Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,273 members, 7,807,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:40 PM

What Business Can I Start With N100,000? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can I Start With N100,000? (6045 Views)

10 Businesses You Can Start With N100,000 / What Business Can I Start With N50,000 In Lagos? / This Is What N100 Broom In Ondo Looks Like. The Hardship Is Real (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Business Can I Start With N100,000? by Missali(f): 12:09pm On Oct 05, 2015
Hello House, I hope you all are doing great. Please I would like to start up a business with a capital of N50,000 - N100,000. I am in my second year in the University and would like to have something to make me independent. I am learning how to spend wisely and want a business to generate profit rather than spend on irrelevant things. Please help a Sister.
Re: What Business Can I Start With N100,000? by HitlerGaddafi: 8:38pm On Oct 14, 2015
Missali:
Hello House, I hope you all are doing great. Please I would like to start up a business with a capital of N50,000 - N100,000. I am in my second year in the University and would like to have something to make me independent. I am learning how to spend wisely and want a business to generate profit rather than spend on irrelevant things. Please help a Sister.
prostitutionn. I can link you up and send you to italy to earn a living.
Re: What Business Can I Start With N100,000? by muba4huss(m): 8:44pm On Oct 14, 2015
U can still invest the money buy doing whole sale voucher business... That's OK for a student
Re: What Business Can I Start With N100,000? by Jbond(m): 9:19pm On Oct 14, 2015
HitlerGaddafi:

Lol,I swear you harsh.
Re: What Business Can I Start With N100,000? by anonymousey: 9:24pm On Oct 14, 2015
With 50k-100k you can start a small business in trading. You have to study where you are: your school, street, church etc and consider their needs as well as what they can afford. Then find a place to buy in bulk and sell at retail prices so that the difference is your profit. Clothes, books, small electronics have been known to sell if the price is right. I'd rather not go into specifics.
However I think it might be better to learn a trade. The benefit of this goes beyond your University days. If, for example, you learn to sew clothes and start to sell on campus you'll have many years to gain experience and perfect your skills. You can also begin to build your brand and even sell ready made clothes designed by you. Over time you can sell this online as well as attend fairs and exhibitions. There's no telling how far you can go with this.
I'm of the opinion that with 170million Nigerians we have no business importing clothes.
I also advise that you plan your time well and ensure you graduate with a 2.1 regardless of your plans for the future. Regardless of how intelligent you are, most people need to see what you graduated with. I wish I discovered this earlier.
Also be wary of partnerships. Put things in writing and don't allow a single administrator of a business account if you form a partnership. I suffered for this in the name of friendship.
Learn to save and live below your means. If you play your cards well you can graduate as a millionaire(at least in naira). You can also get extra income from training others. Package well and ensure you satisfy your customers. Word of mouth is the best form of advertising and it's free.
I wish you all the best.

6 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Start With N100,000? by olamibiddy(f): 9:29pm On Oct 14, 2015
Are u tired of complaining of being broke? Do u want 2 start ur own business? ORIFLAME is d right platform 4 u to be who u really want to be. Oriflame has Over 400 products which are a must use in every households. U register with just 1200(for ur catalogues and other guides to keep u in d biz), and 8800(for ur selected products). We have products from just #300. Just add me up for more INFO. Whatsapp(08078223355). BBM(32FD5CD7). Call(08032343974). U WILL BE AMAZED HOW #10,000(Ten thousand Naira) WILL TRANSFORM UR LIFE. Cheers!!!
Re: What Business Can I Start With N100,000? by Had1zasaf: 9:34pm On Oct 14, 2015
To make money ... Cool money

You need a hot selling product for your community

You need a cheap product you can also buy with that amount

You also need a product you can sell and double your cash instantly

Anything less will put you in loss and ensure you eat up your seed capital

We not only have that product but we have developed a selling platform than can enable you double that capital every single month

We have helped others achieve the goal you dream of

Its now your turn

Whatsapp us for more details 08037600752
Re: What Business Can I Start With N100,000? by 2sex(m): 9:43pm On Oct 14, 2015
Missali:
write a proposal to schools to supply them products like custom socks etc. Get them for $0,5 and sell for $5. To the schools.
Re: What Business Can I Start With N100,000? by Nobody: 2:43am On Oct 15, 2015
Missali:
hi dear. Just came across this interesting topic. While in sch(uniP...), I had to invest my little savings to start up a video centre for soccer fans and also video game players. I started with just 50k and in just that year. I calculated over 200k.

Well as a lady, I cud suggest something u know u will sell( cash and carry), stuffs like;
-make up kits
-shirts( for guys), they will surely patronize u cos they won't want to form, they won't really bargain the price too
-do u know how to bake? If no, try and learn. Make meat pies and queens cakes

Also, I dunno how much it is to rent a space over there. U cud own drycleaners shop with a machine, u cud own a female saloon.

