Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,956 members, 7,806,768 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:07 PM

MY Terrible Experience With CHUCKY234 - Autos (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / MY Terrible Experience With CHUCKY234 (33728 Views)

My Terrible Experience With A Nairalander / Re: Case Of FRAUD Against Chucky234 / Case Of FRAUD Against Chucky234 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Go Down)

Re: MY Terrible Experience With CHUCKY234 by Nobody: 12:35am On Oct 08, 2015
CNN Ain't done yet covering Volkswagen Emission Scandal and people are still dragging themselves to the muds. Probably they also want to be seen on CNN.
Re: MY Terrible Experience With CHUCKY234 by Nobody: 12:37am On Oct 08, 2015
doroboss:

Ever since you bought this scanner you have been spamming the whole of cartalk with your scanning posts, i'm yet to see you contribute to a query or scan code posted by any user.

Maybe his first gadget ever..
Re: MY Terrible Experience With CHUCKY234 by ndini053: 4:29am On Oct 08, 2015
angels09:
Who's got any complaints about elshanautos..

Thread with caution.I'm talking from experience
Re: MY Terrible Experience With CHUCKY234 by uboma(m): 4:59am On Oct 08, 2015
yungboss:
The scammer chuky...(whatever his moniker is), has a lot of 'friends' here who have seen no fault in what he did, putting up defense in a subtle manner. The seller deliberately concealed vital information about the car he sold...and that is FRAUD. Chuky needs to be arrested for tossing false information to the Public.
All you who have commented supporting the seller directly or indirectly lack integrity. The Op made some mistakes, but appeals have been thrown at the seller to make partial refund but his arrogance and conceited nature would not permit him and he keeps typing thrash.
For defrauding someone, likewise you will receive in compound folds.
why did you not show the pictures 'as is' instead of putting up images of the car when it was still in good shape.
Op, if you do not get back your funds, relax and accept it as your loss...

Wise words above.

chucky234 could have avoided this thread from coming up if he had been transparent and honest with the op from the start.

2 Likes

Re: MY Terrible Experience With CHUCKY234 by Nobody: 6:15am On Oct 08, 2015
ndini053:

Thread with caution.I'm talking from experience
Park well must you whip out my old post... Please get a life

1 Like

Re: MY Terrible Experience With CHUCKY234 by cjeriia: 6:33am On Oct 08, 2015
chucky234:
People can be funny sha

I didn't want to say anything about this issue but I'll clear few things here, firstly you are not the first person I have delivered car to and the said 630k is the least amount I have received upfront yet I have delivered according to agreement over the years.
I have made few mistakes as a human but I have never scam anyone in 9yrs (7yrs on nl) of working as a car dealer.
The said car is my personal car and the last nairalander (tobolos) who saw that car when he came to deliver foetus and drugs for my dog can attest to the far that my car was sound and well cared for.
I'm an automobile person who is well knowledgeable about car maintenance and people like Kingreign, abatically, gazzuz , nurey , fulaman98 can attest to that fact.
I put up that car for sale and what I wanted was 750k last, people have called to price that for 700k but I refused to sell.
When we negotiated I told 750k last, then additional 30k for delivery, 30k for fresh registration ( since you insisted I re-register on ur name) which totalled 810k.
You said you don't have enough cash that you need to borrow from friends, since I didn't want you to borrow just to buy car I reduced the price to 670k to accommodate the 60k for fresh registration and delivery.
You sent in 630k into my account to balance 100k when the car gets to you,from the 630k I 30k for the fresh registration and 20k was given to the driver to be on standby.
Due to the poor state of my health I asked my friend to take the car to mechanic around agric, he got there and his mech wasn't around instead of calling to me he took the car to another mech around volks bus stop for fixing.
He called me later and sent pics of what they were fixing on the car to me which I forwarded to you, due to wrong connection by the electrician my radiator fan was burnt the following day and I got another fan from Trinity and the car was ok aside the brake which they fixed but was still not ok.
That car left Lagos by 8am and got to PH by 3pm, I don't a junk car will do that.
The car was delivered you refused to pay my 100k, complaining about different faults and threatening me with father being an herbalist with mountains of juju in his compound.
Well for peace to reign I asked you to forget about the 100k, that means I sold a Benz C240 I was going to sell 750k to you for 570k, but you insisted that I send you another 50k.
Check around and see how much junk reg. Camry Tinylight and Honda Babbyboy is going for in the market, at that point I said I won't send you any other money because I won't my Benz 520k.
I told you that my lawyer will come with your 570k to bring my car back to Lagos and I still stand on that.
Anyone in PH can meet with to see the said car and tell me if the car worth lower or more than what I sold the car for.
This is my car: www.nairaland.com/2537910/sold-regd-2002-c240-grab
And here is same car going for 1.3m: www.nairaland.com/2581490/very-sharp-n-clean-registerd#38337190
From 750k I reduced the price to 670k for him and ended up forfeiting 100k that means he paid 570k for the said car.
That's a car I used daily, none of such faults we're there aside the horn which affected the airbag on the driver side and also the break.
My engine brings out vapour from the exhaust, AC work fine, neat interior and exterior.
You prolly expect a Naija used car to be in. Same condition as toks, why not cough out 1.7m to buy the toks.
Like I said I didn't force the car on you and I clearly gave you the option of me picking the car and return your 570k.
For those shouting scam scam scam, I don't seem to understand where the scam is coming from. I'm not faceless here, I have an identity on naiarland and have met close to 500 nairaland members in the course of doing business here.
He paid for a car and I delivered, I didn't do away with his money.
Like I said earlier I have made very few mistakes (except there is anyone here without mistakes) in my 9yrs of working as a car dealer, just one in Uyo and another in PH and that's all about it.
I wait for anyone to come out here and say that I scam him/her.
Guy u be scam. Your explanations just sold you out. @ OP, dis should serve as a lesson. next time insist on paying on delivery or do a physical inspection first before shelling out any form of money

