Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,870 members, 7,802,803 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:01 PM

Sarcastic Words You Should Never Use On Your Partner - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sarcastic Words You Should Never Use On Your Partner (61574 Views)

11 Sarcastic Photos That Proves Women Rule The World. / 10 Romantic Yoruba Words You Can Use As Pet Name For Bae / Five Abusive Words You Should Not Say To Her, No Matter What (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sarcastic Words You Should Never Use On Your Partner by wristbangle: 10:32am On Oct 05, 2015
Nnemuka:

i need to borrow the words written in bold.....

Lol. U wana use it for a guy cheesy
Re: Sarcastic Words You Should Never Use On Your Partner by shumuel(m): 10:40am On Oct 05, 2015
Nice one, but... We are all guity of this, we all need to calm our anger.
Re: Sarcastic Words You Should Never Use On Your Partner by vivavik(f): 10:54am On Oct 05, 2015
Never out of anger call ur girl "a prostitute" I'm sure u don't want wanna know the consequences.

1 Like

Re: Sarcastic Words You Should Never Use On Your Partner by tosyne2much(m): 11:24am On Oct 05, 2015
otunsman:
A girl told me that number 9 when I won yansh her.My joystick just went flaccid and refused to rise.She rubbed and sucked for where,the the thing no respond.
nawa oooo cheesy
Re: Sarcastic Words You Should Never Use On Your Partner by Epatty(f): 11:35am On Oct 05, 2015
Y is it dat its always women dat is a case wen it comes to al ds. Men do worse wen it comes to situations of argument.
Re: Sarcastic Words You Should Never Use On Your Partner by niyidenrele: 11:43am On Oct 05, 2015
emusmith:

Sarcastic Things Never To Say To You Partner Even In A Heated Argument

Sarcasm is simply saying things you don't really mean, in this case, due to your inability to manage your anger.

You think you love by hurting him or her with your words and expecting to be chased? Well, that's not true love.

Love is mostly seen in your words and actions, most at times when you're not conscious.

Someone once said, "You want to know a person's true character? Watch when they are very upset or very excited."

There are some words that I term, "cancerous". They need not be spoken because they are capable of tearing down a relationship of years.
What are some words you shouldn't use or say to your partner even in a heated situation.

1. You're so immature and inexperienced

Especially when you're older than him or her, it gives him the self-simpathy look sad At first, you accepted ... into your life not minding the age but now it has become a paradigm of judging their output and productivity. It's demoralizing and difficult to let go.

2. I really miss my ex

I know most girls do and say all kinds of "annoying" things just to provoke guys, yea! You mustn't insult him to get his attention. If you miss you ex, who cares? The door is wide open, you may leave. You're staying? Then quit acting immature giving your partner a ground to feeling they're not measuring up to the standard you've set in your mind. Grow up!

3. I guess I'll go hungry dating you

This is especially when she is having "offers" from other guys and she is beginning to doubt the sustainability of his guy's financial well. If you don't wanna date him because of your doubts in his financial capacity, simply walk out early! Not after "milking him dry", you then notice he can really really foot your bills or actually meet the demands of marriage.

4. One-minute man

As harsh as this sounds, some ladies use this term on their guys. I personally don't think any guy was born to be a "sixty seconds" guy. If it's an illness, go with him in search of a cure because you love him OR if you don't love him and detest the situation, find another excuse to tell him. It's derogatory as well as it is demeaning. Don't joke around using it.

5. Who paid your fees, for your hair, make-up, food etc?

No...you don't have to say all that to upset her/him. She already knows. Announcing it childishly incur disrespect and disregard on your person. Using such a line, you can lose her. As usual, it is demeaning for a joke.

Getting angry and almost wanting to use wrong choices of words on our partners is not a new temptation. However, we must count the pains it will cost that person and not the temporary feeling of hurt you feel.

Probably, you've been told some and terrible things have happened. You can share with us all. smiley
according to what I read in the book titled “THE ACTS OF SEDUCTION"....women plays more attraction to men ,thAt gives em ,the mixture of pain and pleasure ,e.g. ,A RAKE ,... or can u answer the reasons ,y ,women who are constantly being beaten by their husband ,will still prefer to remain faithful ,while those men ,that cares for their wives d most ,ended up being victims .......xo,to me ,all these ,dos and don't about relationships,is badadash........
Re: Sarcastic Words You Should Never Use On Your Partner by niyidenrele: 11:48am On Oct 05, 2015
emusmith:

Sarcastic Things Never To Say To You Partner Even In A Heated Argument

Sarcasm is simply saying things you don't really mean, in this case, due to your inability to manage your anger.

