Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,793 members, 7,802,521 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:47 PM

Weep Not Ndigbo:- Vanguardngr - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Weep Not Ndigbo:- Vanguardngr (3622 Views)

Nigerians No Longer Happy, Drops In Global Happiness Ranking – VanguardNgr / Ghana Bans Goods From Nigeria, Other Countries-vanguardngr / Weep Not, Ndigbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Weep Not Ndigbo:- Vanguardngr by foxe(m): 10:38pm On Oct 04, 2015
You are not so blind with patriotism, that you can’t face reality. Wrong is wrong, no matter who does it or says it-—- Malcom X
I AM one of those , who never wished that APC, with President Muhammadu Buhari, PMB, would lead this country. It was not because we supported the ways of the ruling PDP at that time, but because we had our fears, about that change slogan, some of which are now manifesting in PMB’s government.
Our fears included first, that as Christians, the killings and burning of churches will continue under PMB, but will be seriously suppressed from the public. Today, we hear less of the wickedness against Christians in the north. We do not understand why this is so, while Boko Haram has continued to kill in the North East. Over three months of APC government, Chibok Girls are yet to be recovered, for example, confirming our fear that the whole noise about Chibok Girls was to push GEJ, out of power. Politics apart, we are all parents, and those parents, who chose to use the Chibok Girls as propaganda instruments should be hiding their heads in shame, because politics should be fair, and honest, with some integrity.
Our second fear was that PMB has been portrayed as a hater of the Igbos, and that he would not only push the South East to the back bench in his policies as President, but would also initiate actions to Islamise that zone that voted massively for the PDP. In Imo State, which is presently APC, their Governor was generally regarded as having betrayed the Igbo man. Today, that fear has proved genuine, as Governor Okorocha, is the one calling for calm among Ndigbo, in the wake of the appointment by PMB of his Kitchen Cabinet members, to the complete exclusion of the the South East. Governor Okorocha, and his colleagues in politics without identity, would have seen by now that they backed the wrong horse as Ndigbo. If out of 42 appointments of persons who would have close contact with PMB almost on daily basis, not one Igbo man qualified, in terms of merit and confidence by PMB, what else do they want the man to say? Is the message not clear ?
The best known method for Nigerian Leaders to kill any project is to subject it to what they call ‘a review’. The review of the second Niger bridge is to tell those who are honest to themselves that the project is dead under PMB, and no thanks to the Governor of Edo State, who may claim to be fighting corruption, but his attacks against that project has made him a manifest instrument in the hands of the enemies of Ndigbo. He may have his reasons for teaming up with Igbo haters, my only concern is for Ndigbo who have failed to read this hand writing on the wall. Our third fear was that PMB would islamise the South East.The first shot from him was the transfer of Boko Haram suspects from Maiduguri to Ekwulobia in Anambra State.In spite of the furore that followed that decision, we are yet to confirm what government has done to relocate those men. The matter seems to have died down, with the usual ignominy with which they treat issues that concern Ndigbo generally. The recent alert issued by the DSS and the Army about presence of Boko Haram agents in Lagos and the South East, leaves it up to the people to decide what to do to keep terror out of their regions, no matter what politicians say. Thirdly, we feared that PMB would kill the implementation of the Confab Report, simply because the South East among others has something to gain from it.
It ought to be obvious that the whole efforts to swing power back to the north were to prevent power from getting to Ndigbo, who rather than weep, should brace up boldly, work harder to put their houses in order, and ensure that come 2019, their earnest expectations shall not be cut off, not even by the common sense revolutionists in the South West.
Just like we say in Igbo land, the masquerade that blocks the road upon sighting me, will not shift grounds when he sees others too. Igbo haters will not change till their judgment by God comes upon them suddenly. Today, all we get are denials of electoral promises, ranging from the election campaign promise that the Price of Petrol would be reduced to N40/Litre if elected, the second Niger bridge for the South East, the provision of thousands of jobs for our teeming un employed youth within the first 100 days, to the promise of being the President for all Nigerians if elected. We are faced with the grim reality of petroleum subsidy removal, Naira exchange rates slides to all time low, while we wait for our mechanic to assemble his tools and men from the north, to come and repair the sick vehicle we call Nigerian economy.
They will need 100 days to assemble tools, 100 days to remove the tyres, 200 days to remove and repair the engine, 200 days to sort out the gear box, 100 days for the electrical and fuel supply system, 100 days to panel beat the vehicle, 100 days to spray it with a new paint, then 100 days to find a suitable northerner to test drive the refurbished vehicle. Ndigbo, this brings us to a total of 1000 days, and that is two years and seven months, thus, the game will continue till 2019, with nothing in it for you, except noise, propaganda, fear, intimidation, denials and hardship.
This type of change cannot favour Ndigbo, who must ignore it, no matter what is done or said, to provoke them. Let the changers face the terrorists, and don’t give them the pleasure to spill Igbo blood in the name of Biafra again. Even when their hirelings try to create social tension in your zone, just read between the lines and ignore them, because in this Nigeria, this phase shall pass away also, and Ndigbo shall prevail.
Mr Clement Udegbe, a legal practitioner, wrote from Lagos. source: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/09/weep-not-ndigbo