3 Likes

Re: MY Terrible Experience With CHUCKY234 by MSItachi: 6:43am On Oct 08, 2015
Don't get it twisted I don't support frauds like chucks. I am just saying that as far as Nigeria goes it is a no brainier that we are in infant stage as far as online shopping is. I condemn the act of deception / fraud the seller pulled on the op. I am just encouraging everyone to do the needful.

A friend last year got a Note 3 offer on nairaland at a ridiculous rate. When he called the seller, seller said he is Abuja on hearing the buyer is in lagos. Buyer called me and sent me money that I should help me get the phone inspect it and pay. When I go to the market the seller claimed he is, he kept directing me left and right until he said he has closed for the day. Summary it was a fake offer. If only op had sent someone from lag just to take pictures etc and send to him. We would have avoided this.

Once more I condemn every act of fraud on this auto section. Cos this is my best section.

Advert : I wan sell my 2008 Accord. Upgraded to 2012 body .

53k true miles.. 1.6m

Location Abuja.
nnacent:
Oga, if ever u lost 800k to these scam artists, the least u can do is to add your voice in condeming all unethical buisness practices and not to say d OP made mistakes. when u buy things online(ebay, etc) dont u pay b4 delivery? I understand dat it is risky if d seller is not ebay or d likes but for people like chuck234 who are trying to get d goodwill similar to dat of ebay, aliexpress and d likes. they need to act likewise

1 Like

Re: MY Terrible Experience With CHUCKY234 by MSItachi: 6:52am On Oct 08, 2015
Lol

Abeg Wetin I for put up? Person no close him door for night armed robbery enter. You go police station dey complain why arm robber go enter his house. Once more I condemn armed robbery but we should safety our funds too.

koboko69:

Lol...you believe the clown? Lost 800k and that is what he can put up...

Nigerians
Re: MY Terrible Experience With CHUCKY234 by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:22am On Oct 08, 2015
Spammers and adverts have taken over this thread.

3 Likes

Re: MY Terrible Experience With CHUCKY234 by lorelle(f): 7:34am On Oct 08, 2015
Abeg Oseri what's the latest on this issue?

1 Like

Re: MY Terrible Experience With CHUCKY234 by oseri(m): 8:39am On Oct 08, 2015
@All, i am yet to receive a call or sms from Chucky234. He said he was willing to refund 590k and collect the car back but up till now nothing has been heard from him.

Chucky234 is still posting car advert here on auto section

CC: Auto section moderators, please take action. Come up with some sort of dispute resolution measure so as to bring sanity back to this section

lorelle:
Abeg Oseri what's the latest on this issue?

1 Like

Re: MY Terrible Experience With CHUCKY234 by jeroton: 9:32am On Oct 08, 2015
It's obvious that Guy chuck234 or Ezemejor chucks or whatever his name is a smooth criminal and people should beware

5 Likes

Re: MY Terrible Experience With CHUCKY234 by Nobody: 9:47am On Oct 08, 2015
One day Seun go just vex for una and block this section, so that all of you will go back to olx. Let's see if you will start selling cars in Education section.

