Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:37 PM

Ambode Presents Gift To Fashola At Law Dinner (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambode Presents Gift To Fashola At Law Dinner (Photos) (45064 Views)

Amina Mohammed Visits Osinbajo With UN Delegation, Presents Gift To Him(pics) / Ambode Presents 4 Mobile CCTV Cameras & 4 Back Up Cars To RRS (Pics) / Ambode Presents Prizes To Winners Of Lagos City Marathon 2017 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ambode Presents Gift To Fashola At Law Dinner (Photos) by Skynetlodgetk(m): 8:35pm On Oct 04, 2015
Gr8
Re: Ambode Presents Gift To Fashola At Law Dinner (Photos) by BabaO2: 8:38pm On Oct 04, 2015
stewpid and nonsense baby governor, they have told him the multiplier effects of his 'silly' actions towards Fashola - The Best ever Governor of our time.

1 Like

Re: Ambode Presents Gift To Fashola At Law Dinner (Photos) by free2ryhme: 8:38pm On Oct 04, 2015
Scam!
Re: Ambode Presents Gift To Fashola At Law Dinner (Photos) by hajhud: 8:39pm On Oct 04, 2015
donphilopus:

If APC people snap pictures, you go call them names. If na PDP peeps like Fayose, you go say he's the People's Governor. Is that not hypocrisy?!
anAntohhhh, hypothesis of d highest order.
Re: Ambode Presents Gift To Fashola At Law Dinner (Photos) by dammytosh: 8:41pm On Oct 04, 2015
Justice28:
Good for them, nice one though.

Hit like for Arsenal performance against Manchester United grin grin

Arsenal fans are not used to success on the pitch.

We dey talk law he dey look for likes for 3 points.

Very funny
Re: Ambode Presents Gift To Fashola At Law Dinner (Photos) by bellville: 8:42pm On Oct 04, 2015
Am I the only one who noticed Fashola's bulging cheeks? Good to see him again.

Shop for books online. Check my signature.
Re: Ambode Presents Gift To Fashola At Law Dinner (Photos) by ajebuter(f): 8:42pm On Oct 04, 2015
Fashola, the one and only person I like and respect in APC

As for ambode, he should up his ante

Because I have not felt his presence as a governor at all

Yeah, beeni.
Re: Ambode Presents Gift To Fashola At Law Dinner (Photos) by Frank3n2(m): 8:45pm On Oct 04, 2015
grin

Re: Ambode Presents Gift To Fashola At Law Dinner (Photos) by wunmi590(m): 8:45pm On Oct 04, 2015
Bolade005:
If Ambode achieve half of Fashola's achievement, then he has done well.

Truth be told, Fashola did "amazingly" well.

You are right, the best among the best, I am a PDP fan, but he's the best, am from Lagos, Lagos island to be precise.

Anytime any day, I would be picking him, under is regim, I collected busary 3 times, for my OND, HND and my PGD, the man is great.

3 Likes

Re: Ambode Presents Gift To Fashola At Law Dinner (Photos) by AkupeMBANO(m): 8:48pm On Oct 04, 2015
Tinubu's Abobaku.
Re: Ambode Presents Gift To Fashola At Law Dinner (Photos) by Justice28(m): 8:50pm On Oct 04, 2015
dammytosh:

Arsenal fans are not used to success on the pitch.

We dey talk law he dey look for likes for 3 points.

Very funny

undecided All this Chelsea fans self, Lamentation chapter 1v3 down to Southampton grin grin
Re: Ambode Presents Gift To Fashola At Law Dinner (Photos) by emmanuel596(m): 8:52pm On Oct 04, 2015
That woman on the last pics tho her teeths like ambode was fingeringg her sad
Re: Ambode Presents Gift To Fashola At Law Dinner (Photos) by Bolade005: 8:54pm On Oct 04, 2015
wunmi590:

You are right, the best among the best, I am a PDP fan, but he's the best, am from Lagos, Lagos island to be precise.

Anytime any day, I would be picking him, under is regim, I collected busary 3 times, for my OND, HND and my PGD, the man is great.
I do tell people, even though Tinubu laid the foundation, it was Fashola's good work in Lagos that made other states embrace APC.

Fashola is no saint, he has his flaws but I doubt anyone can surpass his achievements in Lagos.

4 Likes

Re: Ambode Presents Gift To Fashola At Law Dinner (Photos) by otil1: 9:08pm On Oct 04, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
All Photographic Congress (APC)

All Photographic Confidence (APC) grin
Re: Ambode Presents Gift To Fashola At Law Dinner (Photos) by jidxin(m): 9:09pm On Oct 04, 2015
nawa ooo wch law school dinner... they re on break nwww besides the DG DDG nd even d lecturers are not there .. so wch law school dinner are u talking abt
Re: Ambode Presents Gift To Fashola At Law Dinner (Photos) by wunmi590(m): 9:11pm On Oct 04, 2015
Bolade005:

I do tell people, even though Tinubu laid the foundation, it was Fashola's good work in Lagos that made other states embrace APC.

Fashola is no saint, he has his flaws but I doubt anyone can surpass his achievements in Lagos.

You are very correct.

1 Like

Re: Ambode Presents Gift To Fashola At Law Dinner (Photos) by mywells: 9:11pm On Oct 04, 2015
this ambode go like breast die.upon all the activities going out there na that woman breast dey his mind.
Re: Ambode Presents Gift To Fashola At Law Dinner (Photos) by gebest: 9:12pm On Oct 04, 2015
up fashola down ambode/tinubu because he see am say dem wan give am minister e com go use style reconcile.
Re: Ambode Presents Gift To Fashola At Law Dinner (Photos) by Nobody: 9:18pm On Oct 04, 2015
Amboo... After this he'll turn up at the nearest club to groove.

