Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,022 members, 7,807,003 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:26 AM

2015/2016 Nigerian Law School Application,posting And Registration. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2015/2016 Nigerian Law School Application,posting And Registration. (2837 Views)

Expelled Olusegun Kayode Bello Sues Nigerian Law School, Police / Olusegun Kayode Bello: "My Rejoinder To The Nigerian Law School's Statement" / Nigerian Law School Expels A Student Few Days To His Bar Final Exams (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2015/2016 Nigerian Law School Application,posting And Registration. by dwizy(m): 6:11pm On Oct 04, 2015
Hello house.

Thought of giving Law School Applicants a forum/avenue where we can discuss Application, Posting and Registration which is billed to start on the 22nd of this month.

Eligible Barristers in Equity negotiating the finally "bend" before the "bar". Let's discuss and have fun here for a while.

Meanwhile. I am an Eligible Applicant from Adekunle Ajasin University Akungba-Akoko. Ondo State.

I applied for posting to Lagos, Enugu, Abuja and Yenagoa.... In that order.

I heard the posting will be out this week. Let us wait patiently.
Re: 2015/2016 Nigerian Law School Application,posting And Registration. by fredosky111(m): 4:02pm On Oct 22, 2015
Nice forum bro,am an eligible applicant fro Benue state university,makurdi
Benue State.Iortyaver Alfred is my name,i applied same campuses as poster..ope to meet u in lagos wen d posting is out
Re: 2015/2016 Nigerian Law School Application,posting And Registration. by dwizy(m): 12:54pm On Oct 25, 2015
Nice one @fredosky111

Since the resumption has been postponed till Nov.2, I expect that postin sud come ds week
Re: 2015/2016 Nigerian Law School Application,posting And Registration. by dwizy(m): 1:01pm On Oct 25, 2015
Nice one @fredosky111

Since the resumption has been postponed till Nov.2, I expect that posting sud be out ds week.

Meanwhile,acknowledgment slip is online, have u printed urs?
Re: 2015/2016 Nigerian Law School Application,posting And Registration. by dwizy(m): 2:11pm On Oct 25, 2015
Nice one @fredosky111

Since the resumption has been postponed till Nov.2, I expect that postin sud be out ds week.

Meanwhile, have you printed your acknowledgment slip?
Re: 2015/2016 Nigerian Law School Application,posting And Registration. by digitali(m): 4:47am On Apr 17, 2016
Adegboyega Adepegba & Co hold a 3 day seminar on Human Resource Management and the Law at Green Legacy Resort, Abeokuta from Tuesday 3rd May to Thursday 5th May 2016.

The Seminar, specially designed for Human Resources Managers is to focus on Laws relating to Labour and Employment, and proffer solutions to the challenges Human Resources Managers are facing particularly in the face of varying degrees of issues in the workplace owning to the economic situation in Nigeria.

The 3 day programme will be facilitated by eminent and distinguished professionals and some of the best in the Continent.
This Seminar will draw participants from the Insurance Industry in particular and the financial industry in general.

FOR INFO:adepegbachambers.com

(1) (Reply)

SU Girl Who Refused To Cheat In NAPTEB Exam, Writes Prayers In Her Script / Appeal To Those Who Applied To Unijos / Kwarapoly Result & Admission Process

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.