9 Likes

Re: Weep Not Ndigbo:- Vanguardngr by themonk(m): 10:40pm On Oct 04, 2015
Re: Weep Not Ndigbo:- Vanguardngr by ojmaroni247(m): 10:40pm On Oct 04, 2015
:PThe poster above me has jst bought a 1plot of Land to host his village pple,and is using 4G.
Re: Weep Not Ndigbo:- Vanguardngr by benega: 10:41pm On Oct 04, 2015
wow
Re: Weep Not Ndigbo:- Vanguardngr by mars123(m): 10:43pm On Oct 04, 2015
Ndigbo this, Ndigbo that...
Re: Weep Not Ndigbo:- Vanguardngr by Nobody: 10:50pm On Oct 04, 2015
Seems Vanguard is recruiting and paying a few of my jobless Igbo brothers as writers, the kind that gather at newspaper stands with chukwudi, TB Anista and the likes. They pour saliva on the images of Buhari, abuse and curse, wail and scream, and go home at the end of the day to cold eba and coffee. They wake up the next day and Buhari remains their President.Amaechi remains by his side. Tinubu remains influential in Nigerian politics. Their 'principals' running from detectives and security agencies, goats now scared of yams and willing to chew grass and lick sugar instead.
It's unfortunate to see men struggle to adapt to new realities. They'll continue to be the stumbling blocks on which Buhari shall achieve greatness.

EDIT:
biafranqueen:
Your Moniker is perfect because your like those women that watch husbands rape their daughters, pretending like nothing is happening while the life of her child(Nigeria) is being sucked out of her. Pretending that I already marry him and moved in his house so regardless of the abuse and mental anguish I will continue to deny the truth because so ugly to face thatbI made a screwed up choice. Cowards only carry such behavior as the 95% have displayed when you mess up do your best to fix it not bury the truth with your head.
Biafranqueen, what does it mean to be Biafran? What does it mean to be Igbo? To be Igbo is to stand for truth and justice. To be Igbo is to be hardworking and disciplined. To be Igbo is to be determined and focused.
Being Igbo is not all about bearing an Igbo name. Anyone who holds onto the aforementioned ideals is a friend of the Igbos.

The current crop of Igbo leaders do not represent the Biafran interest. They are just a set of visionless and myopic individuals, stoking the flames of tribal hatred after losing their 'connections' to Abuja.

What did 16 years of unmatched loyalty to PDP gain us? Nothing. Not even VP. Not even a second Niger Bridge.
Have Ohanaeze or Massob built any schools in the SE? What are their achievements despite being close to power since democracy?

I support the calls for an independent Igbo nation. I know it's only a matter of time before we achieve that. But we must reform our leaders so the Igbo nation isn't crippled by evil amd greedy men before it has a chance to find its feet. The politics of the 21st century demands intellect, wisdom and tact. Unfortunately, Igbos continue to make political decisions based on sentiments, and continue to suffer the consequences; the PDP has zoned the 2019 presidential ticket to the North, where is the 'outrage'?.

