another 500 naira note and held it up for all to see, I thought I knew what's up. But he just
asked a simple question. "How much is this worth?" "Five Hundred naira!" the crowd yelled in unison. "Right," said the speaker. He then took the note and
crumpled it into a ball and asked "How much is it worth now?"

"Five Hundred naira!" screamed the audience. He then threw the note on the ground, stamped all over it
and picked up the note and asked one more time: "And how much is it worth now?" "Five Hundred naira!" was the response. "I want you to remember this," said the speaker. "Just because someone crumples it, or stamps on it, the value of the note does not diminish. We should all be like the 500 naira note.."

Just because someone/some people reject your biz doesn't change its worth, or your worth, one bit!
Don't allow your self-worth to diminish because someone says something nasty -- or rejects your biz -- IT IS NOT ABOUT YOU; it only shows d person needs to grow, to maturity
Never let your self-worth diminish.

9 Likes

Re: You Too Can Raise A Capital To Start Your Dream Business. by Nobody: 6:47pm On Oct 04, 2015
SamjohnnyB:

Nothing much. And very simple.
Its the same requirement for crowd funding process all over the world.
Re: You Too Can Raise A Capital To Start Your Dream Business. by SamjohnnyB(m): 6:50pm On Oct 04, 2015
captainboris:

Nothing much. And very simple.
Its the same requirement for crowd funding process all over the world.

Join me on Whatsapp to discuss.
+2348178790065
Bbm pin: 266715CB

Can't you explain here sir?
is it a secret thing?

1 Like

Re: You Too Can Raise A Capital To Start Your Dream Business. by Nobody: 7:49pm On Oct 04, 2015
SamjohnnyB:

Can't you explain here sir?
is it a secret thing?

There is nothing secret about GLC sir.

Drop your email address here to get more info for free!

Feel free to ask any question here afterwards. Cheers!

1 Like

Re: You Too Can Raise A Capital To Start Your Dream Business. by Nobody: 8:03pm On Oct 04, 2015
jaymz,
albash,
sani,
enigma...

Welcome on board!!
Re: You Too Can Raise A Capital To Start Your Dream Business. by sthugo: 8:05pm On Oct 04, 2015
He ask the same question twice you are just meandering @op

Get it cleared here if you believe what you are into is worth it and genuine.

1 Like

Re: You Too Can Raise A Capital To Start Your Dream Business. by REDDEVILS1(m): 8:07pm On Oct 04, 2015
I dey smell Ponzi scheme.

1 Like

Re: You Too Can Raise A Capital To Start Your Dream Business. by Nobody: 5:32pm On Oct 05, 2015
Mark Zuckerberg invited 5 people to his Harvard dorm room 12 years ago to discuss a business
opportunity - Facebook.

Today those two people are billionaires: Dustin Moskovitz $6.5 Billion and Eduardo Saverin $3.4 
Billion. 

I wonder what the other three are doing...? (Food for thought)

BITTER TRUTH:
GLC is not for everyone.
You are not doing me a favor by accepting the gospel according to GLC.
After all u going are the one who is going to get paid!

Like I said earlier, d choice is yours!
I've received lots of emails from fellow N'Landers who showed interest and I've sent them free materials about how earn big on GLC.

...And for those of u doubting thomas(es), I suggest u keep an eye on this thread for negative comments (if there will be any) from these "bold" N'landers who have heed to this clarion call!

"If you don't take (calculated) risk, you will always work for someone who does" Anonymous

Think GLC!
Re: You Too Can Raise A Capital To Start Your Dream Business. by Nobody: 5:36pm On Oct 05, 2015
REDDEVILS1:
I dey smell Ponzi scheme.

All I know is dt u can't smell better than a dog. Lol
Smelling is allowed sha.
Re: You Too Can Raise A Capital To Start Your Dream Business. by Nobody: 5:43pm On Oct 05, 2015
sthugo:
He ask the same question twice you are just meandering @op

Get it cleared here if you believe what you are into is worth it and genuine.