You think you love by hurting him or her with your words and expecting to be chased? Well, that's not true love.

Love is mostly seen in your words and actions, most at times when you're not conscious.

Someone once said, "You want to know a person's true character? Watch when they are very upset or very excited."

There are some words that I term, "cancerous". They need not be spoken because they are capable of tearing down a relationship of years.
What are some words you shouldn't use or say to your partner even in a heated situation.

1. You're so immature and inexperienced

Especially when you're older than him or her, it gives him the self-simpathy look sad At first, you accepted ... into your life not minding the age but now it has become a paradigm of judging their output and productivity. It's demoralizing and difficult to let go.

2. I really miss my ex

I know most girls do and say all kinds of "annoying" things just to provoke guys, yea! You mustn't insult him to get his attention. If you miss you ex, who cares? The door is wide open, you may leave. You're staying? Then quit acting immature giving your partner a ground to feeling they're not measuring up to the standard you've set in your mind. Grow up!

3. I guess I'll go hungry dating you

This is especially when she is having "offers" from other guys and she is beginning to doubt the sustainability of his guy's financial well. If you don't wanna date him because of your doubts in his financial capacity, simply walk out early! Not after "milking him dry", you then notice he can really really foot your bills or actually meet the demands of marriage.

4. One-minute man

As harsh as this sounds, some ladies use this term on their guys. I personally don't think any guy was born to be a "sixty seconds" guy. If it's an illness, go with him in search of a cure because you love him OR if you don't love him and detest the situation, find another excuse to tell him. It's derogatory as well as it is demeaning. Don't joke around using it.

5. Who paid your fees, for your hair, make-up, food etc?

No...you don't have to say all that to upset her/him. She already knows. Announcing it childishly incur disrespect and disregard on your person. Using such a line, you can lose her. As usual, it is demeaning for a joke.

Getting angry and almost wanting to use wrong choices of words on our partners is not a new temptation. However, we must count the pains it will cost that person and not the temporary feeling of hurt you feel.

Probably, you've been told some and terrible things have happened. You can share with us all. smiley
Re: Sarcastic Words You Should Never Use On Your Partner by butanep(m): 11:51am On Oct 05, 2015
chronique:
Noted but nobody plans to use these words intentionally. That is how one of my exes cooked food and didn't clean the head of fish properly,and served the fish for us to eat. When I found out,I lost interest in the food and as she tried hard to defend herself,I asked if that's how her mother prepares the food for her father...lol. She felt very bad and in all honesty,I wasn't happy after I said that too. I think it was just the anger at that moment.

The point is that,anger can sometimes make you say things that would make people feel very terrible,even when you never meant to make them feel bad.

I won't agree with you. Most time anger brings out the words you have been hiding for long or wanted to say for a long time.

Anger hardly bring something new. It brings out what the heart & mind have saved for a long time.

You wanted to tell her such before and that was just a plan opportunity.
Re: Sarcastic Words You Should Never Use On Your Partner by chronique(m): 11:58am On Oct 05, 2015
Not true. Prior to that event,I never had cause to say anything of such or even think towards that direction. It was probably our second quarrel.
butanep:

I won't agree with you. Most time anger brings out the words you have been hiding for long or wanted to say for a long time.

Anger hardly bring something new. It brings out what the heart & mind have saved for a long time.

Re: Sarcastic Words You Should Never Use On Your Partner by butanep(m): 11:59am On Oct 05, 2015
chronique:
Noted but nobody plans to use these words intentionally. That is how one of my exes cooked food and didn't clean the head of fish properly,and served the fish for us to eat. When I found out,I lost interest in the food and as she tried hard to defend herself,I asked if that's how her mother prepares the food for her father...lol. She felt very bad and in all honesty,I wasn't happy after I said that too. I think it was just the anger at that moment.

The point is that,anger can sometimes make you say things that would make people feel very terrible,even when you never meant to make them feel bad.

Let's learn to say things in a way that won't hurt the other so badly .I am not exclude from it.
Re: Sarcastic Words You Should Never Use On Your Partner by butanep(m): 12:01pm On Oct 05, 2015
chronique:
Not true. Prior to that event,I never had cause to say anything of such or even think towards that direction. It was probably our second quarrel.