Yes, we lost the civil war. Stop crying about that. The truth is no one cares. Let me agree for a second that Nigerians are anti-Igbo. Is that the reason Igbo youths are into drug peddling? Is that the reason most of our HRH's have moved to Lagos to avoid being kidnapped? Is that enough reason for the proliferation of baby factories in the SE? Is that the reason why Seasterners only return home during Christmas? We build big mansions back home that are only occupied during the final weeks of the year.

Where does personal responsibility come in? Let's get the basics right. Then the calls for Biafra will come from sincere hearts, hearts that seek the interest of Igbos, not just the interest of their pockets.
Good morning.

26 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Weep Not Ndigbo:- Vanguardngr by OZAOEKPE(f): 10:53pm On Oct 04, 2015
"we call on ngige and every ndigbo to reject PMB offers. We don't need it, he should give It to his slaves". Quote me anywhere

7 Likes

Re: Weep Not Ndigbo:- Vanguardngr by wtfCode: 10:54pm On Oct 04, 2015
na now dem dey wake up? angry angry
we igbos have suffered enough in this country.
The best thing right now is to reject any offer by this foool.
i just dont knw why other tribes will always keeping hating on us.

4 Likes

Re: Weep Not Ndigbo:- Vanguardngr by Nobody: 11:06pm On Oct 04, 2015
I don't know why but FP is my portion
Re: Weep Not Ndigbo:- Vanguardngr by nnachukz(m): 11:09pm On Oct 04, 2015
Legal practitioner wrote this? Then I must be a judge to have seen that he didn't make any sense.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Weep Not Ndigbo:- Vanguardngr by Kastonkastroll(m): 11:11pm On Oct 04, 2015
smh.. You are calling a group of people your enemies and at the same time you want those your perceived enemies to treat you like friends......

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Weep Not Ndigbo:- Vanguardngr by baby124: 11:17pm On Oct 04, 2015
The fact is even if we all get regional independence. It will be extremely stu*pid to put your head in the sand like Boko Haram is no longer your problem. In fact Boko Haram is a problem to all of us. When they overwhelm the North, the battle will not end there. They will attempt to invade other regions or countries and they will have opportunists or sympathizer's within who will help them. Since these bombs are going off in Abuja, Buhari needs to reassess his SSS boss. Obviously not competent enough.

3 Likes

Re: Weep Not Ndigbo:- Vanguardngr by foxe(m): 11:17pm On Oct 04, 2015
Kastonkastroll:
smh.. You are calling a group of people your enemies and at the same time you want those your perceived enemies to treat you like friends......
you're are wrong man... we are not begging anybody to treat us like friends... and for the records, Igbo are the most peace loving people in the whole of Africa

5 Likes

Re: Weep Not Ndigbo:- Vanguardngr by obailala(m): 11:21pm On Oct 04, 2015
Another useless write-up from another Igbo person suffering from PPD (paranoid personality disorder) and persecution complex; always assuming everybody is deliberately out to hurt them and always assuming themselves to be victims.

Our second fear was that PMB has been portrayed as a hater of the Igbos, and that he would not only push the South East to the back bench in his policies as President, but would also initiate actions to Islamise that zone that voted massively for the PDP.
In Buhari's first attempt to contest democratically in 2003, of all the over 250 tribes in Nigeria, he picked an Igbo running mate. In his second attempt in 2007, he once again picked an Igbo man. Does this really sound like the actions of a man who hates the Igbos?... If there is any chance that Buhari now hates Igbos, it is simply because of the diabolic and rabid hate which Igbos have shown the man. If someone hates me so much for absolutely no reason, I don't think I would be foolish enough to be endeared to such a person.

