Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,761 members, 7,798,547 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:33 AM

Ladies: Can U Cop For 3 To 6 Month With Out Asking For Favour Frm Yr Guy? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: Can U Cop For 3 To 6 Month With Out Asking For Favour Frm Yr Guy? (1073 Views)

Nigerian Slay King Celebrates New Month With Nude Photos On Facebook / Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? / I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies: Can U Cop For 3 To 6 Month With Out Asking For Favour Frm Yr Guy? by ojun50(m): 6:34pm On Oct 04, 2015
Whn there is a reason to ask a lady out on a date or for a serious relationship we do every tin possible to impress her jst to get her . But the major question here is:

ladies can u date a guy for 3 to 6 month without asking for favour frm the guy?
Re: Ladies: Can U Cop For 3 To 6 Month With Out Asking For Favour Frm Yr Guy? by amii131(f): 6:52pm On Oct 04, 2015
See question undecided

You can u cop 3-6months without same from ur lady? undecided

U know what I mean
Re: Ladies: Can U Cop For 3 To 6 Month With Out Asking For Favour Frm Yr Guy? by Vinshu(f): 7:34pm On Oct 04, 2015
Yes.
Re: Ladies: Can U Cop For 3 To 6 Month With Out Asking For Favour Frm Yr Guy? by Tabelachizza(f): 8:44pm On Oct 04, 2015
If only you can stay for 3 to 6 months without asking for sex,,,,,,DEFINITELY WE WILL... cool
Re: Ladies: Can U Cop For 3 To 6 Month With Out Asking For Favour Frm Yr Guy? by Emodeee: 9:14pm On Oct 04, 2015
Tabelachizza:
If only you can stay for 3 to 6 months without asking for sex,,,,,,DEFINITELY WE WILL... cool

is sex the only thing you have to offer in a relationship?

You are making it seem like pre-marital sex is the right thing to do.

Is there any thriving relationship without sex these days?

Even the lady will be the one to complain if u r bent on relationship without sex.
Re: Ladies: Can U Cop For 3 To 6 Month With Out Asking For Favour Frm Yr Guy? by ronald4lif(m): 9:17pm On Oct 04, 2015
amii131:
See question undecided
You can u cop 3-6months without same from ur lady? undecided
U know what I mean

Tabelachizza:

So provided a guy is generous and unstinting there would be sex windfall?
Re: Ladies: Can U Cop For 3 To 6 Month With Out Asking For Favour Frm Yr Guy? by Nobody: 9:29pm On Oct 04, 2015
Emodeee:

is sex the only thing you have to offer in a relationship?

You are making it seem like pre-marital sex is the right thing to do.

Is there any thriving relationship without sex these days?

Even the lady will be the one to complain if u r bent on relationship without sex.

Lol, I hail you oh
Re: Ladies: Can U Cop For 3 To 6 Month With Out Asking For Favour Frm Yr Guy? by Emodeee: 10:01pm On Oct 04, 2015
Ebayray:

Lol, I hail you oh
i hail u sef. Fine girl wey no wan gv me her number.
Re: Ladies: Can U Cop For 3 To 6 Month With Out Asking For Favour Frm Yr Guy? by lilmax(m): 10:06pm On Oct 04, 2015
Tabelachizza:
and when they call them prostitutes they flare
Re: Ladies: Can U Cop For 3 To 6 Month With Out Asking For Favour Frm Yr Guy? by cepha4: 10:47pm On Oct 04, 2015
3 to 6 months ?
I think it should be 3 to 6 days.

'Please' and 'thank you' every time. Y not be the one to say 'you're welcome '
Re: Ladies: Can U Cop For 3 To 6 Month With Out Asking For Favour Frm Yr Guy? by Nobody: 11:20pm On Oct 04, 2015
Emodeee:

i hail u sef. Fine girl wey no wan gv me her number.

Lol!!!!!
Re: Ladies: Can U Cop For 3 To 6 Month With Out Asking For Favour Frm Yr Guy? by lilmizwierd(f): 11:28pm On Oct 04, 2015
I don't ask favors from anybody it's annoying How u folks think every girl goes about asking for favors and every boy needs sex in return
Re: Ladies: Can U Cop For 3 To 6 Month With Out Asking For Favour Frm Yr Guy? by Emodeee: 11:45pm On Oct 04, 2015
Ebayray:

Lol!!!!!

Ma e-mail is active to receive it atm.

Sheee u sleep for afternoon? mayb we go fit do night call. No be say na free call I wn do, na my money I go take call u. M rich like dat #smiles.
Re: Ladies: Can U Cop For 3 To 6 Month With Out Asking For Favour Frm Yr Guy? by Nobody: 11:48pm On Oct 04, 2015
Emodeee:

Ma e-mail is active to receive it atm.

Sheee u sleep for afternoon? mayb we go fit do night call. No be say na free call I wn do, na my money I go take call u. M rich like dat #smiles.

Lol, see dis one.
Afternoon ke?! Me dat loosed ma hair!!!!
I don't do night calls, sorry.
Night night
Re: Ladies: Can U Cop For 3 To 6 Month With Out Asking For Favour Frm Yr Guy? by Emodeee: 11:55pm On Oct 04, 2015
Ebayray:

Lol, see dis one.
Afternoon ke?! Me dat loosed ma hair!!!!
I don't do night calls, sorry.
Night night

Really!

Sha pm me whether u do night calls or not.
Re: Ladies: Can U Cop For 3 To 6 Month With Out Asking For Favour Frm Yr Guy? by Nobody: 11:59pm On Oct 04, 2015
Emodeee:

Really!
Sha pm me whether u do night calls or not.
Dats if I have ur time
Re: Ladies: Can U Cop For 3 To 6 Month With Out Asking For Favour Frm Yr Guy? by Emodeee: 12:02am On Oct 05, 2015
Ebayray:

Dats if I have ur time

U know say those girls wey dey gv u power no dey here now. I have ur time, u should also have my time.

Oya straight to pm.
Re: Ladies: Can U Cop For 3 To 6 Month With Out Asking For Favour Frm Yr Guy? by montezz(f): 3:06am On Oct 05, 2015
lilmizwierd:
I don't ask favors from anybody it's annoying How u folks think every girl goes about asking for favors and every boy needs sex in return
I wonder o! @op yes!
Re: Ladies: Can U Cop For 3 To 6 Month With Out Asking For Favour Frm Yr Guy? by DrGroove(f): 6:57am On Oct 05, 2015
Yes! If guys can stay 3-6months without asking for s.ex...ladies will also stay without asking for favours

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Here's What I've Been Doing Since You've Been Gone / What Do I Make Of This Actions! / Photo Of The Day: Ladies Would You Date A Guy As Tall As This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.