Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,307 members, 7,780,725 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:48 PM

Jehovah Witnesses Latest Updates. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jehovah Witnesses Latest Updates. (3334 Views)

Examining Talk That Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Only Ones Preaching Out There / Ghanaian Man Chases Jehovah's Witnesses Out Of His House By Stripping Unclad / What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jehovah Witnesses Latest Updates. by MissEfe(f): 3:01am On Oct 05, 2015

1 Like

Re: Jehovah Witnesses Latest Updates. by Generalkorex(m): 3:04am On Oct 05, 2015
MissEfe how can I become a JW member
Re: Jehovah Witnesses Latest Updates. by uprightman(m): 3:52am On Oct 05, 2015
Generalkorex:
MissEfe
how can I become a JW member
go to www.jw.org for more information. please, locate any address nearer to you. the can allocate someone to put you through. peoples r sadly available to help you.
Re: Jehovah Witnesses Latest Updates. by uprightman(m): 3:57am On Oct 05, 2015
Jehovah’s Witnesses —Who Are We? We come from hundreds of ethnic and language backgrounds, yet we are united by common goals. Above all, we want to honor Jehovah , the God of the Bible and the Creator of all things. We do our best to imitate Jesus Christ and are proud to be called Christians . Each of us regularly spends time helping people learn about the Bible and God’s Kingdom . Because we witness, or talk, about Jehovah God and his Kingdom, we are known as Jehovah’s Witnesses . Explore our site. Read the Bible online. Learn more about us and our beliefs.

3 Likes

Re: Jehovah Witnesses Latest Updates. by ORACLE1975(m): 5:40am On Oct 05, 2015
hmmmmm
Re: Jehovah Witnesses Latest Updates. by MissEfe(f): 7:02am On Oct 05, 2015
Generalkorex:
MissEfe
how can I become a JW member
Look for any Kingdom hall of Jehovah witnesses around you, attend their meeting on Sunday, there u will surely find a brother or sister who will study the Bible with you.
Good morning

1 Like

Re: Jehovah Witnesses Latest Updates. by kissoflife: 7:44am On Oct 05, 2015
MissEfe:

deleted.
The letter was addressed to all congregations and not to Nairaland. so what do u hope to achieve by pasting the information here? SMH @MissEfe

1 Like

Re: Jehovah Witnesses Latest Updates. by MissEfe(f): 8:20am On Oct 05, 2015
kissoflife:

The letter was addressed to all congregations and not to Nairaland. so what do u hope to achieve by pasting the information here? SMH @MissEfe

Many of our brothers did not get to attend meetings when this announcement was made at d Kingdom hall. So that is why I paste it.
Do you have any problems with that?
Re: Jehovah Witnesses Latest Updates. by kissoflife: 9:26am On Oct 05, 2015
MissEfe:

Many of our brothers did not get to attend meetings when this announcement was made at d Kingdom hall. So that is why I paste it.

More like u read from the letter, it was addressed to all congregations and not to Nairaland or public forums. And as u know, the letter will be posted on the notice board and most probably reread at a later time. So u posting here is totally unnecessary. Let's be mindful of whatever me post online. we were not given this assignment to post letters or conclusions reached by the governing body and that is why we have www.jw.org.

One love!!!

1 Like

Re: Jehovah Witnesses Latest Updates. by MissEfe(f): 3:23pm On Oct 05, 2015
[quote author=kissoflife post=38680958]

More like u read from the letter, it was addressed to all congregations and not to Nairaland or public forums. And as u know, the letter will be posted on the notice board and most probably reread at a later time. So u posting here is totally unnecessary. Let's be mindful of whatever me post online. we were not given this assignment to post letters or conclusions reached by the governing body and that is why we have www.jw.org.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah Witnesses Latest Updates. by plappville(f): 3:46pm On Oct 05, 2015
uprightman:
Jehovah’s Witnesses
—Who Are We?
We come from hundreds of ethnic and
language backgrounds, yet we are
united by common goals. Above all, we
want to honor Jehovah , the God of the
Bible and the Creator of all things. We
do our best to imitate Jesus Christ and
are proud to be called Christians . Each
of us regularly spends time helping
people learn about the Bible and God’s
Kingdom . Because we witness, or talk,
about Jehovah God and his Kingdom,
we are known as Jehovah’s Witnesses .
Explore our site. Read the Bible online.
Learn more about us and our beliefs.

I am not a JW, but i must say you are the only dinomination that preach Christ under whatsoever weather condition. During the heavy snow period i see JW going from gate to gate. Last week i saw two holding umbrellas preaching under the rain. I know people criticise JW alot. But i must confess they are not better than JW. Forget the doctrine they hold. No dinomination can say thier doctrine is perfect. What is most important is believing in God, his Son as the Messiah and the Holy Spirit. Then put to practice the word of God without over interpretating the bible. The problem of the church today is misinterpretation. If we had let the word of Christ to interprets itself Christians would be joined together in one hamony.
Re: Jehovah Witnesses Latest Updates. by Nobody: 3:03pm On Oct 07, 2015
MissEfe:

Sister kindly remove this letter from this forum. U made a big mistake by posting this letter here.