Furthermore, anyone out there who believes that Buhari can Islamise anywhere, most especially the South-East, such a person must be a capital dunce.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Weep Not Ndigbo:- Vanguardngr by Kastonkastroll(m): 11:24pm On Oct 04, 2015
foxe:
you're are wrong man... we are not begging anybody to treat us like friends... and for the records, Igbo are the most peace loving people in the whole of Africa

Peace loving indeed. With all the hate your tribesmen spread across board everyday, I really don't see any love or peace in them. There is absolutely nothing peaceful about iboes.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Weep Not Ndigbo:- Vanguardngr by ayobabas: 11:36pm On Oct 04, 2015
foxe:

You are not so blind with patriotism, that
you can’t face reality. Wrong is wrong, no
matter who does it or says it-—- Malcom X

I AM one of those , who never wished that
APC, with President Muhammadu Buhari,
PMB, would lead this country. It was not
because we supported the ways of the ruling
PDP at that time, but because we had our
fears, about that change slogan, some of
which are now manifesting in PMB’s
government.

Our fears included first, that as Christians,
the killings and burning of churches will
continue under PMB, but will be seriously
suppressed from the public. Today, we hear
less of the wickedness against Christians in
the north. We do not understand why this is
so, while Boko Haram has continued to kill in
the North East. Over three months of APC
government, Chibok Girls are yet to be
recovered, for example, confirming our fear
that the whole noise about Chibok Girls was
to push GEJ, out of power. Politics apart, we
are all parents, and those parents, who chose
to use the Chibok Girls as propaganda
instruments should be hiding their heads in
shame, because politics should be fair, and
honest, with some integrity.

source: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/09/weep-not-ndigbo

OP, you are not a woman but a man, an asshole rabid dog pretending to be a woman! No woman or parent seeing the plight of those aggrieved parents can ever say that they were fake political tools. Did you think the girls were kept in one large compound for you to find or that PMB is a magician?

May God forgive this your inhumanity and perverted debauchery. Your tribal bigotry is unspeakable as is your morality. You are really an unrequited backside bug, rabid nyamiri dog!

10 Likes

Re: Weep Not Ndigbo:- Vanguardngr by ichoku: 11:57pm On Oct 04, 2015
It is soo easy for you people to curse and insult.

Source: http://newsdiaryonline.com/president-ali-bongo-gabon-igbo-president-jibrin-ibrahim/
ayobabas:

OP, you are not a woman but a man, an asshole rabid dog pretending to be a woman! No woman or parent seeing the plight of those aggrieved parents can ever say that they were fake political tools. Did you think the girls were kept in one large compound for you to find or that PMB is a magician?

May God forgive this your inhumanity and perverted debauchery. Your tribal bigotry is unspeakable as is your morality. You are really an unrequited backside bug, rabid nyamiri dog!
Re: Weep Not Ndigbo:- Vanguardngr by ayobabas: 12:03am On Oct 05, 2015
ichoku:
It is soo easy for you people to curse and insult.

Inhumanity is in your blood

4 Likes

Re: Weep Not Ndigbo:- Vanguardngr by biafranqueen: 12:04am On Oct 05, 2015
MrDenygerian:
Seems Vanguard is recruiting and paying a few of my jobless Igbo brothers as writers, the kind that gather at newspaper stands with chukwudi, TB Anista and the likes. They pour saliva on the images of Buhari, abuse and curse, wail and scream, and go home at the end of the day to cold eba and coffee. They wake up the next day and Buhari remains their President.Amaechi remains by his side. Tinubu remains influential in Nigerian politics. Their 'principals' running from detectives and security agencies, goats now scared of yams and willing to chew grass and lick sugar instead.
It's unfortunate to see men struggle to adapt to new realities. They'll continue to be the stumbling blocks on which Buhari shall achieve greatness.

Your Moniker is perfect because your like those women that watch husbands rape their daughters, pretending like nothing is happening while the life of her child(Nigeria) is being sucked out of her. Pretending that I already marry him and moved in his house so regardless of the abuse and mental anguish I will continue to deny the truth because so ugly to face thatbI made a screwed up choice. Cowards only carry such behavior as the 95% have displayed when you mess up do your best to fix it not bury the truth with your head.