...and I've ans'd him twice too.
May be u can teach me how to upload slides (size: 13MB) on NL and I'll upload it here for everyone to download!
Re: You Too Can Raise A Capital To Start Your Dream Business. by Nobody: 5:47pm On Oct 05, 2015
Keep the messages rolling guys!
No time to check time!!
Re: You Too Can Raise A Capital To Start Your Dream Business. by Nobody: 6:43pm On Oct 05, 2015
I've sent emails to everyone who requested for the free materials.

You can start earning now. Cheers!!
Re: You Too Can Raise A Capital To Start Your Dream Business. by naijafury: 8:50pm On Oct 05, 2015
Malamdogo@gmail.com
Re: You Too Can Raise A Capital To Start Your Dream Business. by edonnta: 9:09pm On Oct 05, 2015
Heritagestores71@gmail.com
Re: You Too Can Raise A Capital To Start Your Dream Business. by Nobody: 3:47am On Oct 06, 2015
heetmedia@gmail.com
Re: You Too Can Raise A Capital To Start Your Dream Business. by bunmite32(f): 8:44am On Oct 06, 2015
Hi...pls i wil like to recieve a detailed information on your post,i dont rili get it as a layman who has never bin involved in it
suleimanbunmi@gmail.com....tnx in anticipation
Re: You Too Can Raise A Capital To Start Your Dream Business. by funsho75(m): 12:30pm On Oct 06, 2015
captainboris:

sir.. you can just upload it on dropbox and send the link. Thanks
...and I've ans'd him twice too.
May be u can teach me how to upload slides (size: 13MB) on NL and I'll upload it here for everyone to download!

1 Like

Re: You Too Can Raise A Capital To Start Your Dream Business. by jefy(m): 2:02pm On Oct 06, 2015
dahouseofoptimism@gmail.com
Re: You Too Can Raise A Capital To Start Your Dream Business. by Noliza(m): 3:12pm On Oct 06, 2015
Pls send me the details, lordzilon@gmail.com Thanks.
Re: You Too Can Raise A Capital To Start Your Dream Business. by Bintexy(f): 4:47pm On Oct 06, 2015
megawears@yahoo.com
Re: You Too Can Raise A Capital To Start Your Dream Business. by krestup: 10:35pm On Oct 06, 2015
Funding is the life blood of every business. For new business it is difficult to get funding because more investor prefer more established businesses even at that it's still a difficult. For startup friends and family are usually the best options because they believe more in you and your potential. You can also get into cooperative, partnership.
You can also learn about other ways on how to get funding for business

1 Like

Re: You Too Can Raise A Capital To Start Your Dream Business. by kennykendo(m): 11:27pm On Oct 07, 2015
captainboris:
opportunity - Facebook.

Billion. 

I wonder what the other three are doing...? (Food for thought)

BITTER TRUTH:
GLC is not for everyone.
You are not doing me a favor by accepting the gospel according to GLC.
After all u going are the one who is going to get paid!

Like I said earlier, d choice is yours!
I've received lots of emails from fellow N'Landers who showed interest and I've sent them free materials about how earn big on GLC.

...And for those of u doubting thomas(es), I suggest u keep an eye on this thread for negative comments (if there will be any) from these "bold" N'landers who have heed to this clarion call!

"If you don't take (calculated) risk, you will always work for someone who does" Anonymous

Think GLC!
noobjobs@outlook.com
Re: You Too Can Raise A Capital To Start Your Dream Business. by Nobody: 12:00am On Oct 08, 2015
kennykendo:

noobjobs@outlook.com

I've replied your email. Cheers!
Re: You Too Can Raise A Capital To Start Your Dream Business. by Atesunate15(m): 12:10am On Oct 08, 2015
captainboris:

I've replied your email. Cheers!
ogbosa1@yahoo.com thanks
Re: You Too Can Raise A Capital To Start Your Dream Business. by Nobody: 12:23am On Oct 08, 2015
Atesunate15:
ogbosa1@yahoo.com thanks

Check!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Need A Loan Of 200,000 Naira / Build your dream house in Nigeria with a registered Building construction firm. / POS Transaction Failed And My Account Debited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.