Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,399 members, 7,808,431 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:52 AM

Awards For The Sane, And For The Insane - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Awards For The Sane, And For The Insane (458 Views)

Afro-Pop SInger, DixLow to Releases New single 'Insane' [Anticipate] / Fake Awards For African Musician? How Can Someone Got International Award Whi / Xamstar Speak Out About His Next Track Go Insane Featuring Tgrb Boss Obaflow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Awards For The Sane, And For The Insane by OlufemiOAP(m): 6:26pm On Oct 04, 2015
I was doing my normal stuff ,looking at my news feed on Bbm.Then what I saw amazed me and I said to myself "What is This Music Industry awards turning too. The guys who churn out Meaningful music are overlooked for nominations and awards .But the One who corrupt our Young minds and Society are The ones with the highest nominations
No be say I dey hate,but this Award thing has to be Rebuilt
I know the Whiz around here will understand what am saying. But what do People like Simi,Bez,Praiz,Darey,Shaydee,SeyiShay and other Artiste that falls into their Category
Now my 1001 is The so-called Hiptv Awards,NEA and other prestigious awards here. Are they trying to Promote good music or Let Immorality eat into our Society
Pls I need your contributions on This ..
Re: Awards For The Sane, And For The Insane by Awesomeking: 10:05pm On Oct 05, 2015
OlufemiOAP:
I was doing my normal stuff ,looking at my news feed on Bbm.Then what I saw amazed me and I said to myself "What is This Music Industry awards turning too. The guys who churn out Meaningful music are overlooked for nominations and awards .But the One who corrupt our Young minds and Society are The ones with the highest nominations
No be say I dey hate,but this Award thing has to be Rebuilt
I know the Whiz around here will understand what am saying. But what do People like Simi,Bez,Praiz,Darey,Shaydee,SeyiShay and other Artiste that falls into their Category
Now my 1001 is The so-called Hiptv Awards,NEA and other prestigious awards here. Are they trying to Promote good music or Let Immorality eat into our Society
Pls I need your contributions on This ..
the truth about the matter is that these awards are left in the hands of the voters/the public/the ignorant public

the nigerian music industry isnt pulled with quality of music,its pulled by the number of seats that will be filled at a gig,the number of tickets that will be sold at a concert,its based on popularity,thats why some artists change their genre because they realise,money must be made,therefore they have to give the public what they want;corrupt,sex inciting,immorality inciting loud music

read my signature if you need help.

(1) (Reply)

Who Deserves Credit For A Hit Song, The Music Producer Or The Artiste? / Davido To Premiere Five Unreleased Videos / Get Your Songs Properly Produced By #DoubleSixBEATS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.