Meanwhile, we can speak thru mail.
Re: Jehovah Witnesses Latest Updates. by Nobody: 3:09pm On Oct 07, 2015
MissEfe:

It might not be useful to u, I saw it on line not on www.jw.org, we jehovah witnesses are everywhere even here on Nairaland. It might be useful to 1 person.

Which site did u copy it from? Well, check ur mail.
Re: Jehovah Witnesses Latest Updates. by firestar(f): 3:23pm On Oct 07, 2015
MissEfe:

It is not proper MissEfe. Please take it down.
Re: Jehovah Witnesses Latest Updates. by MissEfe(f): 4:04pm On Oct 07, 2015
firestar:

It is not proper MissEfe. Please take it down.
ok

1 Like

Re: Jehovah Witnesses Latest Updates. by paulGrundy(m): 4:09pm On Oct 07, 2015
Re: Jehovah Witnesses Latest Updates. by paulGrundy(m): 4:12pm On Oct 07, 2015
MissEfe:

Am interested in the new release -"what Should the bible really teach".

Alert me when they start publishing it.
Re: Jehovah Witnesses Latest Updates. by Jessicha(f): 4:42pm On Oct 07, 2015
MissEfe:
ok
You have a humble heart , that is why you quickly re -adjust the thread as uv been advised . Keep it up sister .

" continue ... To be readjusted" 2 Cor 13:11 ,
Re: Jehovah Witnesses Latest Updates. by firestar(f): 6:32pm On Oct 07, 2015
MissEfe:
ok

cool

Thank you my sister.
And my sister kissoflife, the quote too.

Warm regards.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah Witnesses Latest Updates. by kissoflife: 8:12pm On Oct 07, 2015
firestar:

cool

Thank you my sister.
And my sister kissoflife, the quote too.

Warm regards.

Lol, Kissoflife isn't a sister. Thanks though!

1 Like

Re: Jehovah Witnesses Latest Updates. by firestar(f): 8:18pm On Oct 07, 2015
kissoflife:

Lol, Kissoflife isn't a sister. Thanks though!

cool

1 Like

Re: Jehovah Witnesses Latest Updates. by Chizzled06(m): 7:32am On Oct 08, 2015
You're my favorite sect of Jesus worshipers. Your complete disregard for the accepted doctrines and aggressive perseverance in spreading your message is nothing short of inspiring.
Re: Jehovah Witnesses Latest Updates. by paulGrundy(m): 8:09am On Oct 08, 2015
Chizzled06:
You we're my favorite the only true sect of Jesus worshipers. Your our complete disregard for the accepted doctrines and aggressive perseverance in spreading your our message is nothing short of inspiring.

Bro, I love your conviction. smiley
Re: Jehovah Witnesses Latest Updates. by Chizzled06(m): 8:22am On Oct 08, 2015
paulGrundy:

Bro, I love your conviction. smiley

My conviction lies in the reality that all organised religion is bullshit.

I find it funny that Christians can't agree amongst themselves on who is serving the true God in the proper way.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah Witnesses Latest Updates. by Emusan(m): 10:44am On Oct 08, 2015
JMAN05:

Sister kindly remove this letter from this forum. U made a big mistake by posting this letter here.

Meanwhile, we can speak thru mail.

Why must she remove it?

Kai I must get this latest letter by fire by force cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Jehovah Witnesses Latest Updates. by Emusan(m): 10:47am On Oct 08, 2015
paulGrundy:

Am interested in the new release -"what Should the bible really teach".
Alert me when they start publishing it.
It's like change of doctrine is coming again.
I must get this letter
Re: Jehovah Witnesses Latest Updates. by paulGrundy(m): 1:02pm On Oct 08, 2015
Emusan:

It's like change of doctrine is coming again.

I must get this letter

grin grin grin

You are most probably right, I sent a copy of the letter to paul Grundy via e-mail. Funny thing is that his sources had given him a real life copy of the letter months ago. I guess he's working on it.
Re: Jehovah Witnesses Latest Updates. by Emusan(m): 2:59pm On Oct 08, 2015
paulGrundy:

grin grin grin

You are most probably right, I sent a copy of the letter to paul Grundy via e-mail. Funny thing is that his sources had given him a real life copy of the letter months ago. I guess he's working on it.

Really!!!

I'll like to have the copy of the letter cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Jehovah Witnesses Latest Updates. by Nobody: 7:56pm On Oct 08, 2015
Neitzsche
Re: Jehovah Witnesses Latest Updates. by uprightman(m): 8:03pm On Oct 08, 2015
Neitzsche:
Does prolonged inactivity equal disfellowshipping
No
Re: Jehovah Witnesses Latest Updates. by Nobody: 8:05pm On Oct 08, 2015
Neitzsche
Re: Jehovah Witnesses Latest Updates. by dolphinheart(m): 8:56pm On Oct 08, 2015
Neitzsche:

So someone who has been inactive for 4 yrs + can just stroll in anytime like nothing happened

No. No strolling in at any point in time, active or inactive.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Evil Of Tribalism In The Nigeria Church / Thank You Jesus! My Hitherto Wayward Brother Experiences The Supernatural / 13 Problems I Have With The Bible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.