Hmmmm
Re: Sarcastic Words You Should Never Use On Your Partner by butanep(m): 12:03pm On Oct 05, 2015
niyidenrele:
according to what I read in the book titled “THE ACTS OF SEDUCTION"....women plays more attraction to men ,thAt gives em ,the mixture of pain and pleasure ,e.g. ,A RAKE ,... or can u answer the reasons ,y ,women who are constantly being beaten by their husband ,will still prefer to remain faithful ,while those men ,that cares for their wives d most ,ended up being victims .......xo,to me ,all these ,dos and don't about relationships,is badadash........

So what's your point?
Re: Sarcastic Words You Should Never Use On Your Partner by danbrowndmf(m): 12:11pm On Oct 05, 2015
An2elect2:

I have to be blunt, most of you males here on nairaland are not fit to be called men. You deserve to be disrespected and ignored. I wonder the kind of women who give you sadists the time of the day.

Bunch of entitled losers
jesus!.shocked.shocked.shocked
were you not the one i saw recently talking abour christ and his judgement?
Re: Sarcastic Words You Should Never Use On Your Partner by butanep(m): 12:39pm On Oct 05, 2015
toyosimi:
Some guys are so immature and unreasonable that they want no other thing apart from sex...is SEX food??..we can survive without it bt some people just make it the sole aim of their relationships....with what's goin on in modern days relationship,all wants sex bt if pple can just reason and let true love without sex prevail...relationships will last long and be fruitful......

Moral lesson:relationships without sex lasts longer and gives birth to true love......

@ bolded... I beg to disagree.

Sex species up relationship. I bet you, most relationship will crash without sex for one month. I knew how I almost lost my baby during my service year.

When you quarrel, sex is the ultimate way to settle and forget about it.

Nowadays love alone is not enough to keep a relationship going... only when you have not meet a guy that will give you an orgasm you will never forget in a hurry.

Most women love fantastic sex. They can't simply do without it for one week.
Re: Sarcastic Words You Should Never Use On Your Partner by butanep(m): 12:46pm On Oct 05, 2015
grin angry sad
DeltahArmy:
A lady was fighting with her husband, when people came to separate them, she started shouting " see this old man, with your old school prickk wey I dey manage". The man was seriously embarrassed.
Re: Sarcastic Words You Should Never Use On Your Partner by Nobody: 12:48pm On Oct 05, 2015
danbrowndmf:
jesus!.shocked.shocked.shocked
were you not the one i saw recently talking abour christ and his judgement?
grin shitt happens and she is in-between the SHIIT. grin

Don't worry! She will soon come out of that SHIIT
Re: Sarcastic Words You Should Never Use On Your Partner by danbrowndmf(m): 1:04pm On Oct 05, 2015
sonofananimal:
grin shitt happens and she is in-between the SHIIT. grin

Don't worry! She will soon come out of that SHIIT
Real shitgrin
Re: Sarcastic Words You Should Never Use On Your Partner by Djtm(m): 1:18pm On Oct 05, 2015
Nobody here knows what sarcasm is. It's a pity.
Re: Sarcastic Words You Should Never Use On Your Partner by stellyhp: 4:03pm On Oct 05, 2015
Money rules d world guys!
Re: Sarcastic Words You Should Never Use On Your Partner by fejikudz(m): 4:05pm On Oct 05, 2015
Magician1503:
Never tell a man he can't do nothing, you may get into a lot of trouble for saying that.

And don't reply his texts or chats with 'k'
one bottle orijin for you

1 Like

Re: Sarcastic Words You Should Never Use On Your Partner by oizapendent(f): 4:13pm On Oct 05, 2015
Magician1503:
Never tell a man he can't do nothing, you may get into a lot of trouble for saying that.

And don't reply his texts or chats with 'k'

LOL
Re: Sarcastic Words You Should Never Use On Your Partner by Nobody: 4:16pm On Oct 05, 2015
wristbangle:
A lot of people are returning from their cave. Nice writeup emusmith.

10. Your mates are making millions but u are chasing women
why not introduce him to one of 'em ?
Re: Sarcastic Words You Should Never Use On Your Partner by wristbangle: 4:20pm On Oct 05, 2015
PrimeMinisterr:

why not introduce him to one of 'em ?

Ladies don't have that luxury of time smiley
Re: Sarcastic Words You Should Never Use On Your Partner by Nobody: 4:23pm On Oct 05, 2015
Truckpusher:
Which evil ? It would serve as a deterrent next time.