The Landlord is in Abuja learning to play chess with Saraki and co.
Re: Ambode Presents Gift To Fashola At Law Dinner (Photos) by lekan29ice(m): 9:39pm On Oct 04, 2015
Good to see them together but wailers will never like this
Re: Ambode Presents Gift To Fashola At Law Dinner (Photos) by cabaliciouscabal: 10:02pm On Oct 04, 2015
Am sure wailers will not like dis new development at all.

Imagine Ow man united fans will be after chopping 3-0 from classy gunners, dat is xactly ow dey ar feeling now.

APC knows ow to mend dia fences, unlike people's destruction party. (PDP)
Re: Ambode Presents Gift To Fashola At Law Dinner (Photos) by 49cents(m): 10:22pm On Oct 04, 2015
Nigerians are really dumb that is why politicians will continue to use their thick skulls till they kingdom come

Fashola has been whipped into line after he "dobaled" for his theiving gofather Tinubu

A humbled Fashola shaking the new errand boy of Lagos who exposed a tip of the stealing he did while in office and some fools are hear hailing a looter of the public purse and reducing it to "he is no saint

F
Re: Ambode Presents Gift To Fashola At Law Dinner (Photos) by goodgate: 10:40pm On Oct 04, 2015
donphilopus:

If APC people snap pictures, you go call them names. If na PDP peeps like Fayose, you go say he's the People's Governor. Is Barcarnister not a hypocrite?!
He is an IIDIOTT!!!

1 Like

Re: Ambode Presents Gift To Fashola At Law Dinner (Photos) by goodgate: 10:43pm On Oct 04, 2015
otunsman:
They are not only smiling on camera.There is joy and harmony in paradise.
Re: Ambode Presents Gift To Fashola At Law Dinner (Photos) by Saay1(m): 10:56pm On Oct 04, 2015
This is good
Re: Ambode Presents Gift To Fashola At Law Dinner (Photos) by Jowonloju(m): 11:04pm On Oct 04, 2015
Fashola, my Man. I trust you. Our new governor na Turn up Chief.
Re: Ambode Presents Gift To Fashola At Law Dinner (Photos) by wallex1983(m): 1:08am On Oct 05, 2015
Of the four of them, only ambo's smile looks fake sha

Re: Ambode Presents Gift To Fashola At Law Dinner (Photos) by coolitempa(f): 1:22am On Oct 05, 2015
Bolade005:

I agree with you. It can be said that without Fashola....there would have been no APC to build and hence no PMB.... angry...the man was one very effective governor....lagos misses him..... cry cry....how I wish the constitution could be amended so he remains there..... cry

1 Like

Re: Ambode Presents Gift To Fashola At Law Dinner (Photos) by Ijebulogic(m): 2:05am On Oct 05, 2015
Good...BRF. ..Please share some tips on how the Gov can control the chaotic traffic we are facing since you left...biko
Re: Ambode Presents Gift To Fashola At Law Dinner (Photos) by lastpage: 5:11am On Oct 05, 2015
Bolade005:
If Ambode achieve half of Fashola's achievement, then he has done well.

Truth be told, Fashola did "amazingly" well.

if in EIGHT good years, the ONLY THING they could stick on fashola is that "#78Million website stuff", then he deserves all award!
I am not for corruption but any Governor that even limits himself to stealing #10million in ONE YEAR of being in power, is honestly trying to be HONEST! grin grin grin
Gov. Audu of Kogi promised to refund #11Billion he stole! shocked shocked

But meanwhile, the LEGACIES OF FASHOLA IS EVERYWHERE IN LAGOS.

My fear is that this "chubby Omo-Baba" is just going to be taking photos, for the next four years.
I cant point to one single thing he has done (apart from rightly demolishing that eyesore at Ladipo) since we voted him into power.
Even a 73yr old President Buhari is moving faster that this Ambode!
Ambode! I dey warn you, show me some ACTION! Lagosians dont/wont tolerate "Baba Go-Slow"

Lastpage!

BTW: I am sure l am the only one seeing how "obscenely FAT" those women, and Ambode are! angry angry shocked shocked
God punish obesity!
Re: Ambode Presents Gift To Fashola At Law Dinner (Photos) by lastpage: 5:20am On Oct 05, 2015
donphilopus:

If APC people snap pictures, you go call them names. If na PDP peeps like Fayose, you go say he's the People's Governor. Is Barcarnister not a hypocrite?!

goodgate:
He is an IIDIOTT!!!

Between Barcanista (Bad Canister!) and (Pa) Chukwudi44, we have to make up our mind on who gets the "Imbecilic Sycophant of the Year Award".

But l think the award will still go to Pa Chukwudi44.... ..... because he has not yet attained the level of foolishness of posting stewpid articles that seek to "answer questions no one is asking him"!
grin grin

Lastpage!

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ambode Presents Gift To Fashola At Law Dinner (Photos) by goodgate: 6:38am On Oct 05, 2015
lastpage:

Between Barcanista (Bad Canister!) and (Pa) Chukwudi44, we have to make up our mind on who gets the "Imbecilic Sycophant of the Year Award".

But l think the award will still go to Pa Chukwudi44.... ..... because he has not yet attained the level of foolishness of posting stewpid articles that seek to "answer questions no one is asking him"!
grin grin

Lastpage!
So on point, those two are just plain FOOLISH

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pictures Of Buhari, Atiku And Ortom Crying For Nigeria. #Weeping Politicians / Rahama Indimi, Mohammed Babangida's Ex-Wife Stuns At 41! / Femi Fani-Kayode: MKO Abiola Funded 1985 Coup That Removed Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.