Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,739 members, 7,802,243 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:30 AM

Good Morning Nairalanders. Please I Need Your Urgent Help With Driving Job. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Good Morning Nairalanders. Please I Need Your Urgent Help With Driving Job. (1824 Views)

Good Morning. Physical Verification Will Continue This Week. / A Marketer With Driving Experience Needed In Abuja / Good Morning Nairalanders. Need Help With Driving Job Please. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Good Morning Nairalanders. Please I Need Your Urgent Help With Driving Job. by nicedaddy(m): 7:02am On Oct 05, 2015
Good morning nairalanders. please am an OND graduate. Study political science. I don't have a job presently and I hate sitting at home. I live in mowe Ibafo. And I won't mind if anybody can help me with a nigeria used car and base on delivery or higher purchase. please help me out. I really need to help my future. I will be very happy if anyone can help out please.

1 Like

Re: Good Morning Nairalanders. Please I Need Your Urgent Help With Driving Job. by nicedaddy(m): 8:24am On Oct 09, 2015
Good morning. Please help me with a job. I need one very urgent for the sake of our lord Jesus Christ
Re: Good Morning Nairalanders. Please I Need Your Urgent Help With Driving Job. by Nobody: 1:50pm On Oct 09, 2015
nicedaddy:
Good morning nairalanders. please am an OND graduate. Study political science. I don't have a job presently and I hate sitting at home. I live in mowe Ibafo. And I won't mind if anybody can help me with a nigeria used car and base on delivery or higher purchase. please help me out. I really need to help my future. I will be very happy if anyone can help out please.
https://www.nairaland.com/2653018/driver-wanted-earn-up-ngn
Re: Good Morning Nairalanders. Please I Need Your Urgent Help With Driving Job. by oluwasijiola(m): 4:41pm On Oct 09, 2015
Please this is to inform you of a recruiting effort for drivers in the Lagos metropolis. If applicants don't have cv, please forward their full name, phone number and email to 08165591784 or aokpanachi@gmail.com

Earn as much as N90000/month. Flexible schedule.

Thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Good Morning Nairalanders. Please I Need Your Urgent Help With Driving Job. by nicedaddy(m): 4:42am On Oct 10, 2015
Thank you very much I really appreciate your concern. Can I send my name first and prepare my CV later?
oluwasijiola:
Please this is to inform you of a recruiting effort for drivers in the Lagos metropolis. If applicants don't have cv, please forward their full name, phone number and email to 08165591784 or aokpanachi@gmail.com

Earn as much as N90000/month. Flexible schedule.

Thank you.
Re: Good Morning Nairalanders. Please I Need Your Urgent Help With Driving Job. by mayo47(m): 10:51am On Oct 10, 2015
Our company is looking for literate drivers. You must have the ff:

You need to be educated up to OND or BSC level.
Willing to work extra hours.
Focused and very neat outward outlook.
Young and vibrant
Able to operate a smartphone with ease.
Valid drivers license
Valid LAGDRI card
Two (2) valid letters of recommendations.

With us you can earn up to NGN100,000 monthly.

Send us an email with your CV and cover letter to uzzy_p@yahoo.com.

Applications accepted until the 21st of October, 2015
Re: Good Morning Nairalanders. Please I Need Your Urgent Help With Driving Job. by Remzoid: 12:05pm On Oct 10, 2015
Be careful about your honesty,it affects u wherever u go,political science is not studied in the polytechnic

2 Likes

Re: Good Morning Nairalanders. Please I Need Your Urgent Help With Driving Job. by nicedaddy(m): 4:36pm On Oct 10, 2015
Some people just love to say what they don't know and say rubbish. Am an ond holder and study political science in polytechnic of ibadan with a lower credit.
Remzoid:
Be careful about your honesty,it affects u wherever u go,political science is not studied in the polytechnic
Re: Good Morning Nairalanders. Please I Need Your Urgent Help With Driving Job. by Nobody: 5:39pm On Oct 10, 2015
nicedaddy:
Some people just love to say what they don't know and say rubbish. Am an ond holder and study political science in polytechnic of ibadan with a lower credit.

Wrong attitude

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Good Morning Nairalanders. Please I Need Your Urgent Help With Driving Job. by oluwasijiola(m): 4:05am On Oct 13, 2015
nicedaddy:
Thank you very much I really appreciate your concern. Can I send my name first and prepare my CV later?
. Yeah u can..which eva way
Re: Good Morning Nairalanders. Please I Need Your Urgent Help With Driving Job. by babyfaceafrica: 9:48am On Oct 13, 2015
Remzoid:
do not jump to conclusion ,ve you been to all politechnics,you are making the OP feel like a liar...take heed!!

2 Likes

Re: Good Morning Nairalanders. Please I Need Your Urgent Help With Driving Job. by nicedaddy(m): 1:57pm On Oct 13, 2015
@babyfaceafrica don't mind DAT mumu. He wanted to prove himself DAT he read all the books in the whole university if not for Nigeria economy, dis mugu no go dey follow me dey talk trash. akowe ko wura.
babyfaceafrica:
do not jump to conclusion ,ve you been to all politecnics,you are making the OP feel like a liar...take heed!!
Re: Good Morning Nairalanders. Please I Need Your Urgent Help With Driving Job. by babyfaceafrica: 2:00pm On Oct 13, 2015
nicedaddy:
@babyfaceafrica don't mind DAT mumu. He wanted to prove himself DAT he read all the books in the whole university if not for Nigeria economy me. dat mugu no go dey follow me dey talk trash. akowe ko wura.
lol....take am jeje...some people just talk before they think...its dere flaw...its well with you bro
Re: Good Morning Nairalanders. Please I Need Your Urgent Help With Driving Job. by BIDEEN: 2:53pm On Oct 13, 2015
Political science no dey poly anywhere in naija including polytechnic
Re: Good Morning Nairalanders. Please I Need Your Urgent Help With Driving Job. by nicedaddy(m): 3:53pm On Oct 13, 2015
See another fool. which year dem born u or gain admission . make una try get sense oooo
BIDEEN:
Political science no dey poly anywhere in naija including polytechnic
Re: Good Morning Nairalanders. Please I Need Your Urgent Help With Driving Job. by Khunby(f): 6:01pm On Oct 13, 2015
You can forward your cv to oyekunbiomolara@gmail.com with Driver as the subject of the mail
Re: Good Morning Nairalanders. Please I Need Your Urgent Help With Driving Job. by actoor(m): 6:28pm On Oct 13, 2015
nicedaddy:
See another fool. which year dem born u or gain admission . make una try get sense oooo

You need to sensor your speech.
With Ordinary Diploma you're sounding this way?
What if you eventually attain HND?

Now I understand the reasons behind your jobless state. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Earn Money As A Freelance Writer At 15projects.com / Pls, I Need Info Abt Lecharis Workforce Ltd / Graduate Jobs At CITIBANK, Paradigm Initiative Nig, Inter-arc Consultants Ltd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.