Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:29 AM

MY Terrible Experience With CHUCKY234 - Autos (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / MY Terrible Experience With CHUCKY234 (33707 Views)

My Terrible Experience With A Nairalander / Re: Case Of FRAUD Against Chucky234 / Case Of FRAUD Against Chucky234 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Go Down)

Re: MY Terrible Experience With CHUCKY234 by laudate: 6:11pm On Oct 11, 2015
agongajoseph:
Just googled his info...d guy na jack of all trade, master of non...he supplies fertilizers, cassava n even manure ...cheiiii!!!, no wonder the car looks like piece of fulani man shit, I think he used it to supply bread too in Ajegunle. THE GUY DEY LIVE INSIDE ARMY BARRACKS!!

Live inside army barracks...as what?? shocked shocked Are you sure it is not just that he runs one small shop inside the mammy market within that place?? sad
Re: MY Terrible Experience With CHUCKY234 by Raymie(m): 6:15pm On Oct 11, 2015
agongajoseph:
Just googled his info...d guy na jack of all trade, master of non...he supplies fertilizers, cassava n even manure ...cheiiii!!!, no wonder the car looks like piece of fulani man shit, I think he used it to supply bread too in Ajegunle. THE GUY DEY LIVE INSIDE ARMY BARRACKS!!
What's I see is a hardworking individual who is trying to cover all his bases. You can insult him for all he's worth but I reckon he's smarter and more financially secure than you who is a jack of no trade.

4 Likes

Re: MY Terrible Experience With CHUCKY234 by laudate: 6:19pm On Oct 11, 2015
Raymie:
What's I see is a hardworking individual who is trying to cover all his bases. You can insult him for all he's worth but I reckon he's smarter and more financially secure than you who is a jack of no trade.

Yeah... he got his financially secure lifestyle from trying to scam others! undecided

9 Likes

Re: MY Terrible Experience With CHUCKY234 by iboboyswag(m): 6:22pm On Oct 11, 2015
confusedlady:

The jokes on you mate. Return/refund 50 thousand Naira to Oseri by 6pm tomorrow or your alternate moniker chucky234 is toast.
Bloody scammer!
Ezemejor Chuck Collins, please pay up quickly. Barawo!
I really pity the guy...... And you too! Smh

Mate!!!? Atako feeling funky.
You are Just a waste of time.
Re: MY Terrible Experience With CHUCKY234 by Caveatemptor(m): 6:25pm On Oct 11, 2015
When you read classic scammer threads such as Shopclue/Wunmi Allen,German Ajakaiye007, Ademola autos and more recently inspiredM, there is always a trend of the culprit using alternate monikers to defend self and create subtle confusion and anarchy.
It is already happening on this thread.
The OP needs to be very carrful not to get burnt twice. Standfirm on your demands.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: MY Terrible Experience With CHUCKY234 by Raymie(m): 6:28pm On Oct 11, 2015
laudate:

It goes beyond poor customer service, to misrepresentation of facts, deception and defective quality in the ordered product! angry
Agreed. But was the OP conned into buying the car? Even the conmen at computer village make sure yhu inspect and test their phone before exchanging it with soap bars. OP didn't inspect, he replied on pictures and word from someone he has never met and thus has no reason to trust. Like he expected the seller to list all the 50 mega defects and not run away? He paid a certain percentage and baring other expenses, got his car at his doorstep. I may be wrong, but I do not see where scamming comes into play here. OP was not forced or hypnotized to buy the car, he CHOSE to. He CHOSE also not to inspect before buying. When issues started arising, he could have sent the driver back, again he CHOSE not to. Life is about choices which mak or Mar us. Seller took advantage of OP's choices and sold him a vehicle 'as is' when OP expected 'as should be'. OP for all the hullabaloo in NL auto section has same percentage of blame as his alleged 'scammer' only say na who report first dey innocent.
Re: MY Terrible Experience With CHUCKY234 by laudate: 6:40pm On Oct 11, 2015
Raymie:
Agreed. But was the OP conned into buying the car? Even the conmen at computer village make sure yhu inspect and test their phone before exchanging it with soap bars. OP didn't inspect, he replied on pictures and word from someone he has never met and thus has no reason to trust. Like he expected the seller to list all the 50 mega defects and not run away? He paid a certain percentage and baring other expenses, got his car at his doorstep. I may be wrong, but I do not see where scamming comes into play here. OP was not forced or hypnotized to buy the car, he CHOSE to. He CHOSE also not to inspect before buying. When issues started arising, he could have sent the driver back, again he CHOSE not to. Life is about choices which mak or Mar us. Seller took advantage of OP's choices and sold him a vehicle 'as is' when OP expected 'as should be'. OP for all the hullabaloo in NL auto section has same percentage of blame as his alleged 'scammer' only say na who report first dey innocent.

Oh, I agree that no one forced the OP to buy the car. But he was conned into buying it by Chucky234 who misrepresented the facts to the OP, by NOT making a full and frank disclosure of all the defects on the car, before selling it off to the OP. shocked He did not even disclose 60% of the faults!

Please go through this thread again if you have not already done so, and read through all the comments made by everyone. See the pictures and comments initially posted by Chucky234, and compare it with the pictures and comments made by the buyer, after he took delivery. Then you would see that Chucky234 had every intention to defraud the OP, by not listing ALL the faults on the car. undecided

Life is about choices. I agree. Chucky234 has chosen to lie in order to make a sale via a scam, and he should not be allowed to get away with it. So kindly do not expect the rest of us to condone his actions. sad What he has done is OBT. Pure and simple. If you were in the OP's shoes, you would not say this kind of stuff.

5 Likes

Re: MY Terrible Experience With CHUCKY234 by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:46pm On Oct 11, 2015
Viewing this thread@ 4:36pm

My offer still stands, as stated in previous post, if the moderator on cartalk (marpol) is can hold the cash for oseri before delivery is made I have no problem.

1 Like

Re: MY Terrible Experience With CHUCKY234 by Seun(m): 6:51pm On Oct 11, 2015
I think the 50k request by the buyer is fair enough. As I told dominique earlier, we will ban chucky234 if he does not pay up by Monday. The drivers and mechanics you guys are trusting need to be scrutinized more thoroughly as they may have contributed to the issues for personal gain. Those devils are not to be trusted. But the buck stops with chucky234; it was his responsibility to fully inform his client and deliver the expected product. Dominique is supposed to call you to establish some of the crucial details. If you have complaints about my ruling, inform her.

14 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17)

▶Free Basic Vehicle Information Package(BVIP) Vehicle History Record▶ / 3 Units Of 2014, 2015, 2017 Model Benz G63 Amg Fully Loaded Toks / Toyota Camry 1999 Model/ Nissan Altima 1999 Model Manufactured 2001.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.