5 Likes

Re: Weep Not Ndigbo:- Vanguardngr by Kingspin(m): 12:04am On Oct 05, 2015
Nigeria has pass the era of hopes and wishes. It either the government is working doing nothing or working doing something. For "now" it all E-taiking or nothing. Call me, Thomas, yes i agree. But, Nigerians deserve better.
Re: Weep Not Ndigbo:- Vanguardngr by biafranqueen: 12:05am On Oct 05, 2015
baby124:
The fact is even if we all get regional independence. It will be extremely stu*pid to put your head in the sand like Boko Haram is no longer your problem. In fact Boko Haram is a problem to all of us. When they overwhelm the North, the battle will not end there. They will attempt to invade other regions or countries and they will have opportunists or sympathizer's within who will help them. Since these bombs are going off in Abuja, Buhari needs to reassess his SSS boss. Obviously not competent enough.
Who has time to reasses that will interfere with taking selfish and one armed push ups.
Re: Weep Not Ndigbo:- Vanguardngr by modath(f): 12:07am On Oct 05, 2015
MrDenygerian:

The people wey born you are too blessed..... smiley

Who dem be?, where dem dey? Dem finish Job..

You will produce good "FRUITS" for them to enjoy...

6 Likes

Re: Weep Not Ndigbo:- Vanguardngr by ichoku: 12:24am On Oct 05, 2015
The insult continues. I give up.
ayobabas:

Inhumanity is in your blood
Re: Weep Not Ndigbo:- Vanguardngr by ifyan(m): 12:26am On Oct 05, 2015
Were is the love that we all preach in the land
Re: Weep Not Ndigbo:- Vanguardngr by Kingspin(m): 12:32am On Oct 05, 2015
If the thread is useless then ur useless too. We need changers not change.
Re: Weep Not Ndigbo:- Vanguardngr by Ymodulus: 12:33am On Oct 05, 2015
foxe:
. No one hate Igbos but the other way round. Igbos hate others and the thing about hate is that when no "other" is around Igbo extend the hatred to themselves. The mirage of Igbo unity exist only in paper like this.

11 Likes

Re: Weep Not Ndigbo:- Vanguardngr by c33b33(m): 12:41am On Oct 05, 2015
Monkey!your grandfather kept waiting to prevail,your father died waiting to prevail or still waiting and you can join him to wait.

Black man use your "common" sense and solve your problem.

Is Ndigbo blood not flowing already? Wake up from your slumber.

IPOB Youth

2 Likes

Re: Weep Not Ndigbo:- Vanguardngr by Ymodulus: 12:46am On Oct 05, 2015
Re: Weep Not Ndigbo:- Vanguardngr by LoveMachine(m): 2:14am On Oct 05, 2015
MrDenygerian:

Preach!

1 Like

Re: Weep Not Ndigbo:- Vanguardngr by foxe(m): 6:17am On Oct 05, 2015
Kastonkastroll:

Peace loving indeed. With all the hate your tribesmen spread across board everyday, I really don't see any love or peace in them. There is absolutely nothing peaceful about iboes.
you can give us an example
Re: Weep Not Ndigbo:- Vanguardngr by foxe(m): 6:26am On Oct 05, 2015
Ymodulus:

. No one hate Igbos but the other way round. Igbos hate others and the thing about hate is that when no "other" is around Igbo extend the hatred to themselves. The mirage of Igbo unity exist only in paper like this.
Igbo hate others? man wakeup.. Igbo can be found all over the nook and crannies of these country... integrating and doing business with the locals. do you think its achievable when their is hatred?? forget about the activities of a few. Igbos are peace loving people. Shalom

1 Like

Re: Weep Not Ndigbo:- Vanguardngr by foxe(m): 6:39am On Oct 05, 2015
ayobabas:

Haba mallam. am not the one that wrote the article. you're so much filled with bile and hatred that you can't even read the article and the source.. awu gambia

(1) (2) (Reply)

One Word For This Police Officer / Sowore: Revolution Now Convener May Have Just Been Assassinated. / 'I Do Not Bedwet' - Kwankwaso Mocks Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.