7 Likes

Re: MY Terrible Experience With CHUCKY234 by chucky234(m): 10:19am On Oct 08, 2015
oseri:
@All, i am yet to receive a call or sms from Chucky234. He said he was willing to refund 590k and collect the car back but up till now nothing has been heard from him.

Chucky234 is still posting car advert here on auto section

CC: Auto section moderators, please take action. Come up with some sort of dispute resolution measure so as to bring sanity back to this section

You go about posting nonsense on my threads yet shameless to ask me for money, I told you I'm going to teach a lesson you won't forget in a hurry.
Something big is going to hit you sooner than you expect, those ranting here will sure hear the outcome.
Re: MY Terrible Experience With CHUCKY234 by chucky234(m): 10:20am On Oct 08, 2015
jeroton:
It's obvious that Guy chuck234 or Ezemejor chucks or whatever his name is a smooth criminal and people should beware
And what's ur definition of a criminal?
Re: MY Terrible Experience With CHUCKY234 by cjeriia: 10:22am On Oct 08, 2015
chucky234:
You go about posting nonsense on my threads yet shameless to ask me for money, I told you I'm going to teach a lesson you won't forget in a hurry.
Something big is going to hit you sooner than you expect, those ranting here will sure hear the outcome.
You should be ashamed of yourself man. Man up & accept the fact that you acted dishonestly

9 Likes

Re: MY Terrible Experience With CHUCKY234 by Inception(m): 10:23am On Oct 08, 2015
chucky234:

If i were you, i would be VERY careful with my utterances. These statements you are making may backfire and may mortally inflict you...

12 Likes

Re: MY Terrible Experience With CHUCKY234 by chidi2pus(m): 10:28am On Oct 08, 2015
MSItachi:
Don't get it twisted I don't support frauds like chucks. I am just saying that as far as Nigeria goes it is a no brainier that we are in infant stage as far as online shopping is. I condemn the act of deception / fraud the seller pulled on the op. I am just encouraging everyone to do the needful.

A friend last year got a Note 3 offer on nairaland at a ridiculous rate. When he called the seller, seller said he is Abuja on hearing the buyer is in lagos. Buyer called me and sent me money that I should help me get the phone inspect it and pay. When I go to the market the seller claimed he is, he kept directing me left and right until he said he has closed for the day. Summary it was a fake offer. If only op had sent someone from lag just to take pictures etc and send to him. We would have avoided this.

Once more I condemn every act of fraud on this auto section. Cos this is my best section.

Advert : I wan sell my 2008 Accord. Upgraded to 2012 body .

53k true miles.. 1.6m

Location Abuja.

interest in your accord.... where is the post ?
Re: MY Terrible Experience With CHUCKY234 by Handsomebeing(m): 10:30am On Oct 08, 2015
I was looking for a car on here when I came across chucky234. Thank God this thread popped up as I was already weary of his choice of words in his posts of cars. Makes it sounds very good good and attractive. My mom always says when something sounds too good to be true then it's not true. I will be patient and shop for cars myself over the weekend with my mechanic. I would have sent him any money upfront though. I am not stupid. Too bad for you chucky234. You need to be educated how to talk to your customers. You're a rude business owner and won't take you anywhere. It's only a stupid lawyer that will go to PH to pick a car. You're indeed a scammer.

15 Likes

Re: MY Terrible Experience With CHUCKY234 by chucky234(m): 10:37am On Oct 08, 2015
Inception:

If i were you, i would be VERY careful with my utterances. These statements you are making may backfire and may mortally inflict you...
The thing is people don't know what transpired between myself and this guy,he came out here and posted an exaggerated information and everyone start screaming SCAM.
I have his numerous threads in munched form and tape with my lawyers, I gave him the option of sending back his money but dude was busy insisting on 50k and telling me how big mountainous his herbalist father's juju are.
He bragged about soiling my name, but that come with a price because I also have my depth and capability.
People need to see the car before coming to conclusion, but as usual nairalanders started ranting without knowing what the car look like.
Re: MY Terrible Experience With CHUCKY234 by colossus2: 11:07am On Oct 08, 2015
You are just a thief undecided

8 Likes

Re: MY Terrible Experience With CHUCKY234 by uboma(m): 11:14am On Oct 08, 2015
chucky234:

Why are you so full of pride and arrogant?

