Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,886 members, 7,806,556 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:16 PM

Pls I Need A Drug Dat Would Help Me Sleep Well - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pls I Need A Drug Dat Would Help Me Sleep Well (4065 Views)

Sleep Well With This 7tips And Remain Healthy / The Horrors Of Being A Drug Addict.....pls Dont Do Drugs / “how To Sleep Well At Night!” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls I Need A Drug Dat Would Help Me Sleep Well by Bintus2much(m): 10:18pm On Apr 21, 2009
Sleeping drug
Re: Pls I Need A Drug Dat Would Help Me Sleep Well by piplord1(m): 12:18am On Apr 22, 2009
Try lexotan 3mg every night for 3 nights (mind you most pharmacies will not sell to u without a doctors prescription). Try finding out why you cant sleep well. Thats agood way to start. cheers.
Re: Pls I Need A Drug Dat Would Help Me Sleep Well by stayalive(f): 2:35pm On Apr 25, 2009
Reduce your stress level. Have a good bed and ventilated room. Have a routine sleep hours - meaning if you want to go to bed 9p.m do that every time. If you wake at night don't stay in bed unless you feel sleepy again. Watch a movie, do something like reading etc until sleep comes.

You can use some local herbs like bitter leaf to help you sleep without side effect.

Stayalive
Re: Pls I Need A Drug Dat Would Help Me Sleep Well by blacksta(m): 6:14pm On Apr 25, 2009
A few drops of  dirty slaps might be sufficient
Re: Pls I Need A Drug Dat Would Help Me Sleep Well by Sissy3(f): 2:39am On Apr 26, 2009
dnt know where u r so dnt really know what drug that will be available to you there, you could try a pharmacist to see if you could find any good one. or try this tips on How to Get a Good Night's Sleep.

# Don't go to bed until you're sleepy. If you have trouble sleeping, try going to bed later or getting up earlier.
# Get up at the same time every morning, even after a bad night's sleep. The next night, you'll be sleepy at bedtime.
# If you wake up in the middle of the night and can't fall back to sleep, get out of bed and return only when you are sleepy.
# Avoid worrying, watching TV, reading scary books, and doing other things in bed besides sleeping and sex. If you worry, read thrillers or watch TV, do that in a chair that's not in the bedroom.
# Do not drink or eat anything caffeinated within six hours of bedtime.
# Avoid alcohol. It's relaxing at first but can lead to insomnia when it clears your system.
# Spend time outdoors. People exposed to daylight or bright light therapy sleep better.
#Set a routine sleep schedule that provides at least 7 hours or more; Avoid caffeine, alcohol and spicy food; exercise regularly, but not right before bed.
Re: Pls I Need A Drug Dat Would Help Me Sleep Well by dae(f): 4:35pm On Apr 29, 2009
Do some rigorous activities before 6pm, eat and then take a warm shower right before bed. Warm milk might help too, sleep in a good ventilated room. (Not too hot, not too cold) Lay down (have sex if u can get some) count 1-200.  grin -- and zzzzzzzzz

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need A Drug Dat Would Help Me Sleep Well by Psolution1: 3:07am On May 01, 2009
HI Friend

l dont think it is ideal for any normal body to be
drug before it will sleep.

if l may ask, what tpye of job are you venture in to
what l mean by that is that your body tessue may have been to
relax that they dont put under any stress and you dont use it for
any powerful work. it may come to a time that you will think that
there is problem but not because you did not use the body as its
suppose to be, use your self not too much
Re: Pls I Need A Drug Dat Would Help Me Sleep Well by mecussey(m): 4:03pm On May 01, 2009
I don't know your gender; but in men, it's mostly caused by high level of Testosterone. I am not advising you to start having sex but get married quick

(1) (Reply)

Need Dentists' Help;cost Of Having A Crown On / Natural Treatment For Kelodalis Nuchae, Popularly Called Bumps Or Keloids... / "Human Hair" Wigs Are Made From DEAD BODIES' And GOATS Hair.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.