You wash me publicly I wash you publicly with better hypo. grin

We both can go back with our shame. grin
Lol...
Re: Sarcastic Words You Should Never Use On Your Partner by Nobody: 6:43pm On Oct 05, 2015
Djtm:
Nobody here knows what sarcasm is. It's a pity.
it's a pity you think sarcasm had only one meaning: Read:

Insincerely saying something which is the opposite of one's intended meaning, often to emphasize how unbelievable or unlikely it sounds if taken literally,
Re: Sarcastic Words You Should Never Use On Your Partner by Ligxy(f): 7:11pm On Oct 05, 2015
chronique:

Naaaah, not my mother. That relationship is off mehn!

1 Like

Re: Sarcastic Words You Should Never Use On Your Partner by liyahwillie(f): 7:59pm On Oct 05, 2015
sonofananimal:
lie! Reverse is the case. You WOMEN don't really know what you want.
U think so!!women are the best thing God created..I hope u know dat
Re: Sarcastic Words You Should Never Use On Your Partner by Nobody: 8:23pm On Oct 05, 2015
liyahwillie:

U THINK SO!! MEN ARE THE BEST THING HE HAS EVER CREATED. HE JUST ONLY MODIFY YOU OUT OF OUR RIB And ADAM WAS THE ONLY ONE WHO NAME YOU WOMAN undecided

AND HE DIDN'T SAY “WOMAN! DO NOT EAT THIS FRUIT BUT RATHER SAID IT TO ADAM. EVEN WHEN EVE EAT THE FRUIT, NOTHING HAPPEN TO HER NOT ONLY WHEN ADAM EAT IT. THAT'S WHEN THE EFFECT TAKES PLACE.

SO THEREFORE! WOMEN WAS NOT THE BEST THING GOD CREATED BUT RATHER ONE OF HIS COLLECTION OF CREATION
Re: Sarcastic Words You Should Never Use On Your Partner by wristbangle: 8:43pm On Oct 05, 2015
sonofananimal:
U THINK SO!! MEN ARE THE BEST THING HE HAS EVER CREATED. HE JUST ONLY MODIFY YOU OUT OF OUR RIB And ADAM WAS THE ONLY ONE WHO NAME YOU WOMAN undecided

AND HE DIDN'T SAY “WOMAN! DO NOT EAT THIS FRUIT BUT RATHER SAID IT TO ADAM. EVEN WHEN EVE EAT THE FRUIT, NOTHING HAPPEN TO HER NOT ONLY WHEN ADAM EAT IT. THAT'S WHEN THE EFFECT TAKES PLACE.

SO THEREFORE! WOMEN WAS NOT THE BEST THING GOD CREATED BUT RATHER ONE OF HIS COLLECTION OF CREATION

Bros Bros cheesy cheesy
Re: Sarcastic Words You Should Never Use On Your Partner by Nobody: 8:53pm On Oct 05, 2015
wristbangle:

Bros Bros cheesy cheesy
my oga at the top. I pass my humble greetings
Re: Sarcastic Words You Should Never Use On Your Partner by Nobody: 8:58pm On Oct 05, 2015
liyahwillie:

This is exactly y i dnt like watching nta 9pm news. y wud nta 9pm news tel u dis rubb!sh nd u took nd digested it?
Re: Sarcastic Words You Should Never Use On Your Partner by Nobody: 9:14pm On Oct 05, 2015
An2elect2:

I have to be blunt, most of you males here on nairaland are not fit to be called men. You deserve to be disrespected and ignored. I wonder the kind of women who give you sadists the time of the day.

Bunch of entitled losers
Stupidity is when u tag guys bbm guys, whatsapp guys, fb guys, nairaland guys, church guys, club guys, etc. when in essence a guy u meet in ur church n tag d good guy is also one of d guys u meet on site like nairaland dt u tag d bad guys.

doesnt dis show STUPIDITY IS YOU?

Girl treat humans according to their personality nd wat dey represent nd nt where u find dem. u knw y? bcus there re unmarried guys here wit Msc. u knw y? bcus there re guys here who can feed, cloth, shelter nd sponsor u nd ur entire families. u knw y? bcus wit dis ur comment u wud end dis life without a husband if God has destined ur future husband to come frm nairaland nd he sees/read dis ur comment.

And finally girl, U RE VERY STUP!D

Cheers!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Caught His Cheating Wife With Another Man In Europe (Video) / My Experiences, After I Slept With Her, / Man Tries To Pacify His Unhappy Bride After Being Provoked At Their Wedding.PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.