Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,285 members, 7,780,646 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:38 PM

Do I Need The Blessing Of My Occultic Father? (from A Born Again Christian) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do I Need The Blessing Of My Occultic Father? (from A Born Again Christian) (708 Views)

Can A Born Again Christian Marry A Muslim Lady? / Born Again Lady, Sylvia Eguonor, Shares Before & After Photos / Should A Man Who Is A Born-Again Christian Be A Gynaecologist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do I Need The Blessing Of My Occultic Father? (from A Born Again Christian) by ComMent: 12:11pm On Oct 05, 2015
Sorry, the thread you're looking for has been removed by the Original Poster (OP).
Thanks for your understanding.

-ComMent
Re: Do I Need The Blessing Of My Occultic Father? (from A Born Again Christian) by adedayourt(m): 12:13pm On Oct 05, 2015
Personally i ll say yes.

but i ll be ready to giv him a dirty slap if he rides rough with his mouth

1 Like

Re: Do I Need The Blessing Of My Occultic Father? (from A Born Again Christian) by Jackeeh(m): 12:18pm On Oct 05, 2015
Re: Do I Need The Blessing Of My Occultic Father? (from A Born Again Christian) by Nobody: 12:21pm On Oct 05, 2015
Mama born pikin the pikin get one leg, the mama take am so, why you no go take your mama so.

Papa born pikin o, the pikin be deaf and dumb, the papa take am so, why you no go take your papa so, any how your papa be o, na you papa, and how your mama be o, na your mama
Re: Do I Need The Blessing Of My Occultic Father? (from A Born Again Christian) by ammyluv2002(f): 12:22pm On Oct 05, 2015
I think, you should go and see him, make peace with him. Don't let him leave this world without asking for his forgiveness, even though you never wronged him. He is your dad no matter what, just cover yourself with the blood of the Lamb.

You can also use this medium to talk about Christ, who knows? He might have a change of heart.

1 Like

Re: Do I Need The Blessing Of My Occultic Father? (from A Born Again Christian) by Ezerbullet(m): 12:22pm On Oct 05, 2015
Don't go if you feel bad about it. There are people that their father died before their birth and they are living fine.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do I Need The Blessing Of My Occultic Father? (from A Born Again Christian) by pneumaticos(m): 12:30pm On Oct 05, 2015
Bishop duncan williams father was an occultic man yet he needed the blessings of his father....

No matter what...you need his prayers or blessings
Re: Do I Need The Blessing Of My Occultic Father? (from A Born Again Christian) by obiak4(m): 1:18pm On Oct 05, 2015
pneumaticos:
Bishop duncan williams father was an occultic man yet he needed the blessings of his father....

No matter what...you need his prayers or blessings
says who??

1 Like

Re: Do I Need The Blessing Of My Occultic Father? (from A Born Again Christian) by ComMent: 9:58pm On Oct 05, 2015
Nice responces... Keep them coming
Re: Do I Need The Blessing Of My Occultic Father? (from A Born Again Christian) by oluseyiforjesus(m): 10:03pm On Oct 05, 2015
Tell him abt Jesus, but pray b4 u tell him
Re: Do I Need The Blessing Of My Occultic Father? (from A Born Again Christian) by ComMent: 9:21am On Sep 13, 2019
ammyluv2002:
I think, you should go and see him, make peace with him. Don't let him leave this world without asking for his forgiveness, even though you never wronged him. He is your dad no matter what, just cover yourself with the blood of the Lamb.

You can also use this medium to talk about Christ, who knows? He might have a change of heart.
MN
Ok. where can I get this blood?
Re: Do I Need The Blessing Of My Occultic Father? (from A Born Again Christian) by orunto27: 11:37am On Sep 13, 2019
Yes. Light came out of Darkness and Darkness still remained.

(1) (Reply)

Russia Begins Construction Of World’s First Underwater Church / Wow So Shocking,101 Signs Of The ENDTIME Alsomost Fulfilled Part.must Read!!! - / Singapore Pastor steals $36 million to fund wife's pop music career

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.