10 Likes

Re: MY Terrible Experience With CHUCKY234 by MSItachi: 11:14am On Oct 08, 2015
I will open a thread and mention you. Later today
chidi2pus:

interest in your accord.... where is the post ?
Re: MY Terrible Experience With CHUCKY234 by chucky234(m): 11:18am On Oct 08, 2015
uboma:

Why are you so full of pride and arrogant?
And where is the pride?
Re: MY Terrible Experience With CHUCKY234 by chucky234(m): 11:20am On Oct 08, 2015
Handsomebeing:
I was looking for a car on here when I came across chucky234. Thank God this thread popped up as I was already weary of his choice of words in his posts of cars. Makes it sounds very good good and attractive. My mom always says when something sounds too good to be true then it's not true. I will be patient and shop for cars myself over the weekend with my mechanic. I would have sent him any money upfront though. I am not stupid. Too bad for you chucky234. You need to be educated how to talk to your customers. You're a rude business owner and won't take you anywhere. It's only a stupid lawyer that will go to PH to pick a car. You're indeed a scammer.
Thank you.
Re: MY Terrible Experience With CHUCKY234 by uboma(m): 11:21am On Oct 08, 2015
chucky234:
The thing is people don't know what transpired between myself and this guy,he came out here and posted an exaggerated information and everyone start screaming SCAM.
I have his numerous threads in munched form and tape with my lawyers, I gave him the option of sending back his money but dude was busy insisting on 50k and telling me how big mountainous his herbalist father's juju are.
He bragged about soiling my name, but that come with a price because I also have my depth and capability.
People need to see the car before coming to conclusion, but as usual nairalanders started ranting without knowing what the car look like.

The op has painted in black and white what transpired between you and him. Why not spill out what happened between you and him if its any different from the op's story.

You are guilty as charged and like someone said earlier, your arrogant and rude behaivour won't take you anywhere. This thread won't have come to this if you had been proactive.

11 Likes

Re: MY Terrible Experience With CHUCKY234 by chucky234(m): 11:21am On Oct 08, 2015
colossus2:
You are just a thief undecided
Thank you oooo
You have been noticed, you can now run along.
Re: MY Terrible Experience With CHUCKY234 by chucky234(m): 11:23am On Oct 08, 2015
uboma:

The op has painted in black and white what transpired between you and him. Why not spill out what happened between you and him if its any different from the op's story.

You are guilty as charged and like someone said earlier, your arrogant and rude behaivour won't take you anywhere. This thread won't have come to this if you had been proactive.
Thank you, hmmm I don get plenty technical advisers.
Re: MY Terrible Experience With CHUCKY234 by fanex: 11:32am On Oct 08, 2015
well as a scanner, used cars are never perfect.

before you get excited about any used car,
1. scan it
2.run the engine for atleast 2 hours,
3. have the hardware professionally looked at.
4. use whatever error you discover as a bargaining tool

CHUCKY234 is not as bad as we are painting him to be. the customer basically failed himself which is a shame. sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MY Terrible Experience With CHUCKY234 by chucky234(m): 11:46am On Oct 08, 2015
fanex:

1. scan it

CHUCKY234 is not as bad as we are painting him to be. the customer basically failed himself which is a shame. sad
Now someone with some senses, thank you fanex.
Henceforth yourself and Gazzuz will scan all my cars before selling to avoid another Oseri saga.
Re: MY Terrible Experience With CHUCKY234 by NanaF: 12:00pm On Oct 08, 2015
fanex:

1. scan it

Please stop advertising your silly magic scanner.

The customer blindly trusted chucky234 + pictures he saw on the ad.

From the picture that Oseri posted we can see it's nothing like the original ad. If he had seen the car in that condition via the pictures posted he most likely would have not bought the car or argued for a reduced price. Chucky234's 'lawyer' will tell him that his action is called 'fraudlent misrepresentation'

All these e-warriors, that's how it's easy to pay lawyer abi. Next thing we'll hear that you have one that you pay annual retainership to. *hiss*

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17)

▶Free Basic Vehicle Information Package(BVIP) Vehicle History Record▶ / 3 Units Of 2014, 2015, 2017 Model Benz G63 Amg Fully Loaded Toks / Toyota Camry 1999 Model/ Nissan Altima 1999 Model Manufactured 2001.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.