Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,287 members, 7,780,652 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:44 PM

One Day At A Time Of Poetry From A Starry-eyed Writer - Poems For Review - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Poems For Review / One Day At A Time Of Poetry From A Starry-eyed Writer (501 Views)

Poetry From My Google Assistant / 30 Days Of Poetry Season 2, Day 15, Meet You In Valhalla (pix Inside) / 30 Days Of Poetry Season 2, Day 13, Unbreak My Heart (pix Inside) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

One Day At A Time Of Poetry From A Starry-eyed Writer by onedayatatime(m): 1:54am On Oct 05, 2015
Title: I would live again

I would live again
at the sound of your voice
the cherry tears in your eyes
I won't fly away

Heaven's door is in your arms
with your pretty face
The smile you give
would save my broken faith
It would spring life to the runway
without shades

I would be without a name
Your breath would be my saving grace
When I approach God's throne
to await the rainy day

I would forever think of your face
wrapped in the cotton, while I escape away
sewn with the earth, my flesh would carry your name
Sail round the world, you would be
my captain
The music of love would play slowly in my memories
until I behold thee, to share a dance again.

(1) (Reply)

30 Days Of Poetry Season 2, Day 14, Honeymon Night (pix Inside) / POEM:CALABAR South...street Review / Hope You Understand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.