Finally, get a brand new bike, register it and let somebody u know down to his home ride it with weekly income getting to u, his pay will be agreed by u two.

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With N100,000? by jendor123: 8:01am On Oct 15, 2015
MAKE MONEY FOR YOURSELF. You can make money from waste plastic. We buy waste plastic materials such as; empty bobo & viju containers, broken chair, waste plastic from company, broken water tank, crates, cones, etc. Gather your waste for cool cash now. For more info call:07034601375

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With N100,000? by Ndukings92(m): 8:16am On Oct 15, 2015
Am also interested cos am broke thou i can gather 50 to 100k
Re: What Business Can I Start With N100,000? by Missali(f): 11:14am On Oct 15, 2015
HitlerGaddafi:

Thanks. I'm not interested though. Have a nice day.

5 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Start With N100,000? by Missali(f): 11:18am On Oct 15, 2015
shadowgwalker:
hi dear. Just came across this interesting topic. While in sch(uniP...), I had to invest my little savings to start up a video centre for soccer fans and also video game players. I started with just 50k and in just that year. I calculated over 200k.

Well as a lady, I cud suggest something u know u will sell( cash and carry), stuffs like;
-make up kits
-shirts( for guys), they will surely patronize u cos they won't want to form, they won't really bargain the price too
-do u know how to bake? If no, try and learn. Make meat pies and queens cakes

Also, I dunno how much it is to rent a space over there. U cud own drycleaners shop with a machine, u cud own a female saloon.

Finally, get a brand new bike, register it and let somebody u know down to his home ride it with weekly income getting to u, his pay will be agreed by u two.

Thanks a lot. About sales of product: girls most times buy without paying thereby ruining a business. I don't have the strength to drag debts.

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With N100,000? by Nobody: 2:31pm On Oct 15, 2015
Missali:

Thanks a lot. About sales of product: girls most times buy without paying thereby ruining a business. I don't have the strength to drag debts.
exaaaaaactly! That's why I'd say, sell guy's things.

Perfume u purchase for 2k cud be sold for @ list 5k or 7k. Just make sure it smells good , the alcohol is high and its not common.

U cud also add stuffs like singlets and boxers. They are lazy to go to the market to buy them. These ones shud be quality.
Re: What Business Can I Start With N100,000? by peterion(m): 9:07pm On Oct 16, 2015
Invest your money in a pure water factory in lagos and earn 7% interest rate monthly, for further enquiry pls call me on thid number 07064934061
Re: What Business Can I Start With N100,000? by peterion(m): 9:09pm On Oct 16, 2015
Invest your money in a pure water factory in lagos and earn 7% interest rate monthly, for further enquiry pls call me on this number 07064934061
Re: What Business Can I Start With N100,000? by naijafinest123: 12:33am On Oct 17, 2015
We have in large amount a cheap and very fast selling product u can buy and resell online.
With a little investment of even less than 50k u can pocket more than. 150k a month.
U don't need to worry about how to sell because d customers are there all ready waiting for u to contact then.we will show u how to sell these products online to already available customers without u moving out to meet any body to buy.
Whatsapp ASAP for more info, if interested 07065843658
Re: What Business Can I Start With N100,000? by Pidggin(f): 1:33am On Oct 17, 2015
Missali:

Someone has suggested you sell guys things I also think that's a good idea. You can also sell baby things to mothers in your Church, you can learn sewing buy a machine and sew for fellow students, you can learn photography, buy a camera and take pictures and passport for a fee, you can also take photographs during events and weddings.
Re: What Business Can I Start With N100,000? by Nobody: 2:46am On Oct 17, 2015
F2F With The Business Activist

''Start Making Money From Gaming Centre''

With approximately 100,000naira, you can set up a standard gaming centre and earn money every day.

But before venturing into this business, you should consider 5basic principles, in order to succeed in your new business.

(1) Why should you start a gaming business centre

(2) Whats are the advantages and disadvantages

(3) Who are your customers, and where are they coming from.

(4) Location

(5) Decoration/settings of your business

(6) Advert mediums to attract your specific customers

(7) Discount sales to keep them coming for more.

I hope you enjoyed todays edition of F2F with the business activist. For business bookings/counseling, and to write your business plan,

please contact me :

Whatsapp/Message Me

For more business ideas, please do contact me. God bless
like our FB page
http://www.facebook.com/businessactivist
Re: What Business Can I Start With N100,000? by Famzer: 11:13pm On Oct 20, 2018
Missali:
This book will help you.

(1) (Reply)

Teach Us One Product You Know How To Manufacture / I Want A Genuine Business I Can Start With 500k. / IMEX 20HP Diesel Engine Gen With 15kw 18.8kva Alternator. N250,000 (negotiable)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.